The Spark - Cover

The Spark

Copyright© 2012 by Zoras

Chapter 26

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 26 - If power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely; what does it say about those who know about the power but try to exploit its bearer for their own goals? Join Brian as he receives such a gift, a gift of such power that as he learns to control his gift women and men will offer him anything and sometimes everything for the use of his gift. As for those he refuses, well there are other ways to deal with those in power.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Slow   Violence   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

The rest of October turned out to be quite pleasant with the government leaving me alone for the most part. Dr. Atwater did try to make contact with me through Steve, he was polite in asking me to work with him, but with Peter's memories still floating around in my head, I refused both requests to work with him to improve my talents. After I declined a second time, I noticed that the extra officers on campus had been replaced with two others that did not 'feel' that they belonged on a campus let alone a police force. I figured they were there to keep an eye on me and report everything to Dr. Atwater. As they left me alone, I had no problems with them and I guess they did their job as I only caught glimpses of them from time to time watching me interacting with the friends I had made.

My talents were another matter, because in addition to what I did out at the range stealing power from vehicles, my telekinesis was now not only stronger, but my control had improved. I could now maintain my ability out of sight; as long as I could envision the area my hand was in, when I lost sight, I could continue to manipulate the hand. Of course, I had trouble holding onto the thought the first time sitting in Civics class one morning. Sitting in class turned out to be quite boring most days as different students were selected to present articles they had found overnight and would present them to the class.

Being bored on that day I noticed that one of the girls sitting across from me had on a rather short skirt she wore to tease some of the guys. I was one of those of course as I caught her looking at me, as her thighs would part slightly. When she would pause in the movement, I would look up to see her smiling at me then she would close her legs, never giving me the full view.

Creating the hand was no different than the million other times I had done so, what was different was the bored stupor I was in, listening to one of the other students drone on I thought about what her legs would look like under her skirt. With that vision in my head, I thought of moving my hand up under her skirt, to our mutual surprise I could feel my hand traveling up her thighs feeling the soft skin there. She was just as shocked as her eyes grew big as my hand traveled up her legs, only she jumped out of her seat claiming that something was crawling on her legs. She found nothing of course as my concentration was broken when she came out of her chair.

Knowing all I needed to do was have an image of my target, all the girls in school were fair game with my telekinetic hands, most stopped wearing skirts and short dresses. There were a few that considered getting felt up by a ghost during school hours a challenge, among those were a couple that even went commando. When I found them, they received extra special attention as I worked very hard trying to refine my tactile feeling in my 'ghost' hand. (Honestly) The two officers I was sure were reporting all of this to Dr. Atwater, however by then, I did not care as I was molesting close to fifty girls a week who wore skirts and short dresses.

When fall sports ended, Valerie had led the volleyball team to a state title; her reward of course was a scholarship to the school of her choice. Her choice was to go to Florida State to study Oceanography. My reward for showing her the true power of the dark side was introduction to her last dark portal, with my latest growth spurt she cried out in pain saying that I was too big, but she was a trooper fulfilling her part of our bargain.

The difference between Sierra and Valerie though was Valerie did not take off afterwards, as she did not have a boyfriend waiting in the wings. No Valerie preferred to work even harder to get even better at volleyball. We did tone our relationship down, saying that we were no longer seeing each other but were still friends, which was fine by me. As soon as our breakup hit the gossip circles I had a number of girls letting me know they were available, and I did go on a couple of dates but nothing serious.

What I did not know was that Valerie was talking up what I did for her to several girls on the basketball team. The first to try my services was friends with Valerie so I was somewhat surprised when she invited me to her home before practice. The sex was not bad even though she had been a virgin, as a reward for giving me that I gave her the full boost. That afternoon during practice, she became the first girl at school to dunk a ball. The next day I had two more offering to take me home with them. By the time the teams were posted I had a total of seven more girls I had arrangements with two of them being the centers of both the JV and Varsity teams.

I will say that I love long legs and both of them had them in spades, the three junior forwards were not bad either. The last two volunteers were freshmen that were good ball players. Asking the two of them why they asked to join the juniors and seniors they both blushed saying that playing was secondary, they just wanted a chance to be with me.

Good enough reason for me, what was better, was that each of them had an open house in the afternoons before practice. Sure, both of them had younger brothers and sisters, it did not matter as one had a pool and a pool house that she said the baby sitter never went out to, and the other said her siblings went to a babysitter. Their situations did not concern me in the least, just that they had a spot for our time together.

My own situation was not much better as my sisters, having finished the cross country season declared that they were taking the winter off so that precluded the use of my own room with the exception of Valerie who my sisters already knew and accepted, having spent every morning lifting with her to the point that they were all friendly. Life was good, and all I needed then was a supply of rubbers to last me to the end of the school year.

On my side, I made varsity, only instead of playing guard, which I still covered, I was tall enough to play forward as I was now closing in on being six feet tall. When our only scrimmage came up before Thanksgiving I only lasted at forward for the first half, when the second half started I was back to being a guard as my speed was too much for our opponents to deal with. We won by thirty, and I had the distinction of forcing three of their players to foul out as well as scoring thirty two points, over half were from the foul line.

The Monday after Thanksgiving, I found out that my two freshmen girlfriends had more in common than just playing basketball, they were also best friends and on more than one occasion had benefits with each other. On Monday, Tiffany and Rebecca included me and the three of us had a rather unusual time with me trying to keep both of them going at the same time. The only way I could was if I was kissing both of them at the same time, my hands were busy being my second contact points. Neither girl complained after their first joint orgasm, though, they declared our next meeting would be with one on my face while the other would be seated on me. The connection was to be the two of them kissing while I did my thing to them.

Tuesday, my attorneys let me know they had had another inquiry as to my medical service. The problem being that the gentleman in question wanted me to travel to where he was staying for the winter. As I was in the middle of basketball season, there was no way I was traveling anywhere, and informed my attorneys, I would not go anywhere while I was playing. Wednesday I was told the potential client would come but wanted a discount on my price, at which point I told them to pass on the whole thing.

Wednesday night was the start of our first tournament and after giving the girls a boost for their tournament our team headed out for ours. By the time our game was over there was talk that we would be the team to beat for the year as we had seven players with ten or more points. I had thirty points. However, what had the coaches as well as the writers talking were my twenty assists on the night after the coaches told me that if I scored another point I would be sitting on the bench.

Our games on Thursday and Friday leading up to the championship game were just as bad as neither team had an answer to my speed. Were it not for the coach's rule that I could not shoot if the other team was down by more than twenty we would have beaten both teams with scores over a hundred. Even with the restrictions, I was averaging thirty points a game, twenty assists, ten steals; as a bonus, I rattled the confidence of all the guards that faced me.

The challenge for me on Saturday was not my game as I had my usual thirty points plus assists and steals. My challenge was getting back before the girls played. Usually it was set up that the championship game was set for the evening but on that day we played early while the girls championship was in the evening so there was no way I could boost them as the benefit would have worn off long before their game.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.