My older sister - Cover

My older sister

 

Chapter 9

“That’s not fair, Sis ... those are first strike weapons,” I said causing her to chuckle.

Back when I was only ten years old, my twelve-year-old sister, was cute, despite not having any breasts to speak of. Her smile was enough for me to get through the school day. We went to the same school together, until I was twelve to her fourteen.

She had really long hair, down below her waist. She would often wear it in a French braid. She taught me how to do that and I was offering all the time. That made her giggle, which also was the cutest giggle I had yet to have heard.

You can tell how badly, and how long I’ve had the hots for my sister. At ten years old I didn’t need to rationalize that. My friends had all reinforced my thinking, by telling me how cute my older sister was.

As she was finished in the tub, she asked me for a towel. I handed her a washcloth. “Funny boy,” she said as she reached over me to get a towel. I latched on to the nearest breast with my mouth and wouldn’t let go. She moved to my lap, and simply let me suck all I wanted, moaning a little.

I took my hand and moved it towards her pussy, but she slapped it away. Instead, I got up holding her up against me and walked her to her bed. I disconnected my mouth just long enough to let her down. I quickly got beside her and latched like a newborn to the other breast, again causing a moan from her. I moved to her mouth, and we kissed with a tremendous amount of pressure and passion. When we finally stopped, she said, “Lynn must have been a really good kisser.”


We called first, and we were welcomed home to roast and mashed potatoes, another of Mom’s great dinners.

Our mother has a knack for cooking meals. Starting in first grade, she had me take a homemade lunch to school every day. It was great, sometimes leftovers from dinner but just as often it was made ‘just for me.’ This kept up until I was a junior in high school. Those guys were real douches, and would steal my lunch from me. I had never told Mom, but I had told Kami.

They had wondered why I was so ravenous for dinner, and I just told them that I loved my Mom’s dinners. She had about five or six specialties, including Roast and Mashed Potatoes, Chicken and Dumplings, Lasagna, Spaghetti and homemade meatballs, and a Filet of Sole that is amazing!

On the trip back to ‘our’ apartment, Kami again asked about my mystery assignment.

“As long as you don’t laugh, I’ll tell you?” I explained.

“So?” she said putting her hand on my thigh.

“They want me to do some research about nudist colonies in our part of the state!” I said.

“What kind of research?” she asked.

“Call and find out how easy it is to get in one, and call back saying that I wanted to check it out.”

“That’s it?” she remarked.

“Yeah, I can do it all from the apartment. It should be a breeze,” I said.

“I got an idea, Randall?” she said.

“And what might that be,” I said recognizing the excitable tone in her voice.

“Why don’t we go together as a couple and ‘check out’ a few of the places?”

“You mean, join, and mingle with other naked people?” I said not really believing that she wanted to do this.

“U-huh, what, the idea of seeing other naked women turn you off?” she asked as I pulled up to our parking space.

“No, it’s seeing the overweight slob of a man, with his gut hanging out, as well as his ... penis!” I said.

“But if you take the initiative, and do this you could turn it into a story that gets printed in the paper, couldn’t you?” she said appealing to my vanity ... curse her!

We got out of the car, and we got inside. She got on the computer trying to find where the nudists live. We actually found that there were a dozen places of this type in California.


The next morning, I went into the paper and asked to have a meeting with Kyle. I explained my idea, and he thought that it was brilliant. He asked for up to 1,000 words in my story making sure the most salient information was at the beginning. Apparently, that’s how all reporters write so that if there is not enough space for it all, they cut from the bottom up.

Kami seemed to think that this would be fun. I mentioned that we both would be naked in front of everyone else. That seemed to excite her ... she might just be something of an exhibitionist? At dinner that night I told the ‘rents, that I was assigned to go out of town for a couple of days and Kami had agreed to go with me. I also mentioned that I wasn’t allowed to tell what I was working on.

Kami had gotten the rest of the roses by now, and she brought them to the apartment. We packed a suitcase, and went to the first of up to, three nudist resorts.

The first one was in Palm Springs, called Desert Sun Resort. As we drove up it was much nicer looking than I had envisioned. According to the brochure, we were handed:

“Desert Sun Resort is a place where first-time guests can be comfortable. Don’t worry if this is your first nude vacation. We work to provide a safe, non-sexual atmosphere where acceptance is the norm.”

Non-sexual, what’s the reason to go there? If things are all non-sexual?

“Everyone who has been to our clothing-optional resort, will tell you that after the first ten minutes, you will forget that you are au naturel. It will just feel comfortable.”

Yeah, in only ten minutes. My hard-on won’t go down for at least an hour!

“Being without clothes will feel relaxing, like when you get home from work and peel off your clothes to get comfortable. Shedding your clothes helps to shed stress. Maybe that’s why we have so many guests who are from high-stress jobs that wear a uniform such as police, firemen, doctors, paramedics, etc.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.