The Spark - Cover

The Spark

Copyright© 2012 by Zoras

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - If power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely; what does it say about those who know about the power but try to exploit its bearer for their own goals? Join Brian as he receives such a gift, a gift of such power that as he learns to control his gift women and men will offer him anything and sometimes everything for the use of his gift. As for those he refuses, well there are other ways to deal with those in power.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Slow   Violence   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

Being a part of the girl's team for their championship run was indeed good for me. Because in addition to the morning blow jobs and after school fucking Sierra gave me, either at her house if she had practice that day or my house if the team had a home game that night. I refined my understanding and control using her body as my laboratory, and what a laboratory it was. My manipulation of the electrical signals of her body was so complete that by the time they were state champions, I knew Sierra's body well enough that I could get her to start cumming, then put a block in place that would prevent her from completing her orgasm leaving her on edge, begging me to let her finish.

Of course being only fifteen made me cruel and I would leave her that way until she promised me something new, the first time she promised to deep throat me which she did with lots of gagging as she fought to get me down which I found to be very enjoyable. The second time was one of our morning blowjobs but this time instead of on the road leading to school, I was to get this one in the school's parking lot. Sierra of course tried to get me to change my mind but I liked the idea and true to her word she gave me a good blowjob, though she did rush through it so fewer people saw us. The last time we were together, she offered me her anal virginity, which I accepted since I had never done that before and the few memories Peter had I found erotic as they were of the woman on her knees and elbows with her ass high in the air.

Getting out the lotion I had found in one of my father's boxes, I did my best to lube her up and after lots of foreplay to loosen her up I lined up on her star and pushed. Saying that fucking her in the ass was a great success would be overstating things, as there was a whimpering and groaning with some initial screaming when I first made it past her sphincter. When I tried to pull out she told me to stay still, that was even harder since I could feel every contraction she made as she worked to accommodate me. That massaging action of her muscles was getting close to sending me over the edge. Dumping my buildup into her made her jump, which in turn drove me farther into her, which brought another scream of pain and the cycle repeated itself. We ended up doing that several times until I was fully seated in her bowels looking in her eyes at the pain I was causing her. At first I did not care to fuck her in the ass, but like with everything else around me, I experimented and suppressed the level of Sierra's pain to where she was not crying out every time I took a breath. Then with a little boost from me to get her to move, I can say that I had a good time watching the flesh around her asshole stretch and move in time with my movements as I fucked her virgin ass.

I made another discovery about Sierra. She was not as quiet as I had assumed during our first encounter. At the time, her silence had me convinced that I was doing something wrong. That silent problem changed once I had convinced her that I enjoyed listening to the sounds she made while we were having sex. This continued all the way through to our last time together when I had her ass. Personally, I liked her whining and mewling when I had her knees behind her ears barking like a Chihuahua as I drilled for oil.

Sierra pulled away after our anal encounter, because even though Sierra had offered her asshole to me she did not want to go through with it. However, she fulfilled her promise but now afterward I knew something was up because instead of spending the night with me like we had planned on her doing she declared she was going home. When she did not return that weekend, I knew there was something more going on, which was confirmed Monday morning when I did not have a ride to school. That was the first day I was late to lifting and stepping inside the gym, I realized that Sierra was not there. Finding her took some time but by lunch time we had met and she stated that she was getting back together with her boyfriend but that my secrets were safe with her. Of course, since she said that in the lunch hall, with the tables around us all heard that I had a secret.

What that secret was; no one was sure of but that did not stop everyone from guessing and telling each other what their guess was, only they gave it as fact and the leading rumor was that I was too much for one woman to handle. That rumor got me into my first fight with her ex/current boyfriend, Brad, as he overnight became a joke amongst the student body with him being smaller than average compared to the beast swinging between my legs. Then of course, the rumors about the blowjob I received in the student parking lot before school made the situation worse. Finally, the Friday after she broke up with me, Sierra, Brad (her boyfriend), and a couple other do nothing guys from school found Burt and myself having a burger and fries at the local hangout for the high school kids.

The fight itself was rather anti-climatic as Brad charged me from behind. The force of his impact from behind drove me out of my chair and across the table scattering food and drinks across the room. The shock of being attacked from behind with a bite of burger in my mouth was his greatest advantage and he used it to good effect getting in a couple of hits in before I managed to get to my feet. Once I did, the fight was over as the next punch he threw at me I caught and like I had been taught taking him to the floor with a joint lock and I was in control unlike the last time with one arm behind his back in a wrist lock. My other hand had a fistful of hair that I used to convince him that his face was a good substitute for a mop as I used his face to clean up the fry sauce that was now spread across the floor. I was thinking about breaking his elbow for attacking me, but never got the chance as the manager grabbed me since I was the person on top. Pulling me off allowed Brad to get to his feet and it took another employee to keep him from attacking me again even with the manager hanging onto my arm.

The arrival of the police only made things worse and instead of the incident being written off as kids blowing off steam; Brad and I were both taken to jail so that our parents could bail us out. In the end it was the video of Burt and me sitting at the table, when Brad attacked me from behind, that got the District Attorney to decline to press charges against me. Several months later Brad got several hours of community service with an additional year of probation.

Both of us were called into the office the next day and after some grilling as to what happened we were both warned about doing anything on campus. Both of us promised that we would not and as far as I was concerned the situation was over. The rest of the student body was not over it as there was video of the fight with me dragging Brad through the spilled food. The final insult was several still images of him with fry sauce smeared across his face. Having said and done nothing I had made an enemy although he would only be so for another couple of months before he and Sierra graduated and left school.

The first part of March, Steve came across the idea that I was possibly generating an electric charge similar to how an electric eel produced electricity. He also came across the term bioelectrogenesis that was the closest we had found even though I did not have the organs that an electric eel had.

My own epiphany came about from volunteering to help the teacher who had been assigned the task of collecting the recycling boxes in the various classrooms. Taking the boxes out to the recycling dumpster, I discovered that the school had their own transformers and that passing by I felt the power that was bleeding off and the only way to describe the feeling passing by the transformer was euphoric. It was far greater and more intoxicating than the two hundred and twenty volts wall sockets I had used at home and occasionally at school when I needed a boost.

After dumping the cardboard boxes I headed back by the transformer and this time I passed by closer and the feeling was even greater and nearly overwhelmed me until I thought about my spigot. Even imagining opening the spigot threatened to overwhelm me giving me the feeling of being drunk and high at the same time. Thinking of the valve being closed I got control again though I was light headed. Were it not for the fact that I would soon be missed, I could have spent the entire afternoon there practicing, I did that when the weekend rolled around and no one was around who noticed or even cared about a kid was hanging out around school on the weekend.

Telling Steve my plan to head back to school on Saturday to see what I could do had Steve offering to come with me. When I first mentioned what I had found he tried to talk me out of going altogether since I had had a bad experience my first time in my shop with the two hundred and twenty volt plug. This was going to be up to eighty thousand kilowatts if I was reading the label on the outside correctly. Asking why he wanted to come, Steve first stated that he wondered what I would look like doing the funky chicken dance, when I did not laugh he turned serious asking if I remembered where he found me the last time I jumped up on the voltage and no one was there. That of course was a reminder of my first attempt at 220V, and how I ended up face down on a cement slab.

So on a cold Saturday morning in March, Steve met me at my high school and the two of us walked around to the yard housing the transformer. Steve at first stated he had something to do before I started and as I watched he brought out what I found out later was a block of plastic explosive that he set on the far side of the transformer. When he returned without the explosives he stated that it was an insurance policy in case something went wrong when I did what I was going to do. Well at least one of us was worried, as for myself I was just the opposite being willing and able to get closer to the big unit since I was already feeling the bleed off like I had the day I brought out the cardboard. Putting everything out of my mind besides my closed spigot I stepped up to the unit and put my hand on the casing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.