My older sister - Cover

My older sister

 

Chapter 14

I had eaten too much, so while everyone else wanted to swim or lay out in the sun, I decided to go lay down. Ruthie also said she had a tummy ache and was allowed to follow me and nap alongside me.

She got in front of me, wanting to cuddle. I strongly believed she was expecting something naughty, but I was too tired to do anything except to tell her, “Keep your hands to yourself, please?”

“Are you afraid of a naked fifteen-year-old girl?” she asked me.

“The fact you are fifteen doesn’t bother me, we both are naked, Ruthie. Go to sleep, please?” I said.

She turned to her side and scooted back against me until my chubby was up against her butt. “I love you, Randy!”

“Yeah,” I said dropping my arm on her side and falling asleep.

It was easy to dream about making love with this young lady. Between her pretty blonde hair and teenage figure, it wasn’t difficult to imagine going deep in either her pussy or butt.

I woke up to the sounds of a very sloppy blow job, expecting to see Kami, but it was Joan and Kami, working together to get me completely hard. To what end I wasn’t sure and didn’t really care.

It didn’t take them very long to get me hard enough for penetration, even though I saw and felt a condom being put on me by Joan. She used a neat trick of placing it on the tip and used her mouth to make the sausage complete. I was watching them do this, expecting either one of them to climb on.

Coming out of the bathroom, was Ruthie with the biggest baddest smile on her face and the ladies picked her up and placed her directly on my condom encased cock. At least they had the sense to put a condom on first.

My own personal Miley Cyrus was making some marvelous sounds as her sisters all walked in to watch her take me inside her own womanhood.

“What does it feels like, Ruthie?” she asked.

“I don’t know what to compare it to,” she answered, taking over half of it, before she stopped.

I saw Kami’s hand grab what was left and jiggled me a little, and Ruthie finished the trek and plopped the rest of the way. “Oooh, that ... this ... Oh, my goodness. It feels so big.”

Joan came over and said, “Be easy on her Randall. She is my oldest.”

Then she left.

“R-Ruthie, do you want to stay on top, or would you like to be on the bottom instead?”

“If you promise not to crush me, I would like to be underneath. My Mommy said either works, so do what you want to me, please?”

I took her arms pulling her chest to mine and rolled over easily and now she was looking up at me and was kissing me as I began very carefully controlled thrusts, watching her face contort to all kinds of fascinating expressions.

“If we ever see each other again after this week, we can try this without the condom. Would you like that, Ruthie?”

“Oh yeah, I would.”

“You have to promise me and not tell your mother I said that. Can you keep a secret from Joan and your sisters, Beautiful girl?”

“Of course I can,” she said. Getting very quiet, she asked, “Will you fuck me now, please?”

I did as she asked, speeding up my thrusting and going back to kissing her on the mouth at the same time.

“Suck on my titties, please?” she pulled away to ask.

It was fun to be the first to do this as well to her. Her gasps were getting loud, so I went right back to mouth to mouth kissing.

“Even though I am wearing a condom, you will likely feel it when I start to cum. Do you want me to tell you, or just let you feel it?”

“I wanna feel you as much as I can, Daddy?”

“Did my sis ... wife tell you to call me that?”

“No, it just seemed like the right thing to say. I’m sorry if I offended you, Randy.”

I sped up some more, now getting very close to filling up this condom and wanting her to feel every spurt of my own cum I ejaculated.

I went back to her titties, and licked on her nipples, and my orgasm began...

“Oooooh, Daddy. That feels so fucking fantastic. Thank you, Thank you so very much, Randall. They say you never forget your first love.”

I was tired again, and as elegantly as possible, rolled off her, gasping a little.

Joan came back in to see her daughter in the throes of rapture. She pulled off my condom and cleaned me completely using her mouth.

While down there she asked, “Before James comes back, could we try this as well, Daddy?”

“Oh, Yeah,” I said.


Before James got back, Joan and I fucked a few times, as did Ruthie. We went all together to meals and such. We played water volleyball, with each of her sisters crawling up on me like she had.

It was time for Kami and I to get back home, and another tough day for Ruthie and I. The night before, she came into our room, and I fucked her one last time, having gotten my own condoms.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.