Eddie the Lover - Cover

Eddie the Lover

Copyright© 2012 by Janno Jones

Chapter 3

When I tell you that those rich WASP women at the country club were passionate fucks, I'm not lying. I guess it was because their husbands were too busy making money on Wall Street to pay attention to them, or they were bored after too many hours of tennis and golf, or something like that. All I know is that day when Eddie Morris fucked Mrs. Madison Freemantle on the piano in the ballroom of the country club, her friends just about attacked me in a frenzy of lust.

They swarmed over me like an army of red ants at a picnic, and before I knew it I was on the hardwood floor with my pants down around my ankles, and several women with expensive haircuts competing to see who could do a better job of sucking me off.

"Oh, Muffy, stop it, you're no good at this," a blonde in a pink tennis outfit said, pushing Mrs. J. French Pennington off my dick. She grabbed the other woman's hair and yanked her away, then made love to my dick like it she was a thirsty woman in the desert who'd just found a cherry flavored popsicle. Her lips were thin, but she had a tongue like velvet, and she used it to drive me to a steadily building excitement that soon had me moaning like a dog in heat.

As Eddie and Mrs. Freemantle came to a noisy climax on the piano, he pulled out of her with a squirt and was immediately pulled onto the piano bench by another blonde WASP, who already had stripped off her bikini and was standing stark naked and ready to fuck. Eddie's dick was still rock hard, and he was soon inside her, pounding away at her on the piano bench as she moaned and screamed in ecstasy.

Meanwhile, a fight was breaking out among the women gathered around me, as they jockeyed for position the line waiting to pleasure me.

"You're taking too long, Penny! Give the rest of us a chance," they were saying, but Penny's head was bobbing up and down on my dick in a frenzy of fellatio, and she wasn't listening to them. Finally, in desperation, a blonde in a paisley bikini grabbed Penny by the ears and pulled her aside, then spread her legs and guided my dick inside her, where she commenced to riding me like a Mongol warrior.

This was too much for the rest of the horny WASP women, and seeing as how there were only two dicks in the room for them to make use of, they tried the next best thing: they started having sex with each other.

"Oh, Buffy, I didn't know you felt this way," I heard one of them say, as a lithe, tanned WASP goddess put her hand down her bikini bottom and fondled her pussy. In no time at all I was surrounded by naked WASP women in the throes of ecstasy, as they licked and fondled and tongued each other to one climax after another. The big ballroom echoed with their escalating screams of passion, till I wondered if the people outside at the pool could hear what was going on.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.