Growing Home - Cover

Growing Home

Copyright 2015 Kid Wigger SOL

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - James is on the way to have multiple hot wives, as well as two step-daughters. More clues to the Polish Pistol mystery are found and now there might be some kind of treasure to be discovered. Bad guys from India have arrived and are up to no good. Plans for James to become an on-tour rock star again are developing. James takes steps to spend and maybe invest all that drug money that actually fell out of the sky. And much more. Story codes added as needed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Slow  

"So, Jhoni," Ted asked and he took a sip of his coffee now that the girls were helping Mom and Maude clear-off the table, "where is that newspaper clipping I wanna read?"

"Jhoni," I said, "let's go out to the van and get my backpack so Ted can read that new story." And under the table I felt Jhoni give my hard cock an excited squeeze and then she pulled her dainty hand off my lund. Then I felt Raisha put her right hand on my hard cock through my pants and she started to rub along my shaft through my jeans.

"Mmmm, oh, yes," my girlfriend excitedly said as she brushed her blonde bangs away from her right eye and gave Ted, who sat across the table from her, a big happy smile.

"Please, excuse me," Jhoni said to my Dad on her right and then nodded to Ted across the table from us. I couldn't help but think that if my Mom had been at the table instead of out in the kitchen cleaning up, she would have rewarded my girlfriend with a very nice smile for Jhoni's display of good manners seldom seen at the table.

Then Jhoni pushed her chair back and stood up, straightening her shoulders back. Her pink tee shirt went tight over her big firm D cups. And as Raisha and I watched our girlfriend unintentionally showing off, my fiancée squeezed my hard cock and leaned over against my left shoulder.

"Are you, " Raisha whispered very softly into my ear in a breathy naughty tone of voice, "going to do something about that, my sardaar?"

I turned from admiring Jhoni and gave Raisha a small kiss. Then I looked into her naughty flashing eyes as she grinned at me with our noses almost touching. I nodded my head, thinking, hell yes I am going to do something about that. My fiancée pulled her head back and then looked over our touching shoulders toward the kitchen.

"Saloni," Raisha called to her youngest daughter who was helping out in the kitchen behind us, "will go out to the van with James and Jhoni? They have something they want you to bring right back inside for Ted, dear."


We hit the bottom of the stairs, and in her excitement to get the first clue to the Polish Pistol mystery for Ted to read, Jhoni hurried out of the garage toward the van. Then Saloni put her hand on my right arm and stopped me close to end of the floor-to-ceiling shelves near Mom's Honda but out of sight of the van.

"James..." she leaned toward me and asked, " ... what did Grandma Sitwell mean when she said I should have been a boy? Did she mean I should have a penis?"

"No, Kiddo," I told her and I cupped the left side of her soft cheek and grinned down into her dark questioning eyes. "She just means you are forward and outspoken and brash and blunt. And in her opinion girls most definitely do not act that way—only a boy should behave that way. And you were right about Madhuri appealing to my Mom because she is a girly-girl. But, in my opinion—you are perfect just the way you are. And my Dad thinks the very same thing. So, don't you worry about it one more minute, okay?"

"Well ... okay ... but, you know," she told me in such a soft voice I leaned toward her so I could hear her better as well as to establish a more emotional closeness between us, and then she added, "sometimes ... I think I would like to have one; but, only some times."

"You would?" I asked her and finding that I was not really surprised that something like this would come from Saloni now that I was getting to know her. "That is interesting ... And why is that?"

"Well, besides being able to pee standing up and write my name in the snow," my youngest stepdaughter confessed to me in a serious but quiet voice, "when Madhuri told me what that fat shookar Shruti did to her with that candle—and, that was why I beat her up at school. And, James ... nobody but Didi ... and now you, know why I did that ... I promised Madhi I wouldn't tell—but I think that it is important that you know what happened now." And she scanned my eyes for understanding.

"Go on, Kiddo," I told her with a nod of my head as I felt my gut sort of roll over at what she'd just told me.

"Well, James ... you see," and then her words poured out rapidly, "—my Didi only told me what that Shruti did to her after it happened—the second time!"

Shit! Alarm for Madhuri and the wish to go to her and hold her boiled up inside of me. I told myself, I was getting really pissed off at this bossy schoolgirl, Shruti, now that I was finally hearing about what she'd done. Getting her ass kicked at school by Saloni didn't seem like enough punishment the way I was feeling.

And what was I going to do about Madhuri's submissive side, I asked myself, so this didn't happen again when the next dominate person set their sights on my oldest step-daughter?

And as I looked at Saloni, I could also tell that she seemed confused. I could sense her confusion was due to the fact she didn't understand why Madhuri hadn't told her immediately about what the girl had done to her big sister and her dignity. And then I realized a candle would do more than pierce her dignity. Did it take my Snuggle Bunny's physical seal of virginity too, I asked myself in shock. If this bitch Shruti and done that to Madhuri two different times... FUCK!

With an act of will power, and taking several deep breaths, I kept my boiling emotions at this Shruti in check.

Coming back to the immediate present, I saw that Saloni saw and understood what emotions were going on in my eyes. She seemed satisfied at what she was seeing. Then she got that contemplative look on her young dark-skinned features again.

"So, James," Saloni continued, "it was right after I showed Shruti what I would do to her if she bothers my sister again ... and she was on the floor ... Well—that was when I first wished I really had one. A hard one like a candle, or like my Daddy got with the visa-girls, and then he was with Umi, and with Momma, and then with Jhoni ... That way I could have done to Shruti what she did to my Didi," she finished with resolve in her young voice.

I just looked down at her thoughtfully as I kept my emotions from boiling out of my control and nodded my head with my lips pursed together. I had to put this Shruti out of my thoughts until this family visit was over, I told myself. I would not allow that little bitch of a schoolgirl to rape our day from afar by stirring up my anger at her and keeping me from interacting fully with my loved ones while we were together today.

"And..." Saloni confessed to me when I didn't say anything, " ... sometimes I still think about what it would be like to do that."

"Don't focus on that girl that way," I told her, "or she'll become part of you life even when she isn't around, like that gypsy curse with Avram and Cousin Rebecca. And there is no way in Hell that little bitch deserves to be in any part of your wonder life, just let me tell you that."

"I don't always think about doing it to just her, James," Saloni told me with a shrug. "Well, sometimes, yeah. But... sometimes..."

Now, Saloni had managed to really surprise me. But, the affection and love I was feeling for her only grew because she was willing to share these things with me. So I shrugged at her in return and gave the left side of her face a soft pat. And, my feelings for Saloni helped reduce some of the kick-ass I was feeling for this Shruti kid, I had to admit.

"Well, just don't try doing something like that to this Shruti," I told Saloni, "without talking to me first, alright? I take it that this girl has not told anybody else what she did to your sister?"

And Saloni shook her head no with a look of certainty in her young eyes.

"And, on the other hand," I asked my beautiful vengeful stepchild, " ... if you did that to her—"

"—she would blab it to everybody ... But only because it was another girl who did it to her..." Saloni told me, and her thick black eyebrows slowly rose as she pursed her lips together. And seeing the surprise in my eyes, she grinned up at me.

"James?" I heard Jhoni me call from the open garage doorway, giving me a start and breaking the intense connection that Saloni and I were sharing as well as my now brooding anger toward this Shruti girl.

Saloni and I both turned, and taking a step together, I saw my third-wife-to-be standing just outside on the parking pad near the front passenger side of the kidney bean red van. Some people might call it oxblood. In her right hand Jhoni held two rubber-banded together flats of six-inch-square rigid cardboard. We had used those pieces to protect the folded newspaper clipping held inside.

In her left hand was the old leather draw-string bag holding the gold coins. I saw Jhoni's knuckles going white around the cinched-closed top as she lifted the heavy thirty Krugerrands away from the left thigh of her jeans. And while part of me thought my girlfriend was going to have to start working out to gain more strength, at least in her arm and shoulder muscles since her legs and thighs were certainly powerful enough, a large part of me was still pissed off by what Saloni had just revealed to me.

"Mmm," Jhoni asked me in a low teasing singsong voice with her eyes dancing, "did you get what is in this bag ... from that sexy Rebecca? I suspect your business deal went well?"

Behind her the motion of a small dark bird registered on my awareness as it winged down from the shadows atop the limestone block retaining wall. It was a sparrow I noticed as it flew into the sunlight and it flitted quite low over the bright gravel lot before winging up toward the deck. I knew there was a bird feeder hanging out from the railing just above the garage doors. It was protected with a metal-cone squirrel and raccoon shield. And I knew birds would also nest up in the exposed joists under the deck, but that season was over.

A new season was just beginning.

"Yes, I did," I finally told Jhoni in a stony sounding voice as inspiration and certainty hit me and my anger at a girl named Shruti helped ignite my resurfacing lust, " ... not that it is any of your concern at this moment.

"You have been snooping," I told Jhoni, and the perverse part of my lizard brain enjoyed seeing her blue eyes go wide as the big grin on her beautiful face froze in place at my words.

"Saloni, take that cardboard carrier that Jhoni and I put together up to Ted, please?"

And with that request, Saloni hurried out of the garage and over to my blonde sexy-looking girlfriend in the shade from the overhead deck. I watched the back of the girl's red tee shirt, black jeans, and hiking boots as Saloni grabbed the cardboard out of Jhoni's right hand. And with a gleeful giggle and her ponytail whipping around, Saloni hurried back into the garage and came over to me.

Jhoni's empty hand as well as her hand burdened by the leather sack of coins slowly dropped to her sides as I found her gaze with my eyes again.

The girl in bright-red and black stopped next to my left side. She looked up at me with her back to my frozen girlfriend and whispered, "I think you should spank her for being into your private business now, and for telling about your private business before."

"That is for me to decide," I said softly to her as I looked down and focused on her. I gave Saloni a wink as my lizard brain whole-heartedly approved of her idea. "Now go up and tell everyone that Jhoni and I will be back in a bit. There is an urgent household matter that she and I need to discuss in private, right now.

"If we haven't come up before Ted is ready to walk toward the river with everybody, I want your mother to come down here and knock on the side door of my van and to get us. Other than that, I want us to be left alone. We will meet all of you down there if we haven't finished our discussion before they are ready to leave."

"What if they wonder what is taking so long?" she asked me in an equally soft voice and seeming as if she didn't want to leave my side anytime soon. "James, what if one of them wants to come down and get you? What if they don't listen to me?"

"Kiddo, they will listen to you," I reassured her, and I touched her left shoulder and leaned down closer to her. "I am sure at least my Dad will have an idea that Jhoni and I came down here to do some quick adult stuff. I've pulled this trick before a couple of times when I brought a girl up here to hangout. But, we usually go over to the barn."

"That is just weird, James," Saloni softly told me as she scrunched up her nose at me and she looked into my eyes. "James ... you won't get angry with me if I say some bad words right now, will you?" And I could see my stepdaughter was not only concerned about that issue, but there was something more that she wanted to, or needed to tell me, or else find out.

"Well..." I told her as I thought her question over. I knew that she, her sister, and her mother had already had a talk about the kidnapping attempt last night. And during that talk my fiancée had told her daughters some of the adult things that had happened at Jhoni's house the night before. That might be what she wanted to talk about now. So, I that only reinforced the fact that I was already willing to be equally forthcoming with the girls when they brought questions to me of an adult nature, even if that started now.

"Well?" Saloni asked me, clearly tired of waiting for my answer.

"Okay, Saloni. I will not get angry with you for using bad words around me. Not if you say some now, not if you say some later," I told her and I held up my right index finger and pointed it at her. "But that goes only as long as no one else hears you say those words to me, okay? You must be certain that we have privacy...

"Well, maybe Madhuri can hear you, but explain it to her between now and then, okay? Because I know you will tell her about this anyway. And your sister and I have already had a somewhat similar conversation. But, you might already know about that."

"Okay, cool, I can do that," Saloni said to me while sounding way older than being almost eleven without letting on if her sister had already told her about the talk in the pantry-laundry room.

I watched Saloni as she looked at the cardboard square she held in her long fingers and maybe thought about what I'd just told her, or what it was exactly that she wanted to say. Her pondering took about five or six heartbeats then she looked back into my eyes.

"So, you are going to make Jhoni do the F-word for you, right?" she asked me. "In the van, on that bed." And she took a quick breath, waiting for my reaction as she looked up at me with her black hair pulled behind her head and her bright-red tee shirt contrasting with her beautiful dark skin. Her deep dark-brown eyes were big in anticipation.

"Well," I said thoughtfully, "I could tell you that is none of your business. Or I could tell you it is not polite to ask someone a question concerning someone's personal business like that. But, I will answer you because you did ask permission, in a way, before you asked the question," I said, thinking I had given her the answer she expected, but also framing it in a way she didn't seem to be expecting at the same time.

"Yes, sweetheart," I told her and nodded my head. "I am going to make Jhoni do the F-word with me—in the van. But, more importantly, she also has forgotten that I am the head of the household a couple of times today. I will not allow that to continue. Even you need to remember that I am the head of this household."

"I know," Saloni admitted with a frown. "Sometimes my mouth is so fast, it gets me in trouble. But, you know that already. And, it is so much fun teasing you. Gosh, you tease right back ... and not like I'm just a little kid, you know? Also, you're really good at it too."

"And I really love teasing you," I told her, "and your sister. But you need to also know that sometimes I will punish you for teasing me if I feel there are people around who think you are disrespecting me or the household, or if the teasing is the type of teasing that people outside the household should never hear going on between you and me."

"I can live with that," Saloni told me with a shrug. "You're talking about sex stuff kinda teasing, right?"

"Yes," I told her. "Like telling me when I'm half awake that somebody took your panties off of you while you were sleeping, and then asking if I did it."

"You should have seen your eyes bug out," Saloni told me with a happy chuckle and a wave of the cardboard squares.

"Look, you need to get that up to Ted," I told her and nodded to the cardboard in her incredibly long fingers. "He really wants to see what is inside, but he might not want to read it without Jhoni and I being there."

"So, he might come down here looking for you guys?" Saloni asked me, her luxurious eyebrows going up.

"No, he wouldn't do that," I told her feeling pretty sure Ted would not. "Can you just tell everyone upstairs what I asked you to tell them for me?"

"I sure can," Saloni said in her soft young voice. Then she moved her head closer to mine and whispered to me, "When it is safe for us to go back to Momma's house again, will you have these kinda discussions with Momma or with Jhoni in Daddy's old office some times?"

"Well now..." I told her with a straight face. And I knew she wanted to know so she could start planning on sneaking into the adjacent room to watch what was happening. She and her sister had both done the same thing with their late father and the visa-girls, as well as spying on her Momma with Jhoni.

" ... I believe that I will," I finished my thought. "Maybe I will have conversations with both of them at the same time in you Daddy's old office, as well as in other rooms of the house. There are lots of rooms I understand. Now, get that up to Ted, please. But, if you get caught spying at you Momma's house, you will be punished."

"Cool," she told me and started to grin. "James, you are turning out to be a pretty good stepfather; so far." And she put her left hand out and took my left hand in her long strong fingers.

"Now, have you calmed down from my telling you about what happened to my Didi?"

And with those words from my little devil child another surge of anger boiled up from my gut as well as my lizard brain. And I found myself wondering why Saloni brought that issue back up when she had so successfully taken my mind off of the bossy schoolgirl by diverting me into talking about adult issues with her.

And she dropped my hand with and a nod of her head, which sent her black ponytail flying as Saloni raced away from me. She thundered up wooden treads of the back stairs holding the two secured squares of cardboard high in her right hand.

Okay, I thought as I watched the doorway where she had disappeared, it was official. All of us in the household had crossed over what my Raisha had feared was a bridge too far. Now that I was on the other side, I had to stop acting as if I was a stranger in a strange land. I would have to start being the lead actor in this brave new world. As head of my household, I had to set an example for cryin' out loud, I told myself. And I vowed I would find a way to deal with this Shruti at a later time, once I had more information.

Now, I still had a hard cock in my boxers and Jhoni was still standing frozen over by my van.


"Aren't you at least going to, you know, close the curtains?" Jhoni whined as she closed the side door and then put the heavy leather sack down on the closest captain's chair with a cha-chink from inside the old leather as it settled sideways.

I stood in the rear of the van almost against the bed looking back at her. With all the curtains tied back there was a good view out of the windows and direct sunlight was coming in through both of the rear panes of glass and onto the back of the bed. The tail end of the van protruded out from under the shadows cast down by the first floor decking above the concrete parking pad. The afternoon sunlight was flooding down through the opening in the forest canopy surrounding the house and the parking lot.

"If I have to tell you again," I said to Jhoni in a low voice as my heart beat in my chest like a heavy anvil hammer and I allowed my anger at a schoolgirl to join forces with my already highly charged libido, "you will not enjoy the results. You sometimes seem to forget that I am your acknowledged sardaar."

The flat of Jhoni's left hand shot up to cover her opening mouth. Her blonde hair was down over her right eyebrow. Her blue eyes were big and her whole demeanor reeked meek. I saw in her pale cheeks that she was starting to blush, so something I was saying to her had hit a nerve and her unconscious mind was admitting her guilt. She looked to me almost as if her cheeks were reflecting the color of her tee shirt.

Letting out a deep breath of air, she averted her eyes as she reached down and unsnapped her jeans and then unzipped them. I noticed that her nails were now lacquered a matching color of pink. With her blushing face turned to her right and looking down away from me, Jhoni pulled her pink tee shirt out of her pants. Then she lifted the soft material up her pale smooth stomach until her full pink bra popped out from under the gathered up material.

She pulled the tee shirt up around her neck and struggled until she got her first her elbows and then her arms out of it. She let the pink material drop behind her like a cape as it hung back from around her fine pale neck.

Then she reached to the tops of her pants and wiggled the hips of her jeans slowly down, revealing her matching tight pink nylon panties. Once the pants were bunched up just below her knees, Jhoni stood up straight again. She looked submissively at me and spread her knees apart as best as she could. Her tight pink camel toe was magnificent and detailed.

All the blood from my skull did its best to pulse into my already engorged penis down inside my pants and my suddenly tight-feeling boxers. Her lush voluptuous figure was pornographically displayed—pale white skin and inward curves set of by the ripe bulging strains of soft pink nylon that were contained by her filled bra and tight brief mounded panties.

I put up my right index finger and made a come here motion by curling back my finger twice. As she waddled to me, I put the palms and fingers of both hands on the weighty full cushions of her slick bra-restrained breasts. I began to knead her tits through the thin pink material.

"OOooww..." Jhoni moaned, and slowly her blue eyes fluttered shut as her head fell forward and her blonde silky hair cascaded over the right side of her face.

I could feel her nipples going hard against the palms of both hands through the thin bra cups. The certainty flowed into my blood and my hard cock throbbed inside my boxers. I could feel lubrication start to weep from the tip, beginning to make the cotton of my boxers holding my lund down go damp against the crown of my cock.

"OOooww..." Jhoni moaned again with her eyes still shut as her head moved backward on her delicate fine neck as I worked her ripe full tits. Now her blonde wavy hair cascaded back off of her face to her ears.

"You have to realize, my love, that you are no longer the social director of the household," I told her in a low, husky sounding voice as I played with Jhoni's fantastic D cup tits. "That was only a one night appointment. By your own decision, your status is now that of the low woman on the household totem pole. And right now you are going to demonstrate to me some of your skills at discharging your Vikhyaat Aathithya responsibilities. I feel it is time for me to judge those skills as you give my totem pole some quick pleasure before we go back inside."

"But... oowww, what if—" my sexy blonde closed-eyed girlfriend mumbled as her head continued to loll around on her neck, "—somebody comes out and sees?"

"Then they will know that I am enjoying one of my women, as is my right," I told her and I worked the middle finger of both of my hands down inside the top of each of her bra cups. Finding her hard nipples with the backs of the first knuckles, I pushed the hard nubs back and forth against the inside of her bra cups as Jhoni squirmed in front of me.

"They will also see how sexy you look as you take my hard lund in whatever part of this lush body of yours that I choose to enjoy."

"Oh my ... oh my goodness..." Jhoni moaned as her blue eyes came open and her knees swayed. She took a clothing-bound half step closer to me, catching her balance.

While still holding her right breast with my left hand, I dropped my right hand downward. Turning my palm to her warm smooth stomach, I pushed my fingertips under the thin elastic of her gathering pink waist band.

I caressed my fingers lower inside as I felt her groin muscles tighten. Amazingly soft curly hair brushed over the skin on my finger pads and the palm side of my hand as the confining material of her panties dragged over the backs of my knuckles.

"You want to please me," I asked her, "don't you, Jhoni my love?" And she nodded her head as her nostrils flared with her deep breaths and her blue eyes unfocused.

My middle finger found that her plump swollen outer lips between her upper thighs were pursed tightly together. I lowered my right shoulder and getting my middle finger at the bottom of her humid fringed slit I slowly dragged my digit upward and wiggled it, finding moisture.

I gave a few light bumps to the nodule of my girlfriend's clit and she brought her hands up and grabbed the outsides of my shoulders as she bit her lower lip. I started at the bottom of her gently unfurling pussy again and plowed my finger back up with more pressure and moisture on her sensitive womanhood.

"Oh, James—yesss ... I want to please you, my Sardaar," Jhoni the Vixen hissed out and then she took in a deep breath that did wonderful things to both of her bra-encased tits as I slowly strummed around her clit. "Just, please, tell me what you require of me, Master."

And suddenly I found myself feeling a little bit cheated at Jhoni's change of persona. I started diddling my fingertip around her swelling clit and her hips jiggled every few seconds as spasms of pleasure jolted her nervous system and she pushed her hips around seeking my finger on her special spot.

Jhoni the Vixen was a knowing and vibrantly naughty sexy woman. But I wanted to dominate Jhoni the Meek right now. Taking her naive pouting body and experiencing her sweet surrender was such an emotional feast. Jhoni the Meek could give a comatose man a hard cock when she was surrendering her body, her will, her dignity to our trust.

"Do you wish that I suck your hard lund and take your hot cum in my mouth?" my sex-bomb girlfriend husked out as she squeezed the ends of my shoulders as I worked my right middle finger deliberately around and sometimes over her little man-in-the-boat as she continued to wiggle her hips around trying for more stimulation.

"Should I lower my panties for you and bend over the bed? You are feeling my hot yoni right now—it is starting to weep my love juice for you, my sardaar..."

And her words found their mark in my lizard brain as well as my lust control room higher up my brainstem. I could hear my own heart beat as my moving chest started expressing air in and out of my lungs with my right shoulder lower than my left as I worked my middle finger against her growing gooiness.

"Or should I bend over the bed and spread the full cheeks of my bottom," she asked me in a low sultry voice as she looked up into my eyes with her blue glittering orbs of fire. "I am still a bit sore from your fucking me there last evening. But ... sore in a very good way, my lover..."

"I have ... not decided," I told Jhoni, as I breathed deeply and I looked her over. Her silky blonde hair was partially covering her right eye and the top of her right cheek. With her pink tee shirt as a cape and the slightly oriental cast to her upper eyelids, she reminded me a little bit of some of the sexy blonde Japanese costume-play girls I'd seen at our concerts in Japan on the world tour I'd gone on with Suzi Kazzoo. Looking as she did right now, my girlfriend could be Jhoni the SuperVixen. But then again, right now, I wanted Jhoni the Super Meek. And besides that, my right shoulder and arm were at an awkward angle as I played with Jhoni's wet pussy.

"Do you think someone will come looking for us," Jhoni the Vixen asked me in a breathless low voice as her eyes went big and she looked over her left shoulder toward the open garage door, "and see what you are going to make me do?"

"And," I asked her as my veins flooded over with the good old blood sugar sex magic, "what? Am I going to make you do?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.