My older sister - Cover

My older sister

 

Chapter 13

“Stand still, Randall,” my mother said pulling my shirt off me.

With that done, she approached me and we had a different kind of kiss than we ever had together before.

Dad had Kami on the bed already and was reaching under her skirt and pulling her panties off.

I reached behind my mother during our kiss and slipped both of my hands beneath her waistline taking a firm grip of her ass in my hands. She moaned a little in my ear, adding “I want you in my cunt, young man!”

That was a word she had slapped me over saying a few years earlier. I guess in this situation it’s all good, and I nibbled on her ear, having seen Jackson do that to her before.

She let go and dropped to her knees, as she started to remove the rest of my clothes. When she exposed my erect dick, she said, “He’s bigger than I remember, Randy!”

“Do you want me to be on top, Beautiful?” I asked.

“No, I want to ride you until you fill me up with your baby makers?”

“Are you safe?” I asked.

“No, not even. I wouldn’t mind having my son’s son, if that’s OK with you,” she said putting me on my back now completely naked.

By now I heard Kami squeaking, which meant, Dad was putting it to her. I hadn’t looked, deciding to give Mom my entire focus.

Mom crawled up and let herself down, encasing my 8 5/8 completely.

Now, I looked over at Kami, and we held hands as we were getting broken in by our parents. “I love you, K!”

“I know, R,” she said back to me.

“Don’t tell me when you cum,” my mom said. “Let me feel it wash inside me, please?”

Dad was ramping up, and Kami was reveling in the moment.

“Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, please – Please fuck me hard, cum inside me, give me a baby brother or sister, please?”

“Sssh, Kami, if that’s what you want, that’s what I want,” he said.

Both sides of the bed went quiet for a moment in time, as both of us guys were unloading in our partners.

The ladies moans and groans even sounded alike.

After we were done, Mom leaned over and we started a real gnarly kiss. She is quite the vixen, and she knows it.

She got up, dripping a little, licked me off like a kitten, then pulled me into the shower.

She started the shower, then said, “I haven’t been on birth control for over ten years, do you really want a baby brother or do I need to out and buy some emergency contraception from the drugstore.”

We got in the shower, and I said, “I want whatever you want. Couldn’t the baby have a birth defect from us being its parents?”

“Randall, most of that scientific data is horse rubbish. Yes, there is a one in twenty-five chance of that, but turn it around. There is a twenty-four out of twenty-five chance of our baby being perfectly fine. Your father and I can raise it as our own, if you and Kami want us to? it’s up to you. BY the way have you and Kami had a shower fuck yet?”

She explained what that was and we had one, which was fabulous.

To show our appreciation, Kami and I made dinner for us all. Halfway through it, dad received a phone call, getting up to take it. When he sat back down, he was smiling.

“What?” I said to him.

“Guess who is going to northeastern Australia for marlin fishing?”

“You are?” Mom answered.

“No, the husbands of my four sisters. The girls want to come visit us?”

“And you said?” Kami remarked.

“I told them they would have to share a bedroom, but it was all right with me,” he said. “It was Dani who called.”


That wasn’t planned for right away, but in six weeks. Oh Man, I haven’t seen any of them in a longtime. I found Kathi and Dani on Facebook, but not the others.

Their current pictures were pretty hot. I even wrote a comment that said: “Hot Chick Alert” getting a response that said, “Would Little Bobby like a naked picture of his Aunts?”

They were mocking me, so I didn’t pursue it. My picture needed an update, and Kami helped me. I stripped down to my boxers, and my sister, oiled me up, like a bodybuilder, and took a whole of pictures while I was posing.

Out of fifty pictures, we found one we both liked, and my sister/lover sent it to Kathi and Dani.

Five minutes later, I got an email from all of my aunts. They were all topless and said something along the lines of looking forward to our visit.

Kami stopped me from taking a picture of my erect penis and sending each of them a copy.

With dinner and sex out of the way, Kami stayed over in my room, and we watched some Movies when we weren’t fucking and sucking on each other.


My boss loved my article – putting it at the top of the editorial opinion page. I had my own byline with my newspaper email beneath it. It was also on the newspapers website.

I was given a raise to $600 a week, amazed at the whole concept.

I got over 3,000 emails, including the one that I most wanted. Ruthie wrote me saying how much she loved me because of the adult way I treated her. She also liked my article, after reading it online. Lastly, she gave me a schedule from when they were going back to Olive Dell.


To satisfy Mom and Dad, we had a very private ‘wedding ceremony’ while planning for our visitors.

I asked my boss at the newspaper for a few days off for my honeymoon. He officially met Kami, kissing her hand and congratulating us.

On our way out the door, he said, “When you get back, I would be interested in you writing an article about Making Marijuana Legal. Think about that, please. Here in California, it could sell a shitload of papers.”

“Yessir,” I said.

Guess where we went on our vacation? Olive Dell, and it happened to be during Ruthie and her families time there.

Having her email, with the consent of her mother, we told her what day and time we would be there.

We arrived and paid for four days there, asking for a cabin away from the noise, if at all possible.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.