Growing Home - Cover

Growing Home

Copyright 2015 Kid Wigger SOL

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - James is on the way to have multiple hot wives, as well as two step-daughters. More clues to the Polish Pistol mystery are found and now there might be some kind of treasure to be discovered. Bad guys from India have arrived and are up to no good. Plans for James to become an on-tour rock star again are developing. James takes steps to spend and maybe invest all that drug money that actually fell out of the sky. And much more. Story codes added as needed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Slow  

I turned off the headlights of the Toyota pick-up and then the engine. I took the keys out of the ignition and managed to get them in the right pocket of my jacket. Then I looked over at the front passenger's seat. I saw a good-sized overnight case and a big, expensive-looking sliver-colored polished metal flask. It was huge. I bet myself it would hold maybe a quart. Even with all the anger I was feeling I picked it up and was surprised by the weight. It must be almost full, I thought, as I unscrewed the top and held the weighty container up to my nose.

Ah, yes, I told myself, recognizing the aroma, even if it was poorly made by the smell of it; being so heavily biased to the vodka portion of the mixed drink. The huge flask was almost full of kamikaze. As I looked at the flask and the large cap, I saw the container was probably quite old and finely made. There was what might be a family crest cut into front side of the slightly curved flask. I screwed the cap back on tight and turned the flask over, looking closely at the bottom in the light from the dome overhead. Along with a few indecipherable maker's-marks I saw there was incised lettering that spelled sterling.

"Well, well," I said out loud to myself, figuring our drunken sixteen-year-old had picked up the flask as she made her escape from the party. "Somebody's father is going to be very upset when this turns up missing."


I sat in the idling van holding the steering wheel with both hands. I'd parked next to the canopy-covered sidewalk beside the tobacco shop at the east end of the North Promenade. Outside was Raisha, now wearing her turquoise skirt and talking to the second someone she'd called on the public telephone at the corner of the building. The three teenaged boys who had been hanging out earlier at the side of the shop near the phone were long gone. My fiancée was wearing the leather zippered jacket Jhoni had chosen for her to wear for the evening.

The curtains were pulled back somewhat from the engine cowling. In the rearview mirror mounted up front, I could see Gee Gee was in the captain's chair behind me. Lu was sitting across her lap. The younger girl had complained about being cold when she got into the van, and I saw her red-and-gray jacket was still snapped closed. And she had her dangling legs over the right armrest of the chair and her head was snuggling into the left shoulder of Gee Gee's white uniform top. The distraught younger girl was quiet now, aside from the occasional sniffling.

In the mirror I could see Jhoni was still conked out back on the bed under the comforter. And I realized my girlfriend must have been under a terrible strain for quite awhile for her to be sleeping as deeply as she seemed to be. I mean, what with everything that the two of us had been through together in the last twenty-four plus hours. And then there was her moving out of her husband's house, and her deciding to get a divorce, and the mystery of the Polish Pistol, and what ever else that had been happening in her life that I didn't know about yet.

My stomach was still knotted from my slow-burning anger over what Lucinda had told me from the front seat of the Toyota. And I found I had picked up and opened one of the Slim Jims wrappers and was taking a bite of the chewy spicy jerky. I knew the snack was supposed to be beef, but as I chewed on the greasy but somehow still dry stuff, I figured a Slim Jim was probably concocted from the leftovers from some other beef food process. Granted I had eaten plenty of them in my time, I told myself as I chewed, but right now ... ugh.

"You know," I heard Gee Gee saying from behind me, "not to be gross or insensitive or anything, James. But, I think it would calm Lu down a whole, whole lot ... and give her something better to concentrate on, if she had something in her mouth. Sort of like a pacifier, if you know what I mean. She's like that, it calms her down; if she had cigarettes ... or pot, she'd be smoking..."

"Ahh, yeah, sure," I said as I chewed the pseudo-meat that would not be diminished, still watching Raisha talking on the phone outside through the side window of the van. I reached down between my legs with my free hand and pulled up on the pedestal locking control arm. When I heard the cams unlock, I pushed back through the curtain which was partially in the way. At the back of the floor track, I rotated the seat to look at the two girls in the chair in front of me. The courtesy lights were off, and I handed the Slim Jim I had opened toward Gee Gee. Gee Gee was still leaning back in her chair with Lucinda up on her lap and resting that amazingly curly head of strawberry-blonde hair against the taller girl's left shoulder.

"Thank you for the thought, James..." Gee Gee sort of chuckled looking at the jerky stick. Her long brown hair back was over her shoulders and out of the way, her bare legs stood out below the drapes of her girlfriend's gray skirt and the pink of her showing petticoat. " ... but that wasn't exactly what I was think Lu is going to need to suck on, to take her mind off of what she's been through. I don't think spicy Slim Jim would sit well with all that vodka stuff that fucker Mikey got her to chug, anyway. She is more in need of, shall we say, a Chubby Jim, not a Slim Jim. Okay, James?"

"Whah!" I choked out sort of loudly, nearly spitting out the wad of spicy chew that was sucking all the saliva from inside my mouth as my hand holding out the long plastic wrapper of jerky dropped back to my lap. "Les nod," I told her and then I pushed the ball of jerky into my cheek with my tongue so I could talk around it, "Let's not say we, okay?"

After that I managed to find enough saliva to swallow and wet my whistle even with the wad a chew in my cheek. "Look, I can't agree with that idea at all. Besides, if my fiancée comes back to the van and even thinks I was going to allow that to happen after what Lu's already been through ... Raisha would castrate me."

And with that, I managed to swallow the ball of jerky without trying to chew it further into submission.

The side door of the van opened and Raisha stuck her head inside as she stepped up on the running board.

"What am I going to castrate you over, my love?" she asked me, sounding surprisingly chipper, considering the hell-hath-no-furry-like-a-woman-out-to-protect-the-young attitude she had worn around her like a thunder cloud when she had stepped out of the passenger side door of the van to make her phone calls.

"Ahh," I said, standing up in reflex as she entered the van and she closed the door behind her, "nothing, Dear. How did those calls go? I saw you made a couple. And, who did you call, if you would be kind enough to tell me, please?"

"Well, you see, my sardaar..." she told me with a sexy smile. And she stepped into my arms and rested her head on my left shoulder and looked down at Gee Gee and Lu who were both looking up at us. " ... from time to time it pays to be a noted employer of four-hundred-six-five people from the surrounding communities in this area ... and paying taxes to the municipality across the corridor. As well as sponsoring several little league softball and soccer teams, my companies also are supporters of both the fire department and police department."

And I could see that pronouncement had even gotten Lucinda's alcohol impaired attention.

"You see," Raisha said to us, "I was talking to the chief of police and informed him that I happened to learn that the young friend of one of my new part-time employees," and she dipped her head at Gee Gee without breaking her hold of me, "was nearly raped earlier at a party where the young friend had witnessed other young, under-aged girls from the captain's school district being gang raped after they were made drunk on alcohol. I told him I was certain the rapes were still going on and might continue all night as part of some cruel cheer squad initiation."

"Holy shit!" Gee Gee blurted out around Lucinda on her lap. "You know the chief of police over there?"

"It is called networking, young lady," Raisha told her, "and you will be learning all of the techniques a woman needs to know to get ahead in business without offending anyone's wife, or girlfriend, or mother. In fact, I am sure the people in your future network will really like you when they get to know you. They will become your allies."

"Yah cawled tha copz?" Lucinda asked, perking up on her girlfriend's lap. "Diddie even giva shit? Tha kid'z folks ur rich, yah know."

"The chief was, Lu," Raisha assured her, "outraged. He has a daughter who is a freshman attending that very high school. And he promised me my name would not come up during the investigation if at all possible.

"He already knew there was a party going on at the address I gave him. He said his department had just received a complaint about cars parked on one of the neighbor's front lawns and loud music. He said the call was brought to his attention because not only is that address located in a very affluent neighborhood ... but there is a history, he said, between the department and several of the siblings from that household. He told me he understood that a cruiser was supposed to be on the way to give the homeowners a warning to reduce the noise or face a citation."

"Wow," Gee Gee said with a look of awe on her upturned face, "Rai, you kick ass! I am really gonna look forward to working with you, now."

"Yeah, kick azzz," Lucinda mumbled, but she had a big drunken grin on her face that made her cheeks dimple and I saw those cheeks had been partially cleaned of her runny eyeliner now.

"I also asked the chief," said my stunningly beautiful and politically connected fiancée, "if my next call should be to the city prosecutor's home phone, and the chief knows her stance on rape. He said he would make that call himself. So then I asked him if there was anything else I could do as a concerned citizen. He actually asked me if I knew a certain judge. I just happen to personally know His Honor, and told the chief that the judge would be happy to hear from me if I called, even at this late hour. So the chief requested that I call the judge so His Honor would still be awake and ready to sign a search warrant that the chief felt he was going to need."

By all that is Holy, I said to myself as I felt the awe inside of me grow for her monumental effectiveness at knowing how to get things done, and at her string-pulling. I sure didn't want this woman pissed off at me for any reason.

"I am not afraid to tell you, Lucinda," my beautiful dark fiancée said as she stepped back from our embrace, "I feel it is safe to say that any one involved with the rapes and whoever is behind this whole initiation idea are going to be arrested and will face charges. So I am sure there are going to be a lot of very upset parents who just will not believe their son or daughter could ever be involved, or that they would ever do something like this.

"Also, you need to be aware of the possibility this Mikey fellow might eventually figure out that you were the person who got the police involved ... However, because of the sensitive nature of two of my business endeavors, we have a superior security department. I will see to it that a detail of one or two very good individuals will be available to watch out for you, if it ever comes to that. I received the impression from the chief that the absentee parents of the boy having this party do not appreciate the fact that they and their children are expected to be held just as accountable for their actions as any other parents or their children in the rest of the community."

"Thatz juss great," Lu managed to get out with a sniff. "Yah know ... some ah Ricktard's dealer budz were ah tha pardy, too. An there waz lotsa pot bein smoked an wha waz lines ah coke on tha kidchen counner by tha stove. Sooo..." and the girl cast her left arm away from the chest of her closed varsity jacket in a dramatic gesture, " ... tha cops oughta smell tha dope from tha fron door when they show up...

"Ohh, an Reesha ... ah ... caneye suck hiz cock?" Lucinda added as she pointed at the crotch of my painter's pants with her left hand. "Pleaz? Reesha ... Iddle geh mah mine offa allis shidt, yah know?"

"So..." Raisha asked me as she slowly shook her head and looked up into my eyes while she slightly drew her eyebrows down as if to sharpen her concentration on me, " ... is this the reason I might be castrating you?"

"Hey, I told the two of them, no way," I confessed to my fiancée, shaking my head for emphasis and feeling a slight chill go down my spine.

"Well ... I think ... allowing Lucinda to take her mind off of all this shit, as she put it so crudely ... might actually be beneficial," the beautiful woman standing close to me announced. And she gave me a look deep into my eyes that communicated to me that I was to do all I could to help Lu get over her bad experience. And that I was to be my sweetest to the girl so she would have at least one positive experience with a male this evening.

"And ... beneficial in more ways than just the obvious," Raisha added as she looked down at the taller of the two teens sitting in the chair with Lu draped across her lap. "I think, Gee Gee, that allowing Lu to do this would be a good step in a process that will remove all of my reservations we were talking about earlier. Do you understand what I am saying?"

"Yep, I thought something like this might just do that. But, when I suggested it to James ... he got all, well, you know, typically adult and responsible about the whole thing," Gee Gee said, making me sound like I was the dunce of the van or something for trying to be ... well, a considerate individual.

"Now, I need to go and make a few more quick calls to inform the authorities about the presence of drugs, as well as a specific location of suspected cocaine, and that there are known high school drug dealers at this party," Raisha announced.

And with that, she took a half-step toward me. She proceeded to reach down and unsnapped and unzipped my painter's pants as she looked into my eyes and told me, "When I get back, I will drive us to Jhoni's ... well her husband's house, while you sit right there in that seat beside Gee Gee and allow this loving young lady to nurse on your hard lund.

"Do you understand me?" she asked with a sexy purr as she reached her right hand inside my pants and began to tenderly stroke my cock with just her articulate fingers and thumb.

"See that she enjoys herself. And, tell her before you ejaculate," my soon-to-be wife instructed me, "that is ... if you are still able to ejaculate. She is drunk and might not be willing to allow you to cum in her mouth. Do not force anything. This is about her, James..."

"Ahhhh ... yes Dear," I mumbled as my cock responded to the touch of one of its new owners. And I had to take a ragged breath because it seemed the arousal she was drawing out of me was sucking up all the oxygen in my bloodstream just to power my lund in its exponential growth.

Then she turned her head and asked her newest employee, "Will it be alright if your truck remains parked here at the Mall overnight, Gee Gee? I am sure James locked it and he should have the keys. Otherwise, you can follow us to Jhoni's old house."

"That won't be a problem," Gee Gee told Raisha. "I might have to help with Lu, if you know what I mean." Then she looked at her friend sitting in her lap, "Stand up Lu, we need to get you out of some of those clothes, okay?"

"You betcha," Lucinda said, nodding her curly strawberry-blonde head, struggling unsuccessfully to get up. "Finally ahm gettin some action ... An Jamesie-waymse ... you getta cum in my mouth anytime, juss yah know ... lemme know firss ... Oh kay, less get this blow job goin." I stepped over and took Lucinda's sturdy feeling hands and lifted, and she finally managed to get up on her feet with Gee Gee pushing from below.

Oh yeah, I told myself as Lucinda stood all the way up. Then she wobbled and crushed the substantial breasts I'd felt against me back in the bathroom at Hindi Herbs, that were shielded by her jacket and whatever else she was wearing, against my stomach. Now I could really smell the citrus aroma coming off her from the kamikaze shots she'd had as well as her perfume.

Immediately, I decided to get out a couple of the big beach towels I kept under the bed as soon as I could. I would put one down across the seat for underneath my butt, and one on the floor under where Lu would be kneeling. Once before, I'd had a sloppy drunken blowjob become a puke fest here inside the van. And I had to spend two-hundred and sixty dollars on steam-cleaning and detailing before the inside of the van again smelled as the inside of a nice conversion van should smell. Maybe I better get out three or four towels if I had that many at hand, I thought as Lucinda squeezed me with her arms around the waist of my leather jacket. Well, I thought, at least she wasn't squeezing my ass.

That would make me feel like just a piece of meat.


Raisha sat in the driver's seat and rotated it around while I made sure Lucinda didn't slide down my body. I decided the best way to do that was by bending my knees enough that I could, through the pleats and nylon mesh material under her skirt, get a nice grip on both of her full delightful butt cheeks with the palms and fingers of my hands. And that action earned me a happy drunken giggle from Lu, who managed to get her face into my open leather jacket. Once there, she started nuzzling her nose, lips and cheek against my bare skin. I heard and felt her take in a deep breath.

"Ooowww..." I could hear the voluptuous sixteen-year-old moan against my bare chest, " ... leathur... yeah..."

Stepping up behind Raisha in the driver's seat and using her left hand to get the curtain out of the way, Gee Gee pushed on the back of the captain's chair, slowly sliding it forward along the floor track. I turned Lucinda and myself so I could see my fiancée.

"That is far enough," Raisha announce as she took hold of the steering wheel with her free hand and then released the pedestal lever with her right, locking the cams in place. She looked back over the right shoulder of the borrowed leather jacket and smiled. "Thank you, Gee Gee."

And I watched and also heard my fiancée fishing coins out of the coin cup in one of holders on the front console. Then turning to her left, she looked down at the remote controls on the door arm-rest console. The courtesy lights came on around the ceiling and my fiancée looked back at me and grinned.

"Close the curtains until I get back," Raisha said, and then she opened the driver's door and got out. Turning and catching my eyes with her bold look, she made her black eyebrows go up and down as she smiled at me. Then she closed the van door.

Gee Gee turned and took a step up behind her shorter friend. Through the windshield I watched Raisha going around the front of the van toward public phone again. Then I turned back and grinned at Gee Gee over Lucinda's left shoulder.

Grinning evilly at me in return, the brown-haired teenager who was just wearing her white uniform pullover top and dark-blue panties bent the knees of her long bare legs and pushed the front of the silky material against the back of my right hand kneading her friend's ass. The pressure of her firm flesh, covered by slick textured material, felt wonderful on my skin on the back of my hand.

The taller brown-haired high school girl wormed her fingers under the arms of my leather jacket which were around her friend's back and the sides of Lucinda's red varsity jacket. She hunched her mound against the back of my hand and her friend's butt. I felt her left hand come around and work between Lucinda's body and mine. I heard as Gee Gee popped open the top four big metal snaps which had kept the red chest of Lucinda's jacket closed. I looked down and saw the deep vee-neck of a soft pink sweater displaying an amazing amount of cleavage between the opening top of Lucinda's varsity jacket as Gee Gee worked on the garment from her position behind Lu.

Then the willowy girl pushed her left hand into Lu's open jacket and got a handful of the spectacular pneumatic fuzzy pink-covered tit on the sixteen-year-old's chest. I felt her right hand descend between Lu and me until she found my open pants and she managed to get her hand inside and grab my upright hardening cock. Part of me wondered if Gee Gee was some kind of a contortionist.

"In a bit ... take off your jacket and get out of those pants," Gee Gee told me and then giggled as she gently squeezed me, sending a rush of excitement throughout my body and centering my mind on what was happening. "Then ... I'll help this drunk get down to her panties to spice up your blowjob. You are going to just love these tits Lucinda manages to hide from almost everybody else."

An even larger jolt of arousal hit me as Gee Gee demonstrated some very deft work with just one hand inside my opened pants while she managed to do that work with two bodies pressing on her fingers. I decided to see if I could return the favor and managed myself to reverse my right hand on Lucinda's butt. I was able to cup Gee Gee's panty-covered humid feeling mound. My middle finger found the top of her slit through her panties and I vibrated the digit along the center of her camel-toe.

"Ohhh, gosh..." Gee Gee told me, looking over the left shoulder of the curly strawberry-blonde cooing drunkenly between the two of us, " ... so, Raisha said you play music. What is your main instrument?" And she gave my cock a good squeeze.

"Owww..." I moaned, enjoying it all: the cushion of Lucinda's breasts against me, one of which Gee Gee was feeling up with her left hand; the crazy ripe chootad that had recently been in my left hand and was now against the back of my hand; Lucinda's lips on the bare skin of my chest inside my jacket; and Gee Gee's warm humid panty-wrapped mound under the palm and fingers of my now awkwardly placed right hand. The growing purple energy leeched out of my middle and into the rest of my wide awake body as my utter certainty was on the rise again.

" ... ahh, bass guitar, Gee Gee, I play bass guitar. And I play six- and twelve-string guitars too. But when I jam or perform with a band, I play the bass."

"Mmmm," Gee Gee moaned, closing her eyes and momentarily biting her lower lip before she looked back at me and said, "figures ... with the way you are moving your magic fingers..."

"Heyah..." Lucinda spoke up with her face still inside my open jacket and against my bare chest, "thizall feelz nicenall ... buh ... lez geddon with tha blowjob. I wanna suck on some cock..."

I sighed and released the panty-covered pussy and moved my hand from the skirt and petticoat over the wonderfully cushioning chootad. And then I managed to extricate myself from Gee Gee's exciting fingers and Lucinda's drunken embrace as I stepped back.

Lucinda leaned back against her taller friend as she looked down at my erection sticking out of the front of my opened painter's pants. She had a big goofy smile on her face that put dimples in her full freckle-covered cheeks.

"Thaz whaddeye wanna get my lipz on..." she said with such a naughty girlish sounding young voice, I had to turn away from her with my own embarrassment.

I looked down and noticed the Gatorade resting on the cowling cushion by my right side and I picked it up. I opened the quart glass container and took two deep swallows. Then I capped it and turned and stepping over, I put it down beside the chair near the door where I'd be introducing our tipsy Lucinda to my hard cock. I felt that purplish glow spreading further out from my middle, but this time it was not as overpowering as before, but just re-enforcing my building lust. I stood back up and looked at the two teenaged girls as I took off my jacket and tossed it back on the floor by the bed.

Then I stepped to the middle of the bed where Jhoni was still sound-asleep under the comforter. I knelt down and opened the middle cabinet and saw there were three folded thick beach towels on the lower shelf.

I grabbed all three towels and stood back up and turned for the blowjob chair.

"Hey, one of those would have saved my cotton panties from the mess we cleaned off that naughty lund of yours there, before Rai and I started sucking on it," Gee Gee complained to me as I tossed the towels onto the leather seat near the side door. She continued to feel Lucinda's pneumatic tits with her right hand inside her shorter friend's jacket as she steadied the slightly wobbly girl with her left hand on the hip of the gray pleated skirt Lucinda wore.

"Well, now you know where towels are kept in the van. Close those curtains, would you please, Gee Gee? If you can." I asked her as I took the top towel off the pile and opened it up and bent over to arrange it on the carpet in front of the leather chair. "You might want to get your Doctor Peppers while you're at it." And then I stood up and watched the girls as I slipped my suspenders off my bare shoulders and my painter's pants dropped around my Vans.

The taller girl with the long brown-haired released her hold on our happy drunk. Lucinda managed to stand upright on her own. Gee Gee turned and leaned over the engine cowling and got her pop, and put it down on the carpet to the right of the cowling behind the passenger seat. She straightened up and closed both of the heavy curtains most of the way shut, but she left about a two foot gap in the middle just behind the cowling.

I kicked off my Vans and got first one leg of my pants off before I stepped out of my other pants leg. Now I was naked with a good hardon. The temperature in the van was still warm so I was nice and comfortable. Reaching down to get the second towel, I told myself that I really liked the way the courtesy light lit the interior and left very little in the way of shadows. The lighting was perfect for watching girls get out of their clothes for me. With those lights on back here I could see everything perfectly at night.

"Sum help?" Lucinda asked her girlfriend.

I stood back up with the second towel and saw the curly headed strawberry-blonde had started struggling to get her left arm out of the sleeve of her red-and-gray varsity jacket without undoing the bottom two snaps.

Then, with Gee Gee's helping her, I watched Lucinda as she finishing taking off her jacket. She revealed the rest of her pink long-sleeved cashmere sweater. It had that mind-numbingly deep vee-neck I'd seen up close just moments ago. It not only showed off a lot of swelling cleavage I hadn't realized that Lucinda had under her bulky red-and-gray varsity jacket when I first saw her, but the thin sweater also displayed prominent nipple bulges that even a blind man would have been able to see. Each was the size of a big pink gumdrop under the fuzzy material of the sweater.

Seeing her nipples displayed like that I realized, in spite of the amazing pneumatic swell and lift of Lucinda's big ripe tits under her cashmere, she was, of course, not wearing a bra under the pink sweater. She must not have opened her jacket or taken it off at the party, I told myself, or else the jocks there would never have let her get away. She was just so crazy hot looking in that outfit.

Another burst of hormones hit my system. Gee Gee dropped her friend's jacket on the carpet by her feet. I draped the second towel over the back of the blowjob chair. I could feel my peripheral awareness open up and encompass all three of us moving in the van and Jhoni sleeping like a proverbial log back on the bed.

Gee Gee cleared her throat while a mysterious little grin appeared on her regular features as she stood near the curtain behind the driver's seat. Beside Gee Gee, her drunken strawberry-blonde friend swayed slightly back and forth until the taller girl put out her left hand and held on to her younger girlfriend's soft sweater at the shoulder. Gee Gee snapped her longish mousy brown hair back over the left shoulder of her white uniform top with an easy flip of her head that caused the bottom hem of her white top to ride up and expose the bottom wedge of her silky dark-blue panties.

She had my attention and as I looked back up at her face, she locked onto my eyes with an excited but tender gaze.

"Hello, Sir, I am just seventeen ... and my name is Gee Gee..." the girl told me with a nervous chuckle, but still managing to sound as if she had suddenly become some teenaged tour guide. And she let go of Lucinda's shoulder and turned the girl toward the side door. She started working at her shorter friend's skirt, unsnapping and unzipping it.

" ... and I go to CHS, where I am a senior this year. I made sure I, ahhh, packed my sexiest ... mmm ... three pairs of bras and panties, just as Jhoni told me, Sir. Because I wanted to, you know, please you both ... And, to do that ... I want to introduce you to this other virgin ... Her name is Lucinda—"

I watched as Gee Gee managed to work Lucinda's skirt and petticoat off the younger girl's womanly hips without bring down those sexy pink panties at the same time. She pulled the clothes down Lucinda's legs, revealing the younger girl's bare thighs. Gee Gee finally knelt beside the swaying strawberry-blonde and gave me a massive beaver shot because her white uniform top rode up on her hips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.