Losing and Winning
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I made a bet at work with a woman I knew and I won more than I ever dreamed possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   White Couple   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

So, on Saturday, I was ready when the doorbell rang and I looked out the little peephole. I pulled the door open and stood there naked as Debbie laughed and came inside.

"Oh, so you're joining me, huh?"

"Wouldn't do it any other way," I snickered as she came inside and followed me into the kitchen for a cup of coffee while she changed into her working 'clothes.'

As I poured her cup, she pulled off the teeshirt she was wearing and was bare underneath it. She really didn't need a bra, I'd already seen them and they were quite nice.

Then, she undid her shorts and pulled them off, then down came her panties and she sat down to have coffee.

"Nothing to say, Ben? I thought you'd have some comment."

"None, except that you're really quite beautiful."

She smiled and said, "Thank you. You're rather handsome yourself. Am I the reason for that?" nodding to my erection.

"You most certainly are, Debbie," I told her as I took a few strokes as she watched.

"I think you've gotten used to doing that when I'm around. Just be careful at the office, doing that could get you in trouble," she kidded. "But here, well, it's kind of entertaining. Should I get off for you? That wasn't part of the bet, was it?"

"No, it wasn't but maybe we could both do it when you take a break later," I said grinning.

"Maybe," she said as she put her cup in the sink and began her chores, dusting and vacuuming as I followed her around. When she started vacuuming, I sat down on the sofa and when she turned to push the vacuum cleaner the other way, I could see her from behind with her pretty, plump pussy lips framed between her thighs, light glinting evocatively off the wetness.

She looked back over her shoulder, smiled and said, "Getting a good view?"

I sat back, my cock pointing straight up and replied, "Beautiful view, Deb. You can see what it's doing to me."

There was a glistening droplet at the tip of my cock as precum slowly oozed up, preparing me for what every male hopes and dreams might happen.

She smiled and went on vacuuming as I watched her lovely body.

She moved into my bedroom and did the carpet there, then asked me if she should make the bed.

"Well, that depends, I guess on just what might happen if the bed gets occupied," I told her with a big grin.

"Well, Ben, perhaps you should tell me just what you might want the bed left like this for?"

"In the hope that we both might get in and muss-up the covers. Maybe even leave a little DNA evidence here and there."

She laughed, then asked, "This DNA, um, maybe you're thinking about putting some of it in here?" as her hand went down and rubbed along the crevice between her wet labia.

"Exactly there. And, this talk is killing me, Deb."

She walked over to my bed; the covers were only just pulled up since getting up earlier, and she swept them back, sat down, then swiveled and flopped back, spreading her legs open.

"Wanna to make a bet on it?"

I told her I did and she put her hand underneath her and said, "Guess how many fingers I have up?"

"Two."

"Yep," she said and took her hand out and raised two fingers as she laughed. "Well, you won, what's taking you so long?"

I got on the bed, moved between her legs and dropped my head down and began giving her oral, something I always did first ever since my first time. Her hands rested on the top of my head as I began licking and tonguing her, easing her pussy open with my fingertips just the way my first girlfriend taught me.

"Mmm, oh, oh, you get inside and it's ... oh, oh, Ben," she moaned as my finger sought out her clit while I tongued her.

I kept up until I gave her an orgasm, a really good orgasm, then moved up and pushed up into her.

"Mmm, you've been wanting this, haven't you?" she asked as my cock worked back and forth.

"I sure have," I moaned.

She smiled up at me and added, "So have I."

"Really? I just thought you were having fun with the whole thing."

She laughed which felt great to my cock as she contracted around me each time.

"Oh, even before our first bet, I wanted this. You didn't know, I guess, huh?"

"Not a hint. I guess I'm a typical guy, just clueless."

"Oh, right now, I'd say you're rather above average, Ben," she said, grinning as I stroked back and forth as my hands fondled her wonderful breasts.

I was curious about that so I asked, "In what way, Debbie?"

"Mmm, doing just what you're doing. This is even better than I thought it might be. I'm liking us doing this. Do I really need to do the housework or can we just stay in bed the rest of the day?"

Well, you know what I said, right? And our day (and our evening and our night and our next morning) were quite wonderful as we found all kinds of places in my apartment to have fun.

Gabriella had called me on Monday to tell me that she would be offering maid service on the upcoming Saturday and would be at my place about ten. I had seen her breasts, of course, those beautiful, firm, tan globes with her small dark brown nipples rising so seductively from their centers. But now, I would be seeing all of her.

It was about fifteen after ten when the bell rang and I looked out the little peephole and there she was wearing a raincoat. Odd, I thought since it was warm and sunny out. I had showered and dried off and was answered the door just as I had for Debbie.

I swung it open and as soon as she saw me, she started laughing.

"Oh, Ben, I'm glad I didn't bring my mother with me," she said as I let her in. "Actually, my mother might like this, she's a pretty hot lady."

Then she turned to me and slipped off the coat to stand there in black high heels and black thigh-high stockings wearing a two-piece maid's outfit. The top was black satin, low-cut, with ruffled white lacy sleeves. Her cleavage was on display quite nicely as she stood there for me to see.

"I love the outfit, Gabriella, you look so hot."

The rest of the outfit was simply a black garter belt with a sheer white lace apron covering her pussy.

"Thank you, Ben, it's something I wore to a party last year and it seemed to be a hit then. I was hoping you'd like it."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.