My older sister - Cover

My older sister

 

Chapter 7

I helped her disrobe, doing some nipple sucking along the way. She was naked before me. She smiled really seductively as she backed up to her bed. Sometime after Waffle Sunday, she must’ve shaved off the little stubble she had.

“No more foreplay, Randall – FUCK ME,” she panted.

“Your wish, is my desire,” I said.

As before, I positioned my dick at her entrance. A whole different set of sensations rocked through my body. I watched as I slipped all the way inside her, this time completely bare.

I may have been close to passing out - this felt so good. I felt her using her pelvic muscles to grab hold of me, pinching the sides of my dick. Pulling back out most of the way, I pushed in; the sensations began anew.

I started the back and forth motions from before, as I watched her face go through a myriad of contortions, as I was gliding in and out of her womanhood.

“Go, faster Randall, just a little faster, please?”

I did, using a rhythm not unlike a slow romantic Kenny G number ... I started running the song, ‘Songbird’ in my head, following the rhythm with my loins. I heard Kami moan and tremble as I was doing this. I opened my eyes to see her breasts. They were moving in an opposite rhythm to my thrusts. She was touching and tweaking her nipples as things went on around us.

Her eyes opened again, and she saw the joy on my face. I mouthed to her the words, ‘I love you.’

“Nobody has made me feel as good, as I do right now, Randall. You can speed up if you’d like. Remember, it’s all right if you want to cum inside me, I’m protected.”

I saw just how ‘beautiful’ she was, and instantly that song went through my head. I upped my rhythm to Christina singing, and I felt tears rolling down my face as I was fucking my older sister.

I leaned over, staying connected and started to kiss her, and as we were opening our mouths and touching our tongues, I felt it. I moved to her nipples and speeded up, and just ... let ... go inside my sister.

“Aaaauuuggghh, I feel it; I feel your cum ... I feel your love, Randall,” as she gripped her hands behind my back and held us together, enjoying this moment we were having.

After a couple of minutes, I rolled off and stayed next to her, holding her tight. I was so totally and completely in love with this girl next to me.

While she’s gorgeous, I like simply looking at her smile. Its effervescent, she’s so confident in all she does. I need to be more like that. I wonder what would happen, if I just walked up to Mom and Dad and told them, that I was in love with Kami. What would they do? What could they do?

Breaking into my thought, she said, “What are you thinking about, big brother?”

“I want to tell the world, that I’m in love with you ... starting with Mom and Dad. Do you have any idea what they might do to us,” I asked?

“Well, I know that Dad doesn’t own any guns, so that’s not a problem,” she said chuckling a bit.

I must have had a look on my face, because she said, “Oh, you’re serious, aren’t you, my dear sweet brother?”

“Kamille, I am head over heels in love with you. I’ll hide it from whomever I must, but I really don’t want to. I’ve been running the stories that I’ve read through my brain. None have ever addressed the real world of incest. We’re both over eighteen, but everywhere you go in the United States; brothers and sisters cannot be married.”

“Married, you want to marry me?” she responded, causing a fan-fucking-tastic smile on her face to appear.

“If it were at all possible, yes ... I do!”

The shower we took together took my troubles from my brain for a while. She is such a remarkable sister. Despite the warm water cascading off our bodies, we decided first to get Lynn out of the picture. We talked about it while washing each other.

With the brother/sister sex stories, I had been reading, every time they got in the shower together, there was either a fuck against the wall, initiated by the brother, or a blow job ... with the sister dropping to her knees and sucking him until he blew on her face or down her throat.

We got out of the shower, me first so I could get her a towel. Drying off, we talked some more about what to do with Lynn.

We got dressed and headed back to Moms to feel her out for the possibility that I moved into Kami’s available bedroom.

I opened the door and we went straight into the kitchen expecting to find her there. Nope! We quietly headed upstairs and heard the sounds of a woman having sex. We hadn’t seen a car out front, and it was too early for Dad to be home.

Mom must’ve been masturbating. Jees! For some reason, that seems strange ... to use the words, Mother and Masturbate, in the same sentence?

We headed back down, opening and closing the front door again, this time saying, “Hey Mom - we’re home!”

A couple of minutes later, she came downstairs and said, “Hi kids ... have you had lunch yet?”

“Mom, instead of fixing us all something, let me take the prettiest ladies I know to lunch somewhere ... my treat!”

“Sounds good to me, did the paper job pan out?” she asked.

“I’ve got some news about that, we can talk over lunch. Come on girls!”

“I haven’t been called a girl in so long, thank you, honey,” mom said giving me a kiss on the cheek

“How does Denny’s sound ladies?”

“Wonderful, haven’t been there in quite some time,” mom said.


I didn’t take us to the closest one, but to the one near the paper instead.

We all got inside and seated with menus. A server came to us, and we ordered.

“Randall, we had one near us, why this one?” mom inquired.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.