My older sister - Cover

My older sister

 

Chapter 15

Kami got up, and joined in, doing it in the form of a musicless striptease, all the while the ladies were watching and saying things like, “I wish my tits still looked like that,” and “Oh, I need to shave.”

They all had joined in, and were wriggling about shaking their collective breasts.

Mother unbuckled my pants, told me to take off my shirt and had me naked, just like that.

She stayed down and started a very slow hand job, getting me hard as granite, and looked over at Kami.

With her approval, she turned her butt to me and moved slowly, and sat down on my dick, causing me to instantly cum up her pussy.

She pulled off and Dani and Kathy beat the others and started to lick me clean.

Alex and Mary were scooping up the drippings from their sister, with Kami stooping over to give me a most audacious kiss.

Oh My!


All my other Aunts, had stripped naked, and everyone headed to my mother’s bedroom together.

One by one, they spent time kissing each other, while each of them spent some time fucking themselves using my dick as a wire brush up their variously loose and tight pussys. Kami was serving as my helper, as each got a few ‘moments of paradise’ as my sister put it.

Over the course of several hours, I came inside all four of my father’s drop dead gorgeous sisters.

I didn’t know I had the ability to regain my erection so many times, and with each of them, it was amazing.

We never got back to our place, until the following morning. I took an immensely helpful hot shower, with Kami helping me back to bed.


Over the course of the following week, each of them came over separately, after I came home from whatever work I had for my job, and begged me for a nice big load of my baby juice, complaining only about their husbands’ collective lack of sexual drive.

While we fucked, with Kami being a voyeur, I reassured them that I would do my part to make them as happy and as full of my sperm as I could.

After a week, they each got a call, from their spouse that the fishing was too good to leave, and extended their trip by two more weeks.

Interestingly, they weren’t as disappointed as you might think. After an evening for myself and Kami, pressing the flesh, another week of my four aunts and my mom, then a final week of the six fabulous females, went by as they nightly drained my nuts dry.

Eventually, we came to be very close and the end of our singular orgies was coming to an end, and there was a final night back at Moms, where we had a Romanesque feast, followed by a final massive sexual celebration with them all on their knees taking turns on my dick and balls, and when I came, I tried to give each of them a spurt on the face.


They all went home, after some very emotional goodbyes, with Aunt Kathy saying that she had fallen in love with me. That was amazing to hear. The party finally broke up.

Mom gave us a bunch of food to take back to our place, which we did.

Recently, I had a new idea for one of my in-stories, and we planned to take a trip to Canada to find out how they did the ‘Nude Beach’ thing in the different provinces of our neighbor to the north.

My initial research, found they were in Nova Scotia, Quebec, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and British Columbia.

We were packing when the doorbell rang.

I opened it to see, Ruthie and her mother, with Joan saying, “Ruthie is pregnant, Randall, and you must be the father!”

I was, as over the next week I was told that MOM, and each of her sisters, were also pregnant. They were all positive I was the Daddy.

Jenn convinced Steven he was the father, as did each of my aunts.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.