The Spark - Cover

The Spark

Copyright© 2012 by Zoras

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - If power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely; what does it say about those who know about the power but try to exploit its bearer for their own goals? Join Brian as he receives such a gift, a gift of such power that as he learns to control his gift women and men will offer him anything and sometimes everything for the use of his gift. As for those he refuses, well there are other ways to deal with those in power.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Slow   Violence   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

I did not hear from Faith the next day, though I did get a text from Barbara stating that she was extremely tired and sore. The other messages I received from Barbara, when she was not texting about her sister, were about how the doctors reacted to her miraculous recovery. She stated that the doctors wanted more MRI and CAT Scans so that they could figure out what had happened but now her parents put their collective feet down and saying there would be no more testing, and stated that her recovery was a miracle.

The snow that had buried the valley was now interfering with my running plans as my mother forbid me from running to school as she stated there were too many idiots driving on the roads to fast with all the patches of ice still out there. Pleading my case to her got me nothing even when I stated that no one was out when I was running so that it was safe to be out. It was all the same to her and nothing I said could change her mind. So it was that the first day back to school for me had me waking my mother up to take me to school for weight lifting. It was a small annoyance but since she would not listen to my argument that no one was out at that time in the morning I considered it enough payback. Sure, my cardiovascular workout was going to suffer but with basketball over for the JV team, I figured that I could live with her decree since I had been told that I would not be moving up to varsity as the coach stated that he did not play freshmen on his teams. Of course, I did not like it but at least he was up front about the whole thing instead of moving me up then having me pick splinters out of my ass sitting on the bench for the next eight weeks.

Once I was done with the gym for the morning the walk to my study cubicle was similar to what I had gone through when I was attending school back in LA with students revealing what gifts they received from their families over the holidays. When Burt and Sam found me, I will say that I showing off to them about the updated phone my parents had bought me along with the case my sisters had purchased for me. Outside of the quick show and tell, we were allowed before school, it was back to the grind for everyone except me: instead of sitting in class all day I spent my day in a cubicle in the library taking my final exams for my third set of independent study classes, which for the first time I failed to ace.

Sitting down with my counselor once she had the results, the woman was all smiles as she stated with pride the scores I had on my courses. The smile never even slipped when we started to discuss what courses I could take once the new semester started. That of course got her talking about college courses but I reminded her that I could not drive for another couple of months. Like the bulldog she reminded me of she offered online courses that I could do at school to continue my education. I liked that even more but the times of the courses meant that I would have to go back at odd times to watch the professor's dissertations. Mentioning that some of the classes she was looking at were at night she stated that the programs could be recorded and I could watch them during my independent study time. Like I said she was a bulldog.

That was my counselor's solution for me since I had already completed the graduation requirements through what would be considered my junior year. Talking to Brodie later at dinner, he offered to talk to the school board to see about graduating early. I objected of course since I still wanted to play basketball for at least one more year. I also reminded him that this way the school paid for my college classes. It was not a major issue with the money that Barbara owed me but I had not received the majority of that money yet and would not for some time to come.

That was the way January went with the only other issue was a run in with the head football coach. At the beginning of the school year, I had told him then that I would not be allowed to tryout due to my eye and after the season, he suggested that I had lied to him by saying that I could not see out of my "bad" eye. After going around with him for a few minutes as to who said what, I simply pointed out that I had never said I could not see but in fact that it was my mother that would not allow me to participate, with the injury with my eye being the most prominent reason. That caught him off guard as he thought about our conversation before he conceded the point. After agreeing to disagree as to who said what he asked if I was planning to try out for football in the summer, to which I simply stated that I had never played before and now I was thinking that I was too old to start a new sport. He was ready for that one as he named off several athletes that had started later than most and did well in high school and afterward. When I put forth other objections or problems, he was ready countering each with a solution.

My last question stumped him as I asked, "Why me?"

He paused for a second before answering saying that he hated to see any athlete to miss an opportunity to play and that after watching me play basketball he figured that I could be one of those that moved on to the next level of sports in college. When I did not immediately jump at the chance, he suggested that there were several camps that happened over the summer that would help develop the skills that I would need to play organized ball. I finally told him that I would think about it and maybe discuss it with my family and see if football fit into my schedule. I would see the coach from time to time in PE class and he would ask if I had made a decision so that he could get me into multiple camps over the summer as he had friends who were coaches at the various schools.

For my part, I was just unsure if I wanted to play a second sport since I already had my martial arts. Adding basketball to the mix of my crazy life, I was thinking that I had enough on my plate. I discussed the coach's proposition and his offer of help with Brodie and Steve, they pushed me into trying out since if I was a bit more distracted I would be able to slow down and pace myself better in school. If that were the case then taking up a sport during the spring semester would be even better.

Before I could do that I started to have girl problems, the first being Mary who tracked me down our first day back saying that she had time for us to get together again this time we could go to her place as her parents would not be home for hours. Myself I was not interested as I took exception to her statements from our previous time. Instead, I made my excuse and headed off to Steve's studio for the first time in a long time.

Faith also made an appearance. This time she showed up at my apartment and after a little talk, she suggested that we head back to her bedroom where we both had a good time without the possibility of someone interrupting us. By the time we were done we had both had a good time only now she could go longer and was no longer sore. She had also learned a few tricks that she did not show me the first time as she gave me a decent blowjob though with her inexperience she did scrape me with her teeth from time to time. Overall we both went away pleased and I was more than content to just see her from time to time.

My problem though was between what was said about Heather and me at the party, as well as the rumors of Mary and me I began collecting more than a few stares and comments from the female student body with the second senior going as far as to follow me home on my run Friday afternoon because Steve canceled classes that day. That run was the one I got away with since there was still snow on the ground and no one was around to pick me up. I was aware of the car that was following me and I figured that the car was part of whatever team that had been following me since the accident with Peter.

I was in the main house getting a drink of water and finding something to eat when the doorbell rang. Thinking nothing of it, I answered it, and to my surprise, I was face to face with the second of my senior stalkers, Sierra Keyes. As far as looks went, she was in better shape than Mary, being not only thinner but also tall enough to be the starting center on the girls' basketball team. Where Mary's hair was platinum blond Sierra's was raven black and hung down to her ass, her breasts were smaller than Mary's but that could be argued that it was due to her wearing sports bras.

After saying hello to each other, I invited her inside as it was starting to snow. Once inside I asked her why she was there and she stated that she had heard some rumors about me and now that I was no longer with Heather and that I had rejected Mary. Therefore, she thought that she would come out and learn for herself if the rumors about me were true. Asking what rumors she was referring to she replied that she heard that at the team party people stated that Heather and I had been together and that Heather was screaming and calling out to god loud enough for people in the backyard to head over to investigate. Yet when people asked if she was okay she stated she was fine and when we returned downstairs, she clung to me like a cape until I left. Then she added that Mary was the female version of a guy who liked to kiss and tell though what she did say was that she had never had a lover like me before and she thought she never would again.

Just what I needed, I thought, a testimonial.

Stalling, to come up with a way to put her off, I asked, "Don't you have a game tonight? I would hate for you to have not play well because of me."

That just seemed to annoy her and she quickly went to the usual weapon of girls and that was to challenge my manhood. With the first insult, I blew it off but when she declared that she knew everything about me was a lie. Why she was mad at me I had no idea, but after the third insult thrown my way I had had enough and offered that if she could more than talk the talk that she should follow me to my place. If not, then she could run away to her car and be home in ten minutes, but if she followed me that I would turn her world upside down and would not stop until I was tired. Yeah I know that was not the thing to say with her being pissed at me but she accepted my challenge following me out into the falling snow, across the yard and to my apartment where I gave her one last chance to escape.

Accepting the challenge for what it was, she walked past me and up the stairs after I told her where I lived. Following behind her, I had a great view of her ass as she climbed the stairs and I promised myself that I would give her the whole treatment including a new trick I thought up after my time with Faith. I was still thinking of Faith when Sierra turned to me and her mood changed again only now she was gentle as she put her hands over my shoulders and pulled me in for a soft kiss with a lot of tongue.

Paying attention to her eyes, which were brown, I noticed that her nose crinkled and I realized that I had missed my shower. Remembering the time Mary and I spent in the shower, I offered her the chance to join me but she declined saying that she would be waiting for me when I finished.

So, in record time, I got cleaned up and dried off. Only now, when I entered my bedroom she was already there naked, kneeling looking at me like she did when she was angry in the main house. Stepping towards her the towel I had been wearing fell away and she grasped me like she owned me. I resisted when she pulled me forward, if that was not enough, she even tried to twist my dick to get me to do what she wanted which for me was not going to work. As she was touching me skin to skin, I took control of her muscles from the neck down and soon had her on the bed laid out spread eagle. That was only the beginning because now she started to complain that this was not what she wanted and that I had to let her go saying that if I did anything to her it would be rape.

That one word that brought everything to a screaming halt for me. That word bothered me. It made me think about what I could do with care so that both my partner and I could enjoy ourselves. Yet sex or just fucking could be used as a weapon to hurt others, but that was not just not what I wanted. Without even thinking about it my dick also voted not to continue and with only a look I was able to link with her again and broke the hold I had on her telling her that she was free to leave. The look on Sierra's face was one of shock as she regained control of her muscles, then on top of that she was free to leave. She realized that I was serious about her leaving because as I was getting dressed, she asked what was wrong.

I had no reason to lie so I told her the truth. I would never rape anyone and found the idea abhorrent. If she viewed me that way then I stated that she should leave as quickly as she could. She apologized, saying that she only thought of it as a game. Then she asked if we could continue, for my part I really had no desire to continue. I told her that I had no desire to continue after she suggested that I was a rapist. That caught her off guard and I thought that the look on her face was funny as her mouth open and close a couple of times before her demeanor changed and she offered a blowjob to get me back in the mood. Sinking to her knees in front of me, she added that she would not play that game with me again unless we had some rules to go with it.

To seal the deal Sierra dropped to her knees, taking me into her mouth, and did her best to get a rise out of me. Being fifteen with a naked girl on the floor giving me a blowjob, I accepted her apology and enjoyed her efforts bobbing energetically on my dick. After I blew my wad in her mouth, I was ready for my turn reversing positions with Sierra lying back and spreading her legs waiting for me to start. She did not have long to wait as I dove right in using Peter's memories along with the tricks I had found using my gift, I had her pleading for a break after her fourth orgasm.

After her rest I was ready to get back down to business again with my hands and mouth, that of course brought a protest from Sierra as she was wanting to simply get fucked at this point but as she was too weak to stop me I got my way and started to build her up again. By the time she stated that she was ready to continue, I knew what she wanted and that was for me to climb on top and have my minute of fun. What I did she was not expecting, as it was a stray memory of Peter's that intruded making me think of something new, something I would consider diabolical. What Peter's memory was about was a stray comment made in a human sexuality class that he had managed to take and that thought was that the skin of a normal human was the largest sexual organ of the human body. Of course that meant stimulation of the nervous system of which I was becoming an expert which Sierra was going to get a charge out of my education.

To keep Sierra from stopping me, I placed a block that while preventing her from moving her muscles would allow her to feel everything I was doing to her. For Sierra's part, she just laid there letting me do what I wanted which was to lay her out spread eagle so that I had easy access to her body. Once that was done my thumb found her clit. She hummed at that so I continued with a finger to her G-spot which only amplified the sounds of pleasure she was making. Her first protest came a second later as my pinkie found her backdoor which she protested against but was powerless to stop me with my block in place. Continuing with my plan I soon had my mouth on one nipple and my other hand playing with the other which she stated she liked having accepted the finger in her ass.

Oh how I love surprises, and Sierra got the best when I started pass ingcurrent through each point of contact I had with her. I kept her that way for nearly a minute before I released the blocks I had on her muscles. The first thing to happen was her protest mewling stopped in mid whimper as Sierra did her best with me lying on top of her to arch her back off the bed. Her motions were such that I was getting close again so I added that energy to her making her bridge that much higher. She stayed like that for several seconds before I added more and she finally overloaded falling back to the bed never uttering a sound besides a sigh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.