Kimmy, Beth and the Lingerie Store - Cover

Kimmy, Beth and the Lingerie Store

Copyright© 2012 by Kimmy D

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I'm Kimmy, and this is my first try! This story is about me and my dad, but I have to talk about my friend Beth too, because none of this would have happened if she hadn't started working at a big lingerie store. My dad LOVED seeing her wear sexy underwear, which she started wearing around our house. Then at first it freaked him out when I went to work there. But he got over it...LOL!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex  

This is mostly gonna be about me and my Dad (I'm Kimmy). But since it started with my best friend Beth, I'll start with her and get around to Dad and me.

When my dad heard that Beth was gonna work at the big lingerie store (the one everybody knows is the place to buy lingerie) at the mall, he had a really hard time hiding how thrilled he was. He had never been able to hide the fact that he would have given anything to get into her pants since ... Well, since she started to 'blossom'. And Beth blossomed early, and in a big way. In other words, Beth has seriously big tits, and a serious round ass to match.

The minute he heard she would be working at the store, I think he had an instant hard-on. I figured that the first chance he got, he was in the bathroom rubbing Mom's hand lotion on himself, picturing Beth in corsets and baby doll nighties and lacy bras and panties. And of course, picturing her taking them off, just for him.

But when my dad heard that Beth got me a job at the lingerie store, I could tell he had absolutely no idea how to react. I think that as hard as he tried to picture Beth in the hottest possible underwear, he was trying just as hard not to think about his little girl wearing the same sexy things. Later that afternoon I overheard him and Mom talking about it. They think that when they're in their room with the door closed, that I can't hear them. Ha! I can hear every damn thing. Everything! But this time it was just talking.

"Did you know about this?" Dad asked. "About Kimmy applying for this job?"

"No," she answered. "But I'm not shocked. Are you?"

"I don't know. I guess I shouldn't be. They've been best friends forever and they do everything together."

"Well Tom, what's the problem, anyway? You wanted Kimmy to get a job anyway. And you were nothing but thrilled when your little sex object started working there."

"What are you talking about?"

My Dad's a terrible liar.

"Tom ... are you serious? You've wanted to fuck Beth since ... well, since she was way too young for you to think about her that way."

Apparently my Dad couldn't hide his wood from my Mom either. He didn't have much to say about that subject.

"Yeah well ... But Kimmy's our daughter. How did she even get hired? She's not sixteen."

"You know she'll be sixteen in a couple of months. I'm sure they made an exception because she's Beth's friend."

"I still don't think it's right, Anne."

"It's just a job, Tom. And it's a lingerie store at the mall. It's not a damn strip club. All the girls shop there. They all buy their thongs and their bras there. And don't act like you haven't spent plenty of time alone with their catalog. Just relax about it, OK?"

I actually couldn't hear the last thing my dad said. It just sounded like he was grumbling a little about something. After that I closed my bedroom door, so it wasn't obvious that I was listening. For some reason, it's never bothered me that my dad was so horny for my best friend. It didn't sound like Mom was too upset about it either. Not that I really blame my Dad for being hot for Beth, by the way.

Every guy who's ever seen her, and most girls for that matter, want to get in her pants. Hell, I've been in her pants plenty, so I get it big-time. She's smokin' hot, she's short but she has those big fucking tits, she does funky things with her blonde hair like streak it with red and pink. And nobody can wear tight jeans and low-cut tops like my girl Beth. Those boobs just jump out at you. It's no wonder my dad can't keep his eyes off her.

And to top it off, she's flirty, even with him! She's totally aware that he's always trying to look down her shirt. So most of the time when she's around him, she wears the most revealing tops she can find. And she has her act down too. When she comes to our house she runs right over to whatever chair he's sitting in, and leans down to hug him, so he gets a full view of whatever bra she's busting out of that day, and of those big tits too.

All the girls are jealous of Beth (except me), even if they secretly want her to sit on their faces. And of course, all the guys, no matter what age they are, want to fuck her silly.

Anyway, this is supposed to be about me and my dad. But really, nothing would have happened if it weren't for Beth. But even that didn't start out with my dad. A few weeks after she started working at the lingerie store, Beth came to my house for a sleepover, which she does like, all the time. And usually we stay up talking ... and doing other things sometimes ... lol ... after everybody else goes to sleep.

"I have something to tell you!" Beth said after we were talking for a long while.

"I could tell something was up," I told her. "What is it?"

"Something happened, with me and Andy. I like, so can't believe it! But something happened and I have to tell you."

"Andy? Andy ... your brother?" She giggled and nodded her head. "What do you mean, something happened with you and him?"

"You know how whenever we're at my house, how he's always ... looking at us, and hanging around and stuff?"

"Yeah ... duh. Of course. I know everybody thinks he's like, geeky. But he's so sweet. He's just awkward."

"I know, right? Well, I've been like, bringing things home from the store... 'cuz I get a big discount, but also because they want the girls to take new things home and try them on so they can tell customers about 'em."

"That's totally cool."

"Yeah. And so, a couple of times now Andy has come into my room when I had some really sexy things on."

"Oh my gosh, Beth! You are such a huge tease! So, go ahead."

"OK. So, he started coming in my room more and more, like ... hoping he would see me in something from the store. Then he started making up excuses like, he wanted to help me with my homework."

Beth's not dumb, but she doesn't really try hard in school. And, she doesn't do much homework. So she needs a lot of help sometimes. I think she just flashes her teachers ... or maybe more ... and they go easy on her ... ha!

"Yeah, OK. So? Go on..."

"Well, I figured, maybe I could use his ogling me to have some fun. So, I told him that if he wanted to help, he could look at a paper I was writing for History. Of course, I knew the paper sucked. But I thought maybe if I asked for his help, he might actually do it for me."

"So, what happened?"

"The very next day ... he came to me with the whole report done over. It was even in one of those plastic cover things!"

"Wow. So he did do it for you."

"Yep! It was actually really sweet. So, I was like, 'Thank you! Thank you!' And he was like, 'No problem.' Then he just kinda' stood there."

"I asked him if he wanted anything else, and he got super nervous. And I was like, 'Andy, what's the matter?'"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.