Well, Why Not? - Cover

Well, Why Not?

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: When life takes an unexpected turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

When I met Jennifer a year ago, I'd never been married. I was thirty-five, two years younger than she was; I guess that happens quite a lot these days, and when we met at a party, she told me right off that she had a teenaged daughter, Suzi.

Well, she was very attractive, slim and curvy, blond, with a sexy smile.

I asked her out for the next weekend and that's where things really started. I met her daughter, then Jennifer and I went out and two weeks later, I spent my first night in her bed.

Then, about ten months after we met, we were married.

She had a house and I moved in with her and we began married life together.

It was quite a change from single, carefree bachelor to devoted husband and stepfather but, really, I was enjoying both these new roles.

It was about four months after the wedding that things began to get a little strange. Everything was fine with Jennifer and me, it was Suzi that was causing my consternation. She was recently turned sixteen and I began noticing ... I could hardly not ... that she would sometimes dress very scantily and it was only when she and I were home together, never when her mother was around.

She would come out of her room into the family room where I might be reading the paper or something, only wearing her bra and panties, finding some reason to hang around while I got a good eyeful.

One other time, she came out in a long teeshirt and plopped in my lap to thank me for being such a great stepdad and kissed me rather hard with just the tip of her tongue touching between my lips as she twisted her hips.

Then, a few days later she came out in a tiny, yellow bikini to ask me if I liked it. Then two more got modeled for me.

Well, I'm not Sigmund Freud but I can figure some things out. So, trying to do this the right way, I waited until Jenn and I were out to dinner and I clued her in.

"I need to tell you what's been happening with Suzi lately," I began as I saw her eyes widen. "Oh, nothing bad, nothing bad, it's just, well, I think she's been flirting with me lately, coming around when you aren't home, just wearing a bra and panties, um, even a long teeshirt that I think was all she had on."

"Lucky you, David, she's a beautiful young woman."

I sat there for a few seconds, not really quite understanding what was going on so I added, "She sat on my lap and gave me a fairly hot kiss and rather ground down on me in a very suggestive way."

"I think my daughter has the hots for you, David. Just like her mother," and she leaned forward and planted a kiss on my lips, slipping her tongue inside.

"Aren't you upset?" I asked. "Don't you think you should maybe have a talk with her?"

"I could, I suppose. See what she's up to, what she has in mind."

That was pretty much our discussion as we went on to other things and, really, I'd mostly forgotten it until a few days later when she brought it up after supper.

"I talked to Suzi about her flirting with you. Do you want to know what she said?"

Well, what guy wouldn't I thought and told her I did.

"Well, it seems that you have quite an admirer, David. My daughter wants to have sex with you."

I just sat there, not quite knowing what to say.

"She was quite up front about it, she says she thinks she's ready for sex and she wants it to be you."

I answered with the only thing I could think possible.

"You're kidding, right?"

"Not at all. Sex, she wants sex with you. To take you to her bed, for you to be her first lover, to take her cherry."

"You seem pretty calm about it," I told her.

"Well, I was her age once myself, brim full of all those hormones, all I could think about was sex. And, you're here, here in the house with her and, David, you're a handsome man; after all you certainly attracted her mother. And she's my daughter. We share the same genes, even the ones that are attracted to males."

"Okay, what do we do about this?"

"Well, if I know my daughter, we can do nothing and she'll soon be parading around naked. Or we let her have her way."

I looked at her and she seemed serious.

"You mean that, Jenn? Suzi and me?"

"I'm not the jealous type and, after all, better you that some pimply-faced boy that just wants to get himself off. That's what I had for my first. Why inflict that on Suzi?"

"You're serious? You really mean this?"

"Well, Suzi is serious and, well, yes, what's the big deal? You've had sex before, lots of times, right?"

"Well, sure, but it is your daughter, my stepdaughter."

"I love my daughter and I want the best for her. And that might just include you, David. Do you love her?"

"Yes, of course, I do."

"Then, make her happy, do what she wants you to do, be her lover. And mine."

"And you don't mind?"

"Not only do I not mind, David, I want you to be my daughter's first lover. I really think you would be perfect for her first lover. And, well, it would no doubt spice things up around here. How would you like us both naked all the time?"

"Oh, Jenn, you're way ahead of me."

"Well?"

"I guess so. You've convinced me. You're really sure about this?"

"Let's go talk to her about it, see if she really wants this?"

So, we got up and went to Suzi's room and went in.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.