My older sister
Chapter 11

 

We were on our way to Olive Dell Ranch within the hour. This drive was only going to take us an hour, so Kami fell asleep on my shoulder.

Mom had required us to stop by on our way out of town. She fed us and quietly slipped me a couple hundred-dollar bills telling me to take good care of my sister. I promised that I would. I strongly think that she suspects that Kami and me, are ‘up to no-good.’

Yeah, going to a couple of Nudist Resorts satisfies the definition of ‘no-good, ‘ when a brother and sister are involved. She’s going to want to read whatever it is I end up writing, so at that time the ‘shit’ will truly ‘hit the fan’ at supersonic speed.

I had asked my sister for her thoughts and comments on our day at Desert Sun, and she gave me some good feedback. I can only hope that Olive Dell will be as comfortable as we just left.


It only cost $26 for the two us to get past the front gates and inside. We could choose between a small or large cabin, or if we had an RV, or just camping without own tents. That’s for other people ... the Knights don’t camp!

We got a large cabin, which cost $40 per day. We met Bobby and Becki, the couple who owned the place. She was a perky blonde, as he was slightly overweight ... but not bad!

After settling in a little, we wrapped ourselves in towels and meandered to the pool. Indeed, there were youngsters ... a pedophiles dream, perhaps!

I unwrapped and jumped into the pool, Kami wanted to spend some time in the sun.

There were about five kids and their parents playing a sort of kind of dodge ball in the pool. I just watched them, the game not the kids.

Boy, I’d like to interview one of the kids, but how do I do that, without freaking out their parents? I’ll probably talk to the parent and the kid...

I was hit on the shoulder by something. It was a volley ball, so a young girl, somewhere in her early teens, swam over and said, ‘Hi, ‘ and asked for the ball. I smiled back and threw it high enough to get more than her head out of the water. Sure enough, she was topless at least.

I looked back at Kami; she had seen the whole thing, got up and jumped into the pool. She came up to me and asked, “Are you perving on that little girl?”

“Not really, but she is cute like I remember you being at that age,” I covered.

“I don’t even remember being that age, Loverboy,” she said grabbing at me. “Did that little girl get you hard?”

“No ... well, a little, but seeing you ... finished me. You know that you rock my world, don’t you?”

“Good recovery there, ‘erection boy!’ I’m a little bit horny,” she said.

“And I’m a little bit ... rock and roll!” I sang.

“You are so ... so...”

“Hard? That you want to suck on my dick in front of all of these people?” I quietly teased.

“I would, but I don’t want to be thrown out of here. I assume that you’d like to talk to one of the younger kids to find out how they feel about being naked in front of others?”

“Yeah, but I can’t figure out how to approach them without being taken away in handcuffs, naked!”

“Let me think on that as we go back to our cabin to have some fun?” she remarked with a cute smile.

“I’d like to wait until I’m not hard?” I requested.

“You think that’ll ever go down, with me and those pre-pubescent little girls in the pool,” she said looking at me.

“You’re right, let’s get out,” I said swimming over to the step out point. I turned to help her, and almost fell back in, when I saw one of the Moms ... who had a really big pair of...

“Randall, down here! Help me please?”

“Sorry, got distracted,” I apologized.

She got up and looked where I had been looking, “Boy, you sure do like big boobies, don’t you?”

“Yeah, Sorry?”

“No worry, I know that you’ll stay true to me. Let’s have a rule, ‘Look, but Do Not Touch, ‘ does that work for you?”

“I am in need of a nap, and to write some final notes from our first visit,” I said.


After a restless nap, I got up and started writing some notes about what I had observed so far. There was a knock on the door, then Kami and some new, nude friends walked in - a mother and her daughter. It was the same little girl from before.

I hadn’t put any clothes on, so we were all nude.

“Randall, this is Joan and her fourteen-year-old daughter Ruthie. This is my husband - he works for a newspaper, and he got the assignment to visit and comment on ‘clothing optional’ resorts.”

I shook hands with Joan and kissed the back of Ruthie’s hand, causing her to giggle.

“Randall,” Joan said, “Your wife told me that you would like to speak to a young person without coming off like a pervert.”

Ruthie giggled.

“I felt ‘simpatico’ with your wife, understanding your concern, and talked to Ruthie about this. She would love to answer any questions you have. Go ahead?”

“Can I record this, Ruthie?” I asked.

“Sure!”

I turned on my recording device and asked Ruthie to sit up on the bed alongside me.

A quick descrfiption of Ruthie: Short blond hair, blue eyes, if she wears a bra, it wouldn’t be doing much, about four foot six inches tall, and is either shaved or doesn’t need to yet.

“OK, first question; how old were you the first time you came to a place like this?”

“Nine-years-old,” was her reply.

I smiled and asked, “Before coming here, had you ever seen naked people before – other than your own family?”

“No, but they told me what to expect. They said to smile and look people in the face when I talked to them.”

“And do you always remember to do that?”

“Most of the time. Sometimes, when I meet a new person my eyes tend to see what everyone else sees. Besides smiling at everyone, I’ve also been told not to point or giggle – I may hurt someone’s feelings, unknowingly.”

“Joan, you’ve got a smart kid here. I could use a refresher in smiling and looking in the faces of everyone. I think us adults are hung up on how others and we look,” I said.

“Ruthie, one last question. Your mom can decide if you should answer this or not. Has coming to a place like Olive Dell changed your attitude about boys at all?”

Everyone was interested in this question and Ruthie’s answer.

“I guess you must mean about sex. I’m just fourteen, Randall, and haven’t started my menses yet. I think right now that I’m going to be very picky when it comes to boys and whether or not I ever have sex with anyone. My mother has explained how my attitudes will change after I start having my periods. Something about sexual attraction, if I remember our talks correctly.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.