The Spark
Chapter 31

Copyright© 2012 by Zoras

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 31 - If power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely; what does it say about those who know about the power but try to exploit its bearer for their own goals? Join Brian as he receives such a gift, a gift of such power that as he learns to control his gift women and men will offer him anything and sometimes everything for the use of his gift. As for those he refuses, well there are other ways to deal with those in power.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Slow   Violence   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

Stepping up to the counter, I was met by a smiling young woman wearing a nice blouse and jacket. I had no idea if she was wearing a skirt or pants. After twelve hours in the air between the plane ride and the helicopter, I just did not care to find out right then. I had three days to line up my wagers both officially and unofficially.

In addition to my betting, Dr. Sung arranged for me to meet a couple of people who the Korean government had forbidden to enter the country again. The only reason I was meeting them was the number of zeroes they were offering for my help. I swear some people have more money than sense but then again I was not the one dying.

Right now though, all I was paying attention to was the young lady requesting my passport as well as asking how my flight went. Stating what I was sure she already knew that the eleven-hour flight as well as the hour long helicopter ride were boring with the exception of the two flight attendants who took turns reassuring me the flight would not be as long if I had someone to keep me company. For my part, I played the role of the exhausted air traveler, handing over my new passport I watched as she did a double take seeing that my passport was Korean while I was American by my voice.

Asking how I came about my passport brought over a gentleman who after looking over her shoulder at the screen, apologized saying that she was new. I will say that he was professional as he quickly had my information into his computer while at the same time telling the girl; Monica was on her nametag, to get the porters for my bags. After directing the porters as to which room I was in, he let me know that my associates were already waiting for me.

The associates the manager was talking about were the guards hired by Steve to be my security detail. The plan Steve and I had worked out with them ahead of time was for them to arrive a couple of days ahead of Steve and myself and set up security in the suites we had reserved the year before, putting up the money in advance. The other reason they were sent ahead was to get names and make arrangements for Steve and me to get into the right locations to place our bets.

For the first couple of hours our plans went off like clockwork, the only change was instead of staying in my suite until the Olympics were over. The change came during dinner as I sat and talked to the head of my detail, Sven, telling me what he had put together already in the two day head start he had on me. The information he had put together was impressive, as the invites for me were in the range of four per day for the big money while there were other venues for people who were not serious in their gambling.

While Sven and I were discussing what he had lined out, I could hear the steady thump, thump, thump, coming from the direction of the nightclub, even though there were two walls separating the dining room from the club. Getting up to head back to my suite I decided I would change what I wanted and for the first time in my life headed into a nightclub. After a couple of questions, a short conference between the three of us, being in town such a short time they relented saying any threats for the time being were limited, so if I was going to step out now would be the time.

Getting into the club was another matter as the line extended out the door and around the corner. What made everything a challenge was the line was not for those who just wanted to enter, it was the line for those with a reservation and nothing I or my companion said could change the bouncer's mind. I was saved from being turned away by a group that was near the front who after some arguing with the bouncer about their group size allowed me to join them when they got in. My guardian was another matter, as the bouncer would only bend so far letting people in. He was okay with me being inside alone if the security was just as tight for the rest of the club.

The inside of the club was everything the hotel manager said it was and then some as the club had two levels with the VIPs getting the upper deck. I was told this as I was pulled along by two of the girls who had invited me to join them. Once we were in their reserved table, I was told who I was with and outside of their names none of their titles made any sense to me and I did not care. For tonight I had; Peter, James, Monica, Victoria, Avril, two Lucy's and a Viktor for friends and I enjoyed myself talking all night until the wee hours of the morning when after closing the club we said our goodbyes promising to see each other later.

Monday morning was D-day minus two for Steve and me, as we wanted to have all of our bets in place before pool play started for soccer with the women being first up. Talking to Steve in our daily Skype session, we wished each other well laying out our bets and cautioning each other about being away from friendly territory. Ending the call, Sven and I were off to the first location he had an invitation for me too. Pulling up outside, I could see by the number of parked cars, people were already placing bets.

After getting my credentials checked at the door, I found a target rich environment where I had no problem finding people willing to bet against Korea, often times giving me odds better than ten to one. What was more important to me was that I was able to bet one hundred million dollars before lunchtime.

The afternoon was more of the same only now, one of the big fish I had been hoping for had arrived for the games and she introduced me to a new game of over/under where one would bet on one country winning so many medals while another country was gambled on to win fewer than a given amount. Korea was my country of course while the United States was my favorite target for the under count. By the time I left for dinner, I had bets against nearly every country in the world, while I was referred to as that American fool. No one ever asked why I was betting the way I was, they were simple eager to take the foolish American's money. I spent another hundred and twenty million with real cash on deposit before I ever made it into the club, now held in some electronic vault.

After dinner, I discovered I was the talk of the gambling circuit and my arrival at the third gambling den caused a veritable stampede with people wanting to get a part of the action. The odds I was given for the over/under game for me was up to twenty to one. I wagered an additional seventy million dollars and no one considered me anything but a fool. For my role, I simply agreed.

The next morning, talking to Steve, after another evening at the club, this time with my name on the list, I broke the bad news to him as to what I had done.

"You're sure that you want to put that much money on the line? The bets I have been putting down are already driving the odds down," Steve asked, his voice coming through the speakers on the computer.

Answering Steve, I offered, "Look, I have already placed all of the bets we discussed. Sure I spent a little more than we planned, but the real money people are arriving and they're not wasting time, they want to play and they are willing to give me twenty to one on some of the matches."

"Still, two hundred million dollars is what we planned on this endeavor, one hundred million each in Macau and Monte Carlo. Now you just went out and doubled down, that means if you lose you will be on the hook for nearly four hundred million dollars. Man I don't like this at all, I think you are letting your money go to your head," Steve finished. We talked for a while longer about other things as we were both sure our communications were being monitored, not that we were going to change anything but still why take the chance.

I had no idea why he was complaining. The money we had wagered was mine and for more than a year, I had watched the Korean team work their collective butts off using what I had been giving them. Now it was time for the payoff and this would be the one time that my name, associated with an athlete, would not raise too many red flags.

In nineteen days, I was expecting to be able to purchase an island or maybe even a small country. Now was not the time for me to shy away from a challenge, but to go forth and offer battle. By the time Sven and I drove back to the hotel for dinner, I had met the challenge accepting the majority of the bets offered. The few I turned away were simply from the few people who did not want to give any odds against the weak Korean team.

After dinner for me was back to the club with my friends only this time when we ended our evening dancing and having fun, Lucy, the only red head in our group suggested she wanted to accompany me back to my place for the evening. I accepted of course seeing how I had been without female company for a couple of days. The only thing about Lucy I found disturbing was how she was willing to spend the night with someone she hardly knew and evidently, her parents knew what she was planning.

Back in my room she was even more forward, taking the lead as soon as the door closed, kissing me as only Julie had done years before. I will say that I enjoyed the change because for the last eighteen months in Korea, the women who wanted to fuck were only forward enough to suggest for me to take the lead and after that they became very passive forcing me to take charge. Lucy was the opposite, an equal in bed willing to say what she wanted from me and do what I wanted from her. We wrestled around on the bed, for how long I did not know or care as we simply had a good time giving and receiving pleasure. Were it not for my reserves of energy I can say that Lucy might have outlasted me.

Waking up Wednesday morning with Lucy in my arms, I was very content spooned up behind her with my hands cupping very full breasts while my dick was still semi hard nestled between the cheeks of her ass, a most comfortable position to wake up in other than having to go to the bathroom. Trying to disengage my hands, I discovered that Lucy was actually holding them in place, tightening her grip as I tried to disengage. The rest of Lucy of course was moving around also which in turn started to get the rest of me looking forward to some loving and I told her so but only after I was allowed to take care of business.

What I was not counting on was my other business interfering with my personal business and before I managed to get back in bed with Lucy to fulfill my promise to her, I had the obligatory knock on the door.

"Yes? This had better be good." I called out to the door.

"I am truly sorry sir but I had a Mr. Lvov call after you went to bed last night and again this morning, he wanted to arrange a private meeting," Sven answered back.

"Was he on our list of people to meet?"

"No, his yacht arrived last night. I had no idea he was planning on being in Monaco as he always stays on his boat when he is here."

Lucy gasped at Sven's statement. Looking her way she waved me off saying she was going to take a shower while I discussed business. Before I could ask her if she knew who we were talking about, she disappeared into the bathroom. Without a reason to stay in the bedroom, I headed out to talk to Sven about Mr. Lvov and his employer.

Mr. Lvov's employer was a Russian billionaire by the name of Oleg Assonov. Who in addition to being rich, dealing in rare earth minerals, was according to Sven's contacts, rumored to have his fingers in other not so legal endeavors such as smuggling, arms trafficking as well as the ever popular trafficking in human beings.

Discussing my options Sven and I decided to be friendly and see what he wanted. I did not make the call myself, as Sven pointed out I would look weak if I did so. Putting my trust in Sven as I was planning on for the next couple of weeks I let him go ahead and make the arrangements where I was invited to have brunch on his yacht at eleven, four hours until the women took to the soccer field.

Saying good-bye to Lucy after that turned out to be easier and yet harder to do as she stated when she emerged from the bathroom that she had things to do. The easy part was her asking if she might stop that evening and the two of us could possibly have dinner before heading to the club. For my part I agreed to everything she said, as I had nothing planned other than watching the Koreans open up their pool play in soccer. Then when there was nothing else for us to say she said good-bye and gave each other a kiss.

Why that kiss still bothered me as I got out of my car at the stern of the yacht I had no idea but as Sven met with Mr. Lvov at the fantail I still felt Lucy's lips. Breaking my attention from the kiss, I started to look around at my surroundings and the first thing I noticed was the yacht in front of me dwarfed most of the other boats in the marina by at least two decks.

Once the pleasantries were over between Sven and Lvov, I was motioned forward and we were searched for any hidden weapons. Inwardly I smiled knowing I was carrying a handful of coins I could use with my telekinesis to turn them into deadly missiles. Sven did have to give up his gun and he did not like the idea, but I reassured him that it would not pose a problem.

For all his precautions, Mr. Assonov was standing just inside the glass doors on the stern of his yacht, waiting for us to be ushered inside where we met an old man who surprisingly spoke English with what I would call a proper English accent. His appearance was as different as his accent as I had the notion that I was going to meet a fat balding me. Mr. Assonov was not either, as he stood nearly as tall as I was but weighed no more than maybe a hundred and eighty pounds. His hair was as dark as always even with his age being close to eighty. His clothing was as light as mine giving both of us the appearance of being rich and not caring about anything.

Greetings were short just as I liked them and after a couple of words he escorted us into the dining room where he had an entire buffet laid out with enough food for not only Sven and myself but possibly his entire crew though at the moment there were only six of us present. Brunch was just as good as it looked, and for nearly an hour, neither of us talked about the reason he had invited me to join him.

There were two reasons; the first was easy, he wanted to bet on the Olympics against me. Stating my betting had dried up all of his usual competitors. He did not have a problem with my betting though he did suggest that I slow my pace down because if I had a bad day I would be ruined. I had to agree with him there. I knew better, but he was correct in there was always a chance something could go wrong. We talked for a while longer and after further discussions, we had a number of bets placed with me as always taking the underdog Koreans. When we finished with the betting, I had put out another fifty million dollars but instead of twenty to one, which I had for most of my other bets, the best Mr. Assonov would give me was ten to one.

That afternoon the Korea's woman's soccer team took the field and I was feeling very good.

3 August 2016

Let the bloodletting begin.

First up was women's football, or as us Americans called it, soccer. Whatever they wanted to call the game was fine by me as I stayed up late having a room reserved for anyone wanting to watch any of the South Korean competitions. First up was football, and the women were first having to start a full two days ahead of the Opening Ceremony. Against South Africa the women put on nothing more than a demonstration beating the South Africans by a score of eight to nothing. The next day the men's team was just as brutal facing off against the host team, Brazil, by seven-nil.

Friday was the official start of the games, for twenty-four hours the world had a chance to ponder what had changed in the Korean team and whether whatever it was, was contagious. Saturday morning the world had its answer, as Koreans having taken shit from the world for a year, and keeping my secret were unleashed on the world stage taking five of the first six gold medals. The end of competition Sunday saw the Koreans with eighteen out of twenty gold medals as well as dominating performances in the various preliminary rounds for the sports that were beginning their competitions.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.