Dominion Chronicle: Book 1 - Cover

Dominion Chronicle: Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by Dominion's Son

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story in the distant future of an ultra wealthy young man a distant planet where the BDSM sub-culture / lifestyle has explicit legal support. The story begins at the start of his junior year of high school and follows him and the young woman who would be his first concubine.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Body Modification   Needles   Public Sex   Slow  

Kitten woke up on Friday morning. She showered and then started to consider what to wear today. Something flirty her master had said last night, she knew just the thing. One of her favorites from the new outfits she got a couple of days ago. It was a powder blue dress with a sweetheart neckline, an empire waist and an A-line skirt with a mid-thigh hemline. The bodice was tight fitting, built like a tube dress and is semi sheer. Not only would her nipples and rings leave a clear impression, but anything dark underneath the dress would create a shadow effect. Unlike the bodice, the skirt of the dress was loose fitting and very light. It would sway and bounce with every step she took. She selected a dark red half-cup bra, black thigh high stockings, black patent-leather Mary Jane shoes with a 10cm chunky heel and a sky blue purse that was just big enough to hold her tablet, along with everything else she normally kept in her purse.

(ET:)’I don’t believe that you’re going to go downstairs totally naked and meet your family in the buff’.

(TS:)’Hey Kitten, do you think that our brother Danny will dare to caress our clit some day? That our father will spank you if we misbehave? Or will we prefer if they just report any misbehavior to our master?... ‘

(ET:)’I forgot that you have to get dressed only at the end of the driveway ... I’ll die of shame!’

(TS:)’Will we ever get tired of exhibitionism? Can we get so used to it that we will stop getting off from it some day?’

(ET:)’Shut up Slut! I just hope that nobody sees us today! ‘

Kitten put on the stockings and shoes and placed everything else in a basket and carried it downstairs. Her brother was already downstairs sitting at the table and their mother was cooking, wearing nothing but an apron and collar. Kitten said “Good morning” and went over and gave her mother a hug. Her father came down and she gave him a hug too. When they were done with breakfast, her brother went and sat in the living room while their mother went to get dressed and Kitten went out to the end of the driveway to do the same.


Meanwhile, Matt was sitting in his own kitchen eating breakfast. He was also reviewing the imagery from the holo-recorder on Kitten’s collar. He watched as she carried a basket with her clothes out to the end of the driveway wearing only her collar, stockings and shoes. Kitten blushed as a man and two women pushing strollers walked by. He watched her put on her bra and then the dress. When a van pulled out to the end of the driveway and Kitten got in, Matt shut down his tablet and went out to his own car. He was closer and would have no problem making it to school ahead of them.


Matt was already at the picnic area at school when Kitten started to walk up. He watched with a grin as her skirt swayed and bounced with every step she took; promising, but not quite delivering a peek at the treasure that lay beneath. He had asked for flirty and Kitten delivered flirty. When she got within 5m he could see the shadow of her shelf bra and areolas through the sheer tight bodice. When she got all the way up to him, he ordered her into the display position. He walked around her, touching her here and there. He could feel her shiver under his touch. Finally he lifted her skirt to check that she wasn’t wearing any panties.

(TS:)’I won’t ever get used to us being used like this... ‘

(ET:)’I won’t either ... I hate to say it Slut, but for once I agree with you... ‘

They had awhile yet before they had to go to their first classes, so Matt decided to teach Kitten another position command. “When I tell you to sit, unless I specifically direct you to a chair, you should kneel with your feet together, your knees as far apart as possible and with your ass resting on your heels and your hands on your thighs.” he said, then ordered “Sit.” Kitten assumed the ordered position. Matt circled her, inspecting her pose and posture. “Back straight up.” he ordered. Kitten corrected her pose. Matt walked around in front of her and nudged the inside of one of her knees with his foot. Kitten got the message that he thought her knees could be further apart and she shifted slightly, spreading her knees another centimeter or two apart. Finally Matt was happy with her posture and told her to get up and go to class.

Kitten received a message from Matt to meet him in room 408 in the main building for lunch. When she got there, the room was a classroom that was not currently in use. Matt was sitting at the teacher’s desk and he had a small cooler and a duffel bag sitting on the desk. “Close the door and take your dress off.” he told Kitten.

Kitten closed the classroom door. She placed her purse and tablet on one of the student desks in the front row. She reached behind her back, unzipped the dress and slipped it off. She folded it and placed it on the desk with her purse and tablet.

“Come over here and bend over the desk. Let your head rest on the desk.” he told her.

(TS:)’We’re getting wet just from being ordered to do it... ‘

Kitten walked over to the teacher’s desk and bent over as she had been told to do. Matt stood and walked behind her. He rubbed her ass and said, “We can’t play with your pussy until the piercing heals, so I am going to play with your ass instead.” He presented one hand to her face and said “Open wide”. He put his fingers in her mouth and got them wet with her spit.

(TS:)’Will Master sodomize us today? We can’t wait for His cock!’

(ET:)’Never! I won’t allow it! That’s dirty. It’s vile and disgusting.’

He brought his hand back to her ass and spread some of the spit on it. Then he started rubbing her rosebud with one finger. Her anus started to open for him almost immediately. He slipped one finger into her ass and started working it in and out. He used his other hand to gather more of her spit and dribbled it on her ass, while he worked a second finger in.

As Matt worked his fingers in Kitten’s ass, he could see her pussy start to moisten and he could smell her arousal. When Kitten started to pant, he pulled his fingers out. “More, please master, finger my ass some more please.” she started to beg. He stuck the fingers that had been in her ass into her mouth. “Lick my fingers clean.” he ordered.

Kitten looked at her master’s fingers, she could see the brown stains on them.

(ET:)’God, that’s disgusting. It’s vile. Tell him to lick his fingers clean himself.’

(TS:)’So what if it tastes awful. Our Master told us to do it and doing what he says makes us all tingly in all the right places. Besides, it will be SO deliciously humiliating’.

She closed her mouth on his fingers and started to lick and suck. The taste was horrible. I’m tasting my own shit, she thought. That thought made her stomach heave.

(TS:)’Hey stomach, pipe down. When we want your opinion we’ll give it to you.’

She fought to control her stomach and continued licking his fingers until the awful taste was gone.

“Stand up.” Matt told Kitten. Matt stripped his pants and underpants off, then he pulled the teachers chair out away from the desk a bit and turned it to face the door. He sat in the chair so that his balls were hanging off the edge and spread his legs. “Come here.” he ordered. When she was standing between his legs he said “Sit”.

Kitten assumed the proper position, sitting on her heels between his knees. It was the first time she had seen a man’s cock up close and while it didn’t look impressive at the moment she could tell he wasn’t fully erect yet.

(TS:)’I can’t wait for us to suck on it ... I’m SO sure we will LOVE it’

“Now,” Matt said, “I am going to teach you how to suck cock. First and most important is attitude, act like you are enjoying doing it, even if you aren’t. One of the few things that will make for a bad blow job is if the guy gets the idea you would rather be doing something else. If you really want to blow his mind, worship his cock. Second, no teeth. A guys cock is one of the most sensitive parts of his body and even a little pain there will take most guys out of the mood.”

(ET:)’God, that’s gross. The pervert’s hair stinks. I can’t understand why he made you get a deplilation and then expects you to put up with his hair in your mouth. It smells from piss.’

(TS:)’Master’s hair tastes good. And we don’t mind having to taste His Piss. If He wanted us to, we could even drink it if He ORDERED us to do it.’

Matt continued, “When I tell you to start, kiss the tip of my cock, then start licking it. Give it a tongue bath. When you get down that far, give my balls a tongue bath as well. Then work your way back up to the tip and take as much of my cock in your mouth as you can. Suck on it and lick it. Pull back until you are just kissing the tip, then take it back into your mouth as far as you can. The whole time you are licking and sucking my cock, use your hands to caress the parts of my cock your mouth isn’t touching. You may begin.”

(TS:)’We have been waiting our whole life for this kind of teaching session... ‘

“Yes Master.” Kitten said as she leaned in and kissed the tip of his cock while she reached for his shaft with her hands. She kissed, licked and caressed the entire length of his cock while it grew under her attentions. It bucked and grew the most when she licked the underside of the his cock just behind the head. She filed that bit of information away in her mind for future reference. When his cock stopped growing she was very much impressed. She estimated his length at 21cm and the width at just over 5cm. She thought back to when she spied on her parents while they played when she was younger. She did a quick mental comparison from what she remembered of seeing her father’s cock look like. Matt was bigger than her father and from what she recalled of human anatomy classes, he should still grow a bit more.

She moved on to his balls and licked and sucked them for a while.

(TS:)’We are very good at dedication. We should worship his cock from the deepest of our heart, we should show Him that His words are taken to the letter... ‘

When she started back up his shaft, Matt could feel her murmuring against his cock.

(TS:)’We are doing very well, keep on committing to worshiping His cock... ‘

He strained to listen and realized she had taken his advice about worshiping it literally, she was whispering prayers against his cock. When she got back to the tip, she kissed it again, then took it into her mouth. She sank down on his cock, licking and sucking until it hit the top of her throat and she started to gag. She pulled back off and repeated the process. She was building up spit in her mouth and on the third cycle down his cock, she swallowed to clear the spit just as his cock reached the top of her throat. She continued sinking down on his cock, her mouth pushing her hands out of the way until only a few centimeters remained outside her mouth. For a second she was quite proud of herself. She had been told that taking a guys cock into your throat was difficult. Then she realized she couldn’t breathe. She panicked and started to gag. She pulled off as quickly as she could, turned to the side and threw up.

(ET:)’What the hell are you doing, trying to suffocate yourself? It’s bad enough that you want to suck his cock. Deep-throating it is unacceptable. Aside from being disgusting and perverted it’s dangerous. It isn’t made to fit in your throat, you idiot. Now you’ve made yourself puke on the pervert’s cock and he’s probably going to punish you for it. You are pathetic and you deserve the punishment.’

Kitten sunk her head. She was mortified at having thrown up from sucking his cock. Slowly she looked up at him and saw he was smiling. Her heart lifted just a bit.

“I know you are probably expecting to be punished for that. You won’t be.” Matt reassured her. “You are the first woman to take me into her throat without even realizing what had happened right away. You panicked and that was a perfectly normal reaction to finding a cock deep enough in your throat that you couldn’t breathe when you weren’t expecting it to happen. You should still be able to breathe through your nose when I first enter your throat. You need to take a deep breath and move deliberately when you take me deeper and you should be able to do it without panicking. There are cleaning supplies in the duffel bag. Clean up the mess you made and try again.”

(TS:)’Master is a good and kind man. He deserves that we always do our best for Him... ‘

Kitten was very grateful that he wasn’t angry and wasn’t going to make her lick her vomit up to make a point. She went about cleaning up without complaint and then knelt back between Matt’s legs. She licked his cock for a bit to psych herself back up and get his cock fully hard again, then tried again. She swallowed as his cock reached the top of her throat and took the tip in without going deeper. She inhaled through her nose. He was right, she could still breathe at this point. She took a couple of deep breaths and sank down slowly onto his cock. She managed to get all the way down to the root. She stuck her tongue out and licked his balls. She pulled back slowly and tried breathing as she pulled back. She made careful note of the point at which she could breathe again. She started bobbing up and down on his cock, pulling back just far enough to get a breath before plunging back down again. She swallowed constantly to massage his cock with her throat.

“I am going to cum very soon,” Matt warned her, “pull back until just the tip is in your mouth so you get to taste my cum. A proper concubine always swallows her master’s seed.”

(ET:)’Gross! Now you have to drink his seed ... Just letting him ejaculate in your mouth is bad enough, but swallowing it? I think I’m going to be sick.’ <puking>

(TS:)’If we intend to worship Him, we need to accept any fluid from Him.’

Kitten pulled back as instructed and as soon as the tip of his cock cleared her throat he started to cum. Her mouth filled and she swallowed without taking her mouth off his cock. She had to swallow twice more before he was done.

(TS:)’Well done. Keep on this way and we will always meet Master’s expectations’

Matt patted her head and said, “Good girl.”

(TS:)’Master is pleased with us. That fills our heart with joy.’ <purring>

He instructed Kitten to back up a bit and resume the ‘sit’ pose. He pulled a leather belt and two dog dishes out from the duffel bag. He set the dog dishes on the floor in front of Kitten. He opened the cooler and pulled out a bottle of soda, a bottle of water, two sandwiches, a sealed bowl and a serving spoon.

“Since you did so well eating in the restaurant last night, making a deliberate effort not to rely on the handcuffs, we are going to try an experiment. We will see how you do without using handcuffs. You are not to grab either bowl with your hands or to touch the contents of either bowl with hands or fingers. If you use your hands in a prohibited manor, you will be punished.” Matt instructed Kitten.

(ET:)’Not again! This monster keeps making you eat like an animal, and you don’t even have the decency to object. At least you aren’t in public this time.’

(TS:)’’It’s too bad we aren’t. Being displayed in public like a pet turns us on. Having an audience makes the humiliation that much better.

Matt opened the bottle of water and used it to fill one dog dish, then he unsealed the bowl and used the spoon to scoop the contents out and into the other dog dish. Kitten looked at the contents of the food dish. It looked to be a mixture of oatmeal, some kind of diced meat, diced vegetables and diced fruit. She looked at Matt who was watching her and he nodded, so she took an experimental bite of the food. It was cold and had been for some time. While it was no doubt nutritious, eating it cold would be a little unpleasant. She lapped at the water and then took a second bite of the food.

Matt unwrapped one of the sandwiches and ate while watching Kitten eat. Kitten continued eating, focusing on her meal. The food dish started to push away from her before she was even half done. She pulled back and considered the problem. The dish itself was lighter than the one she was given at the restaurant. Finally she placed her hands flat on the floor on either side of the dish, angled towards each other creating a v that would capture the dish and prevent it from sliding away. She looked up at Matt and when he smiled she resumed eating.

When she finished eating she looked up at Matt and saw that he had finished both sandwiches and was almost done with the soda. She moved back to the sit pose to wait for further instructions. When Matt had finished he looked at Kitten and said, “You did very well. Get dressed and go to class.” Matt started packing everything back up.


Matt met up with Kitten after their final classes for the day and they headed out towards the parking lot. When they reached the parking lot, they saw Kitten’s mother waiting, likely for Kitten’s brother Danny. Matt stopped so Kitten could talk to her mother.

“Hi Mom, Danny not out yet?” Kitten asked.

“No, he isn’t, but he said he was going to try out for the wrestling team, so I’m not expecting him for a few more minutes.” Mrs. O’Keeffe said.

Kitten and her mother talked for a bit about how Kittens day at school went, then Mrs. O’Keeffe turned to Matt and asked, “What are your plans for the weekend?”

Matt answered, “I’ll be taking Kitten shopping, then back to my place for the night. We will be doing a bit more shopping in the morning and then out to a club tomorrow night. I will bring her home Sunday morning.”

Just then Kitten spotted Danny walking up. Her jaw dropped, he had a girl on either arm. The one was just a tiny bit shorter than her brother and while she still had a curvy feminine figure, you could tell from her arms and legs that she was all muscle underneath. The other was around a half centimeter shorter and looked very similar to the other; although she wasn’t quite as curvy like the first girl, she looked to be all muscle.

“How did wrestling tryouts go?” Mrs. O’Keeffe asked.

“Great, I made the team!” Danny practically shouted.

“And where did you find these two lovely ladies?” Mrs. O’Keeffe asked.

Danny blushed, “Well actually, they found me this morning. They sort of pounced on me before classes started. This is Valkari Wolff,” Danny indicated the taller of the two girls, “and her younger sister Brenda.”

“You can blame me for the ambush.” Matt said laughing. “I’ve known Valkari for years and she’s had problems finding a guy. She isn’t submissive and submissive guys creep her out. While there are plenty of guys who say they aren’t into BDSM, they still somehow end up with women that are smaller and weaker than they are. I am usually a good judge of character, and the way you said you aren’t into BDSM made me think you might be different, so I pointed Valkari in your direction.”

“Thanks for doing it.” Danny said. “We get along really well and I am hoping it goes somewhere.”

Matt and Kitten said their goodbyes and started walking towards Matt’s car. As they walked away they heard Mrs. O’Keeffe tell Danny, “Your father is going to want to see both of them before he agrees to sign off on a permission slip for you.”


Kitten was once more being led through the Grand Plaza Mall on a leash. This time they stopped in front of a large store, three stories high. The marquee read: Pleasure Chest Adult Toy Emporium.

Matt turned to face Kitten and said, “We are going to go in here and do some shopping. I will be purchasing a couple of items for you and then I want you to select a minimum of five items each in three categories; restraints, toys, and items for discipline. In selecting each item think about how you think you will feel using the item or having it used on you.”

“I will do my best Sir.” Kitten said.

Matt led Kitten into the store. When they got inside Kitten started looking around. The store was laid out like an anchor department store, except that in this store everything had something to do with sex and or sex play. Matt stood in one spot and let Kitten look around a bit.


Heidi Monroe, a senior sales associate at the Pleasure Chest had just come on duty and was walking out towards the front area of the store when she saw a face she recognized from the news videos. Matthew Falconer, business prodigy and the wealthiest teenager on the planet. From what she had read, he tended to be a generous tipper as well. He was leading a young woman on a leash. She looked around and didn’t see any other sales associates that had noticed him. She headed in their direction.


Matt was still letting Kitten look around when a woman approached and said, “Hi, I am a sales associate, my name is Heidi. Can I help you with something?”

“Yes, I need a flat chain-mail collar and a set of graduated crystal anal plugs. Then I will want to let my applicant look around for a while.” Matt said.

(TS:)’He just called us His applicant. We need to be on our best behavior here.’

“Yes sir,” Heidi said “I can get those items for you. What metal and finish do you want the collar in?”

Matt said, “Titanium with a turquoise/silver finish.”

“I’ll be right back.” Heidi said and walked off.

(ET:)’Yet another attempt to buy your devotion with expensive gifts... ‘

(TS:)’Turquoise does not match our piercings ... On the other hand, the collar is closer to our hair and the Turquoise will make an interesting contrast against our hair color.’

As soon as Heidi had left, Matt’s tablet buzzed, indicating an incoming video call. He tapped the screen and a hologram popped up in front of him. Kitten saw the hologram, which was of an Asian woman in her early twenties. “I thought I told you I wasn’t to be disturbed tonight Lei?” Matt said testily.

“I know sir,” Lei said, “but I have a situation in the office. A client came in and said he has an emergency issue and he needs to talk to you. He won’t tell me what the issue is. He insists on talking to you directly. The gentleman is extremely agitated.”

“OK,” Matt replied, “I will be there as soon as I can; but it may take awhile, I am in the middle of something at the moment. In the mean time do what you can to try and calm him down.”

“Yes sir,” Lei replied, “I will see you when you get here.” The hologram vanished as the call was cut off from the other end.

“Who was that?” Kitten asked.

“That was my executive assistant. It seems an urgent business matter has come up which I will have to take care of personally.” Matt replied.

Just then Heidi came back up to them. “Here are the items you requested.”

“Thank you. An urgent matter as come up and I will have to leave, but I still want my applicant to have the time to do the shopping I have assigned her.” Matt said. He pulled out his bank card. “Scan my bank card, the two items you just brought and the remainder of Kitten’s shopping are to be charged to this card. The chain-mail collar and the anal plugs you just brought are to go with Kitten when she leaves; the remaining items are to be delivered to 1 Falcon Drive. Security will be notified to be expecting the delivery and will have instructions on where the items are to be put.”

Matt pulled out a coin purse and extracted three 20 gram bars. He placed them in Heidi’s hand. “These are for you. Show Kitten around the store, answer any of her questions, see to it that she isn’t molested and get her checked out when she is finished.”

Heidi stared at the pile of gold in her hand. She only made 19 grams/hour. This would increase her pay for the night by nearly half. She looked up. “Yes sir, I will take care of it, you have nothing to worry about.” She handed back Matt his bank card, which he put back in his pocket.

(TS:)’Does this mean that He is ready to hand us over to Heidi? I love that feeling ... Like a pet sent to staff people for them to take for a walk to pee and poo in the streets ... Will we also do that some day?’

Matt pulled the smallest of the anal plugs out of the package, turned to Kitten and said, “Open your mouth and suck on this.” Kitten opened her mouth and he put the anal plug in her mouth.

(ET:)’What the hell does the pervert mean by that? An anal plug? Will you have to insert it right now? In front of this girl? At least you don’t know her ... This is shameful... ‘

(TS:)’Will he display us again? I hope He will show off our asshole to her ... and insert the plug Himself ... That would be the best way to assert His ownership.’

He worked it around her mouth getting it wet with her saliva. “Bend over, hands on your ankles.” he ordered. When Kitten was in the pose he ordered, he flipped her dress up over her ass and worked the plug into her anus. “Stand up. You are not to remove the plug for any reason without permission. If you have to take it out for some reason, you must contact me to ask for permission first. Contact me when you are done shopping and I will send a driver to pick you up.”

Kitten said, “Yes Sir.” and then reached up and kissed him on the lips. After breaking off the kiss, Matt handed Kitten’s leash to Heidi and walked out of the store.

(TS:)’Woof.’ <pant>

“So, what exactly is your assignment?” Heidi asked.

Kitten described what Matt had told her.

(ET:)’I can’t believe that you told her so much about yourself... ‘

(TS:)’I have a feeling that this woman will understand us better than any of the girls at school will ever do. I even have a feeling that we might consider her like a sister.’

“What kind of experience do you have?” Heidi asked.

“Almost none I’m afraid.” Kitten said. “I asked Matt to accept me as his applicant on Wednesday. I had no experience at all before that.”

“Something drew you towards becoming a concubine. What are your fantasies like?”

Kitten described asking if she could be Matt’s girlfriend and his speech and her reaction to it and what she told him the next day about her fantasies.

By the time she finished Heidi was giggling. “Girl you have it bad. If you hadn’t been told to put things in specific categories I would just recommend one of everything. Tell you what. For that tip your master gave me I can spend a lot of time with you. I will show you through the whole store and I’ll keep track of what you react to and how you reacted. Then we can sit down and work on paring the list down. Maybe let you try out a few things.”

(ET:)’This seems like a good opportunity to get an extensive description of everything that we will have to stand and suffer from in this relationship ... IF at least this visit and the descriptions could get you to realize how foolish you are with this relationship, then this painful trip would become worth my time... ‘

Heidi skipped over the media section and they went quickly through the clothing as none of it drew any reaction from Kitten. Then she took Kitten through the dildos and vibrators. Kitten was shocked to see a wide variety of animal cock dildos on open display. The inner voice of Kitten’s true self was constantly telling her how she was enjoying the shopping trip and how eager to try everything she was.

Heidi showed Kitten the wide variety of nipple toys they carried.

There were sections for medical fetish devices and for electric shock devices.

They went through the bondage gear next, which took the longest. It was one of the larger sections and Kitten was fascinated by almost all of it.

Then they went through the dungeon furniture; Kitten tried looking at prices of a couple of the items, but Heidi whacked her ass with the end of the leash and told her she would have to buy the whole store before her master’s bank account would even notice.

Heidi showed Kitten the floggers, whips, paddles, canes and crops.

There was a small section dedicated to tacky toys, a variety of toys and devices covered in spikes, needles or nails. There were even bras and panties with needles on the inside.

The tour ended in the pet play section. This had costumes for dressing a submissive up as various kinds of animals, Pet beds large enough for a person to sleep in, crates and cages, litter boxes large enough for a person. There was even a variety of “pet foods”, everything from canned, to dry kibble, to soft foods that were designed to look and taste like real pet foods; but were formulated for human consumption.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.