The Spark
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2012 by Zoras

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - If power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely; what does it say about those who know about the power but try to exploit its bearer for their own goals? Join Brian as he receives such a gift, a gift of such power that as he learns to control his gift women and men will offer him anything and sometimes everything for the use of his gift. As for those he refuses, well there are other ways to deal with those in power.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Slow   Violence   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

Sunday morning I was feeling really good, lying in bed remembering Heather and our time together. That feeling changed when I picked up the phone I had left in the living room the night before. The first text on it was from Faith and I immediately felt guilty with what Heather and I had done. Thinking that I was going to get yelled at via text message I looked at the first message and the header in capital letters was titled, "PROBLEM." What it turned out was not her bitching at me but was Faith letting me know that her mother had walked in on Barbara during the night while she was exercising her legs. The next couple of messages went into detail describing what had gone on during the night with the last message coming in early this morning stating that she would talk to me later as her mother was taking all of them to the hospital. The reason for that was that her mother had called Barbara's doctors and told them what had happened and they had replied with an ambulance to take her to the hospital while Faith and her mother followed in their own vehicle. Looking out of my window that looked towards their home I could see the ambulance parked in the driveway. Smiling, I was thinking, ' Good Luck with that.'

For the rest of the day I only had a couple of updates giving me a rundown on what was happening as the doctors were clueless as to why she had movement when only a couple of weeks before they stated that she had minimal activity in her spine below her injury. By the end of the day Faith had updated me three more times with the last one being that her mother was bringing her home and that she was returning to the hospital to be with Barbara.

As for myself, I had breakfast with Brodie before he left for his time at church. I was planning on going out to my grove and practice. That plan was shortened when the snow began to fall and the temperature dropped making being outside in wet clothing a very bad idea even if I was exercising. So with a change of plans to take it easy at home, I watched football while working on the assignment Steve gave me, along with my school assignments. For the most part that was what I did with the exception that Brodie had me go out with him to a late lunch after we checked on the cattle. After that it was back home and more research on my abilities while watching football with Brodie.

Monday morning I had a couple more texts from Faith with the last one from the night before stating that she was home alone as both of her parents planned to spend the night at the hospital, she went on to suggest that I should come over to keep her company for the evening. When I read that I cursed at myself since I had a good idea as to what she wanted. Since I could do nothing about that now, I reminded myself to keep my phone with me from now. Even with all the other annoying messages she would send me, the chance to get laid again was an incentive I would not pass up as I thought about Heather and our time together.

Heading out for my normal run I realized that it could get really cold here and running in the morning was a bad idea. Now though it was too late to change that fact so I did my best trying not to freeze while I ran to school which was mostly successful with the gym doors standing open. The rest of the day tended to be normal although throughout the day I had an increasing number of girls from the school looking at me. When I mentioned the looks I was getting to Heather she had a big smile saying that from the rumors her friends had mentioned to her I would be having more girl troubles than I knew what to do with. Stating that I did not need any girl troubles she smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

By the end of the week Heather's prediction that I would have trouble was correct because more than a few girls were asking questions as to whether Heather and I were a couple. Most of the girls in my class accepted the answer that we were seeing each other, but there were a few upperclassmen that suggested that I might want to see them if things did not work out between us. That was not all that happened as there were a couple of senior girls who came right out and asked me to ride with them back to their homes saying that their parents did not come home until late in the evening. By the time the following weekend was over the rumor that Heather was moving got out. That of course made everyone bolder, to the point that one of the two senior girls came right out and stated that she would be taking me home with her that day. When I told her that I had practice and would not be done until six she asked if my place was empty. Asking her what she meant she stated that there was a rumor going around that I lived alone. Thank you Sam and Burt!

True to her word my senior stalker, Mary, was waiting for me in the parking lot next to her older model sports car. I was not sure what it was exactly since I did not bother with cars since I could not drive but there was some type of faded eagle or some other bird symbol on the hood. My team mates of course watched as I walked over to her car and got in. Whistles and catcalls followed of course along with the knowledge that the rumors would be flying before we even made it to my place.

Hearing the whistles and other shouted words as I got into her car I could see that she was immune to the words to the point that she smiled as she got in the driver's seat. Then less than fifteen minutes later we were at the ranch, thinking that I would want to stay invisible to everyone that would be home I had her park on the back side of the barn and using the back door took her up to my apartment where I attempted to give her the tour which she stopped as soon as we made it to my bedroom saying that she had seen enough and that she was ready to fuck.

That was good enough for me since we had only said a couple of words the whole way here. I guess that I was only a speed bump on her way out of high school. For me, the first thing I wanted was a shower. I told her that she could join me to see that I was properly clean. There was little foreplay between us as we stripped off our own clothing. Looking at her I could see that although she was not fat with skin hanging loose she did lack a shapely figure. I found that to be something of a turn off for me considering Heather and I had been together only a couple days before and with her fit, world class Olympic body the comparison was not even close. Even Faith had a better body than she did and Mary had five years on her, one mitigating factor to her being somewhat thick in the body was that the drapes matched the carpet and I found that fact to be arousing.

However, neither of them was here and as the song says, "Love the one you're with," I did just that. Since I was fifteen and she was totally naked in my room I had little problem finding all the passion I needed, not that I needed any because as soon as we were in the shower she was all over me soaping me up using her tits which were world class but also she used her hands to make sure I was clean everywhere her tits could not reach including my dick. Once she was done making sure I was clean, she went down on her knees looking up at me she waited until I looked down at her trying to figure out what she was doing. When I did look down she wasted no time in sucking my dick into her mouth and gave me a world class blow job, included swallowing everything when I grabbed her head and tried to force as much as I could down her throat when I blew my wad.

Coming back to my senses after I shot off I realized that I was holding her head in place. When I released the hold I had on her ears and hair that I had been using to hold her in place she pulled off and took a few large gulping breaths.

Afterward Mary berated me for a second telling me that most girls did not like that being done to them without prior permission. In my defense I told her I was sorry and she accepted my apology saying that she was fine and that now I owed her a world class fucking that would make her see stars. Taking her back to my bedroom I did my best to do just that using the tricks that I had learned from Heather plus what Peter knew since I had all of his memories. I even added a new one of my own when she was too tired to resist after her fifth orgasm of the afternoon after she had three of her own plus two of my 'Sight' enhanced orgasms.

What I did different this time was when I had her on all fours facing away from me I was enjoying watching her asshole pulse back and forth as I plunged into her which in turn gave me an idea. Smiling about my idea I put it into motion by first collecting some of the stuff that was leaking from where we were joined and then with my index finger well lubricated I placed it at her asshole and started to push with a little pressure timed to the rest of the fucking we were doing she either did not realize or care that my finger was quickly buried in her ass. Without a complaint at that point I added my middle finger after lubing both of them up again only this time she started to come alive.

First there was a short protest telling me to stop as that was dirty back there. I ignored her protests which were halfhearted and continued to let my fingers do the walking deeper into her ass. Mary's protests were getting louder as my fingers finished their walk When I started to pulse current into her, in time to my rhythm of fucking her, her reaction became more energetic and it was all I could do to just to stay seated in her as her movements became jerky and I ended up riding her down onto the bed, pinning her there.

When she started her next orgasm I matched the energy her body was putting out only I was pumping it back to her through my fingers which had her screaming louder than ever that she was 'Cumming'. Finally her last orgasm took me with her as her body just twitched a few times before she went limp on me. For a second I was concerned until I realized that she had passed out due to sensory overload.

To say that I was pleased with myself as I pulled out of her and looked at her laying there would have been an understatement. Walking to my bathroom to get a washcloth to clean us up with all I could think of was the line from the comedian Bill Engvall where he stated, "You are welcome."

Returning to my room once I finished my shower I could see that she was now awake but had not moved more than to bring her legs together. Sitting on the bed next to her, she asked, "What did you do to me, I can barely move."

Pretending to be confused, I offered, "What? You said that you wanted my best effort and that is what I gave you."

Groaning in exhaustion as she rolled over to look at me, she declared, "Ha, not even close. I have had my share of friends with benefits and what you just did to me none of them even came close. Six orgasms? Two for me is good; with most guys I would be lucky to get one out of them. Then there is you, a lowly freshman who had me Cumming hard enough to see stars, thinking that I was going to have to beg you to take a break. Then if that was not bad enough I was so tired that I did not even feel you putting your hand in my ass and I have never let anyone do that to me before and let me tell you that you will not do that again."

She paused at that point and groaned once again as she brushed up against my dick. Even though we had finished a couple of minutes before, he started to show life again. Looking at what she had touched, she added, "Now as for my good deed for woman kind, you need to take it easy with that thing, you are not the longest I have ever had but you are good sized but more important though is that you are wider than most guys and if you just try to shove that thing into a girl you are going to hurt her because neither of you know what you are doing."

"I take it you know?" I asked.

Defensively, she shot back, "Actually I do know since I have been getting fucked since I was ten years old," she paused after that for a second. Then added, "Look I am not saying that you do not know how to make a girl cum, hell I am proof of that. What I am saying is that you need to take a little more care with other girls that do not have as much experience as I do, you slam that thing into them and you are likely to tear something that is not supposed to tear then there will be all sorts of problems and people will ask questions that you probably do not want to answer."

I was going to ask how she knew, but the way she said it though suggested that she knew far more on the topic than she was saying and that it would be a good idea if I shut up. Besides it was good advice even though I thought I had gone slowly with her and Heather.

Finishing putting her shoes on, she offered, "All I am saying is that you need to go slow at the beginning, warm her up just like you did me but give her even more time so that her first experience with you does not feel like you are trying to dislocate her hips."

"You talk as if all I am going to be doing is fucking virgins," I answered.

"I am not saying that at all, but outside of two or three girls that I know are like myself, most of them talk like they fuck all the time but they don't. If you are not ready to take it easy on them, one of them will get hurt and then you, god or not with that thing, you will get a reputation that will scare them and the only ones you will get will be the loose ones."

"So why are you telling me this?" I asked.

Thinking for a moment while she put on her jacket, she offered, "Like I said before you made me cum six times which is a record for me. That last one had me seeing stars and every girl deserves that once in her life not like what happened to me!" she stated.

"What happened to you?" I asked before I remembered to keep my mouth shut. My question was like a starter's gun and she headed quickly for the door saying nothing as she hurried downstairs and out the door after that.

Tuesday there were a couple more inquiries as to my upcoming separation from Heather but nothing as blatant as Mary's.

Basketball though proved to be different as I was the only freshman on the junior varsity team and a few of my new team mates who were not at the party echoed the sentiments of the loud mouths that had been there. That ended though when I was put on the court and I proceeded to steal the ball at will to the point that the junior players that were at the party were standing around laughing at the ones who had been talking since I was not allowing them to bring the ball up the court unmolested.

Even when the coach had me backing off saying that I was slowing down practice I still harassed them once they crossed the half court and by the end of practice I had caught a couple of thrown elbows. The ones that were seen were dealt with and the others I would just remember who had thrown them. For the first game after I joined the team I was a bench jockey due to the fact that the coach was saving me. He reminded me that this game was only a scrimmage and that the school we were playing did not have much of a team with only seventy students in the entire school.

My first playing time though did come the following Thursday when we headed off for the JV squads only tournament of the year. Since I had only been moved up the week before the first team we faced had no idea how to handle me and we won that game by thirty with me having what was called a triple double with twelve points, fourteen steals; and eighteen assists. All the coach said to me was to keep it up, my junior mentor and protector just smiled as he was the recipient of most of my assists. We had three more games by the end of the weekend and by the time the championship game finished we had won each of our games by an average margin of twenty three points. My personal stats had me with fifty five points; fifty nine steals; and seventy assists. I could have had more but by the second game our opponents were not so much keying on me to stop me but they loaded up on everyone else thus stopping my assists.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.