A Surprise Turns Wonderful - Cover

A Surprise Turns Wonderful

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I was at my family's lake house masturbating when sister's best friend walked in behind me and watched.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

We kissed again, then we separated and began taking our clothes off. I was quickly naked, my cock standing at full attention as she dropped her bra on the chair, standing there in her pink lace panties, now rather damp in the front.

"Alex, you are quite beautiful and certainly an inspiration for what I'm about to do." I reached over and picked up the bottle of lube as she sat on the bed. As I began to stroke her eyes fixed on my cock, a faint smile added to her concentration, as I slowly went back and forth.

"Is it what you wanted?" I asked and she nodded silently as her hand rose to begin rolling her nipple between her fingers as she studied my movements so intently.

"Yes, oh, I know you guys do this and think nothing of it but, well, for me, it's a huge turn-on. I don't think anything has ever aroused me more."

"I can tell you that you're arousing me like I haven't been aroused in a long time. You're so beautiful."

And she was. Her breasts were perfectly-shaped, round and full, with nipples that were small and dark red. The centers were erect and excited. All I could think of was roiling one of those hard nipples around in my mouth as I sucked.

I was trying to make it last, to keep going for as long as I could, after all, the fix-up work could wait. I wanted to keep Alex as naked as I could for as long as I could. Oh, would I love to get those panties off and lick away her wetness, I thought while I slowly masturbated for her.

I had to try to think of all sorts of non-sexual things: the Eiffel Tower, the closing bell on Wall Street, the coming down of the Berlin Wall. They might have helped but when she slid her hand under the waistband of her panties, spreading her knees a bit to begin rubbing, I knew I was a goner.

I took a step toward her as cum began spurting out onto her boobs and stomach while she laughed so hard she had tears in her eyes, happy tears.

"Omigod, Andy, you really have a lot. Is it always that much?" she asked as I watched her drag a finger through it and, seemingly without thinking, put it in her mouth.

"I think you helped, Alex. You'd help any guy get off."

"Well, that hasn't happened in quite a while. I've gotta say, I've missed it, missed the sexual side of life. This was actually quite wonderful," she said, standing up as I took her in my arms and kissed her again, this time with the full, open passion of the moment.

Her bare breasts pressed against my chest felt wonderful as we hugged and kissed in my bedroom that afternoon. She pulled back and said, "I know you came here to work, what were you doing before I came?"

I told her I had been preparing the two bedrooms for painting, filling in cracks and dents, sanding the woodwork, things like that. And I also admitted to her that I was doing it naked which brought me to the situation she found me when she walked in.

"Naked? Really?"

"Yes," I admitted, "Well, it was a bit warm and, well, I was alone ... at least that's what I thought," I laughed.

"Then you decided to have a little fun and that's when I walked in, is that it?"

"Yes, and while I didn't think so at the time, it's been the nicest thing that's happened to me in quite a while," I said and I kissed her again.

She did pull back after a minute, telling me, "Well, you did come here to work. Maybe I can help you."

"You help me just being like this, Alex," as I nodded down to her bared breasts.

"Well, I suppose I could stay this way if you stay the way you're dressed," she snickered.

I smiled at her, leaned forward for a quick kiss and said, "It's a deal."

"Let's get to work, then, shall we?"

So, I went back to spackling the walls as Alex sanded over the repairs. I was so enjoying watching her sand the walls smooth as her breasts jiggled and swayed with her movements.

Soon, I was ready to paint and we put the tarp down and I got everything ready and Alex asked if she could paint around the trim with a brush while I did the walls.

"Sure, we make a pretty good team, thanks."

So, we each set about doing our own jobs as I tried to get the walls coated with fresh paint though I was heavily distracted by my helper reaching up to get the borders along the door frames. I'm sure she could tell my interest from the condition of my cock which, of course, was so delighted by such a lovely view.

"Am I the cause of you staying like that?" she asked nodding at my erection.

"You most certainly are," I told her and she smiled and went on brushing paint along the edges and corners of the walls.

We soon finished my sister's bedroom and opened the windows to air it out, then took the tarp and paint tray into my bedroom and moved everything away from the walls and began on our second room.

It was about four-thirty when we finished and we got the tarp folded up and moved everything back, opened the windows and closed the door to let the room air out.

"Well, job well-done," I told her. "I'm taking a shower, then, how about I open a bottle of wine? White or red?"

"That would be lovely, either one, I like both. Should I cover up?" she asked, smiling at me.

"That would be a shame. I rather like you like this, Alex. I'm hoping you'll want me to stay like I am."

"Well, knowing the life I've been leading, I would very much like you to stay the way you are, Andy. It's rather nice to experience the feelings I've been having this afternoon, rather nice, indeed."

"I hope you let me know if there's anything I can do to enhance those feelings," I said but not saying any more for fear that it might harm the nice atmosphere we had.

I went off to take a quick shower and came back to the kitchen to find that Alex had taken a shower outside and was now wearing a different pair of panties, a rather brief pair and I could tell that she shaves, they were that sheer.

So, two glasses of Pinot Grigio got poured and we sat in the living area on the main sofa together, each skewed sideways toward each other. While she kept her legs together, I could see that she was aroused. Her wetness gave it away.

She asked me what other projects I had planned and I told her that the windows needed cleaning and the kitchen deserved a thorough top-to-bottom scrub-down.

"Well, that should keep us busy tomorrow. I'd love to help, it keeps my mind and body occupied," she said, taking another sip from her glass.

"Well, anything I can do to help keep your body and mind occupied," I said, taking a sip myself.

"Andy, I think you may be getting ideas. And, well, how can I be surprised when I'm almost naked sitting here with you totally naked across from me."

"It is a lovely view."

"Well, thank you, I really mean it. It's nice to know that I seem to still be desirable to a man."

"Oh, Alex, you shouldn't worry about that. You're really quite beautiful."

"Well, I don't know about that but I am enjoying the feelings I'm having. I just don't want you to think that I'm pushing for this to go further. I think I'm comfortable with this so far and don't want to give you the impression that I'm ready to go any further."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.