Pie for the Kids - Cover

Pie for the Kids

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young trophy wife's entire life is changed by a visit to the dentist. She makes the mistake of combining alcohol with a drug the dentist prescribes and her stepsons take advantage of the effect they have on her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

I’ll admit that sometimes lately I drink a little too much. I’m not a lush. I don’t drink and drive. I don’t get so plastered anyone would notice. I can still walk without reeling and I can still talk without slurring my words. No one who has seen me after I’ve had a few drinks ever realized I was feeling the effects of the alcohol. I’m a good little trophy wife. I maintain the image. Above all else I do everything in my power to avoid embarrassing my husband. One of the items near the top of the long list of sins which can end an executive’s career with a Fortune 500 company is a wife who has a drinking problem.

I’ve been married for five years to a wonderful man who’s fifteen years my senior. I’m twenty-seven now. I met Craig the day I graduated from law school. He graduated from the same university fourteen years ahead of me and he was in town for some annual event hosted by his fraternity. We met at a party that night and we clicked big time. We seemed to have everything in common and we spent the evening ignoring everyone else on campus while we discussed it.

By three o’clock the next morning when he drove me back to my apartment in his Mercedes I was having second thoughts about moving to North Carolina to take the job I landed there. Craig works for a major manufacturing firm in Ohio and at the time was only months away from being named senior vice president in their legal department. He parked in front of my apartment building but neither of us wanted the night to end. We sat there talking until dawn, by which time we were both well on our way to being deeply in love.

Finally, just as the sun was coming up I said, “I hope you’ll believe this, Craig. I’ve never invited anyone up to my apartment before. I’m not a virgin. But I...”

He put his finger over my lips to shush me and said, “I understand. I don’t care about your sexual history. It’s none of my business.”

He meant it, too!

After that evening everything happened so quickly it’s almost all a blur. We became engaged the next day. I moved to Cleveland to be with him a month later. A month after that we married.

My friends understood. Or at least the ones who met Craig understood. He was ... he is amazing in every way. He’s incredibly intelligent and has a fantastic sense of humor. He listens when I speak. He’s considerate. And it doesn’t hurt that he’s so handsome he takes my breath away.

There were a lot of people on Craig’s side of the aisle who disapproved because of the difference in our ages and because of the speed with which it all took place. No one said anything. I encountered no open hostility. But I could see in their eyes the disapproval some of them felt, especially when Craig wasn’t standing by my side. They were more careful to hide their true feelings if Craig was nearby.

We still run into that on occasion. But we don’t let it bother us. What does bother me, the reason I drink a little more than I should, is that much of the time I’m bored out of my skull. I was all prepared for an exciting life practicing law. I worked my butt off for that degree. Now I’m employed full time as Craig’s wife and the stepmother of his two sons from his previous marriage. He talked me out of working. He was diplomatic about it and made it sound like a discussion. But it boiled down to the fact that he doesn’t want his wife to work. That’s probably something we should have discussed before we got married but it didn’t come up. We both had our expectations and assumptions. But love conquers all, right?

This is as good a time as any to tell you about Craig’s two boys. Lee is fifteen now. Kirk just turned fourteen. They’re nice enough kids, I guess. They resented me for taking the place of their mother in the beginning. I think they’ve pretty much gotten over that now. We aren’t especially close but at least there’s no open hostility. We aren’t close but we get along. That’s about all I can say about our relationship.

The boys get along well with each other. I suppose that’s to be expected since they’re only a year apart in age. But they’re as different as night and day. Lee is larger and gives the impression he’s at least a year or two older than his actual age. Kirk is just the opposite. He’s smaller than Lee, though he’s already larger than I am. And especially when standing next to his older brother he gives the impression of being at least a year younger than his actual age. Although Kirk gives the impression of being more bookish, Lee is actually the better student. While they’re both very intelligent they aren’t nerds by any means. Both boys are heavily involved in sports and are excellent athletes.

In order to stave off the boredom I volunteer one day a week with meals on wheels. I work out at the gym. I run errands for what sometimes seems like an army of people; Craig, the kids, various organizations I’ve been steered into joining by Craig or the wives of the other company executives. And, of course, I keep things running smoothly in our huge home.

I network with the other wives, all of whom are older than me and politely try to hide the fact that they look down on me because of my age and the nature of our whirlwind courtship. They’re all much too polite to call me a gold digger to my face. But their lips seem to automatically curl up into a sneer when they say my name. Well, my nickname.

My name is Pierette but no one calls me that. No one who knows me has ever called me that. Since shortly after I was born everyone has called me Pie. I had hoped to get away from that nickname and all the off-color remarks it engenders when I went away to college. Somehow it followed me. It followed me on to law school and when I moved to Ohio to get married it soon caught up to me here. In some ways it wasn’t so bad when I was a kid. There were a lot of double entendres from the guys who always have just one thing on their dirty little minds. But we were kids. Everything was transitory and to be honest, I sometimes found their remarks amusing. It’s very unfortunate now. I’m a fledgling member of Society now, Society with a capitol S. Appearances are important. Apparently you can’t call a person Pie and respect them.

Most afternoons I drink two or three or on a particularly bad day four stiff drinks, partly in an effort to help me cope with the catty women who play such a large part in my life, but mostly to build a wall between myself and boredom.

I was handling it, though. And everything would have been fine if I didn’t start having headaches. Over a period of several weeks I spent hours visiting all kinds of doctors, everyone but the podiatrists seemed to get in on the act before someone finally figured out that my problem was my wisdom teeth. After I was subjected to every test known to man some genius suggested I see my dentist. It turned out that I had to have two wisdom teeth removed. That doesn’t sound like a life-changing event. But it was.

I’ve never had so much as a cavity in my life. I was terrified by the idea of having two wisdom teeth extracted but those headaches had to go. I went in for the first extraction and survived. It wasn’t nearly as bad as I expected. I was bothered more by the sounds of the tooth being removed than any pain from the procedure, until later when the Novocain wore off!

I took the pain pills the dentist prescribed but they didn’t seem to help. I spent two days in agony before the pain finally began to abate. I almost decided not to return for my next appointment. When I got the call to remind me of my next appointment I even told the girl on the phone I wasn’t certain I’d be able to make it. When I told her why, she assured me that the dentist would discuss the pain issue with me and work out some way to better manage it if the standard treatment doesn’t work for me.

Before the second extraction I told the dentist how bad the pain was after the first one and that the Vicodin he prescribed for me had absolutely no effect. He offered to up the dosage but when I refused he reluctantly offered me a stronger drug. I didn’t mean to be difficult. I’m a go along to get along kind of girl. But I just don’t think Vicodin has any effect on me.

I swallowed my fears and went through with the extraction of the second wisdom tooth and I stopped on the way home to fill my prescription. By the time I got home the bleeding already seemed to have stopped. I could feel the pain lurking in the background like a malignant apparition from a bad horror movie. I knew it was going to return soon. I thought it best to start taking the drugs before the pain took hold. But first I needed something to steady my nerves.

I know all about not drinking and taking pills. But all the better drugs have that warning and I’ve never had any problems in the past when I ignored them. I don’t mean to imply that I take drugs often. I don’t. But by the time they’ve reached my age I’m sure most people have had occasion at some time in their lives to take a prescription pain pill for something.

I changed into my bikini, fixed myself a strong drink and went out to the patio. I took a pill and sat in the sun for about half an hour. I started feeling a little woozy so I moved to a lounge chair in the shade and relaxed, sipping slowly on what was left of my cocktail.

I don’t think I ever truly lost consciousness. But I seemed to lose control of every muscle in my body so gradually that I wasn’t aware it was happening until suddenly I was paralyzed. I remember reaching for my glass to take another sip and my arms wouldn’t move. The amusing thing is that I wasn’t all that concerned! I tried my legs but they wouldn’t obey either. Still not alarmed I resolved to relax and enjoy my inactivity until my muscle control returned. I suppose my lack of concern was due to the narcotic effect of the drug I took in conjunction with the alcohol. In retrospect, maybe that wasn’t such a good idea after all.

I can’t even guess how much time passed before I saw movement beside my lounge chair. Lee and Kirk were home from school. They had already changed into their trunks and were planning on using the pool.

Lee asked me if I was alright but I couldn’t answer. He leaned over, shook my shoulder gently and asked again. Kirk sounded worried when he asked his brother, “Should we call 911? She doesn’t look right, Lee.”

Lee thought about it a moment and then, with a surprising amount of disdain in his voice he replied, “Nah. The bitch is just plastered. She got drunk and passed out.”

They stood over me still, apparently not realizing I can see them, though it’s as if I’m looking at them through a thick fog. As near as I can tell my eyes are only open about an eighth of an inch. And I can hear them even if I can’t respond. It seemed like several minutes passed before Lee said, “She sure looks hot in that bikini.”

Kirk ignored him. He leaned over and picked up the prescription bottle from the table beside me and read the label. A minute later he exclaimed, “Jesus, Lee! She ain’t plastered, she took this with alcohol. We better call someone. This could be serious.”

Obviously much less concerned, Lee grinned and said, “I better check to see if she’s got a heartbeat.”

He leaned down again and I had cause to question his knowledge of human anatomy when his hand came to rest on my right breast. He snickered and said, “She’s okay, Kirk. She’s just sleeping real, real heavy.”

“Jesus, Lee! What if she wakes up? Get your hand off her ti ... boob!”

Lee squeezed my tit a couple times before taking his hand away with obvious reluctance and finally straightening back up. He continued to stare down at me and said, “I have a feeling she ain’t waking up anytime soon. We could have a little fun here and she’d never know the difference.”

I heard the fear in Kirk’s voice when he timidly asked, “What do you mean?”

“This is our chance, man! This is our chance to see a pretty woman naked. We can touch her. Hell! We can fuck her if we want! She’ll never know she got fucked! I’ve seen you looking at her. You can’t tell me you wouldn’t like to see her naked.”

Kirk was silent for a long time. I thought he might try talking some sense into his older brother. I was wrong. Finally, in a breathless voice which made it clear he likes the way his brother is thinking he asked, “You’re sure she won’t wake up?”

“Yeah. She’s totally out of it.”

More silence. Then Lee added, “I’ve got an idea. I know how we can do this and make sure she doesn’t say anything if she wakes up.”

Kirk moaned, “Oh god, Lee. You’re going to get us killed.”

Lee chuckled and said, “Listen, go up to my room. Get my camera and the tripod. Get yours, too. We’ll record this. We’ll make it look like she’s awake and going along. Even if she does wake up she won’t dare tell dad. We’ll have proof we didn’t do anything to her she didn’t want done.”

Kirk thought about it for a minute before his lust outweighed his fear. He apparently decided Lee’s offer is too good to refuse. I’ve been listening to this discussion and feeling my blood pressure rise. But no matter how hard I try to move my arms or legs, no matter how hard I try to speak, my body only seems to be concerned with involuntary muscle movement, my heart, my lungs, they’re working fine. I just can’t move even so much as an eyelid on my own.

After Kirk ran off to get the cameras, Lee sat down on the edge of my lounge chair. He smiled at me as his hand returned to my chest. His fingers closed over my right tit again. He moaned, “Damn! I’ve wanted to do this since the first time I saw you. Looking at pictures of naked women is pretty hot. But every guy my age is dying to see a real live woman naked for the first time, to touch her tits and her pussy, and most of all to put their dicks in her. I’m gonna do that to you today, Pie. I’m going to take your sexy little bikini off and I’m going to look at every part of you. I’m going to touch you all over. And I’m going to spread your legs and fuck you. I may even stick my dick in your mouth for a while. How about it, Pie? Do you like sucking dicks? I bet you do. A hot little cunt like you! I bet you love sucking big fat cocks.”

He thinks I’m unconscious! He thinks I can’t hear him! I wish he was right. I find it incredibly disturbing that his mind works that way. I know we don’t have the best stepmother/stepson relationship. But to hear that filth from his mouth, to know his mind works that way! Surely that isn’t normal! And he was only ten the first time he saw me! Ten-year-old boys don’t think that way ... do they?!

Lee’s fingers trailed slowly down my stomach and finally came to rest over the mound between my legs which I instantly discovered has not been numbed by the drugs and alcohol. For just a moment I was happy I’m unable to make a sound. I’m shocked by how good it feels when his hand cups my sex and he gently squeezes. Even over my tiny bikini bottoms his warm hand sent chills of pleasure shooting through me.

I can feel the pressure of his finger against my surprisingly sensitive vagina. I know it isn’t an accident that he’s applying pressure there. I’m mortified. But in part that’s due to the fact that it feel so damn good! I tried to tell myself my reaction is just another side effect of the alcohol and the drug I took. Please let that be it!

Lee moved his finger slightly and I felt the pressure focus just a bit higher, right on my suddenly throbbing clit! This is so wrong! I have to stop this!

I struggled against the paralysis that still has me firmly in its grip. How long is this going to last?!! I have to put a stop to this! How will I ever be able to face these two boys again?! How will I be able to face my husband?!!

Lee began to gently rub the area around my clit. How does he know to do that?! Boys his age shouldn’t know anywhere near that much about female anatomy ... should they? They didn’t when I was that age. Or at least I don’t think they did, not that I ever gave any of them a chance to demonstrate any expertise they might possess in that specialized area of human relations.

I can’t move. I can’t speak. But I can see his face through my partially open eyes. It makes me ill to see all that lust on the face of my fifteen-year-old stepson. I’ve always wished I could be closer to the boys. But not this close!

Lee had been gently massaging my clit for several minutes by the time Kirk finally returned. He burst out of the patio door, his arms loaded down with cameras and tripods. He’s breathing heavily. He’s obviously been running.

He hurried over to where his older brother is still massaging my clit which, much to my dismay, is enjoying the inappropriate attention despite my determination not to respond to his touch.

Kirk came to a sudden stop and stared down in awe at his brother’s hand. Lee looked up and said, “She likes it. She likes it a lot. She may be unconscious but her body likes what I’m doing. Her pussy is soaking wet.”

Kirk almost panicked. “May be!! What do you mean she MAY be unconscious?!! Damn it, Lee! You really are going to get us killed!”

“Calm down! She’s out of it. Look at her. Her eyes are glazed over. She hasn’t moved a muscle since we got home. I’m playing with her pussy and she’s just lying there.”

“Maybe we oughta call someone, man. What if she needs a doctor?”

“Relax, Kirk. She’s fine. She’s breathing steady. Her heart is beating. She’s just plastered from taking those pills with alcohol. Shit. This serves the bitch right. Trust me. She ain’t gonna remember a thing.”

I wish that were true! This scene is going to haunt me for the rest of my life. I’ll never be able to look these two boys in the eyes again.

Lee finally removed his hand from my mound and stood up. They set up the tripods and attached the cameras to them. They started to place them so that they were aimed at me but Lee paused and said, “Wait. This isn’t going to work. We need to get her out of that lounge chair and lay her out flat.”

“What if she wakes up?!”

“Think about it, dummy. Wouldn’t you rather have her wake up while we’re moving her than while we’re taking her bikini off or worse yet, dicking her?”

They stared down at me for a moment before Lee said, “Go get a blanket out of the linen closet. We’ll spread it out over there in the grass and do this there.”

Kirk isn’t normally so amenable to taking orders from his brother. But he turned and hurried off without a word. I imagine the promise of seeing me naked and having sex with my unconscious body must be quite an incentive for a teenage virgin.

Lee moved the tripods onto the grass and returned to sit on the edge of my lounge chair again. He smiled down at me confidently and said, “It’s almost a shame you’re going to have to be unconscious for this, Pie. I’d love to see the look in your eyes when I shove my cock in your mouth or in that sweet little cunt of yours. Hell! You might even have enjoyed this if you weren’t so fucked up.”

There was a brief pause. He reached out and placed his hand back on my tit and said, “But then, once we record everything you’re going to do here today on a DVD there’s no telling what you might do to keep someone like dad from seeing it or all those snooty old country club broads you’re always trying so hard to impress. I don’t see any reason why we can’t do this again, with your eyes open next time. I have a sneaking suspicion that once we put that DVD together and show it to you you’re going to be willing to do anything we want from now on.”

His fingers were just starting to squeeze my nipple when Kirk came running back out with a blanket in his arms. Lee stood up and they spread the blanket out between the tripods. Then they returned to my paralyzed form and Kirk asked, “How do you want to do this?”

“It shouldn’t be hard. She can’t weigh much. The only fat on her sexy body is in her tits. Let’s carry her over there on the lounge chair. We’ll use it like a litter. We’ll put it down beside the blanket, lift her up and put her down in the middle of the blanket. Ready?”

That’s what they did. Although they’re only fourteen and fifteen years old they’re both big boys. Lee is nearly fully grown. Kirk isn’t much smaller. And they’re both very active in sports. They had no trouble lifting me up and carrying me the short distance to the blanket. Kirk was hesitant to actually touch me when it came to lifting me onto the blanket. But after receiving a dirty look from his brother he reached down and grabbed my ankles. Lee stood at my head. He reached under my arms and cupped my breasts in his hands. He smiled and asked, “Isn’t it great that she comes with handles?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.