The Spark
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2012 by Zoras

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 27 - If power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely; what does it say about those who know about the power but try to exploit its bearer for their own goals? Join Brian as he receives such a gift, a gift of such power that as he learns to control his gift women and men will offer him anything and sometimes everything for the use of his gift. As for those he refuses, well there are other ways to deal with those in power.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Slow   Violence   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

Financially, the New Year started off well for me, as Christmas break revealed that there were more than just a couple of sports stars desperate for medical alternatives that did not involve surgery. For me, that meant the eighteen days of Christmas break had me seeing thirty people, the number would have been higher, except I had to hvae my own life. I had basketball practice, along with attending the winter formal dance, with my four senior girlfriends as my escorts for the night. Then there was time with the rest of the girls as our time together was now a ritual, as I was now taking each of them out on a date before we found somewhere to be alone, usually out at the ranch.

The reason for my sudden popularity was due to the slime-ball reporter I had sued had not taken the hint to leave me alone after he was served. Instead, he posted a second story about me being some sort of Svengali, swindling sports stars out of millions of dollars. The problem was that his report had linked Kevin's visit to the ranch implying he was my first victim. A second reporter went farther with Kevin's story, setting up a time line linking his visit with me at the ranch to his rapid return to baseball and his improved pitching, throwing his first shutout in a playoff game in five years.

If that was not bad enough, Chris' return to the court was even more impressive as he played without favoring his leg as he had just before he was put on the disabled list. Chris said nothing about his visit to the ranch as we agreed. Unfortunately, Chris had a falling out with one of his posse when they returned to Florida and he was more than willing to talk about Chris and myself.

With so many stories in the papers and on the internet about me, I was not surprised to find that a couple of days into the new year, Steve, who was arranging our overseas travel when the school year ended, let me know that my passport was no longer valid. Neither of us were surprised that it had happened, the bigger surprise for us was receiving one in the first place. That my newly issued passport was now invalid, we guessed was the government's way of saying that they screwed up. All I could do was give my passport to my attorney and let his team handle the problem. I had read a story last year about a guy and his problems with his passport, which did not give me a lot of confidence that I would do any better. I of course had several ideas as to how I could get out of the country without a passport but as Steve pointed out leaving bodies behind usually attracted unwanted attention.

In school, I had other problems although grades were not one of them. My problem was the success that not only I was having but also the domination the girls were having, beating teams by an average of twenty or more points that in the past would be close going either way. The problem for me was the number of girls from softball, track and field, spring volleyball, field hockey and even members from the competitive cheerleaders.

In the first two weeks of January alone, I had girls find me before school, during school, and even during my practice come out offering to "fuck me senseless" in exchange for whatever I was doing for the basketball team. For the first couple of girls, I thought the whole thing was great, when the number of offers passed fifteen, I was concerned, after the thirtieth girl offered, I knew that I had a problem on my hands as I did not want to turn any of them down.

Adding to the number of girls, were the guys from the same sports, thankfully there were no offers of sex, which I would have declined, as I preferred girls. What they did offer besides a couple of threats of beatings, was as a group the guys could muster a weekly payment of five-thousand dollars, which I accepted. When the girls discovered that I had a monetary agreement with the boy's teams, a number of girls decided they wanted the same thing instead of having to offer sex with me.

For the rest of the school year I was very well compensated both monetarily as well as physically. To tell the truth, after sweeping both basketball championships as well as all the spring sports championships, I was ready for school to end as the demands for boosts were leaving me drained even with access to wall plugs. The next school year, I decided to limit myself to no more than seven to fourteen better looking girls, I just needed to figure out who would offer the most in compensation to me.

With the attention paid to the school and myself, whoever my stalker/bomber was, made a return, only this time instead of bombs he or she either left to be found or simply mailed to me several letters, threatening the same thing as the first two letters. All the threats did for me was make it possible to stay out at the ranch, sure the drive to school was longer but I now had more time with my girlfriends. If the stalker/bomber ever was caught, I figured I might have to mail a couple of threatening letters to myself so I could keep living at the ranch.

Burt spent a lot of time out there with me, even suggesting after I joked about mailing the letters myself that what I should do was to be emancipated. Until I told my mother about my abilities, I would never consider doing something like that but since that morning, I noticed that she had been distancing herself from me even more than when we lived at the ranch last year. If the family isolation was not bad enough, my attorney mentioned to me several times that my mother had made inquiries about not only the money from my grandfather's estate but also about my own earning with people visiting me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.