My older sister - Cover

My older sister

 

Chapter 1

“You are so cute!”

“You’re so ... pretty!”

“You’re the prettiest girl in the whole...”

“No, no, no, no, Randall - you don’t sound sincere? You sound like you’re just trying to get in my pants or something.”

“Well, practicing pick-up lines on my older sister is kind weird,” I responded.

“Better me, then some poor unsuspecting girl ... your own age,” she rightly said with a slight giggle.

“I’m sorry Kami, can we try again?” I asked.

“You’re just looking at me, generally ... this time, try looking directly in my eyes. Always make direct eye-to-eye contact. Us girls like that.

Instead of sitting down, I stood up. I cleared my throat, and took a step towards my sister.

“Kami,” I said, “If beauty were time, you would be ... eternity!”

I saw something peculiar in her eyes. Her smile changed into something else, and I saw a tear roll down her cheek.

Her eyes broke contact with mine as she said. “That was very good - you could be a really good boyfriend, someday.”

“Kami, I don’t want to be just anyone’s boyfriend - I want to be your boyfriend.”

“Excellent,” she responded, “I heard sincerity that time, Randall.”

A bit of exposition here, my name is Randall Knight. 1’m sixteen years old, a basketball player and a track and field athlete. I’m 5’11” – blond hair and brown eyes.

My older sister, whom I am talking to, is Kamille Knight, but everybody calls her Kami. She’s eighteen years old, was a volleyball player in high school. She’s tall, for a girl, at 5’10” – also with blonde hair and brown eyes.

She knew how anxious and nervous I was around girls my own age, so she appointed herself my ‘trainer’, in all thing’s female. She had a plan to get me ready to hunt down a girl, and bring her back to my cave. Her words, not min

This lesson was going to be the first of many, to go on through the summer, so I was ready at the start of my third year of high school year.

I didn’t tell her everything, because it would be so embarrassing.

“Kami,” I said getting her attention, “It’s easy to be sincere, when I’m near the one girl whom I’m not nervous around.”

“Why aren’t you nervous around me?” she asked.

I turned her back to look directly in my eyes as I said, “You are the girl I want as my girlfriend. I want you, as my sister and as my girlfriend.”

“Silly boy, you told me that there was a special girl that you wanted to ask out,” she said.

“That’s right – a very special girl. A girl to go out with, have dinner with, make out with ... have babies with.”

She slapped me hard in the face. I left her room, first slamming her door – then mine.

Yelling from downstairs, our father said, “You break those doors; you pay for new ones!”

I popped my head out of my door and said, “Sorry Dad,” closed it again ... and locked it.

Later, as expected, I heard a knock on my door.

“Who is it?”

“It’s me Kami, let me in please?”

“No! Go Away!” I said still hurting, not my face but my feelings.

“I’M SORRY!”

“What for?”

“For slapping you,” she said.

“Go away,” I said not wanting to see her yet.

I ended up falling asleep on my bed

“Dinner’s ready,” mom yelled up the stairs!

I’d woken up fifteen minutes before, and changed into something more presentable.

I unlocked the door. Kami was right there. Sitting there, just waiting for me. Gosh, she looked so pretty.

She got up and said, “I’m sorry, Randall. You surprised me, saying all of that stuff about going out, making out ... having babies. I never expected my own brother to talk to me that way.”

I didn’t want to stay mad at her, so we hugged one another, and went downstairs to dinner.


After dinner, I was back up in my room, playing some shooter game on my computer.

There was a knock on my door.

“Come in Kami,” I said.

“You ... were expecting me?”

“I need to talk to you about how I feel about you, is that all right?”

“Sure,” she said sitting on my bed, tucking her legs underneath her. I was still standing.

Before I tell her, I should tell you. Since I had my first boner at nine years old, my sister was my fantasy. She had just turned eleven, and, with the help of my best friend, Brian - I had a Playboy magazine. I taught myself how to jack off, and between the magazine and my sister Kamille, I had something of a perpetual boner.

Since that first erection, and ever since then, the only girl that I don’t get tongue-tied around is my sister. During the passage of time, I got taller, hair ‘everywhere’ and a deeper voice.

My sister also got a bit taller. Her flat chest got significantly rounder, her butt became something I would find myself drooling over, and her face became the face ... of an angel.

I sat down putting some space between us. She smiled up at me, so I scooted over next to her, took her hand and explained how my feelings have changed, from being her little brother who idolized her ... to a slightly younger brother who had fallen deeply in love with her.

All through this, I saw her eyes moistening, but she stayed quiet, letting me completely finish.

I was done, and she started.

“Randall, I’ve noticed you growing up as well. You’ve been growing into a man before my very eyes. However, I don’t know how to respond to what you’ve said. I know you’re hoping that I may just fall in your arms, and we can live happily ever after, but this is the real world. Brothers don’t fall in love with their sisters. That only happens on those websites, I notice you like to read.”

“But...”

“Honey, that’s all make-believe. There aren’t really fathers and daughters ‘hooking up, ‘ or sons and their mothers finding themselves alone in the house. You’re living in a make-believe world.”

“Kami, I’ve read not only those stories, but also statistics, that say that practically every boy falls in love with either his sister or his mother...”

“But they grow out of it, in time to have a normal relationship, with the girl they are meant to be with,” my beautiful sister said.

“But ... I love you!” I said, knowing that I really meant it.

“That’s not really love, Randall – That’s lust, hormone driven animal instinct lust. Is that what you feel for me?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.