Mother of a Cheerleader
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2012 by dawn1958

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Danica is a very refined woman who has gotten everything she wanted in life. When her precious daughter wanted to be on the school's cheerleading team, she decided to intervene. That was when Dani met Ken who was the sports director and Sarah who was the most determined lesbian coach.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   School  

Danica was only 35 and her teenage daughter had just turned 18. She often felt that she missed out on many experiences because she got married so young and vowed to make sure her daughter was privileged. It had turned into an obsession with Danica to do whatever it took to guarantee Julie was successful. She tried to be the best mother and supported her daughter 100 percent at everything Julie did.

All her life Dani seemed to get whatever she wanted. A lot of it was due to the fact she was a very beautiful woman with an outstanding body. Although women were often jealous of her, men always tried to impress her, which was probably due to her sexy appearance. One could say Dani was used to getting her own way and being in control. That was until she met Ken who proved to be the most devious man she had ever encountered.

Ken was without a doubt a bastard. He overcame any physical or athletic deficiencies with sheer determination and willpower. The main reason he was director of Phys-Ed in the university was because of his dogged fortitude. The school had one of the best sports programs in both male and female athletics and the cheerleading program was highly rated even though the university was fairly small.

The coach and leader of the cheerleading squad was actually a graduate of the program so she knew it better than anyone. Sarah was a very strict disciplinarian and she worked closely with Ken who was head of the entire sports department. Ken insisted on keeping his fingers into more things than was necessary and his motivation was extremely self-motivated. He was constantly on the lookout for fresh ass, as he joking called sexy women, and he considered himself a real ladies man despite his average looks.

At the start of each season, Ken loved watching and meeting the cheerleading squad. In particular he loved assessing who he wanted to have sex with and seeing if any of the girls were worth chasing. He stood in the last row of bleachers and watched Sarah put the girls through a vigorous workout. His eyes moved slowly from one girl to the next. 'Huuummm ... nice. I think we have a great bunch of girls this year. Holy shit, that number 3 and number 8 are knockouts, but sweet Jesus ... number 15 is a real peace of meat.'

Ken stared at each girl and lingered on the three favorites. He made sure he studied each one until something stirred in his pants. Instinctively he grabbed his crotch and a big smile crossed his face when he felt what he called his magnificent penis. 'I'll bang one of those three if it's the last thing I do, ' he whispered and squeezed his growing hardon. 'Those tits ... that ass, holy fuck number 15 has the nicest bod ... sexy and so fucking hard.'

Ken loved a challenge and found the conquest of a sexy cheerleader more gratifying than anything else in his life. He watched the training session come to an end and all of the girls head outside to the parking lot. He noticed most of the girls had cars, but his fav headed towards a car that had the sexiest lady driving. Ken assumed the woman was number 15's mother and the smile on her face was breathtaking. At that moment he vowed to do whatever it took to have sex with the stunning mother.


Sarah watched the young cheerleaders and strangely her heart skipped a beat whenever the girls performed. As coach of the squad, Sarah was responsible for just about everything the team did. One of the tasks she liked the most was the actual selection of who made the cheerleading team. She watched the newcomers perform a standard routine and one girl in particular stood out from the rest. Julie was a rookie with great promise and she possessed a body, which was the envy of most women, including Sarah.

Each girl was given what Sarah called, 'dance for your life' chance to make the final cut. Her policy was to take all of the new girls into her private office one at a time and have them perform a very difficult routine. She promised to select the ones who performed the best for the squad and always relished watching the athletic young women show their best moves and agility.

"As you all know, the selection process will take place starting tomorrow. You know that there are five new girls and only two spots," Sarah said, as she tacked the tryout schedule on a bulletin board. "Everyone's time is listed and I expect you to be changed and ready to perform well before your start time."

All of the girls rushed to the board to see when they were scheduled. Number three, Lara, was first and the appointments were set two hours apart. Number eight, Dayna, was down the list at 2 in the afternoon and number 15, Julie, was scheduled for the next day at 10 in the morning.

Sarah got the girls' attention one more time. "We will decide very soon who will make the team. I've already watched you perform with the senior girls so I have a pretty good idea of your talent and ability. I'll make my final decision after watching you all perform some of our more difficult routines," she informed the new girls.

Everyone was attentive and fully focused on the beautiful coach. All of the girls respected Sarah and most thought she had the perfect athletic body. She seldom wore skimpy or revealing costumes now that she was a coach, but anyone could notice Sarah had long muscular legs that turned into fairly slim, shapely hips. Her waist was petite, but she was aptly endowed in the boob department. Sarah considered her perky tits, as her best asset, and she didn't hide the fact her nipples were often erect.

"Please show up on time and be ready," Sarah said. "This is your last chance to impress the coach. As coach, I'll make my suggestions on who should make the team to the athlete director. Mr. Kristy will then select the two girls who will make the squad. He uses my suggestions, plus he takes into consideration your grades and other criteria that the school uses to rate athletes."

The rookies were very nervous, as they looked around to see the man who held their fate in his hands. Ken never missed a tryout session and that day was no different. He stood in his customary position at the end of bleachers and the clipboard in his hands made him look very official and studious.

Ken smiled at the new girls knowing there would be one or two girls willing to do just about anything to make him happy. His eye caught Sarah's, as she glared at him, and he gave her a knowing grin. Ken thought back six years. He fondly remembered the sexy lesbian who wanted to be on the cheerleading team more than anything in the world. A swift spasm shot through his loins at the memory of having sex with Sarah. Not once but many times before the young woman put a stop to the illicit intercourse.

Ken wasn't afraid that Sarah would tell on him, which was the main reason he hired her as the school's cheerleaders' coach. His secret was safe because he knew the young woman seduced her favorite girl or two. The coach and director had a mutual agreement to leave each other to their own vices. Ken glanced at the five rookies and wondered if his luck would run true this season.

His train of thought was interrupted by Sarah's voice. "Mr. Kristy, I'll have the assessments for you by the end of the week," she informed Ken.

"Thank you, Sarah ... and good luck girls on the last chance tryouts. I'm sure you'll all do well and Sarah will have a very hard time deciding who should make the squad," Ken said. "I'll make the final cuts on Friday. Remember we have an open door policy here at the school and if you want or need anything, please let one of us know. Sarah and I are available anytime."

Ken watched the girls do their final stretches and then leave for the day. He watched everyone depart and decided to check and see if the gorgeous mother was again picking up her daughter. When Ken looked outside, he noticed Julie chatting with her mother who was standing beside their car. He quickly decided to make a move and rushed outside waving to the parent.

Danica finished her chat with Julie and waved to the jovial director. She decided it was time for her to do something that might help her daughter's chances at making the prestigious team. Dani excused herself and walked directly up to Ken. "Julie tells me that she has one more tryout with the coach the day after tomorrow and then you will be making the final decision about who makes the team," she said. "Julie really wants this and she'll work harder than anyone to make the team."

Ken was dumbfounded. He couldn't believe his luck, as he stared at the ravishing woman. When he glanced down at her luscious boobs, Dani appeared to thrust out her chest to give the man a better view. Then Ken looked up and into the prettiest blue eyes. "Yes, I will assume you are Julie's mother ... but I must admit that you look more like her sister," he said using his cheeriest voice.

Dani blushed and she wondered if the man was actually hitting on her. Suddenly it didn't matter, as she was determined to do whatever it took for Julie to make the squad. "Well thank you. I am really Julie's mom, but it is always nice to get a compliment," she replied. "Maybe we could have a meeting and you can tell me what Julie can do to increase her chances."

Ken wanted to jump the woman right in the parking lot. He noticed the receptive smile on her pretty face and how Dani seemed overly willing to make him happy. "Like I've told the girls; we have an open door policy at the school. I would love to meet with you," he said. "I'm sure Julie has a good chance at making the team, as her workouts have been fantastic."

"Yes, she has been very happy with her results. She tries hard," Dani said. "I'm sure you've had discussions with Coach Sarah?"

"Well yes, we have gotten together and talked about the five rookies," Ken said, as he wanted to plant doubt in the woman's mind. "Too bad that only two will make the final cut, as it would be nice to keep all five girls."

"Oh gawd, Julie's heart would be broken if she didn't make the team."

"Well she'll know in a few days."

"I'd still like to meet with you."

"I'll tell you what. Let's meet at my place this evening. I don't like coming back to the school after hours and find it much easier meeting at home," Ken said. "I'm sure I can give you some suggestions that would increase Julie's chances."


There were so many warning signs yet Danica ignored them. She was determined to do whatever it took so that her daughter would be one of the nine girls on the senior cheerleading squad. When Ken suggested they meet at his place, she overlooked the warning signs thinking she was too clever to be outsmarted by such a foolish man.

It wasn't until the door closed behind her that Dani felt trapped. Ken ushered her into his large living room and Dani instantly knew it was a mistake. She glanced around the room, as if looking for someone to rescue her, but there seemed to be no one else around. When Ken motioned for her to sit, she reluctantly sat down on the big overstuffed sofa.

Ken already had a definite plan for the upcoming meeting with the sexy mother and made sure he had the house all to himself for a few hours. "The one thing I like about meeting parents at home is that it is a more relaxing atmosphere plus we can have a drink," he said. "What can I get you?"

Dani wasn't going to accept the man's offer, but relented after seeing Ken's warm smile. "Sure, I'll have a wine or a cooler, whatever is the easiest," she replied.

"Great, I actually have wine coolers already cold. I'll get one." Ken handed Dani a bottle and then opened a beer for himself. "You look lovely tonight. I see where Julie gets her beauty and great looks."

Men were always hitting on her so Dani was used to the fake praises and bold compliments. She noticed that Ken ogled her and knew how to take advantage of men who chased women. This was going to be easier than she thought, as she wondered at the possibility of getting the upper hand on the school's director. Having Ken be outspoken and show his obvious admiration for her would certainly enable her to gain the advantage.

Dani had gone to Ken's with one goal in mind and she was prepared to do whatever it took to see that her daughter made the cheerleading team. She wore one of her sexiest designer blouses and made sure to leave the top three buttons undone so that her abundant cleavage was boldly exposed. A rich golden necklace hung around her neck and the chain dangled into the 'V' between her golden boobs. Her expensive lace bra appeared to cover just enough to make her look extremely sexy.

The couple chatted for a few minutes and surprisingly Dani finished one cooler and started another without thinking. Suddenly the mood was more relaxed and she essentially tolerated Ken's cheerful attitude and brash manners. They talked a lot longer than Dani really wanted, but then she deemed it was necessary to get on Ken's good side. She was halfway finished consuming her third cooler when the mood changed.

Ken decided not to fool around. He wanted this woman and wanted her badly. Dani was one of the sexiest women and he was prepared to risk anything to get into her panties. He eagerly ogled the exposed cleavage and swore a small hint of nipple showed when Dani leaned over to reach her drink.

Ken licked his lips and pressed forward. "Mrs. Stewart. Your daughter wants to be on the cheerleading squad, but I just can't see any way to make it happen. I've had talks with Sarah and she seems to think Julie isn't in the top two," he blurted out to the shocked mother despite knowing it was a complete lie. "Julie can still be on the team, but on the waiting list and practice squad."

Dani was distraught and her pretty faced showed the fact. The alcohol didn't help, as it made her heart beat much faster, and the temperature in the room seemed to rise dramatically. "But ... but there must be a mistake ... some way," she whispered, but her voice quickly changed to a whimper. "I know Julie's a rookie, but she has worked hard to make the squad ... she'll work even harder."

Ken grinned at the disappointed expression on the woman's gorgeous face, as he continued. "It's too bad only two rookies can make the team this year," he informed the saddened mother. "Julie can practice with the team and be ready in case one of the girls is injured. That can happen, you know!"

The man's abrupt revelation took Dani off guard and it took her a moment to react. "Well ... well you know Julie, my daughter is trying ... working hard," she said, as her voice shook like crazy. "She'll do anything ... practice more to make the team."

Ken watched the telltale signs of torture on her pretty face. "Being on the practice team is still pretty prestigious and you never know, Julie might make the regular squad eventually," he said. "And to be honest, I still haven't made the final decisions yet." Then he gave the woman hope. "I could still be persuaded to change my mind."

"But this is Julie's best chance. She might not have another chance," Dani whispered. She looked at Ken and thought she noticed a sign that he might have second thoughts. "I'll do anything ... anything to see Julie makes the team."

Ken looked at the gorgeous woman and couldn't believe his luck. Her astounding tits almost pushed through the flimsy brassiere and he noticed the visible protrusions in front. He focused on an obvious nipple and didn't care if Danica noticed. "Well I'm sure you are willing, but I really don't see what we can do ... what you can do," he responded.

Dani folded her arms in a vain effort to hide her boobs. It made her uncomfortable when men gawked at her well-endowed chest and she wasn't sure if Ken stared on purpose or not. When she dressed that morning, she purposely selected the skimpiest bra she owned, just in case as she was well aware of how most men viewed sexy women. Dani seldom wore a thin bra because her nipples seemed to constantly get erect without any reason. Abruptly she dropped her arms and sort of pushed out her chest, as a definite signal of defiance to the brazen man.

The drinks seemed to give her more courage and she decided to take a chance. Dani watched the man's eyes grow bigger and knew Ken noticed her prominent buds pushing through the thin fabric. "I'm sure you can think of something," she whispered in her most enticing voice. "Mr. Kristy. Can I call you Ken?"

Ken always got nervous whenever it was time to attack. He felt a bead of sweat in his armpits and knew it was time to act or the advantage would be lost. "I'll be serious. Now that I've seen you and know how much you love your daughter, there is something you can do," he said. His voice remained steady and deadly. "You're a very intelligent woman; I think you know what to do ... what it will take to assure Julie makes the team."

Her face blushed and it felt like her temperature had risen sky-high. "But ... but ... but I'm not sure what you mean?" Dani tried to act coy. The implications of what the man wanted seemed to have sexual connotations and she wasn't sure if she was willing to pay the price for her daughter's success.

Ken gawked straight at her chest and Dani didn't have to hear his words to know what he said. "You can take off your blouse ... your bra and show me those sexy tits!" He undressed her with his eyes and continued. "I never go back on my word. I'll talk to Sarah and assure you that Julie will make the team. The final decision is mine; let's see those luscious tits!"

The man was vulgar and probably the biggest bastard Dani had met. She stared at him and lost her nerve. "You're dirty ... a rotten bastard and I'll never show you, never."

Ken didn't take his eyes off her chest and watched her heavy breathing put more stress on the tight fabric. "It's the only way for your daughter to be a cheerleader," he said. He got nervous watching Dani squirm and try hard to keep the hem down on her skirt, as she sat on the sofa. "I can assure you that a sexy woman like you can have her way ... get anything she wants if she gives a man a blowjob."

When he reached for the zipper of his pants, Ken chuckled as the frown on her face turned grim. Ken knew it was just a matter of time before the sophisticated woman succumbed to his clever seduction. He toyed with the tab of his zipper and watched Dani's eyes widen in fear. Ken fully expected Dani to resist, but eventually do what he demanded. He was smart enough to know most mothers would do anything for the success of their children, including sexual favors.

Dani's heart beat out of control. "I'll never do that ... never do what you ask. I'll report you," she shouted and stood up to leave. When she grabbed her purse and headed towards the front door, Ken simply smiled, knowing it was Dani's last firm stand. It took all of his courage to let her go, but he knew she would come back begging him for another chance.

Ken wisely didn't say anything when Dani departed and slammed the front door on her way out. He was well aware that the woman had no alternative than to trust him. The promise he made would eventually force Dani to see the only sure way for Julie to become a cheerleader was to do what he demanded.

What followed was the most enthralling yet suspenseful event of her entire life. Her submission would be forever etched on the innermost part of her very being and lay there to torment her soul forever. Dani got into her car and started the engine. She remained completely motionless and merely let the car idle, as her mind contemplated all of the possibilities. Ken listened and even chuckled out loud when the car remained in his driveway. He stood behind the front door and waited for the sound of feathery footsteps.

Dani's shoulders sort of slumped and she shut off the car in a definite sign of defeat. She slowly got out and virtually pushed the door closed rather than make any noise. Her legs wobbled, which made it difficult to walk up the sidewalk to the petrifying house. The door opened before she reached the doorbell and thankfully the warm expression on Ken's rugged face made her feel he wasn't gloating over her downfall.

Ken had dimmed the lights and made the living room appear quite alluring. He handed Dani her unfinished cooler from earlier and she immediately drank a good portion to calm her nerves. "I can see that you love your daughter very much and will do anything for her," Ken declared. "I will make it happen as long as you make me happy."

The implications were tremendous and Dani's heart pounded, as she wondered if she was doing the right thing. All of a sudden the man stated his evil intentions. "You can show me what a gorgeous cheerleader really looks like," Ken said, as he handed Dani a replica of the school's cheerleader's outfit. "Put this on so I can see if you look good enough to be a real cheerleader."

Dani was fully aware of her immense sexual appeal and she couldn't remember any man doubting her talent or beauty. She grabbed the costume and immediately noticed that the only items were a skimpy top and short flared skirt. "But ... but ... but?"

The dumbfounded look on her face made Ken laugh, as he motioned for her to start undressing. "You don't need anything else ... just the top and skirt. Once you show me your best cheerleader moves, then you can give me a glorious blowjob."

He may as well have slapped her across the face, as his statement took her breath away. Although she expected Ken to make sexual innuendos, she didn't expect him to come straight out and mention a blowjob. Her heart raced and Dani wondered if she had made the right decision in returning to the man's house. She fumbled with the garments and looked questioningly at Ken.

"You can change right here. You don't have to hide anything from me," Ken whispered. "Julie's career is in your hands."

Dani hesitated and pondered if she should bolt. Then the glorious visions of Julie jumping around with the other cheerleaders popped into her head and she reluctantly started to change. She turned her back to Ken and removed her shear blouse. Just as she went to don the small stretchy top, Ken took charge. "You don't need a bra. Take it off and just wear the top. Do it!"

Dani could barely contain herself and her hands literally vibrated when she took off the rich lacy bra. Ken stared intently at Dani and relished the fact she had weakened. He couldn't see the front of her body when she stripped, but just her nude back gave him an erection. Then she removed her skirt and he almost filled his pants with chizz when the sexy sight of Dani's panty covered ass appeared. Ken thought of having her remove the garment, as well, but reasoned she looked sexier wearing the shear panties.

The stretchy top barely covered her breasts and Dani was positive that a portion of her bum and crotch was exposed to the leering man. She was afraid to turn around and merely stood still, waiting for Ken to make his next move.

Ken promptly sat down in a big easy chair. "Now you can be my sweet little cheerleader. Show me some of your best moves," he said. "If I like them, I may let you go."

There was hope, but Dani was still not sure. She turned half around and looked at Ken who was barely five feet away. "But I don't know how ... I've never been a cheerleader. I don't know how or what to do," she pleaded.

Ken waved his hand to indicate he wanted her to perform. "You said you would do anything for Julie," he said. "Surely you're smart enough to do a little dancing. For Christ sake, the longer I sit here ... the hornier I'm getting."

Dani grit her teeth and decided to give it her best. She often helped Julie with routines and had some idea of what looked good and what didn't. She did a few quick jumps with some basic arm waves and kicks. When she kicked out one leg and then the other, she made sure to do it so that Ken couldn't see up her skirt. The devious moves seemed to work, but then Ken ordered her to jump higher and stretch her arms to the sky.

If Dani wasn't embarrassed and humiliated already, she was after the high-kick. Her arms thrust high in the air and her boobs popped out of the undersized top. She was totally shocked at the brazen exposure and didn't immediately cover-up. When she looked over at Ken, her heart stopped.

Ken's entire focus was on the luscious tits and it was obvious he couldn't wait. His pants were fully unzipped and he was boldly stroking his cock, ensuring the bulbous head pointed straight at Dani. She wanted to die yet she didn't look away as Ken pumped his big fist up and down the overly lengthy shaft. "Gorgeous ... those are gorgeous tits," he whispered the almost non-audible statement.

Dani straightened the top, but the damage was already done. Ken kept gawking, hoping for another glimpse, and he wondered if they weren't the nicest breasts he'd ever seen. They may have the slightest sag but that only highlighted the succulence of the boobs. The areolas were like halos around the enormous nipples that stood proudly at the ends of Dani's boobs.

Her heart stopped and so did her breathing, as her eyes grew wide in sheer panic. Ken virtually masturbated right in front of her and he wanted to remind her one more time. "Julie will make the squad ... I promise. It's the only way!" Then he stood up and swiftly stripped all of his clothes.

"Oh gawd, dear gawd, no, I can't ... can't," she pleaded.

Ken was naked and he again fisted his illustrious cock. He ogled her chest and the bright red material with the school's proud emblem on the front may as well have been invisible. "You're a very sexy lady and I like the fact you are willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for your daughter," he said. "Julie should be proud of you."

Dani wondered if she was actually making the ultimate sacrifice. She literally trembled and found it hard to remain motionless, as the man stared at her scantily clad body. "Buuu, Buuugh, buuu," she mumbled as she didn't know what else to say. She tried to keep her arms at her sides so she wouldn't have to touch the man, but Ken was too shrewd.

He shuffled closer to her and stood about a foot away. "It's time, sweetheart. Take off the top," he said in a clear stern voice. "It's time to wrap your pretty lips around my big cock. Give me the best blowjob of my life."

Dani didn't know why she looked down, but she glanced straight at the man's enlarged penis. Ken's fist was wrapped around the base and he waved his prick at her almost in an enticing manner. "Oh, oh, oh gawd, I can't," she moaned.

"The top ... take the damn thing off!"

Ken could easily jump on top of the smaller woman, but he wanted the episode on his terms. He wanted Dani to wither under his power and do everything, so he stood motionless in front of her, waving his cock around and around. She thrust out her hand, more to keep the man away from her than anything else. It was a standoff Dani knew she couldn't win if she wanted to help her daughter.

Dani placed her hand flat on the man's chest. Ken had a frown on his face and he nodded his head to indicate he wanted the top. Dani's rationalization was flawed and she couldn't think straight, as she stared straight into Ken's hypnotic eyes. Suddenly she felt his fingers grab the bottom of the skimpy cheerleader's top and in the blink of an eye the garment was stripped.

Dani thought if she blinked or looked away, she would lose. She stared at Ken and without warning something searing hot was in her hand. Ken guided her arm and placed her dainty hand on top of his erection and then he wrapped her fingers around the thick shaft. It was impossible to look away and her heart beat increased dramatically, as their eyes remained fixated.

The cock wasn't completely hard yet, but it was impressive. Her hand kept getting hotter and hotter and without looking, the thing seemed to run halfway up her arm. Dani wasn't totally naïve or ignorant and knew some men were well endowed yet she had not personally been with such a man. She had always thought her husband was big and certainly big enough, but Ken was measurably bigger, both in length and width.

Dani struggled to catch her breath, but it was all in vain as Ken took charge. "I love the million dollar tits ... now get the skirt off so I can see that million dollar ass," he growled. "Then you're goin' to get down on your knees and do what sluts do best."

No man had ever talked to her in such a way or used such crude manners. She wasn't sure why or how but suddenly the skirt was gone. All she wore was the pair of skimpy panties and she felt virtually naked standing in front of the hated man. It almost seemed senseless telling Ken that she didn't want his affection yet she blurted it out anyway. "Dear gawd, I can't ... can't do this. It's not right," she moaned. "You have to stop ... we have to stop."

"Gorgeous tits ... gorgeous fucking tits!"

"Oh gawd ... oh gawd!"

"Let's see what else you got, sweetheart. Turn around and let me see that lovely ass."

"Oh gawd ... oh gawd! Stop you bastard or I'll report you," Dani cried and used every ounce of strength to slap his face.

Ken caught her arm just in time and wrenched it behind her back. "Sweet Jesus ... god damn you're the sexiest slut. You want it just as bad as I do, slut!"

"No, I'm not a slut. You bastard ... you bastard!"

"Christ lady ... you wouldn't be here if you didn't want to get fucked."

"No, that's not true. I just want to help my daughter."

"You're almost naked ... begging to get fucked."

"Oh gawd, no ... no I'm not. I don't want sex ... not with you!"

Ken decided to put an end to Dani's feeble protests. "Okay lady. We can stop if you don't want your precious daughter to get chosen for the cheerleading squad. I'll tell Julie that she was on the team, but her mother wouldn't cooperate," he whispered. His voice was low and very steady. "It's up to you ... you can assure your daughter's success ... or you can break her dear little heart!"

"Dear gawd ... oh, dear gawd." Dani glared at the blatant man and felt her stomach churning crazily, as she wanted to hit him.

"I promise. I will select Julie for the squad. It's up to you."

"That's blackmail. You're only blackmailing me into doing what you want."

"Sweetheart! You're just like all the rest. You'll do anything to help your precious daughter." Ken noticed her sign of weakness and acted. He shrewdly twisted her arm around to the front and guided her hand back to his stiffening cock. "Get me hard ... nice and hard."

She didn't intend on closing her fingers around the thick shaft, but she did without thinking. Dani never got down on her knees for any man and certainly didn't even like fondling or sucking a penis. She always thought a blowjob was disgusting and although she had given a few to her husband on rare occasions, she only did it to please him.

Dani would never forget the next minute. That was how long it took for her to go from a faithful, married woman to a common adulterous slut. Ken forced her down to her knees so that his erection was in her face. Dani closed her eyes and Ken merely rubbed his leaking prick all over her flushed face, coating her cheeks with pre-cum.

Ken loved watching Dani squirm. Her hand held his cock and she pushed the thing away from her flushed face. The hardon was already thicker than any she had seen personally and every second it grew longer. Without thinking her other hand came up and suddenly she had both hands trying to control the man so he wouldn't ram his cock into her mouth.

The fiery shaft grew hotter and seemed too irresistible, as she seemed to be suffocating. Ken rubbed the slick tip against her lips and jerked his hips with the skill of a surgeon. When the bulbous head went into her hot mouth, Dani choked and squeezed hard with both hands to control the amount Ken shoved down her throat. "That's it, baby ... suck my cock. Get it nice and hard so we can fuck. I'm gonna fuck that pretty ass of yours."

Dani didn't know what was worse; the drastic statement or the harsh forecast. She tasted the pungent liquid yet it didn't make her sick like cum usually did. Then Ken leaned down and grabbed her tits. He roughly grabbed both nipples and used the tender buds to roll the boobs all around in a big circle. "Sweetheart ... you've got the nicest tits. I have to see them bouncing up and down when you plant my cock in your belly."

Again Dani wanted to swear at the man, but the blowjob prevented any oral protest. All she could muster was a few shakes of her head to let her protest be known.

"First the blowjob ... then you're going to cum all over my big cock," Ken stated. "I can hardly wait!"

The audacity of the man infuriated her. Suddenly she made up her mind. She would endure the sexual encounter with full intentions of giving the rotten man a blowjob to satisfy his selfish demands. Dani vowed that the only satisfaction she would get from the demoralizing act would be his adding Julie to the cheerleading squad.

Dani reasoned that even if Ken tried to screw her after she sucked him off, she would hate every second. She managed to catch her breath by breathing heavily through her nose and then disaster struck. Ken roughly jerked her to her feet and stood back a little to admire her beauty. Dressed only in a pair of frilly panties, Dani looked sexier than ever. The garment was cut extremely high on the sides, which highlighted her long shapely legs.

Ken proved to be the bastard Dani thought he was. He bent over and devoured one of her hardened nipples. Dani brought up her arms in protest, but Ken simply brushed them aside and sucked as hard as he could. Ken left an obvious red mark around the glorious bud, much to Dani's dismay. Then he treated her like his personal slut when he grabbed the elastic waistband of her panties and jerked upward to almost lift her off the floor.

The narrow band of material surged into her crevices and practically crushed her tender clitty at the tip of her pussy. No one had ever treated her like a tramp. She tried standing on her tiptoes to relieve the pressure, but Ken merely jerked the panties higher.

Dani felt light headed and she didn't know if it was from the drinks or from being molested. Ken slowly shuffled forward and pushed her backwards until the back of her legs hit the sofa. Then she toppled over and Ken wound up on top of her outstretched body, as she landed on her back. He drooled when he envisioned giving Dani some fabulous cunnilingus.

Dani got the surprise of her life when Ken didn't screw her, as she felt completely helpless. He swiftly ripped her panties off. Then Ken crouched between her knees and pushed her legs wide apart until she was sure the man could see everything. Dani stared downward and across her heaving tummy, as Ken's head dropped to her crotch. When his burning mouth closed over her gushing opening, she thought the top of her head blew off.

She tried to sit up but Ken put both hands on her chest, cupping her boobs in a brazen manner. He grabbed the erect nipples and squeezed very hard until she cried out in protest. Then Ken started licking her in the most vulgar fashion. He started at her asshole and circled the hole a few times with the tip of his tongue before dipping into the bottom of her slit.

Ken loved the bitter-sweet taste of pussy. He swirled his tongue up and down across her honey-hole and then sucked the clitoris into his greedy mouth. Ken nibbled on the swollen bud and flicked it several times before starting the process again. Dani tried hard to control her emotions and managed to retain a measure of control, which made her extremely happy.

Dani rolled her head back and forth, as she grit her teeth with a stern determination. Ken grinned when he noticed the telltale signs, as her body jerked wildly when random spasms shot through her midsection every time he molested the puffy clitoris. Then he took control. He replaced his damning mouth with his fingers and expertly caressed the clitty, rolling the delicate bud around vigorously between his fingertips.

Ken crawled upward and nibbled on her burning flesh until he reached a hardened nipple. First he nibbled on one and then the other till both were throbbing crazily. Ken sensed Dani was using every bit of willpower not to succumb to his cunning seduction. He loved her determination, knowing the woman would do anything to see her daughter wearing a cheerleaders' uniform.

Ken gave each tit a hard bite and left his teeth marks around each of the raised areolas. Then he straightened and kissed her hard on the mouth. When Dani twisted her head to stop the harsh kiss, he bit her ear and hissed at her. "Get ready, love. It's time ... time to cum all over my goddamn fingers."

He twirled the clitty around and around and tried to squeeze the slippery bud with his thumb and forefinger. Ken grabbed a handful of Dani's hair with his free hand and jerked her head so that he stared into her teary eyes. "You're like all the others ... shaking that pussy all over to get us boys horny. Now you can show me how much of a bitch you are," he growled at her. "Fuck like a slut!"

Dani had never been unfaithful or even came close before. "You bastard ... you prick. I hate you, you bastard," she yelled. Dani had never talked dirty or swore at anyone in her life, but something strange made her do it. "Oh gawd, I hate you. You're nothing but a prick."

"Keep moving that pussy. That's it baby, keep fucking my fingers," Ken hissed as he rolled the clitty around and around in the vast oil.

"Gawd ... gawd, please stop, please," she begged. "You have to stop."

"I love when sluts cum."

"You bastard! I hate you ... I hate you!"

Ken jerked her head back and forth and then kissed her hard on the lips. He felt her hips thrust up and down like mad so he slipped the delicate clit between his fingers and vibrated his hand as fast as possible. Her mouth opened and Ken fucked her with his darting tongue and demonstrated his superiority, which crushed her fragile spirit.

Dani cried when the orgasm erupted in the pit of her stomach. It had been months, maybe years since her last earthshaking climax and her body seemed to belong to the devil. She didn't want to return the man's kiss yet she fought the man with her tongue by driving back and forth in a provocative fashion. Ken jerked on her hair again, as he kissed her harder, and she let go.

Dani had listened to her girlfriends when they talked about a person losing control to animal lust, but she didn't think such a profound experience could happen to someone as refined and sophisticated as herself. She squeezed her thighs together, as hard as she could, but that only seemed to heighten the desire roaring through her veins. Her muscular thighs put more pressure on the damning fingers, which caused her clitty to throb wildly from the punishing molestation.

Dani's only salvation was knowing the drastic event would make it possible for her daughter to be successful. Just as her ass came off the soft sofa cushion, Ken ripped his mouth away. "That's the best fucking orgasm ... better than I ever imagined," he moaned, as he nibbled on her ear. "My cock is about to explode. I need that sweet pussy ... need it right fucking now!"

Sweat covered her body and she wasn't able to move. Ken released her beaten clitoris, which felt raw and swollen, and immediately rolled on top of her outstretched torso. He pressed his knees between her legs and managed to spread them wide. His hips dropped into the empty space and Dani shivered wildly when she felt something poking her crotch.

"Dear gawd, no, please you can't. I've never ... never ... nev... ," she pleaded. Dani wanted to tell the man that she was a loving, faithful wife who had never strayed. Somehow the remarks didn't seem relevant. She felt her puffy labia spread and the man's dexterity amazed her. Dani twisted and jerked her hips trying to evade Ken's thrust, but that only enabled him to insert the head of his monster into her opening.

"That's it baby. Keep moving that sexy ass. It's time to see how much you want your daughter to be a cheerleader," he whispered. "Sweet fuck, slut. You're hot ... burning my fucking cock."

Dani wanted to yell at the man and tell him how much she hated everything about him. Suddenly he reached under her trembling hips with both hands and grabbed the cheeks of her ass. Ken squeezed and dug his fingers into the soft, creamy flesh. Then he pulled up with his hands and lunged downward with his hips. When several inches of the ramrod surged into her womanly domain, Dani stopped breathing.

If Ken would have remained still, she might have stood a chance. He pumped in and out in rapid fashion and was content to keep the strokes short and swift. With half of his raging cock coated with slick oil, Ken started taking his time. "Oh baby, keep moving. Keep that cunt moving," he ordered. "Get my cock into your belly before you cream all over my prick."

Dani was furious. "Go ahead, you bastard. Get it over with so I can leave," she cried. "Use me, you rotten bastard."

"Christ, you're like one of my cheerleaders ... tight, so fucking tight," Ken declared. "Holy shit, you are ... you're fucking cumming!"

"No ... never, I'm not; I won't!" Dani felt totally helpless for the first time in her life. She always had to hurry and even bring herself over the hump during sex because her husband seemed premature all of the time. Suddenly it was her who panicked and she wasn't sure why or what to do. A powerful tremor rocked her body and then her inner being went into convulsions.

"I knew it ... a slut. Can't wait for cock ... can't get enough cock," Ken growled.

Dani tilted her head up and sunk her teeth into the man's shoulder. The pain struck and Ken rammed his hips down with all of his brutal strength. His cock sliced through her delicate spirit and magically consumed her inner being. Dani didn't want to let go. Her mouth opened wide, as if to utter a scream, but only loud gasps of air escaped.

Ken pulled back and arched his back while leaving his cock fully embedded in the potent heat chamber. He stared into Dani's glassy eyes and marveled at her sudden loss of control. Ken played the game to perfection. "Help me honey, help me," he pleaded. "Fuck me! Get me nice and hard so I can fill your belly with chizz."

Dani could not remember having an orgasm so fast or being so overwhelmed. Her chest heaved, as she tried to breath, and she found it easier to curl up her legs to allow Ken enough freedom, as he planted his cock in her deepest region. "Gawd, what's happening? What's happening to me," she wondered?

Ken knew the end was near but as long as he didn't pump, he would last. He remained buried to the hilt and simply tightened his loins every second or two, which caused his cock to jerk crazily inside the overheated volcano. "Keep going baby ... keep fucking," he uttered, as a brilliant plan hit. "I gotta watch those luscious tits."

Dani thought the turmoil was over. The penis stopped throbbing inside of her and her distraught mind believed Ken was done. Then he rolled over, which was an extremely tricky maneuver, as the sofa wasn't very wide. Suddenly she was sitting directly over top of his upturned hips and the pulsating cock was again rammed to the hilt. The final spasms caused her body to shudder, as she stared down at the satisfied grin on the man's rugged face.

Ken's eyes bulged at the sight of Dani's boobs. "Gorgeous ... beautiful tits. Bend over ... closer so I can feel," he ordered. "I want those sexy tits."

The next thing Dani was aware of was leaning forward and having to place her hands on either side of Ken's shoulders. She glanced down at her chest and witnessed a horror of the man devouring one of her delectable boobs. Normally insensitive and rough treatment turned her off, but Ken's brazen behavior seemed to do the opposite. He literally chewed on a nipple and caused some pain, but then he thrust upwards with his powerful hips and replanted the head of his cock through her cervix.

Her vulnerable position worked against her, as her torso bounced erratically up and down. Ken lifted his head and his mouth moved from one titty to the other. He kept his hips thrust skyward and squeezed the gallons of cum into Dani's hot belly. Suddenly he couldn't hold back any longer. His body shuddered and then his hips started jerking up and down in a pure random fashion, as his extraordinary climax roared towards the finish.

Something very unfamiliar and rare happened deep inside. Dani's belly seemed to suck in and out and try to pull harder on the embedded cock in a crude milking fashion. For some mysterious reason, the intercourse felt like a competition. Dani arched her back and then snapped backwards to match the man's rhythm. Every time Ken jettisoned cum into her inner being, she rammed her hips at him to say she could take anything he had.

The resulting orgasm was the best of his life as well as hers. They clung to each other like mad lovers trying to see who would last the longest. Every time his cock throbbed, Ken felt his balls pulsate and send more cum into her overheated inferno.

Dani regretted everything. Random spasms caused her entire body to shudder and slowly her muscles came to rest. She really didn't know how to get away from the overbearing man and thankfully Ken was the first to move. "I hate to rush it, but I'm expecting someone. One of my coaches is coming over for a quick meeting," he said, as he gathered all of Dani's clothes that were strewn across the floor.

Her clothes were a mess. Ken handed them to her and then he rushed to get dressed. Dani couldn't dress fast enough and she tried not to look at the man because of the immense guilt she felt. There was nothing else to say and Dani only hoped that the sacrifice of the sexual encounter was worth it. She vowed to make Ken's life a living hell if Julie didn't make the team.


Sarah pulled up at the director's house not relishing the upcoming meeting. She didn't like Ken and tolerated the man simply because he was the boss. Just as she was about to get out of her car, the front door of Ken's house opened and someone she recognized came out. 'Holy crap! What is she doing here? That bastard! He's up to something ... he did it again, ' Sarah thought, as she watched Danica get into her car and drive away.

Sarah waited a few minutes and then went to the door. When Ken answered the doorbell, he had the biggest grin on his face. "Come in. I was just going over some papers ... some of the details that we have to consider," he said and invited her into his living room.

A shiver went through Sarah as she envisioned what most likely happened in the room a very short time ago. She noticed some cooler and beer bottles sitting around the room and it was very apparent he had a visitor. After she heard the obvious lie, Sarah wanted to slap the stupid grin off the man's face, but she resisted. "Yes, I imagine you've been busy ... extremely busy, as the final decision has to be made. Making an unbiased decision on such an important matter is never easy," she replied.

Her intended insult went over his head and Ken went directly into the resumes for the five rookies. The two discussed all five girls and what their possibilities were of them actually making the squad. The only thing left were the last tryouts that Sarah had to administer and then for Ken to make the final picks. Sarah tried hard to ignore Ken's brazen attitude and wondered if there was any man with a bigger ego than him.

Sarah was thankful the meeting didn't last long and it was agreed they meet right after the last tryout, which was Julie's. She would give Ken her final choices for which two girls should make the team and hopefully he would agree. Sarah was slightly surprised that Ken seemed to approve of all her suggestions so far and she hoped the final cuts were as easy. She almost asked about his prior visitor, but decided to leave well enough alone for the time being.

When she stood up to leave, her mind flashed back to six years ago. She was a naïve and very susceptible schoolgirl who wanted only one thing. Sarah vowed to do whatever it took to make the cheerleading team and she saw one sure way of making that happen. Even though being promiscuous was against everything she was brought up to believe, she had surrendered to Ken's cunning blackmail.

Suddenly she looked at Ken and saw the exact same grin on his egotistical face as she did that day. "One day you'll get caught," she whispered. "One day!"

Ken was guilty of being a braggart, but he wasn't stupid. "Sweetheart, don't worry about what I'm doing. You just do your job and we'll get along fine," he said. "You'll agree ... a little pussy won't hurt anyone. Christ, that woman was the best."

Sarah was fuming when she departed. She wanted to slap the man's face but wisely just left him standing at the door with his mouth open. She did however vow to win the heart of the mother who in all likelihood had made the biggest sacrifice for her daughter.


Sarah loved the final tryouts and she purposely had the girls perform privately. It meant she was the one with absolute control, but she suspected that half the decision was made last night in Ken's living room. There were no hesitations when it came time to demonstrate her dominating assertiveness if she found a particular girl sexually attractive. Sarah was also aware of the rumors around the school about her sexual orientation and she didn't care.

As coach, Sarah's job was to assess the five rookies who were trying out for the final two spots. She would then make her recommendations to Ken and then he would make the final decision on who made the team based on more than cheerleading skills. Sarah was very aware of Ken's devious schemes, as the man had fooled her when she tried out for the cheerleading squad during her school years. Despite her being a lesbian, she succumbed to Ken's shrewd manipulation and let him have sex with her so she could make the team.

The two fully understood each other after Ken blackmailed Sarah. Although they didn't like each other, they worked well as a team in the athletic department. Every year selecting the cheerleading squad was difficult, but Sarah truly loved the experience. She conducted her last chance tryouts with two things in mind. First to select which girls actually made the squad, but secondly it allowed her to assess her chances of seducing one of the attractive girls.

Most would have considered Sarah's selfish use of power to be wrong and extremely immoral. Sarah on the other hand was more like Ken and used her authority to gain control over others. She welcomed the last competitor into her office and noticed how the gorgeous young cheerleader appeared timid. Whenever one of the girls acted overly cooperative and willing to do anything to get what they wanted, Sarah was overjoyed.

Julie had the biggest smile on her beautiful face when she entered the room. Sarah's heart pounded so hard in her chest that she hoped the girl couldn't hear it. Her eyes roamed slowly up and down Julie's sexy body, as the girl performed an almost perfect routine. At the very end, the little frown on the coach's face sent shivers through the girl.

Julie wondered if there was something she could do better, as she was determined to do whatever it took to be part of the cheerleading team. She was aware of the rumors around the school that Sarah was a very domineering coach and that the woman was a lesbian. Julie wasn't bothered by the silly rumors because she was very comfortable with her sexual orientation. She never worried about anyone else's sexual preferences and found boys far more attractive than another woman.

The frown widened and Julie was scared. "I know I can do it ... do any routine. I'll practice and work harder than anyone," she declared. "I'll do anything you ask." For the first time in her young life, Julie stared into another woman's eyes and her stomach churned so feverishly that she had trouble standing still.

"I'm still undecided. It is close ... very close between the five new girls and I'm just not sure yet who should make the team," Sarah said in a strong steady voice. "Your performance was good, but I'm still not sure."

Julie didn't want to blink because it might show a sign of submission, but she couldn't stop. She blinked a few times and again stared into the dark powerful eyes. "I know you won't be disappointed ... I will work and train harder than anyone," she whispered. "Do everything you ask."

When she said it, Julie realized the implications were profound. A pretty smile appeared on the woman's attractive face and Julie noticed the welcoming glint in Sarah's eyes. "I'm sure you will ... work hard and all, but..."

The sentence stopped and Julie hung in midair for the longest time. She waited and waited knowing the woman was testing her to see if she really was determined. Suddenly Sarah stepped closer and Julie felt the hot breath wash across her face.

Julie knew what was expected if she wanted to be a prestigious cheerleader. Her mouth opened and she gasped for much needed air, as it felt like she was suffocating under the pressure. She had to act or everything was lost. Julie closed her eyes and her head sort of tilted to the side, which would invite the coach to kiss her. Her lips were slightly parted and Julie didn't think her heart could beat any faster.

The lips were soft and searching. Sarah thrust out her tongue and coated the puffy, red lips before actually kissing them. The girl's mouth opened and welcomed the heated kiss, as the tongues embraced in true lovers' fashion. When the woman's fingers reached and rolled the elastic top upward, Julie merely stood motionless, allowing Sarah to bare her well-developed breasts.

The coach was confident when she fondled the luscious tits. Sarah pulled back slightly and stared at the most alluring sight in the world. The girl was fairly tall for a cheerleader at 5'8" and she had the sexiest body. Julie's tits were at least a C-cup and so perky that they hardly bounced when she jumped during routines. The nipples and areolas were absolutely outstanding. Not only did the large nipples stand erect and very noticeable, but also the surrounding areolas were overly swollen and puffy.

Sarah cupped one boob and then the other, as the oversized nipples pressed into the palm of her hand. She had to taste one. Sarah's focused on one of the golden nuggets and then her head dropped. She couldn't remember a seduction going so fast or happening so easily. Sarah devoured a nipple and Julie simply rocked back and forth, as she tried to remain standing. The girl moaned out loud several times and then she whimpered, as if surrendering to the overpowering desire.

Sarah gazed across the flat tummy and her heart rate quickened. She reluctantly let go of a boob and her fingers traced a feathery path across the shivering tummy. Sarah circled the dainty bellybutton and then her fingertips swooped towards the elastic waistband.

Julie's stomach heaved in and out very rapidly displaying obvious signs of sexual arousal, which filled the coach with even more poise. Sarah couldn't resist. Her fingers dipped under the waistband and Sarah grinned when Julie sucked in her stomach to give her more room. She shoved her hand all the way into the girl's soaked crotch and then stood up straight to face her timid cheerleader. "You're beautiful ... sexy ... a precious young lady," she whispered, as her fingers found the secret control button.

Something weird surge through her belly and Julie didn't know what to do. "Ooohhh ... ooohhh ... oooooo," she moaned.

"Not here ... not now," Sarah whispered. The girl's panties were soaked and Sarah relished the thought of Julie being overly receptive and willing. She pressed hard on the throbbing clitoris and marveled at what might have been a mini orgasm, as the girl's hips thrust madly back and forth. "Not in my office; come to my place after school. Meet me here after your last class and we'll go to my place."

Sarah leaned forward and kissed the girl hard. She loved demonstrating her power and control with a kiss, as her tongue toyed with Julie's. She gave the swollen clitty another squeeze and then she pulled her hand out of the girl's panties. When she broke the heated kiss, Sarah placed her wet fingers next to Julie's open mouth and pinched the girl's bottom lip. "After your last class ... meet me here."

All of a sudden Julie felt embarrassed. She quickly corrected her top and straightened her skirt so that she looked presentable again. When she looked into the coach's eyes, her stomach quivered like crazy. "Yes, I'll be here," she whispered.

Julie exited the office and practically ran to her next class. The door slammed shut and Sarah breathed a big sigh. She turned and put her back against the door, as she tried to calm her heartbeat, which was soaring out of control. Her complexion was flushed and heated and she couldn't wait. 'I am going to make you my special little lover, ' she whispered, as her hand thrust into the loosened waistline of her Lululemon tights. 'Julie, my love, you're so sweet and innocent ... I can hardly wait to feel your tight young body again.'

Sarah knew there was only one thing that could satisfy her insatiable lust. She seldom masturbated or had occasion for self-gratification, but today was different. Her hand slithered down her heaving tummy and cupped her bald pelvis. She purposely delayed the inevitable. Her fingers curved through her soaked crotch in a threatening manner and she hesitated before forcing her middle finger into the puffy labia.

When the tip of her finger pressed on the throbbing clitoris, Sarah's body shuddered like crazy. The door vibrated and made lots of noise, but Sarah didn't care. She pinched the clit and rolled the bud furiously between her fingertips. 'Tonight ... my love, you'll be doing this, ' she moaned. 'You'll be making love to me and then I'll make you cum like never before.' Sarah masturbated in her office and dreamed of being with the vivacious young cheerleader.


The only person that recognized the last day of tryouts was unusual was Danica. She sat in her car waiting for her daughter who was supposed to be finished with her last class of the day over fifteen minutes earlier. Dani was excited to know if the coach gave Julie any indication about the last chance performance and whether the tryout went well. Just as Dani's patience ran out and she was about to go into the school to find her daughter, Julie and her coach exited.

Dani stared in disbelief at her lovely daughter. The girl had a most radiant glow on her pretty face and her normally neat clothes were slightly wrinkled and disheveled. The coach had her arm around Julie and she glanced across the parking lot. Sarah noticed the mother staring at them so she abruptly turned and kissed the startled girl hard on the lips. Julie's initial response was one of hesitation, but she quickly softened and welcomed the charming embrace.

Sarah broke the kiss as fast as it started and pulled back. "You had the best tryout. I'm looking forward to the year ... having you on the team and watching such a lovely girl perform all season," she declared. "Your mother is waiting ... probably trying to find out if you made the team or not."

Julie turned and looked towards her mother. "Yes, she is more excited than I am," she replied.

"Go. Tell her that your tryout was terrific ... that you're coming home with me for some extra lessons," Sarah said.

Julie glanced back at her coach and noticed a big smile of satisfaction on the woman's face. She fully realized that there was no way to refuse the implied invitation for more illicit encounters and her stomach churned with a little panic. "Yes ... I better before she has a heart attach," Julie whispered, as she recalled the earlier incident following her tryout.

When Julie walked across the parking lot, she felt Sarah's eyes following her every step. The silence in the car was deafening, as she opened the passenger door and leaned into the front seat. Julie noticed the stunned look on her mother's face and almost lost her nerve. "I ... I can't go home now. I have to do some extra work with Coach Sarah," she said.

"Darling, she kissed you ... kissed you on the lips!" Dani looked at her daughter and didn't know what else to say about what she witnessed.

The shock of what happened hit her. A shiver shot up and down her spine and Julie wasn't sure how to explain the obvious adulation from her coach. "Huugh ... uuugh ... uuugh." She either had to lie or simply remain silent so Julie chose the latter because it was the easiest.

Dani looked straight at her daughter. "But you kissed. Darling, she kissed you," she repeated in disbelief.

The words hung in the air like a ten-ton weight waiting to fall. Julie stared out of the windshield and whispered softly. "It was nothing ... nothing really. I have to go. Coach Sarah is waiting."

Dani's mouth hung open, as her daughter stood up and departed without another word. She watched Julie walk quickly back to the school's entrance and then disappear to the staff parking lot with her coach. Dani vowed to say something to Sarah and set the record straight, but decided it was best to let the incident go for now. She drove away with her mind still confused and really didn't notice that Sarah had the biggest grin on her face.

'Your daughter is just a child. She doesn't understand a real woman ... her desires ... her longings, ' Sarah whispered to herself, as she escorted Julie to her car. 'But you do, my lovely Danica!'


The drive home took forever and Sarah was overly worked up by the time they got into her living room. She didn't intend on starting the sexual encounter until much later, as she wanted to give Julie a chance to unwind and relax. Julie led the way across the room. Sarah stared intently at the girl's seductive butt and envied the sway of her hips, as she walked. When Julie reached the sofa, she turned and practically offered herself to the coach.

The girl's arms were outstretched inviting Sarah and her eyes sort of fluttered in a seductive fashion. Julie tilted her head to one side and her lips quivered. Temptation was not something Sarah resisted and she embraced the girl and kissed her hard. One kiss and both were huffing and puffing, as they were completely out of breath.

Sarah abruptly broke the frenzied kiss. "We have all night. I want this to be the best night of your life ... a night to remember," she whispered.

Julie was smitten despite her belief that a love affair was not possible with another woman. She stared into the woman's intent eyes and all doubts and hesitation disappeared. "Yes, it will be. I trust you ... want to be with you," she replied.

"Sit. You must be tense ... your muscles all tight and needing a good massage to relax them," Sarah said.

Julie sat on the sofa and she welcomed the wonderful sensations when the woman's skilled hands started an expert massage on her neck and shoulders. Sarah felt the tightness vanish from the girl's body and then she decided to get bold. She was standing behind Julie and she reached around the girl and unfastened the top buttons of her blouse. Her eyes bulged and focused on the abundant cleavage, as her fingers slowly worked across the bare shoulders and arms.

Julie's head rolled backwards and rested on the back of the sofa. The front of her blouse draped open and the sexy bra was almost fully exposed to the preying eyes. Sarah noticed how the girl's chest moved in and out with each breath and the lacy material pushed outward to reveal a hint of pink nipple each time Julie exhaled. When her fingers massaged the upper portion of the girl's chest, Julie literally offered herself to her coach.

Sarah's surprise quickly turned to desire. She watched in awe when Julie unbuttoned the rest of her blouse and removed the garment. The bra was next and Sarah couldn't take her eyes off of the illustrious boobs. Julie lay back on the sofa and her breathing was ragged and her chest pounded. Her mouth hung half open and it was obvious she was aroused. Julie had one hand on top of her boob and the other pressing between her thighs, which were covered by the thick denim of her jeans.

Sarah noticed how Julie acted permissive and was willingly intimate with her. She decided the time was right. "Beautiful ... everything about you is beautiful," Sarah whispered. "It's time, my love. Come with me."

Julie wondered if what she felt was love or something her mind made up because she wanted to be on the cheerleading team so badly. She stood up and allowed the coach to take her hand and suddenly all of her hesitation and reluctance was gone.

Sarah headed towards the master bedroom and the girl walked about a half step behind her, as if it was a display of control and power. When they entered the bedroom, Sarah left the lights off and guided the expectant cheerleader to the edge of the bed. Then she stood behind the girl and wrapped her arms around her in an intimate embrace.

The dim lighting gave the room a hypnotic feel and both women sensed the passionate allure. Julie rolled her head back and let Sarah rain kisses across the side her face. Then hot lips were on her ear. "I'm going to make love to you ... make you my lover," Sarah whispered and caressed the ear with her tongue. "You can be my princess."

Sarah felt the girl suck in her stomach when she grabbed the waistband of her jeans. She deftly unfastened the clasp and then lowered the zipper. Soft whimpering filled the room and Sarah slowly rolled the denim off the flared hips and down to Julie's knees. Then she carefully rolled the flimsy panties down as well. Sarah quickly turned the girl around and kissed her on the lips.

The lingering kiss seemed to last forever, as the tongues swirled and battled each other. Suddenly arms and legs flailed and a furious striptease ensued. In a matter of seconds, the rest of Julie's clothes were removed and all of Sarah's. Naked and aroused, they hugged each other and acted like sex-starved animals.

She had to see. Sarah reached for the bedside lamp and turned it on so she could see Julie's rich delights. She ogled the slender girl and her eyes slowly roamed up and down Julie's body. The tits were succulent and more luscious now that she was fully aroused. Her gaze lowered across the flat tummy and her heart rate quickened. At first she thought Julie was completely shaven. There didn't appear to be any pussy hair, but then she noticed the extraordinary blonde fuzz that was neatly trimmed covering the raised pelvis.

Sarah couldn't help but flick out her tongue in anticipation when she imagined what the girl tasted like. She held out her hand in an inviting manner and then guided the girl onto the big bed. Julie spread out on her back and left her arms fully outstretched above her head, as if she was tied to the corners of the bed. When the hot searing mouth engulfed one of her erect nipples, it was the most profound moment of her young life.

Her mind clouded over and Julie lapsed into a vivacious daydream. Her nipples throbbed crazily and she encouraged Sarah to devour her other gem by rolling her chest from side to side. All of a sudden something so traumatic happened that her heart stopped. Her body flushed and then her delicate midsection was on fire. Imaginary ropes bound her arms and legs to the four corners of the bed and she couldn't evade the challenging hot mouth.

First her tummy was kissed and licked until her flushed skin felt cool because of the vast wetness of saliva. When the playful tongue toyed with the sparse pussy hair, Julie had trouble containing her rising excitement. Sarah caressed the whole pelvis and then ran her tongue across the entire labia until the girl's hips thrust madly in the air. She plunged the tip of her tongue into the wet slit and listened to the telltale pleas for more.

Sarah pinched the alluring pussy lips and spread them wide. She paused for a moment to admire the gorgeous clitoris and marveled at the glistening pink petals. Then she put her hot mouth around the clit and sucked. Sarah tasted the sweet girlie juices and she jabbed her stiffened tongue into the honeyhole. The hips gyrated wildly and she pumped her penis-tongue in and out of the leaking hole in a royal fucking fashion.

Julie liked the past oral sexual experiences with her boyfriend, but his crude oral stimulation didn't prepare her for Sarah's expert cunnilingus. Her body was out of control once the young woman devoured her womanly opening and then Sarah introduced her to finger-fucking. Julie had heard talk about a woman's G-spot; suddenly the most sensitive zone had a profound meaning. She had masturbated many times but never inserted more than the tip of her finger into her vagina.

All of a sudden two fingers were buried deep inside her heated cavity and Sarah knew exactly what would turn her young cheerleader into a lust-filled demon. Sarah held the clitty firmly between her teeth and nibbled. She didn't want to prolong the drama and used a nonstop molestation and finger-fucking to bring an end to Julie's stamina. The girl's sweat covered body jerked furiously in a pure random fashion and Julie experienced a mind-numbing orgasm.

Sarah nibbled a little harder on the swollen clit and listened to Julie's cries, as the climax took complete control of the girl's thrashing body. She rode the bouncing hips and her stomach churned with great anticipation because the time for her own sexual satisfaction was near.


Julie managed to regain a measure of control and her heartbeat slowly returned to normal. Following the incredibly orgasm, the coach crawled up the bed and cuddled tightly against the devoted cheerleader. Sarah didn't object when Julie sort of pushed her shoulders so that she was flat on her back. When the girl's fingers started a slow deliberate search, Sarah merely closed her eyes in anticipation.

Her dainty fingers caressed the flushed skin down the front of Sarah's torso, but Julie didn't linger on one spot or other. Something unfamiliar and strange seemed to attract her fingers and then she heard the low desperate moans of a distraught lover. She rolled towards the young woman and started kissing the velvety flesh until her mouth crossed the swell of one boob.

When her tongue lashed out and grazed an upstanding nipple, Julie couldn't resist the temptation to suck. She devoured the bud and listened to the revealing signs of desire coming from her coach. It only seemed natural to administer the same devotion to the other nipple and the caresses caused the young woman to moan louder. Sarah rolled her shoulders back and forth in frustration because she wanted the girl to hurry.

Julie sort of rolled on top of Sarah's chest and fondled the mouth-watering boobs. She glanced downward and noticed the young woman's shivering tummy and then she spotted the alluring bald pelvis. Julie had never satisfied another woman, but suddenly the temptation was too much to resist. Her fingertips brushed across the burning skin and left Sarah pleading for more, as her loud moans turned into a steady groan.

The long, muscular legs spread and Julie's heart thrust into her throat. There it was! Julie raised her head and stared at the tip of the soaked slit. Her fingertips walked down until she reached the wetness. The end of her finger slipped into the top of the puffy labia and a continuous cry came from the young woman who thrust her hips high in the air.

Julie inserted her finger between the swollen lips and pressed on the throbbing clitty. Giving her mature lover sexual satisfaction was the only thing on her mind and Julie wanted to give Sarah everything. She pinched the tiny clitoris between her fingers and rolled the clit around and around in what was a river of womanly juices. Hands grabbed the sides of her head and suddenly a passionate kiss ensued, as Julie lay on top of her demanding coach.

The young cheerleader tried to demonstrate her commitment to her eager coach. She pulled back and broke the kiss. "I love you. I love you," she whispered.

The orgasm was swift and over far quicker than Sarah wanted. She regretted displaying what some might call animal lust and a loss of control, but promised the next time would be different. When the final spasms rocked her body, Sarah wrapped her loving arms around Julie. She embraced the girl with all of the admiration and affection of a loving mother.

Julie's head filled with blurry images of being a little girl again. She worshipped the strong young woman who somehow captured her heart. Her eyes closed and she fell asleep in Sarah's protective arms.


It was the middle of the night and Julie came wide-awake in a flash. Her body was on fire and loving fingers caressed every imaginable sensitive area in an amorous fashion. She welcomed an intimate kiss and then there was soft whispering in her ear. "I have something special planned," Sarah said. "You can make me very happy."

"What," Julie replied and smiled at her coach.

Sarah got out of bed and went to the bathroom. She returned with a few items and knelt beside her dazed pupil, admiring the girl's remarkable nakedness. "I want to make my favorite girl look even prettier ... gorgeous," she said. "You'll look absolutely adorable after we shave you and get rid of that ugly hair."

"But, but I'm not sure," Julie whispered, as she propped herself up and stared down at her midsection. The blankets were already off and she lay completely exposed and vulnerable. Before she said a word or protested in any way, her shivering pelvis was completely coated with shaving lotion.

Strangely Sarah remembered her vow from the other night when leaving Ken's. She stared at the young cheerleader and visualized her mother lying naked in the bed. Sarah renewed the promise and then her focus returned to Julie. She admired the cream covered pelvis and grabbed a razor. "You're so beautiful ... sexy. I get absolutely turned on when I imagine you without hair ... no pussy hair."

Julie watched the razor slowly and deliberately glide up and down, and then sideways to shave off all of the unwanted hair. She had the strangest feeling, as her heartbeat increased with every swipe, and soon her breathing was fast and extremely ragged as well. The skin appeared reddish and glistened from the recent wet lotion and she couldn't move a muscle or prevent the shaving.

The razor removed all of the hair and cream from her upraised pelvis and then Sarah urged her to spread her legs. All of the pussy hair was shaved off her crotch and then the most profound thing happened. Julie heard the young woman speak and she watched the skilled fingers move. "There! That looks much better. You have the sexiest body ... absolutely alluring."

Julie's eyes glossed over when she ogled the scene. Her delicate clitoris was between Sarah's fingers and being stretched out from the secret hiding place. Julie stared at the clitty, as the bud was twirled around in a most dynamic fashion and then her body reacted a slit second later. The experienced fingers pinched and twisted the clit and Julie thought her guts exploded. Nothing so severe had ever happened to her and she didn't know how to stop the free flowing cream, which gushed out of her inner being.

The intimate shaving and witty seduction took a huge toll on her stamina and it resulted in the swiftest orgasm of her life. Julie rolled her eyes back into her head and she went blind, as the young woman pinned her on the bed. The fingers never hesitated or slowed. Sarah squeezed the tender clitoris and the girl's hips thrust wildly trying to keep up with the frenzied molestation. "Oh gawd ... gawd, oh gawd," Julie moaned, as her body was consumed by the raging lust.

Suddenly strong challenging lips were on hers and a demanding kiss resulted. The coach's tongue thrust deep into her mouth and seemed to take control of her emotions. Julie had always assumed sex could be passionate and full of desire, but she never suspected there was also animal lust. Her body was on fire and the only way to put out the searing flames was a flood of vaginal cum. She was beyond caring.

Cream kept flowing out of her inferno and coating the skilled fingers. Her body was fully exhausted when the impulsive orgasm ended and she fell asleep with Sarah's arms wrapped around her in a loving embrace. The coach smiled and her heart skipped a beat when she realized how attached she was to her lovely student. Julie was innocent; she was a sweet innocent girl who willingly gave herself to someone she adored, yet it was the girl's mother who garnered Sarah's illustrious fantasy.


This is the end of chapter one, but as you can hopefully determine from the story, there will be more from Ken and Sarah. I do appreciate feedback so please send your comments to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.