Independent Command
Chapter 4A: Month 79 - Scratching an Itch

Copyright© 2012 by Zen Master

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4A: Month 79 - Scratching an Itch - Rear Admiral Thomas Williams is given a new task. (Part of Thinking Horndog's "Swarm" Universe)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   DomSub   Rough   Military   Sci-Fi DomSub Military Slavery

"I Wanna Be Your Dog" - Joan Jett

(Note from the author: This section is a somewhat 'darker' substory about Tina's special needs. If you don't get off on violence, forced sex, and the disgusting things that perverts do to each other, you might want to just move on to Part 5. -ZM)

I was fine with having Hannah and Monique in my bed every night. We tried the two-beds-and-take-turns thing, but whoever was left out didn't like it. It was better to all sleep together even if it took some getting used to.

The very first pod to be permanently placed in the Womb and put in service was assigned to the Womb's Public Information Office and staffed around the clock by seven pregnant Bitches. However, nothing good lasts. There's always someone who doesn't like the apple cart and has to turn it over. Two days after the PIO opened, when Hannah came back to Hillary for the evening from helping Tina, she brought a friend for dinner. Specifically, she brought Tina Hernandez.

"Hi, Tina, can't your people cook?"

"Allison is a very good cook. However, I need something that she cannot give me."

Of course I smirked. "Well, you knew your girls were missing important parts when you chose them, right? Sure. However, have you cleared this with my Breeding Coordinator? I'm not waking up with my balls cut off because I cheated on her."

"Yes, yanqui, I have cleared it with your Breeding Coordinator. I don't want your balls cut off either. At least not until I'm pregnant again. She can cut them off after that if she wants."

Gee, thanks! And, shit. She has a hundred cocks to play with, so she wants something else, something that a male concubine cannot give her. She wants another D&S session. This is gonna get ugly.

Dinner conversation was all about Tina's job, how the Bitches were handling all the stupid stuff for her, and Monique's website. A suggestion was made, not by me, to add a YouTube-type funny video collection. It was further suggested, not by me, that it could be initially populated with videos of all the stupid stuff I had done and said.

I agreed that the womenfolk would love that series. My suggestion was that we could also add, for the men's entertainment, a series of videos of sluts being spanked until they stopped trying to cause trouble. I further offered to help make the videos if they didn't have any handy.

It was pointed out that one of the sluts at the table no longer counted as property and as such was no longer available as a model for those videos, but that of course the other two sluts at the table would be delighted to star in those videos. There was some argument about the level of delight that said sluts had with the concept of starring in some spanking videos.

It was further pointed out, by one of the sluts who were supposedly so delighted to star in a spanking video, that one of the sluts had as her new job helping all the other sluts in the whole system learn how to accept their position, and that a video of that slut getting spanked would thus probably count, in the AI's view, as a useful training aid to all the other sluts. It was in the end decided, regretfully, that perhaps the funny video concept had not been completely thought through and might be better shelved pending further analysis.

It was so much fun having Tina back in our home. Monique was horrified, of course, at how casually we could discuss beating women into submission, but Tina came to my rescue.

"It's all a matter of perspective. I'm here so that Tom can use his club to beat a particular part of my body into submission, right? Besides, Tom spends all day worrying how all of us -and the Beer too- could be killed and eaten, and how to prevent that. That's a lot more important than getting spanked or not. If letting him work some aggravation out on us helps him do his job, we need to accept that."

She turned to me. "Tom, you've had Monique for two months now. How many times have you spanked her?"

"None. I haven't had any reason to."

Back to Monique. "That's because you behave, right? You do know that he can if he wants to, don't you? He can do a lot worse if he wants to."

"Yes, but he doesn't want to. He has been very good to me."

"And that's what you want, isn't it, a man to be good to you and protect you and take care of you?"

"Of course. Isn't that what every woman wants?"

"Mostly, yes, but some people also need to be put in their place. I don't think that Tom really understands that. The best sex we ever had was one time when I angered him so much he took me anally."

Say what? You're right, Tom really DIDN'T understand that! I butted in. "You mean the 'Exit Only' thing?"

"Yes. I had a real hard time understanding my feelings about that. It hurt, but it made me feel wanted and needed, too. It made me feel so important to you that you would do anything to make me behave and serve you. It made me feel like a desirable and valuable woman that you would fight to own. And, that brings us to tonight."

She looked up. We all do, when talking to the AIs. "Hillary, I need good sex, and that means a man who makes me submit to him. Tonight I am going to anger Tom so much that he loses his temper and beats me into submission, and then he is going to use me as his sex slave in any way he wants. This is not a volunteer injuring another volunteer. It is just a man establishing that his bitch is going to do whatever he tells her to do. As long as I'm alive when it's over, you should not interfere in any way to protect me. Alive and pregnant, I mean. When he's done beating me any way he wants, he has to get me pregnant."

I looked at her. I looked at Hannah and Monique. Hannah said "I told you Joannie wasn't the craziest woman you owned."

"You two may want to leave after dinner. Maybe you can deal with some of Tina's problem children. While I deal with one of my problem children. Meanwhile, all three of you strip. That bitch..." pointing at Tina " ... isn't going to wear clothes in my home, and if a volunteer can't wear clothes then you two concubines aren't either."

Monique just stared at me. Hannah got up and started taking her coveralls off. Tina just smiled and said "You can't make me."

Okay, we could have had a pleasant dinner first, but she wants to play NOW. Fine. I used my implant to ask Hillary if she could prevent Tina's chair from moving. Then, I got up and walked around the table to where Tina was trying to push her chair back. While I was doing that I considered what I wanted to do. I was going to ask Hillary to make some things for us, but I decided that it would be better if Tina asked for them. She would be using them, after all.

When I got to Tina's chair I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her out of it. That got a scream. That's funny, I don't remember her being this light, she's lost a lot of weight since she was with us. That's something I can punish her for, if she wants to be in trouble. She flailed around, trying to get me to let go and also trying to punch, scratch, and kick me.

She almost got my 'nads once, so I punched her in the gut. No, she's moving around too much, I got one of her boobs. She screeched again and covered that boob, so I told her to shut up and punched the other one. She screamed yet again, so this time I got a good punch in her gut. That knocked her breath out and she stopped screaming. Good. I hate screaming, it hurts my ears. I also heard a low voice saying, "Strip, you idiot, unless you want to be with her." Hannah to Monique, of course.

I took that opportunity to pull Tina's hands behind her where I could hold them both with one of my hands. That's easy, you have the leverage and they don't. Then I reached around and squeezed one of her breasts. "Why don't you ask Hillary if she can replicate you a ping-pong paddle?"

"I don't want one."

I squeezed it harder, then reached inside her top and pinched one of her nipples. "Of course you want one. And you are going to keep wanting one more and more until you get one."

"Okay, I want one!"

Still pinching that nipple. "Well, what do you do when you want something?"

"I ask for it."

That has to hurt. "Who do you ask?"

"I ask the AI to make it."

I rolled her nipple some, pinching it the whole time. "No one is stopping you."

So she asked Hillary if she could have a ping-pong paddle replicated for her, and I looked up and asked Hannah and Monique if one of them could go get it for us. I was gratified to see that they were both seated at the table, nude. Very good. Very good indeed. I love Hannah, and Monique is just beautiful.

Hannah nodded to Monique, who went and got the paddle for us. I marched Tina back to my seat and put her across my lap, then took the paddle with a "Thank you, honey".

"Actually, it looks like we are going to need a few other things, too. I'm going to give you a quick list of things we need. If you can get them from Hillary, we'll be fine. However, if you can't get the list straight, I'll help you with it, okay?" And I gave her ass a good swat with the paddle.

She yelled. I said "Please don't yell, I hate that." and paddled her again. She yelled again, and I gave her another lick. We can go on a long time doing this. She stopped before long, though, so I asked her "Are you done yelling?" She nodded. "I'm going to check, okay?" And I gave her a couple more good swats. I bet her ass really hurts. She didn't yell, though.

"Okay, since you're done yelling, we can move on. I want you to get the replicator to make you a soft rubber ball gag that fits in your mouth but is large enough to hurt your jaw, a nylon cock gag that uses my erect cock as a model, I guess three sets of handcuffs, and a dog collar with an eight-foot leash, okay?" Now I need to distract her so she screws it up...

I looked back up at the girls. "Hannah, Monique, I apologize for ruining our dinner like this. And, before we are done here, Tina will be apologizing, too. She really shouldn't have put her needs in front of yours like this, and she's going to be very, very sorry that she did."

"Meanwhile, there is no need for the two of you to stay here and watch this. Why don't you go out for a night on the town? If there is anyone y'all have a hankering for, I can't very well object to you spending the night with them if I'm ignoring you to concentrate on Tina. Or, maybe you can go check out some of those hundred dicks Tina got us."

Hannah made her pro-forma denial. "Tom, I don't want to be with anyone but you."

"And I love you very much and don't want you with anyone else, but I'm going to be busy with this project all night and won't be able to give you the attention you deserve, so I cannot get upset with you if you get it someplace else. If you don't want to get laid you don't have to, but Monique needs to get out of the house tonight. She's already seen too much ugly stuff and it's only going to get worse."

Once the girls were gone I could get back to my current project, teaching Tina to obey. Every man has a little bit of 'Master' in them. Hell, every woman, too. Every man and woman has a little bit of submissive in them, also. Just like everything else involving humans it's a sliding scale. I liked being in charge but I didn't get off on beating women. Tina was right, in order for me to give her what she wanted she had to get me angry first. Well, she'd done that by terrifying Monique again, dammit!

Tina needed the caveman approach. She wanted to be dominated, to have proven to her that I wanted her so much I would do whatever it took to make her my property. On the other hand, Hannah and Monique just wanted to be loved, respected, protected. Okay, Hannah wanted more respect and Monique wanted more protection, but they were far closer to each other than they were to Tina, if you just considered their relationship needs.

I could stay mad at Tina all night by just thinking about how this was going to affect Monique. I had Hillary send a message to Hannah asking her to, as convenient, talk with Monique about the differences between different people and what they needed, and to point out that this wasn't my idea. I was just scratching one of Tina's itches.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.