Growing Home
Chapter 6

Copyright 2015 Kid Wigger SOL

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - James is on the way to have multiple hot wives, as well as two step-daughters. More clues to the Polish Pistol mystery are found and now there might be some kind of treasure to be discovered. Bad guys from India have arrived and are up to no good. Plans for James to become an on-tour rock star again are developing. James takes steps to spend and maybe invest all that drug money that actually fell out of the sky. And much more. Story codes added as needed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Slow  

My lizard brain fought waking up. But the pressure on my stomach and hips, holding me down, would not relent.

Something was covering my face and eyes. It was soft and silky. My brainstem became aware that under the covers there was a warm, soft but firm, naked female chest lying along the bare right side of my ribs. And smooth skin of a curved back and lush bottom pushed up against my left side. From down inside me, I could feel there was a head pinning down my right arm and it seemed like there were two heads on my left arm close together.

The load on my stomach and hips rocked backward against me and transferred lower to my hips and thighs. The black silk veil over my fluttering eyes parted. I felt the weight of a small hand press down on the comforter over my heart as my lizard brain neared the surface.

My eyes blinked open to see the face of Saloni looming over me. She was peering down into my eyes. She rested on her knees and shins with her toes down into the comforter between my slightly spread knees. Beyond her feet, there was the patter of two sets of small feline paws, one after the other, tight-rope walking up the crest of my blanket-covered right leg. Then both stopped and oriented to the right. I felt them wiggling a bit on their back legs before they both leaped off toward that side of the bed.

"James," Saloni whispered down at me as her face came closer to mine and she brushed more hair off of my face with her right hand.

Behind her head there was a shaft of sunlight coming almost straight across the room through a crack in the drapes. The sun must have just cleared the top of the warehouse across the courtyard. It couldn't be more than thirty past daybreak.

shit... my lizard brain recoiled.

"James, " Saloni whispered as her face leaned even closer, "do you know Umi is in bed with you guys? If I knew you were going to have a sleepover in here, I'd have been in here before you guys got home."

My eyes just looked up into the dark face of this tormentor.

"So, am I going be an older sister now, or what? How soon can we tell?" the young girl quietly enquired as her nose came closer and she stared into my eyes, not getting any response from me. "Are you guys going to have to do that stuff a lot now?

"Are you going to fix me breakfast? Or do you wanna get up ... so I can show you the clothes Umi and Rekha bought me last night ... You know, maybe we should take Spot and Dheeth for a morning walk?"

Part of me realized my eyes were closed and I'd drifted off to sleep—how long, my brainstem pondered? The weight jiggled atop me.

"You know... somebody took my panties off while I was sleeping ... was it you?"

A shot of adrenaline hit my blood stream with a jolt. What the Hell? My blurry eyes bugged open to see Saloni's face filling my vision, her black hair pulled back.

"Orrrr... " Saloni whispered to me as a devilish grin appeared in her dark eyes and then on her face, "do you want your favorite stepdaughter to just let you sleep longer?"

And with that she flipped the cover of thick black hair back over my eyes. Using her hands on the comforter over my chest she scooted back down my body. The little fart managed to push down on my morning wood with first one palm and then the other hand, before she reached my lower legs where she got off the bed. I felt the patter of small kitten feet lope across the comforter to the left side of the bed. I could hear the weight of two small bodies landing on the carpet on the bedroom floor, managing to sound like horses as they pounded out the door.

Part of me knew what lucky girl I was going to assign the task of helping clean the elevator motor room.

A gleeful chortle echoed out in the Great Room through the open bedroom door as my eyes closed and my lizard brain slipped back under the warm waters of sleep where the rest of me waited, never having come fully awake in the first place.

Xxx

I came completely awake.

The bedroom was bright from sunlight. Someone had completely pulled back the curtains from the window. Under the comfy warm covers there was an equally comfy warm, soft but firm, naked sleeping female chest, middle and hips lying along the bare right side of my body, which was Raisha. And there was still the smooth skin of a curved back and lush bottom pushed up against my left side, which was Jhoni. Raisha snuggled the side of her face over my right armpit. But now there was only the side of Jhoni's head in the crook of my left arm.

So Uma had gotten up. She most likely changed back into her flannel pajamas and went back to the couch in the entertainment room, I told myself. I relaxed further and totally enjoyed the peaceful, warm presences of both of my wives-to-be nestled against me. I stretched out my legs between them and pointed my feet and wiggled my toes. This was the way to start the day.

Then fragmented memories of a little tormentor and her two furry friends bubbled up from my lizard brain. Those images popped on the surface of my mind disturbing my tranquil calm. And Saloni's visit started rippling across my thought process.

Okay—so Saloni knew Uma had been in bed with us—big deal. I realized that I now planned that the girls would know of, or find Uma in my bed in the future. But I was going to be inheriting more than a mere mistress from their late father as far as I was concerned. I wondered—had Saloni been back in her sleeping bag when Uma had returned to her sofa to pretend she had been there all night long? If so, Uma thought she'd gotten away with her ruse. If not, the temple goddess knew she was busted—so what.

But what had Saloni said about someone taking off her panties while she was sleeping? Shock factor, I realized as I relaxed back on the firm mattress and my thick pillow, enjoying the touch of naked female skin against me.

That girl was learning too quickly how to push my buttons. Saloni and I were going to have a little talk; well, in her case I was certain it would be more like an ongoing series of talks. I remembered the warning Uma conveyed to me the night before. And as that conversation replayed through part of my mind, another part told me that Saloni would be the one in my household that tested me the most often.

And her reasons were simple—she loved to torment me and she always seemed to be probing people for weaknesses to exploit. If she wanted it, that girl might have a great career in the military if Washington D.C. and the Pentagon ever stopped stroking their proud cocks and pissing on the walls long enough to realize that a person's sex did not always define that person's capabilities or potential. Hell, when she got old enough, Saloni could go into politics and really teach those old farts how to piss on a wall.

Enough of that, I told myself. And speaking of proud cocks, I found that sleep had revived me from last night's excesses and I reveled in the morning wood I was sporting and was held down by the comforter-weighted sheet over me. It was just about time to get up and go to the bathroom.

I wondered, what time had Raisha and Jhoni had climbed into bed? Those two were going to be running on empty before this day was over, that was certain. I would be too. Tonight bedtime was coming early.

And thinking of coming, I worked my right arm out from under Raisha's head, neck and thick black hair. Then I turned to my left and Jhoni's lush naked ass pushed back against me under the covers and provided the quickest access. She had the comforter pulled up to her face and only her wrecked blonde hair was showing in the sunlight of the bright bedroom.

I moved my right hand down between us under the covers and started rubbing the head of my cock in my girlfriend's moist plump slot from behind. With an awkward bend of my hips and lower back I slipped the head of my penis into Jhoni's warm creamy center, getting a little uhn out of her sleeping mouth. As I eased all the way into her I realized she wasn't as tight asleep as she was awake. But the pleasure caressing along my lund was fan-fucking-tastic. My lust started to build with my slow measured pumping. Jhoni started making more little uhn sounds but she didn't wake up. I pulled out and rolled onto my stomach and looked at my beautiful sexy sleeping fiancée, who was now flat on her back.

I raised my left knee under the weight of the bedding and then went up on my right knee and both hands and the sheet and comforter slipped down to my lower back. I could feel the sunlight on my skin. Using my left knee, I spread my sleeping Raisha's fantastic right thigh then I shifted my weight, moved my legs and positioned naked my hips between her now spread thighs. Holding myself off her chest with my left hand down on the mattress by her nude hip, I fitted my Jhoni-lubed cockhead between the fat outer lips of Raisha's yoni. With my hand I slipped the crown up and down, spreading the soft petals open as I pressed against her.

I was watching my stunningly beautiful fiancée's face and her eyes fluttered open as I slowly eased into Raisha's warm yoni. I could not believe how satisfying the whole feeling was. As she finally focused on my gaze, a look of pleased anticipation bloomed in her dark eyes. The intimacy of what was happening between us as I penetrated this statuesque Indian woman filled me with blooming love, certainty, desire, and hunger for her ongoing submission.

After five or six measured thrusts of building excitement our pelvises joined and I gently lowered my chest down onto the magnificent cushions of Raisha's big full dark-skinned tits. I could feel her nipples were growing warmer and erect against my bare skin. As our eyes locked in communion I started leisurely pumping into her welcoming body. As her eyes drifted closed and she seemed to concentrate on our physical joining, I leaned down gently rested my weight completely down on her lush body as I kissed the side of her tender neck. I felt Raisha's arms come up under my own and go around behind my lower back, pushing the sheet and comforter lower as her hips started to match my movements.

"Oh ... my Master... " my fiancée whispered into my left ear, "I am beginning to love you so ... This is how I hope to be awakened several times a week ... ummm ... but, what of our Jhoni?"

"She is dead to the world," I whispered into Raisha's neck and her thick hair underneath my face as we both made sure my hard cock pushed deep into her in a lazy even tempo. The base of my cock was now grinding against Raisha's fat clit with each thrust.

"I was already inside her from behind. And other than a few little uhs, she never woke up."

"Then, I will be greedy," Raisha whispered to me as I felt her caress the bare skin of my lower back with her palms and fingers. "This feels so good to wake up to, my sardaar ... I am yours now, and tomorrow I will be yours legally and fully. This all makes me so happy ... Now, fuck this dark wet yoni of yours ... through this mattress."

And I felt her amazing muscles gripping and releasing me in a wave-like motion up my shaft, drawing the breath from my lungs. As the second wave stroked me, the pleasure was so strong I worried I would cum too soon for my liking.

"Raisha, my love, let's make this last as long as possible," I whispered to her hair-covered ear, trying to distract myself from the tingling joy our fucking was already providing my nervous system. "Tell me what happened after I left last night."

"You want me to talk to you now, James, " Raisha whispered back to me, barely containing her surprise as she breathed deep, and her bare breasts and now hot hard nipples moved against the sensitive skin of my chest as we fucked. "But there is so much to do later. Should we not just concentrate on enjoying ourselves quickly? Today, James—what big plans you have—and you want me to TALK also?"

"The better to fuck you with my dear," I whispered to her in a soft chuckle and with an exquisite thrust. "Now—last night?" I prompted her and she moaned as a shiver shot through her luscious body beneath me. We were both breathing heavier now from our excitement.

"You are a very... surprising man, James ... But, if you wish me to talk as well... " she whispered to me, and I felt her shrug underneath me, and then she breathed in. "I would rather talk about your hard ... hot ... lund... moving in and out of my dripping yoni."

"No ... that will make this end too soon. Now, tell me what I missed. It will be as easy as chewing gum and walking at the same time," I whispered into her neck as the indescribable feeling of wonderful sex rang all of my other senses.

"Oh, but it will not!" Raisha giggled, causing her yoni to vibrate tightly around my moving cock as she shook her thick hair against the side of my face. "But, if talk I must ... to please my sardaar...

"It was very soon after you left ... that both brothers regained consciousness," my fiancée said in a soft voice, pausing in the middle of her sentence to breathe or just feel. And she moved her hair out of the way to kiss my left ear. We continued to work together to move my cock in and out of her hot creamy dark yoni.

"Ummm... yesss, James ... oh, they are such pathetic excuses for men," Raisha husked out as she was starting to get into both telling her tale as well as me getting into her tail, "the brothers moaned a bit, but said nothing ... Then Jordan called, talking to me after he ... uuhh ... spoke briefly to our girlfriend ... I learned from him where Mister Tiwari's pimpmobile, as he called it ... was located and that... uuhh, yesss ... it contained more evidence..."

I elevated slightly on my elbows over Raisha. And grasping the backs of her shoulders with the palms of my hands under her chest, I looked down into her glistening dark-brown eyes as sunlight filled the room around the bed. She bit the left corner of her lower lip as I pushed my cock slowly and deeper into her pussy, breaking our rhythm. She shyly hooded her eyes at my gaze and whimpered as I forked her deeply again.

"What are you letting me do to you?" I growled out.

"Fuck my hot yoni ... with your wonderful demanding big lund—" she replied in a low-pitched breathy voice, sounding younger than I remembered hearing before. And under the bedding my fiancée brought her feet around over the outsides of my legs. She rested the back of each foot on my Achilles tendons and then slipped them up over my calves to the backs of my knees. She used her heels to grip me there and to help pull her slick groin up against my descending hips... "—because I am yours."

"What will you do," I demanded as I thrust deep into her, "the next time you are alone with my girlfriend Jhoni, and she wants to—" and I thrust down into her again, "—fuck you, without my permission ... woman of mine?" And I saw Raisha's soft eyes go wide in surprise as jolts of energy suddenly showered between us at our points of joining and a larger coiling charge massaged my slow moving cock. "How do you answer your true sardaar?"

"I... ohh-ohh ... I will not... allow it," my dark-skinned beauty managed to say a bit louder, as I felt her beginning to spasm and twitch along my hard slipping shaft. She squeezed my back in her arms and used her feet and heels behind my knees to lift her bottom off the mattress as she rapidly jacked her groin up against me. She put her mouth against my left shoulder. Her elevated hips started almost vibrating up and down, rapidly fucking herself on my cock. Raisha bit down on the skin of my shoulder—firmly, distracting me from the wild pleasures and coils of electricity thrumming from my cock up my spine.

"NUAAH... " Raisha growled out around the flap of my skin between her teeth and sending pulsing shocks throughout my nervous system, "NUah—Nuhhh ... nuhhh-nuhhh... NUU-AAHHH!"

I felt an explosion of contractions and pussy cream around my thick lund and Raisha started to drop down away from me to the mattress and I followed her, keeping my still loaded cock inside her quivering pussy as best as I could.

After gathering two slow deep lungs-full of air, I gently pushed into her clasping channel and her dark eyes fluttered open. Raisha blinked a few times as she slowly focused on my eyes.

"Oh ... James..." she muttered and weakly responded with her hips as I reestablished the slow tempo of our fuck again.

"What did Mister Vengsarkar say once he arrived and knew the exact circumstances?" I quietly asked her with another wonderful deep thrust while breathing deeply.

"Oh ... James ... He wanted to... oooww ... call a police detective he knew..." Raisha moaned, sounding dazed and moving her head slowly back and forth on the pillow that was covered in her thick black hair.

"Tell me ... all of it," I told her between breaths as the great pleasure we were generating with our continuing fuck kept me in a wonderfully excited state of almost orgasm.

"Mister Vengsarkar brought two of his, mmm ... people with him..." Raisha husked out to me with her elbows bent and her hands resting shoulder high out from her body on the bottom sheet underneath us as she lay there recovering from her orgasm while I continued to fuck her there in the bright bedroom, " ... Helmut Manlischer and Miss... oooww ... Jessie Jones...

"She's a nurse..." my fiancée told me as she continued to gather her wits underneath me as I moved inside her, "... oh, James ... well, before joining the company's security department ... She said the older brother showed ... signs of a concussion ... the younger brother had two chipped front teeth..."

I felt a burst of satisfaction and pride in hearing that as I continued to fuck my wildly beautiful fiancée. The ladies had done a very good job of protecting themselves. But I wished it would have been the cricket bat I took upstairs that connected with one of them. However, I realized as I fucked down into my dark could-be supermodel movie star Raisha that I might have just as easily killed one of the assholes. I'd proven in the past that I had very little to no self-restraint in a fight.

"Mister Vengsarkar went over our story ... three times ... before he called," Raisha told me as she started to move a bit more to help fuck herself again on my lund. "He sent Helmut to locate their vehicle. Then he called a detective he trusts ... who works nights ... I heard Mister Vengsarkar tell him everything on the phone ... That three of us had been ... well..." and she started moving more vigorously to fuck me as she growled out, "engaged in lesbian sex... yes—"

Pleasure shot up my moving spine as she clamped down on my cock with her amazing muscles.

"—and that Jhoni was leaving her husband..." Raisha told me as she put her hands on my lower back again, and the bedding slipped lower, now on my butt and flexing upper thighs. I could feel the warming rays of the sun on the bare skin of my butt and back.

"He informed the detective ... what had been going on with ... my in-laws over my wealth ... And that he had to eject them bodily ... from my house..."

I could now feel sweat sheen on our skin between us, and the skin of my back, hips and thighs in the sunlight.

"I didn't know he had already ... filed a police report on that action... oooo, James..." she told me as I thrust deeply into her causing Raisha to bite her lower lip momentarily and flex her nostrils as she breathed faster.

"Aditi showed up ... Miss Jones had called her ... to act as our attorney ... in dealing with..."

She closed her eyes and licked her luscious full lips as she put more concentrated effort in our slow fuck than finishing her sentence. A grin appeared, showing a hint of white teeth.

"What happened," I asked her, "when the police," and I thrust deeply into her again, "showed up at the house?" Her dark eyes popped open.

"Oh, James..." Raisha softly said, her eyes drooping closed again, "I feel another orgasm—not as large, but ... oh ... oh ... oh... yessss..." and a flutter massaged my hard staff as I moved slow and steady inside my fiancée's wonderful tight slick yoni.

"What happened next," I asked her, now breathing deeply as my lust perked through my blood just below my cum-threshold.

"Ohhh, by all that is Holy..." Raisha moaned out, licking her lips again before she opened her eyes and smiled at me. "James, what you do to me is ... is... mmmahhaa."

I leaned down and kissed her smiling luscious lips. Raisha's tongue was lazy and I could feel her smiling with my eyes closed. As we kissed I continued to thrust at a measured pace in a slow tempo. Here all my hundreds of hours of practicing my bass guitar scales and songs along to the steady beat of a metronome came in very handy. After a couple of minutes we broke our lip-lock, opened our eyelids, and looked into each other's eyes as I moved inside of her.

"Ohhh, my ... this distraction in building our pleasure ... I like it, my sardaar ... Now, where was I... Ahhh, ahh, ahh, yes ... So the detective and his partner ... showed up with several uniformed officers," Raisha told me breathing deeper than before, as she shifted her arms to my upper back again and pushed her tits against my chest, "followed then by the shift supervisor and an evidence team ... Jhoni had made coffee for them... Nuhaa ... They were nice and respectful for the most part ... They obviously knew who I was ... and my businesses ... I heard one of the uniformed gentlemen ... heard him tell Miss Jones ... that his sister works in my Kevlar fabricating facilities."

I slightly picked up the pace with my hips and felt Raisha's big firm beasts jiggling against my chest as my level of pleasure notched up closer to the point of no return.

"They said they could understand why," Raisha told me, her voice getting more breathy as a twinkling grin started up in her eyes, "the young woman ... Jhoni and I had been having sex with ... had panicked ... and left the house right after we had subdued the two men ... The other detective wanted to know how long... OOoo, James ... how long Jhoni and I had been involved ... in a physical relationship ... When Aditi objected to that question ... their supervisor told them ... to deal with the criminals only..." Then Raisha's grin also appeared on her lips clear up onto her dark high cheeks as we continued to work our hips together. "After that, they asked lots of questions ... about what the brothers had done and had said to us.

"At some point, emergency medical technicians showed up ... to check on the idiots," she told me, and a growing smile tickled open her sexy mouth and I could hear it building in her musical voice as we fucked each other on the firm mattress of the warm bed beside the sleeping Jhoni. "The brothers were sullen ... and still did not talk at all ... I was told Mister Tiwari's car was found and investigated with the keys we found in the brother's pocket ... Then later I was told the car was towed. But what they found ... caused the supervisor to call ... an assistant city prosecutor."

And the happiness I'd watched brewing in Raisha broke out fully on her face. I felt her inner muscles start nipping at my cock. And as she fucked me she started to talk faster.

"After she arrived and had talked to the detectives and the supervisor, and then to us ... the police read the brothers their rights and then arrested them ... The prosecutor told me some of the charges were going to be breaking and entering for both, aggravated menacing for the older brother, felonious assault with a deadly weapon for the younger ... She said she would charge both with aggravated attempted kidnapping, possession of criminal tools... and ... possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia in the commission of a crime ... That is all I remember of their charges ... The police said they were going to pick up and interview my brother-in-law and his son on at least charges of criminal conspiracy..."

And she started to giggle, doing wonderful things to her inner muscles, thrilling me as I moved slow and smoothly in and out of her tight clutching yoni. And our pleasures pushed aside what she'd just told me for now, as our fucking got more physical and we used the mattress for some spring.

"Oh James—by all that is Holy—I do not believe I am talking about this," Raisha laughed as she pulled me down in her arms and mashed me to her tits, stomach, and groin, "while we are having such a glorious fuck! You make me behave in such naughty ways—I love it!"

And we kissed each other between her joyful bouts of laughing, and with me deep inside her. Then we just held still and kissed some more. Beside us, Jhoni was dead to the world.

Finally Raisha pushed on my chest and added with a giggle, "Oh—oh—oh! And then they asked if the prosecutor could use a telephone, possibly one that might have speaker-phone capability, to call Mister Tiwari. Now, I did not hear that conversation. But afterward she told us they were going to issue a warrant for Mister Tiwari as an accessory. She said they would also start proceedings to confiscate his car, because quantities of heroin and drug paraphernalia, as well as other criminal tools, were found in his vehicle."

"Heroin?" I asked my fiancée as I looked into her happy eyes and I felt a shot of adrenaline hit my system.

"The police say," she said with a breathy shrug and wiggled her hips against me—her nonchalant response amazed me, "it appears the brothers either intended to threaten me with it, or inject me if necessary to control me ... But it did not happen, so do not be upset now—fuck me, I am your woman. Let us celebrate Mister Tiwari's downfall by giving you a wonderful cum inside of my body."

"And you like that, don't you, the downfall of Mister Tiwari?" I asked her, trying to chuckle away my uneasiness over the heroin. Part of me wondered, did these assholes have anything else up their sleeves?

Raisha's muscles fluttered around my buried lund, getting my attention. I started moving my hips against Raisha's hips and the pleasure from my cock moving in and out of the tight elastic fist of her spectacular yoni hummed up my spine and pushed my alarm into the depths of my lizard brain which was already fully occupied.

"Yes. Yes, I do. I love that," my fiancée admitted happily while she humped against my lund, "and this!" And her highly educated muscles grabbed at me inside of her.

"So many people detest that man..." Raisha told me breathing harder and sounding agitated and excited at the same time, "and none of the other trustees have been willing ... to do anything about him in spite ... of the slowly mounting complaints." And with that, she started to thump her hips up against me. That shot sharp bolts of flashing pleasure through my body and my mind bringing me closer to the brink.

And it struck me that Jhoni must sleep like a rock since she had not moved as Raisha and I got louder and louder, and more and more physical in our love-making. And I could smell our sex juices as air bellowed up from under the moving sheet and comforter over my lower butt and thighs as that action blew those fragrances to us directly from the sources. I realized sweat was starting to trickle along my warm spine in the sunlight.

"After the police were finished," Raisha said dragging her fingertips down across the moist skin on my humping back and she calmed down to a leisurely fuck with me again, "Helmut was left ... with his vehicle to wait for the crew ... to secure the kitchen door ... Mister Vengsarkar and Miss Jones drove us back here ... Mister Vengsarkar knows the man ... who owns the security company ... who installed your system ... He said this gentleman ... knows his business.

"And..." my beautiful Indian lover told me with a grin, as her eyes went dramatically wide, "when Jhoni and I finally came into this bedroom, what did we find? YOU—sucking on Umi's magnificent teat in your sleep!" And her inner muscles started milking my hard cock in a steady rhythmic motion as she excitedly gazed up into my eyes.

"Can you believe it! Jhoni wanted to wake her up and fuck her. But I put a stop to that," Raisha said to me as she flexed her hips up to meet mine. "I fell asleep on this side of you, my sardaar—and Jhoni and Uma were on your other side. What they did after I was asleep, I do not know. The sun was almost up by that time."

"Our Jhoni is beginning to get out of hand, Raisha," I told her as I increased the speed of our thrusts. And my pleasures threatened to push me over into orgasm, which I could tell would be massive from this exquisite prolonged buildup.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.