The Haunted Mill
Prologue

Copyright© 2012 by stunner345

Incest Sex Story: Prologue - A tragic story about incest between a mother and her son in the middle ages

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Rape   Heterosexual   Historical   Horror   Incest   Mother   Son   First  

This story takes place in the dark days, when kings ruled over europe and uncounted lords battled for supremacy in the lands.

The late Middle Ages in europe.

It was a time of misery, fear and death. Everywhere a man could found this three things. The Black Death and other plagues swept over the land, emerging from the fever-infested and foul cities in the south and the east. Or so the people thought. While the lords and kings fight useless wars and intrigued against each other, the common people suffered. There wasn't enough food and while the kings and lords dined in great halls, hunted in their own woods, the people outside the castles were always hungry and without any money. They sowed their small, dry fields and desperately hoped something would sprout from their hard work every day.

Could someone have found true love in those days? And could love achieve a dominant position in dark times like that at all? And what is true love after all?

A dark time can create a dark love. You'll see it.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.