Growing Home
Chapter 2

Copyright 2015 Kid Wigger SOL

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - James is on the way to have multiple hot wives, as well as two step-daughters. More clues to the Polish Pistol mystery are found and now there might be some kind of treasure to be discovered. Bad guys from India have arrived and are up to no good. Plans for James to become an on-tour rock star again are developing. James takes steps to spend and maybe invest all that drug money that actually fell out of the sky. And much more. Story codes added as needed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Slow  

I sat quietly with Raisha now in the passenger seat beside me in the idling van. A short while before I had pulled into the perpendicular empty parking spot next to the canopy-covered sidewalk of the South Promenade of the Creekside Mall. From time to time, evening shoppers or people coming or going from one or another of the three different restaurants and the pizza place along this Promenade walked by us outside the van. Across the sidewalk from us was a store's big plate-glass window presenting a backdrop to the passersby that offered large tilted boxes of train sets or HO slot-car tracks; remote-controlled planes hanging down on clear monofilament; remote-controlled trucks, cars, or military tanks on an elevated shelf; as well as several sizes of Estes rocket models on single shelves going up the sides of display.

According to the dashboard clock of my Ford, it was ten-after-nine on a clear chilly Saturday night. And the entire Mall and its outlying businesses which were located in the South, East, and the North Promenades were very busy. The acres and acres of parking lots seemed to be mostly packed with cars. On pulling into the front entrance of the Mall, I had felt as if my stomach dropped for a moment when I saw all the traffic, and I realized how difficult it was going to be to find a place to park anywhere near the Pharmacy. But, I ended up feeling lucky when I happened on this spot in front of a surprisingly busy Hobby Shoppe three stores west of the State Store. And the State Store was next to the Pharmacy where Georgieanne worked, to the east.

I had shown Raisha how to use the captain's chair control levels to unlock and move the pedestal and rotate the front passenger seat. Now she sat quietly up front beside me again. Jhoni had gone bouncing down the illuminated sidewalk to the Pharmacy about fifteen minutes before. The pale skin of her cheeks and the bridge of her fine nose was still glowing from what she had started chanting to the raised ceiling of the van about a half-a-mile before I had exited the interstate for the Creekside Mall—

"I am cumming ... I am cumming ... I am cumming... " Jhoni had crooned all the way to the base of the exit ramp as I'd driven along with the evening traffic. Her sultry vixen voice had slowly climbed in volume and urgency behind me as our beautifully naughty fiancée finger-fucked the twenty-five-year-old doctor's wife. In the rear-view mirror, I saw Jhoni's blue skirt was up around her waist, as she sprawled sideways over Raisha's lap in the captain's chair nearest to the double-door of my van. The elastic waist band of Jhoni's almost glow-in-the-dark white panties was pushed down to the tops of her thighs by Raisha's moving left wrist before I had looked back out the windshield as the van started up the curving off-ramp. "I am cumming ... I am cumming ... Cumming...

"CUMMING!"

I was still surprised at how much energy Jhoni had immediately afterward when I was able to safely look in the rear-view mirror again at the top of the exit ramp while waiting for the traffic light to change. There had been no basking in the afterglow, no loving cuddling in Raisha's arms, no murmured little endearments between soft short kisses. Jhoni had just vigorously stretched her legs out straight across the carpet while pointing the toes of her shoes as both of her arms went back beside her messed-up blonde hairdo toward the side door and across Raisha's supporting right arm. Jhoni had almost violently arched her back from where her exposed hips rested on Raisha's lap. Then her whole body shook for three seconds as she had rapidly contracted and flexed all of her muscles at once.

With a happy schoolgirl giggle, Jhoni had then arched her hips off of our fiancée's lap. She pulled-up her panties and my girlfriend had tugged them into place to her satisfaction. With a kiss so quick to Raisha's mouth that I was envious of Jhoni's ability to cum-and-go without pissing-off the woman who had just worked so strenuously to give Jhoni her orgasm while not even getting a real thank-you, Jhoni had moved over to her original seat. Then she had dug into her purse, found her brush, and had started combing her hair to make herself presentable as she continued to chuckle to herself.

When I had looked back at the traffic light, it was still red.


"By all that is Holy, James," Raisha finally broke our waiting silent anticipation, rustling her black silken hair as she shook her head back and forth against the headrest of her captain's chair, just across the cowling cushion from me. The inside of the front of the van was semi-bathed in lighting coming from the perfectly spaced fixtures up under the sidewalk canopy outside the wide windshield in front of us. "I cannot believe what has been happening to me, the emotions I'm feeling, or the things I have done ... since I first saw you as I walked out of your elevator this afternoon. And, I really cannot believe how aroused—how horny—I am right now ... or, that I ... I feel comfortable enough with you already to be telling you any of this yet ... And, you need to know, I am in the middle of my cycle tonight. So, if you are not serious about not only being willing to become a father, but also gladly ready to welcome a possible baby into your life ... along with all the other radical changes we are beginning to experience together ... I tell you, right now, would be the appropriate time to say something to me, because I am going to drag you into the back of this van if Jhoni does not return to us quickly."

"Raisha..." I said looking at her as I took a deep breath and realized the inside of the van almost reeked with the rich aroma of aroused pussies—finger-fucked and untouched. My left fingers found the power window controls on the door console and I opened my side window a crack with a quick hum of the electric motor. And then I slightly opened the back passenger-side window vent near the bed for some circulation to clear the air. "I understand exactly what you mean about how fast all of this is happening. When I realized who the girls could be before Missus Hazarika made her introductions, I couldn't believe the anticipation I was suddenly feeling, knowing you were up in the Loft helping Jhoni. It was as if I felt the hand of fate moving inside my heart and soul—"

"—or possibly ... the hand of all-that-is-Holy?" my fiancée suggested, watching my eyes and face and so beautiful I could hardly believe my luck.

"Oh..." I told her as I felt a big grin breaking out on my face, "I am beginning to comprehend there is not any possibly when it comes to all-that-is-Holy, my love. And, with that realization, I am just going to abandon trying to control my fate any more and allow it to take me ... or us, where ever it will. Sort of, may A-T-I-H's will, be done. And if that will bestows on us a new life tonight, or in the weeks to come; I can only see that as a precious blessing and as a gift to be cherished, right along with his Mother."

"His?" Raisha asked me in a relieved, rich teasing voice. "So ... you are hoping to push your strong lund inside my yoni so you can plant a boy child up in my womb, are you?"

"Since your yoni, as I understand it, is the threshold to your eggs, my seed might just knock on one's door later this evening," I said to Raisha. "But you know how men are about asking for directions, don't you? So ... don't be disappointed if my boys all get lost on their way the first time or two. However, to be safe in case I have the mechanics of this whole how-to-have-a-baby thing wrong, I am also planning to seed the other two openings in your body often as well, my soon-to-be adorable sexy Missus Sitwell."

My fiancée's eyes went big, showing up white in her strikingly stunning dark face framed by her lustrous black hair.

"Oh, look," Raisha said, quickly raising and pointing her right index finger to our left at something outside the van and sounding suddenly even more relieved to be changing the subject, "here is Jhoni coming out of the store now..."

And then as I watched her lovely features, I saw my fiancée's dark flashing eyes sort of squint, causing her nose and cheeks muscles to slightly wrinkly her smooth mid-chocolate-colored skin in consternation.

"James ... I thought Jhoni told me she had arranged to meet with only one girl this evening?"

With both hands on the steering wheel of the idling van, I turned from Raisha and looked out of my side window. Through separate small groups of coat-wearing shoppers under the canopy over the sidewalk, I saw Jhoni. Her right arm held a small paper sack and her big purse against the right chest of her tweed coat. To her right were two girls slowly walking with her and as a group they traveled in our direction. The ladies were four storefronts away and seemed oblivious to the people around them. Our girlfriend had her head turned to the slightly taller girl beside her and was intensely talking as she moved her left hand, palm up, as if she were testing the weight of an object held there, out in front of her tweed coat.

I could see the taller girl listening to Jhoni was Georgieanne, who wore an unzipped body-hugging dark coat that came down to the middle of the lower leg of the white uniform pants she was wearing. Georgieanne had her hands in the side pockets of her coat and she shrugged her shoulders and looked down at the sidewalk in reply to what ever Jhoni had just said.

There was a shorter girl walking on the other side of the mousy-looking long brown-haired pharmacy clerk. A gray, to-the-knees full skirt stuck out below the waist of the snapped-up red high-school varsity-letter jacket that she wore. The jacket had gray leather sleeves that were the same color as her skirt. Under the lights of the canopy, I could tell she had somewhat red-colored thick curly hair down to her shoulders.

And while she was plump looking in the bulky jacket and skirt, she moved with a relaxed gracefully sway of her full hips. I couldn't help but notice she was wearing black-and-white saddle shoes and pink socks with folded over lacy tops and her lower legs looked curvy and pale.

She was obviously intently listening to what ever Jhoni was saying. And even at this distance, I could see she wore early 1960s-style cat glasses on her wide face. Those glasses were the type of women's glasses that had large frames around the lenses and then were streamlined as the frames swept up to a point at the end-pieces at each side. The pointed end-pieces stuck out a little past where the hinge joined the temple arms to the frame. And while her skirt wasn't close to being filled out enough by the petticoat she must have on underneath it to be considered a true poodle-style outfit, as I think the dresses were called; she looked to me as if she was trolling for Fonzie from the TV show Happy Days I told myself.

"I wonder what this is all about," I said watching the trio while people walking toward them had to get out of their way as they advanced toward the van three abreast, seemingly in their own world. I wondered if I might need to run into the State Store and get me something to bolster my nerves.

"I must say," Raisha commented from my right as we both intently studied the girls approaching us on the lighted, canopy-covered sidewalk, "from here, I do not see the attraction myself. Perhaps it was the girl's personality that entangled Jhoni's libido ... You do not recognize the second girl by any chance, do you my sardaar?" And I heard Raisha as she leaned across the upholstered cushion cover the engine cowling and then felt her place her left hand on the right forearm of my leather jacket.

"I am still..." my fiancée told me in a low sultry voice as she squeezed me through the arm of my jacket, " ... very aroused, and wanting to finally feel the petals of my wet yoni spread by the girth of you strong lund, my sardaar. And this new development had best not delay my plans for us for very long."

That statement sent a wave of sexual energy and excitement throughout my body and down into my boxers and painter's pants. My semi-hard penis grew into the cock I enjoyed wielding so much, and I chuckled to myself about what vain simple creatures us men really were.

"If I would have known my sweet Titli was going to round-up such a crowd," Raisha husked out as she gave my arm another squeeze, "I would have insisted we stop at Hindi Herbs."

"I have heard you use that word on several occasions now, Raisha, when you are referring to Jhoni; so, what does titli mean," I asked her while watching my girlfriend slowly walk toward us with her two new friends. "And what is Hindi Herbs?"

"Titli means, well, butterfly—which is how the touch of Jhoni's amazing fingertips on my skin feels to me, like the flutter of the wings of a butterfly. And Hindi Herbs is a superb Indian apothecary and herbal shop in the North Promenade. There, I could purchase a certain tonic to augment your already evident sexual powers, James," Raisha told me with a delightful musical giggle. "Some ladies in our support group swear by its effectiveness. Once, Jhoni and I even laughed about someday being in a situation together where we might learn just how wonderful this particular elixir might be. At he time we thought it would possibly happen with my late husband, But now, I am thinking that with this busy evening we have ahead of us, it might be interesting to conduct a scientific study to see if the stories we have heard about this elixir are true."

"What ever you think will enhance the pleasure I can provide you and Jhoni," I told Raisha with a chuckle, "I am more than willing to try it if that is your desire."

Then I felt her let go of my arm as the trio of ladies neared the van and I saw them all look at me through my side window. I saw determination in Jhoni's face. And it seemed to me that Georgieanne was totally docile, from her wide eyes and her neck slightly bent forward as her hunched up shoulders nestled her head. Her brown hair framed her face and hung down straight on either side of her opened long tight coat which showed a few inches of her white uniform top. The plump light-red haired girl in the early 60's outfit beside the pharmacy clerk could be scanning my bones despite the side of van, I thought, with the intensity I saw in her eyes through the lenses of her green-framed cat glasses.

"Oh, forgive me, James," I heard Raisha say from my right, suddenly sounding meek as I heard her sit back in her captain's chair. "What happens tonight, how it happens, and with whom it happens, is of course—for you ... and Jhoni, as your designated social director for the evening, to both decide; not me. Your wishes, as always, will joyfully be my commands, my love."

Holy shit, I thought as shivers went down my spine as the meek submissive sound of my fiancée's voice ignited something within me, and the ripe waves of emotional and sexual energy she broadcast to me washed over me. When Raisha goes submissive, she didn't hold anything back I told myself. Damn, this woman was something else entirely.

Just then, all three of the females stopped outside the van and looked through the windshield at me and then at Raisha. Under the lights from the canopy, I saw that the girl with Jhoni and Georgieanne actually had soft-looking strawberry-blonde hair and she had a mass of freckles across the pale skin of her cheeks and button nose.

I also noticed that besides the shell of her cat glasses frame being green and through she large lenses, it was clear that she had green eyes. But now the X-ray intensity that had just been in her eyes was now replaced with a look of outright curiosity. I saw there was a red-flock 85 in block numerals on the shoulder where her gray leather sleeve joined the red body of her wool letterman jacket. I saw a large white-flock varsity C covering the right breast of the jacket as well, with what looked like two red-and-gray embroidered crossed field hockey sticks inside the bottom body of the block C letter. And I glimpsed the name Lucinda embroidered in white script on the left red breast of her jacket. It struck me that if 1985 were the year she was going to graduate, then she had to be a sophomore; and that would make her fifteen or sixteen. Did she know, I wondered, what Jhoni's intentions for her friend were already? Crap, I thought, what was going on.

After a few more moments of observing us like animals in a zoo, Jhoni brought the two girls around past Raisha's window, to the side door of the van. I reached down between my legs and worked the pedestal control lever and pushed my seat in its channel back far enough past the engine cowling until I had room to rotate the chair toward the rear without bumping my knees. Raisha had just started doing the same with her chair when the front portion of the double side doors came open. I saw Jhoni raise her right knee and she stepped up to the custom running board along the side of the conversion van and poked her head inside the door opening. To her left and still standing on the pavement were Georgieanne and, I guess, her friend wearing the Lucinda varsity jacket.

"Hello, James," Jhoni said in her sweet voice, sounding almost as if she hadn't seen me for a while and was surprised to run into me here at the Mall. "There have been some ... mmm ... issues that have come up."

Just then with a loud thump, Raisha pushed her seat all the way back to the end-stop of the heavy-duty channel in the van floor. Then she rotated her chair around and faced the trio at the side door. "Sorry," she said, "I've not yet mastered the seat controls."

"Georgieanne," Jhoni said, turning to the girl to her left as my blonde girlfriend reached out with her purse and small sack toward Raisha, who took the two items without comment and held them in her lap. "You remember James, from ... ah, last evening of course. And this is Raisha ... Raisha, this is Georgieanne, and this is her good friend ... mmm ... Lucinda. She requests that she be called Lu, or Cinda, but not Lucinda or Lucy.

"Please excuse me, you know, for using your full name, Lu; it would be poor manners not to introduce you without using your proper name," Jhoni told the strawberry-blonde, "before explaining your preference. Lu, this is James, and Raisha."

I nodded at Lu and saw she was intently studying Raisha. I watched as her green eyes flicking from my fiancée's face, down to her legs, then her chest and back to look at Raisha's beautiful face.

"As you two ladies can see," Jhoni went on, "they are not carrying anything to, well, club Georgieanne with, and there are no guns in the van. Are there James?"

"No, I left your pistol at Ted's, Dear; so he could clean it and make sure it is safe for you to shoot," I told her with a chuckle. Both girls quickly looked around the inside of the van. Georgieanne was focusing back on the bed. And Lucinda, after a quick sweep of the inside, once again couldn't take her eyes off of Raisha. But then, finally satisfied with her appraisal of my strikingly beautiful dark-skinned fiancée, Lucinda leaned her head through the opened door beside Georgieanne's taller shoulder, and looked up at the raised ceiling of the van. She sniffed once. Then, as her green eyes lighted up knowingly behind her green cat glasses, she loudly sniffed two more times.

"Boy, it sure smells kinda sexy in there," the pleasingly plump strawberry-blonde with freckles across her face said in a thin squeaky voice, watching me to see how I was reacting to her words. She licked her thin lips and shot a look at Raisha again before looking back at me. "So, ah ... James, are you really going to take my Georgie Girl here somewhere and, you know, pop her cherries for her? And ... you're what ... eight ... ten-years older?"

Great, I thought—another confrontational teenaged girl. I just shrugged my shoulders at her.

"And why do you find that so difficult to believe," Jhoni asked her. And, not getting an immediate answer from Lucinda, my beautiful girlfriend said. "Now that you see no threats ... why don't all of us at least get in where it is warm?" And Jhoni stepped back and swept her right arm and hand in toward the two back seats indicating the girls should get into the van.

Georgieanne turned to her friend, who just shrugged the red shoulders of her varsity letter jacket and gave Georgieanne a penetrating look in return.

"We can do that," the long brown-haired mousy-looking girl said to Jhoni. As my girlfriend stepped back to make room, Georgieanne carefully stepped up on the custom running board and then up into the back of the van, her long coat parting around the knees and legs of her white uniform pants. With the raised roof, she stood up straight as she moved across the carpeted floor to the captain's chair in front of me and sat down and looked at her hands. Then the plump strawberry-blonde stepped up into the van and immediately sat down across from Raisha. I watched the girl as she started checking out my tall fiancée's long fantastic dark legs. Then Jhoni stepped up into the van and closed the front half of the side door behind her. She stepped between Lucinda's black-and-white saddle shoes and Raisha's shoes, and sat down on the back of the cushioned engine cowling facing our two high school guests. She took her purse and sack from Raisha and put them on her lap.

"This is a nice van," Georgieanne said in a soft voice to no one in particular as she started looking around.

"Now, other than worrying about Georgieanne's well-being, which is a very good trait I want you to know, Lu," Jhoni said to the strawberry-blonde in her sweet voice but with a hint of her Vixen confidence in her attitude, "what other issues do you have about your friend's choice this evening?"

And I sort of got the idea that the issues that Jhoni was talking about were more between Georgieanne and her friend, than between the mousy pharmacy clerk and Jhoni's stated plan for the evening. And I also wondered what was happening to the stuttering, meek woman who had walked into the office of the Literary Magazine yesterday afternoon after knocking on the door.

Lucinda sat there looking from Raisha's legs to Jhoni's legs and back again for a minute, with a frown on her freckled face.

"Well ... I just mean..." Lucinda said in a pouting squeaky voice to Jhoni as she looked at her face, and she shoved her hands into the pockets of her jacket and leaned back in her captain's chair, "this guy already has two of the most gorgeous-looking women I've seen in a long time that didn't have staples in their bellybuttons with some of the other pages stuck together."

Then she looked over at me and boldly asked, "So, have you got a thing for young stuff; or what? Georgie Girl is passing up the chance-of-a-life-time by missing this Happy Days Party we were invited to go to ... And, it's just across the corridor, in Fairbourne; also, none of the asshole kids we have to deal with at our high school will be attending ... And, that is D-A-Z-E, as in drunken daze. At least, I talked Georgie Girl here into packing a costume ... just in case.

"You see ... I was really hoping to get so drunk tonight at this party," Lucinda said, sounding like she was mostly directing her words to her girlfriend, "I could find some FHS guy who wanted to finally relieve me of my virginity. Not to put too crude a point on it...

"You know Georgie Girl; this could be our only chance for a while at getting wild at a hot party at another school and all. A girl is a lot less likely to get a reputation around the old hometown that way.

"And," she announced, with a little bit of desperation edging into her squeaky voice, "the two of us really need to get the hell out of Dodge and tie one on tonight...

"Fuck. If you don't go Georgie," the strawberry-blonde said, turning to her friend sitting next to her, her squeaky voice sounding almost panicked and more upset than I thought the situation called for, "how am I supposed to get there? And I don't even want to have to call my Dad to come pick me up. I'd be home the rest of the night and he and mom would be asking questions." Then the plump girl hung her head down and I could actually feel her withdraw somehow from my awareness of the rest of us together in the van.

"Don't be upset with her, please," Georgieanne asked, looking right at me and leaning forward and resting the elbows of her long dark coat on the white knees of her uniform pants. "You see, a guy she knows pretty well died last night, right behind the Mall here. He was in a car accident ... You might have heard about it on the news..." And she looked away from me, down to the left side of her chair. And right there against the side of the interior wall next to the back heater vent and control panel, was my sack of stuff with the tops of two folded newspapers evident, sticking out of the paper bag.

"It made the papers, too," the timid girl said, looking back over at me.

"We both knew him, Gee Gee," Lucinda retorted, keeping her chin almost against her varsity letter jacket as she studied her shoes stuck out in front of her chair. "And, he was fucking shot ... My Uncle said that was what killed him. He told me he bled-out. He said, by the time the squad got there and found him, Keith was already dead..."

Now, what is this all about, I asked myself, hoping my surprise didn't show on my face as a rush of adrenalin hit my system. This girl knows what we have planned for her under-aged best friend, she is not happy about it, she has seen my van and my face; and her Uncle somehow knows what happened at the scene of the accident. This is not good.

"Lu's uncle is a Creekside cop," Georgieanne told us, and then looked over at her good friend as the willies shot up my spine. "He's a second shift sergeant. But ... he is still a really cool guy."

"I am very sorry to hear of your loss," I told Lucinda, wondering which of the two boys from the wrecked Suburban this Keith was and hoping this whole idea of Jhoni's wasn't going to come back and bite me right on my ass. I decided to be as sympathetic as I could. "I had a good friend who was shot and killed when I was a junior in high school. I was with him when it happened."

"Yeah, well ... good for you," Lucinda told me, still looking down her chest and then pointed her left arm at her girlfriend, while still studying her shoes. "And, you can bet, Georgie Girl, whatever happened to them was that fucking Ricktard's fault. I'm just happy that piece of shit died and that it took him most of the night to do it. Too bad he was in a coma the whole time. Who ever it was that tried to help Ricktard should have spent the time with Keith. Then he wouldn't have died all alone down in some old wet rainy ditch at least."

Damn it, I told myself. I could tell her that this Keith of hers hadn't died alone as she feared. But not only was her Uncle a cop, for Christ sake, she was some high school girl with an attitude I didn't know anything about, and who could be the biggest blabbermouth in the county. Not only would I be exposing myself as the person the cops wanted to talk to about the accident last night—and why I hadn't waited around—I am sure they would also really want to know why I had picked-up two underage girls at the Mall in my van. Crap, I chided myself, I can't go around trying to fix everybody I came into contact with who was in some kind of pain, now could I.

"I am sure it was Richard's fault," Georgieanne told her friend and leaned over and rested her right hand on the gray skirt covering Lucinda's left arm as the strawberry-blonde quickly pulled her arm and hand back from Georgieanne's reach. "You tried your best to warn Keith that Richard was trouble. It's not your fault."

"It would have been so much easier if Ricktard didn't always have such good pot and other shit all the time," Lucinda said, shaking her head and looking over at her friend.

"That was what he did, Lu," the mousy long brown-haired girl said and sat back in her captain's chair, sort of sinking her neck and head down between the shoulders of her long dark coat. "He was the friendly local high school drug pusher. I just don't understand why Keith didn't think he was as creepy as both of us did."

"That's because fucking Ricktard," Lucinda snapped back at her friend, sounding like they were rehashing an old argument, "wasn't always working some angle to try and get his schlong into any of Keith's bodily openings as he was with us."

"Don't bet on that," Georgieanne said in a quite voice. "Maybe that's why Keith never made the moves on you. You all but tripped Keith so he could land between your spreading virgin legs, you know."

"Yeah, well ... fuck you..." Lucinda said almost in a whisper. Then she continued in a louder voice, "But speaking of Ricktard's mind altering chemicals a moment ago—Georgie Girl, I really need to get drunk tonight. I can't do that at home. And I really wanna get laid for once and find out what that's all about ... since Keith was being such a dork about it. Help me out here, will ya? It seems like, no matter what I say, you're gonna go with these guys; so, you're taken care of already. But, you know I was looking forward to us to spend the night at this party. Dewayne's parents are gone for the whole weekend, Marky said. There's going to be plenty of places to sleep later."

"Okay ... Listen, you can use the Toyota," Georgieanne told her friend. "But you have to promise me that you are not going to drive it anywhere once you get to the party. Not for any reason. Okay? And we will meet up at the Auffle House, say between nine-thirty and ten tomorrow morning. If you are going to be late, call their payphone so I know.

"You guys can drop me off at the Waffle House in the morning," Georgieanne asked looking from Jhoni to me, and then back to Jhoni, "right?" Jhoni and I both nodded our heads that we could. My motivation for this whole pick-up thing Jhoni wanted was wavering.

"You ... are going to let me drive your truck? By myself? Really," Lucinda asked sounding hopefully skeptical as she watched her friend's eyes with only the light coming through the front windshield behind my own, and Jhoni's, and Raisha's, backs being the only illumination in the back of the van.

Georgieanne shrugged the shoulders of her dark coat with a tilt of her head, and then nodded.

"Okay, that's cool. Thanks a lot, girlfriend," the freckled strawberry-blonde said. And she turned her body and legs and leaned across the space between the two captain's chairs and captured the back of Georgieanne's head with her left hand and pulled the mousy brown-haired girl to her across the intervening space and gave her a mouth-to-mouth kiss with loud smack of her lips. Then Lucinda moved her left hand to the shoulder of her friend's coat and pushed her away again. The sort of goofy-cute girl in the green cat glasses sat back up, still facing her girlfriend with her black-and-white saddle shoes about three feet apart on the van carpet. I looked at her spread bare pale knees and could see shadowy darkness back up under the ruffled edges of the petticoat she wore under her gray skirt which made the skirt stick up about four inches. And the bottom hems of both were higher up her milky, freckled thighs then when she'd been sitting back in her chair.

A perfectly good beaver-shot ruined by lack of light I found myself thinking.

"But, we need to go get..." Lucinda said with her green eyes focused on Georgieanne, as her squeaky voice went really smarmy sounding, "your over night bag ... before I take off. You know, Georgie Girl, you are blowing it. I had this kinky fantasy of both of us drunk tonight, side by side on some big bed with our skirts up around our waists and our panties all ripped-up, as two cute skinny drunk FHS studs broke us in at the same time. You could have even reached over and held my hand as they did the deed and made us bite on our lower lips as we tried to focus on what exactly was happening to us through our buzz.

"So ... I guess my school-girl dreams are being smashed by the lure of a hot older guy, and now, two hot babes who, from the smell in here when she opened the door, must love to munch the rug with the best of them. I'm telling you Georgie Girl, if you pick-up any skills in that area tonight, you are definitely going to have to prove to me what you've learn. Got that, bitch?"

"Mmm, okay, Lu ... I guess," Georgieanne responded in a meek sounding voice that managed to overcome my growing misgivings and shot a rush of sexy energy through my body. Then she looked up at Jhoni sitting on the cowling next to me, the mousy Pharmacy clerk's eyes going sort of wide as a deep blush bloomed in her cheeks. "You are going to, you know ... make me do that too ... Well, what Lu is talking about... right?"

"Ohyes—" Jhoni the Vixen told the mousy girl with a suddenly seething low voice that threatened to light the carpeting on fire, "—Iam."

"Ohh—kay ... that sounds good enough for me, then," Lucinda smirked and she held out her left hand to her girlfriend sitting beside her. "Gimme the keys, Gee Gee; and you buddy," she nodded to me, "turn that crazy seat around and let's drive to Gee Gee's truck so I can go loose my virginity in a drunken daze."

And I heard the metallic chink of keys being transferred with some force from one girl's hand to the other's.

"You are on the Pill?" Raisha asked Lucinda, speaking up for the first time. "Are you going to be okay, or do you need condoms? And, are you going to inquire about this boy's sexual history? Because, even though I do not know you, Lu, I would not want you to contract a sexually transmitted disease. Sex with a knowing man is wonderful Lu. But, never having been with a teenaged male myself so I cannot attest to what you might experience, I am certain it is not worth you health. Please, make sure you are safe. And getting very drunk and then having sex with someone you have just met is not a good way to stay safe. So, please, do what you need to stay safe. And then, have your fun."

"Wow," Lucinda said out loud, her freckled face full of surprise and her green eyes wide behind her cat glasses "You know ... I wish my Mom was as sincere as you are, talking about sex like that ... Now," the goofy-cute strawberry-blonde bobby-soxer told my beautiful Raisha in a wistful squeaky voice, "I am sort of wishing I was invited to this lets-break-in-Georgie-Girl party tonight—"

I looked at Jhoni as she looked at me with a what the fuck expression I had never seen on her beautiful face as her head sort of jerked back in surprise, causing her blonde bangs to drop over her right eye completely.

"—NAUGH!" Lucinda laughed at seeing the surprised look on all of our faces, "I want a young stud that can fuck me two or three times in a row. That way, I've got a really good chance to get mine at some point, too. I sort of figure there won't be a whole lot of that foreplay crap going on. But, it's not like I want my first time to be all sappy and romantic anyway; just satisfying, if I'm lucky. So, yeah, dark-beautiful-sincere babe ... I am going to be good." Then she looked at me and said, "Now turn that chair around and get this chariot rolling dude." And she smacked her right hand down on that armrest. The other arm rest was still up against the side of the back of the captain's chair where Jhoni and Raisha had left it after Jhoni's finger-fucking on the road earlier.

"Your wish," I told Lucinda with a bow of my head, "is my command." And I reached down between my legs to do her bidding.


"Go clear down between this Promenade and East," I heard Georgieanne say from behind my seat as I backed the van out of the parking space, reversing to the right. There was already another car further off to our right waiting to pull in. I came to a stop, put the van into drive and eased away, keeping the speed to about fifteen-miles-an-hour. The last thing I wanted to happen this evening was to get into a fender-bender in the parking lot of a Mall.

"After we get to her car," Jhoni said from the upholstered cushion right beside me with the back and shoulders of her dark-blue tweed jacket between Raisha and me, "I would like you to stop at a store on the North Promenade—"

And Raisha burst-out laughing in the still reversed passenger seat next to our girlfriend. That earned her an exasperated look from Jhoni that I saw out of the corner of my right field of vision. I turned back to watch were I was driving and checked to make sure nobody backed out of a parking spot in front of my Ford.

"Let me guess," I said. "You want to stop at Hindi Herbs?"

"As a matter of fact," Jhoni said, looking back at me with curiosity, "that is where I was hoping you would take me. How do you know about Hindi Herbs, James? Golly, how did you even guess that was where I wished to go?"

"Well," I told her, as she studied me across the right shoulder of her tweed coat, "you see, I am a man. And we men are mysterious creatures with mysterious powers. And this is an example of my mysterious powers ... and one which you should ponder. Because my powers also tell me this is possibly the last time I will ever be able to read your mind without you telling me what you are thinking ... Sad, but true."

With the rest of her body toward the back of the van, Jhoni gave me funny grin, as if I was some sort of nut. Then she slowly shook her head at me.

I reached into my leather jacket and the pocket of my blue work shirt and found the folded notepad sheet with the fingers of my right hand. Then, I reached back and tried to hold it up in front of Jhoni as I also shot glances through the front windshield by swiveling my eyes back and forth between looking at my girlfriend and driving.

"And here, my Dear, is another mystery; or rather the second mystery in our series of two—so far," I told her, as she took the folded paper from my grasp. "You have already read the other. Ted called me while you ladies were taking your time-out together in the bathroom. He found a piece of newspaper in the ammunition box that had the seven rounds missing. And that right there is what was written on the paper he found."

And Jhoni looked away from me and unfolded the paper. On the other side of my girlfriend who was trying to read in the poor light inside the van, I caught a glimpse of Raisha sitting in her reversed captain's chair, with her shoulders turned to us and looking back and forth from me to the paper Jhoni was reading.

"Don't worry my sweet Raisha," I told her, looking back at the lines of parked cars the van rolled between as we approached the open parking area between the South and East Promenades that also gave people access to the backs of the business in either mini strip mall. "You will be introduced to the ongoing mystery of the Polish Pistol soon. But what I want to know right now is, are you still horny to feel the girth of my lund opening the petals of your wet yoni?"

"Jesus Christ!" Lucinda laughed out loud from her seat behind Raisha. "Do the three of you always talk this way? Shit, I can guess what your lund is; and, what her yoni is ... But, if you are going to that cool Hindi Herbs store, can I follow you over there and one of you buy me a pack of those cloves cigarettes? I've got the money."

"Of course you can follow us over there," Jhoni spoke up from between Raisha and me, sounding sort of pre-occupied as she studied the two lines I'd written on the paper.

"Of course, Lu is more than welcome to follow us there," Raisha repeated, looking at Jhoni. Then she turned her torso around and looked at Lucinda I guessed as I slowed the van to turn, waiting for Georgieanne to direct me to her parked car. "But none of us will be purchasing Beedies or Djarums for you, young lady. Smoking is a filthy habit. There are much better things a young woman like yourself could be putting in your mouth, you know."

And that statement started Georgieanne giggling behind me and her response made Raisha looked slightly confused about what the pharmacy clerk found funny with her words. And Jhoni just sat with her back to me on the upholstered cowling pad between us and didn't take her attention away from the mysterious clue on the sheet of notepad paper in her hands.

"Take the middle aisle," I heard Georgieanne's voice giggle from behind me. "It is the black Toyota pickup almost at the end on the right with the fancy cap on the back." I flipped on my turn signal and started to make the turn.

"Well, ladies..." Lucinda said, her squeaky voice sounding put-upon for having to compromise with Raisha, "if you'll let the James-dude up there come back into the van here while the two of you go into Hindi Herbs for what ever you need; I will forego the cloves smokes this time and gladly start learning how to take one of those better things you are talking about into my mouth with his help, okay? I'd like to find out about the girth of this lund he was talking about for my self—you know?"

"By all that is Holy, that is not what I was referring to, young lady," my flustered fiancée retorted. "My goodness, teenagers are becoming all too similar now days. Even my own daughters are acting out about sexual issues now.

"James," Raisha said, directing her voice toward me, "I am beginning to think your idea of seeding me with only a boy-child is an admirable one. The more I consider it, James—yes, I do."

"You have got kids?" Lucinda asked with her derisive disbelief crowding out the surprise in her squeaky voice from behind me as I slowed down so I could stop behind the black Toyota pickup truck coming up on my right. "No Fuckin Way! I don't believe it. How old are they? I mean, if they are acting out about sexual issues now and all that?"

As I approached the black Toyota, I could see that it did have a fancy cap over the back hauling bed. It looked like it was made of aluminum, instead of the normal fiberglass and it was very streamlined. I stopped the van behind the small pickup truck, but nobody reacted to that.

"I will have you know that my oldest daughter is going to be thirteen in three weeks," Raisha said, the sound of pride in her voice was evident. "And my youngest will be eleven a week following that."

"Mother fuck, how old were you, ten?" Lucinda asked in a squeaky voice which, now that I could not see her speaking her words, I just could not picture as a voice that would naturally come out of her mouth and go with her body. I looked in my side rear-view mirror to see if there were any cars behind us.

"I figure you are from, what," Lucinda said, "the Middle East or somewhere. I know they make girls get married a lot younger than around here—well, there is Kentucky to take into account—but come on lady. Just how old are you? I mean, you're what—twenty-three, twenty-four?"

"I was almost your age I would guess," Raisha told Lucinda, "when I delivered my oldest daughter. You are driving, so you are sixteen, correct?"

"Yes, that is right," Lucinda replied, sounding skeptical. "So you are twenty-nine? That is hard for me to believe. I mean ... you really are hot, and look young.

"You too, Jhoni," Lucinda quickly added, sounding sincere.

"Well..." my beautiful darkly exotic fiancée said, with a smile in the sound of her musical voice, "thank you, for that lovely complement, Lu. Actually I am twenty-eight. I will be twenty-nine in three months. However, I am not from the Middle East. I was actually born and lived in India until I was eighteen. Then, I moved to this country to live with my late husband, who had immigrated here almost twenty years before that. But, you are correct about young brides. He and I were married in India when I had just turned fifteen. My oldest daughter was conceived on our honeymoon ... before he returned here to continue working."

"Too much information ... But, if I get knocked-up tonight..." Lucinda said, her squeaky voice sounding matter of fact, "then ... I'll be in good company?"

"That is enough," Raisha said in a suddenly stern tone of voice. "First you imply you are either on the Pill or at least going to practice safe sex. Now you say you might get pregnant. You are not going to any party, young lady. I will not allow you to risk conception just so you might scratch an over-due itch."

I looked back over my right shoulder at Lucinda while thinking that Raisha was certainly turning out to be the motherly type when it came to teenagers, even when they were not her own.

"Naugh—I'm on the pill," Lucinda said with a wry chuckle, dismissing Raisha's concern with a wave of her right hand. She seemed to weigh the ring of keys she held in her left palm while she sat up straight with her knees still apart and her skirt and the edges of her petticoat a third of the way up her milk-white freckled full thighs. "And so is Georgie Girl here. So you can relax; both of the playgrounds are open for business, but the gene-pools are closed until further notice. Is that good enough for you? I've got my dispenser in my purse—Gee Gee's got hers in her stuff in the truck—since we were going to be staying out all night."

There was definitely not enough light here in this part of the parking lot separating the South and East Promenades to see through the darkness between her opened legs, I told myself. But I was looking anyway.

"They're pink silk," Lucinda said in her squeaky voice, with a smirk on her thin lips, causing me to look up at her face.

I smirked right back into her eyes behind the lenses of her cat glasses, thinking I not only wanted to see her panties for myself; I wanted to pull them down to find out the color of her pubic hair.

Even with her sitting in the poor lighting and shadows of the back of my van, I was sure Lucinda actually was blushing from my scrutiny.


"So, these two girl knew the young men who were killed last night," Raisha asked watching through the front window as I drove along the aisle with cars filling about half of the parking space on either side of us. She had easily turned her captain's chair around while Lucinda and Georgieanne had gotten out of the van back at the parked Toyota.

"It appears so," I replied and I checked in my side mirror and saw the headlights of the shadowy black Toyota pickup truck that Lucinda was driving a car-length behind my Ford. Georgieanne was riding with her friend, wanting to make sure Lu knew how to shift her truck, she had said. I had gotten the feeling they were going to have a talk. I navigated the van through the poorly lighted gloom between the distantly-spaced light poles of the outside track of the Creekside Mall's huge parking lot. Ahead was the east end of the well-lighted mini strip-mall that was the beginning of the North Promenade.

"It is too bad that you cannot tell Lu that her friend did not die all alone," Raisha told me. "And I feel badly about that."

"I know exactly what you mean," I said, having already reconciled myself to not being able to say anything to Lucinda. "When I first realized it, when she told us about it, I was momentarily torn. But, I can't try and fix everybody who is hurt."

"When we reach the Promenade," Jhoni told me, sitting sideways on the engine cowling cushion with her back to Raisha and her knees pulled up beside her and her right hand down on the pad in front of her for balance, "turn right and pull around behind the stores. Hindi Herbs will be the fifth store—on your left, of course. There is a sign, and we will go in through the back. You know, you might consider telling Lu at some point, James. That is, if we ever get the chance to get to know her better, and we feel we can trust her not to say anything to anyone."

I didn't respond, watching the partially lighted parking aisle as I drove along.

"Now you two, what was that slip of paper?" my fiancée asked, settling herself back in her captain's chair on the other side of Jhoni. "When will I learn of this, did I hear you correctly, did you actually say the Polish Pistol mystery?"

I lifted my turn-signal lever and slowed down and said, "I think we will save that for tomorrow. My father's best friend, Ted, will want to hear all about it too, and he and his wife will be at my parents' sometime tomorrow. He is a gunsmith and owns the gun shop where Jhoni is going to take her fire arms training. He became involved when he found something that concerns the mystery. I had to promise him I would tell him about it."

"And this would be." Raisha wanted to know, "where you took the gun Jhoni asked about before the girls entered the van?"

"Yes, Dear," Jhoni and I both said together. And then we all three laughed. I was happy because it was just so nice hearing my own sincerity echoed in Jhoni's sweet voice and I felt we all shared and enjoyed the emotions that seemed to be growing even stronger between the three of us the longer we were together.

We approached the first store on the east end of the North Promenade, a cigar and tobacco shop. There was a lighted Ohio Lottery sign in the large side window. At the corner of the long brick building under the wrap-around canopy, were three young teenage boys in dark hooded-jackets and jeans. They stood by a pubic pay phone trying to act cool while they shot nervous looks into the store window. My headlights washed over them on the sidewalk as I guided my van around to the right along the side of the Promenade. I checked my side mirror and saw the Toyota following right behind us.

"Once we are behind the store, I want you to back into the parking space just past the dumpster enclosure," Jhoni told me. "I'll tell you where to turn."

Ahead of the van I saw a double row of ten-foot tall spruce trees that had been planted close enough together along the outside edge of the parking lot to create a windbreak. As we neared the back of the building, I clicked my signal lever down and then turned the van to our left and followed the access road along the sidewalk next to the back of the stores.

To our right was the first group of employee parking spaces. Each group was arranged with parking on three sides of a rectangular area that seemed to be five spaces deep on each end and maybe fifteen parking spaces wide along the back edge of the parking lot and the screen of nicely filled out interlocking spruce making up the windbreak beyond the outer curb. From what I could see, each rectangular parking area was poorly lighted the whole length of the back of the Promenade. And each area was separated from the next by a landscaped peninsula about ten-feet-wide with a single row of spruce trees down its center. It seemed as if each parking area served two stores.

"Right up here," Jhoni told me as I slowed down the van at the third entrance. "Turn right into this lot. Do you see that fenced enclosure, with the single parking space beyond it? I would like you to pull in there."

I turned into the third employee parking area. My van head lights momentarily illuminated the fenced enclosure to the left of the van. It was made of high chain-length fence that had dark-red lengths of venetian-blind-like thin-metal laths threaded down through the chain-lengths and making it an almost solid visual screen as well as a high locked fence. The enclosure occupied the third and fourth parking spaces along the peninsula, leaving one empty space at the back. So, with the high fence and the spruce trees, the last parking slot was relatively secluded when compared to any of the other spaces in the area.

"So," I asked Jhoni as I slowed the van to a crawl and the lights of the Toyota following us swept over the first part of the dark-red enclosure before stopping, "back in?"

"Mmmm," my girlfriend considered my question, "just pull in. That will be better, I think."

"Okay," I told her and wheeled into the space. "Tonight, you are the boss."

I stopped the van with the high dark-red chain-length fence on my left and the line of single spruce trees in the headlights going from left-to-right across the center of the landscaped peninsula in front of the van. Beyond that curb to our right, the single line of trees joined the double line windbreak.

"Good," Jhoni giggled and turned her shoulders slightly toward our dark exotic fiancée. I put the Ford in park, turned off the headlights and shut of the engine. Outside the spruce trees were just big hulking shadows in the partially lighted gloom seen through the front windshield. We were in the dark inside the front of the van. I reached my left hand to the control console on my door and turned-on the small courtesy lights spaced around the perimeter of the raised ceiling in the back.

"This is where you are going to start your Mid-Western sexual education, Raisha..." my happy sexy-blonde girlfriend informed my black-haired beautiful first-wife-to-be as Jhoni flipped her bangs off of her right eyebrow with a slow snap of her head, " ... just as I began my own Mid-Western sexual education, in our sardaar's car last evening. And, oooo it was just so naughty and fantastic! And, this is where we will be breaking-in Georgieanne, just as most other teenaged girls around here are broken-in, according to James; in a parked vehicle. Then, we will all go back to my old house and fuck in my husband's bed."

"Well, now..." I said with a shrug of the shoulders of my leather jacket as what she was saying started to definitely arouse me even more than Raisha's submissive turn back in front of the Hobby Store had. I could see exactly why Jhoni wanted me to park here, too. For the Mall parking lot, this spot was about as dark and secluded as it could get. On top of that, it happened that the fencing of the enclosure was about as high as the elevated roof of my van and actually sort of close to the same color. And once all of the heavy black curtains were unbundled and put across the side windows and across the back of the front seats and engine cowling from the ceiling to the floor, no one would be able to see in and I knew no light would get out.

"Actually," I told my two wives-to-be, "to be one-hundred percent authentic, we should really be doing this at a drive-in movie." But then I wondered how Jhoni knew about this parking spot, or that she seemed to know she could get into the store through the back door. I would think the back door would be locked at night during business hours.

There was a knock on the window of the side door and Jhoni slipped off the engine cowling cushion and stepped to the side door and opened it. She reached out and took a good-sized red-and-gray nylon bag from Georgieanne.

"Come on in girls," Jhoni happily greeted to the two girls standing just outside in the dark, as my fiancée opened the front passenger door and got out of the van. The overhead dome light came on as she did so and I saw her holding her purse against the chest of the zippered leather jacket she was wearing until she closed that door and the light went out. I was able to see the girls as dark lumps by the door now that what little night vision I had was lost...

"Raisha and I are going into the store," Jhoni said. "You can to wait here with James. Okay? And if you leave before we return Lu, I am happy Georgieanne has such a caring concerned friend, and it is nice meeting you."

And Jhoni turned and put the seventeen-year-old girl's bag on the cushion covering the engine cowling. Still looking over my right shoulder at the ladies, I pushed my seat back to the end of the pedestal channel in the floor and rotated the chair around with my feet. Then Jhoni bent at the waist, her tweed coat hiding all of the really good sights, and retrieved her big purse from the cargo net pocket on the back of the passenger-side captain's chair where she must have stashed it after the two teenaged girls got out to get their Toyota.

"Do you know if there is there a bathroom inside that is handy," I asked Jhoni, feeling pressure from my bladder.

"Yes, there is," Jhoni said looking back at me, still bent over with her purse in her right hand. Then she turned to Georgieanne and Lucinda outside of the door. "Would you ladies like to use the bathroom or anything?"

I saw Georgieanne in her dark coat, waiting in the gloom on the running board just outside of the opened side door as Jhoni stood up. Then the pharmacy clerk, followed by Lucinda the strawberry-blonde Happy Days refugee, stepped up into the back of the van and Georgieanne stepped toward me past my girlfriend. Using her left hand, Jhoni reached out to the taller girl and grabbed a big fistful of long brown hair at the back of Georgieanne's head. The mousy seventeen-year-old stopped moving toward the chair across from me, a growing look of shock on her pale face that I was now able to make out.

Holy mackerel, I thought, Jhoni the Vixen is making her move and claiming her territory. Although I still didn't understand what her attraction to Georgieanne was all about, unless the dynamic I was seeing right now between the two of them was it.

Before she could sit down in the other captain's chair, Lucinda saw what was going on and took a step back from Jhoni toward the opened side door. Raisha appeared in the shadows outside the opened door frame, and the plump teen backed-up and stood behind the chair next to the door.

Using her tight grip on the girl's hair, my girlfriend turned Georgieanne sideways to me, and Jhoni stepped against the front of the taller girl's body. Bringing her right hand up and dropping the strap onto the shoulder of her tweed coat. Behind Georgieanne and Jhoni, I saw Raisha was still standing close to the running board outside the van with her dark eyes wide and showing the whites as she watched what was transpiring.

"If you don't need to use the restroom ... then, when I come back from the store," Jhoni the Vixen hissed out in a low voice while looking up into the taller girl's eyes, while drawing Georgieanne's face down close to her own with her left hand full of hair.

"You will be waiting for me with those white slacks of yours down to your knees..." and I saw Jhoni bring up her arm between the two of them and then push the palm and fingers of her right hand down inside the elastic top of the mousy clerk's uniform pants. I watched as Jhoni moved her forearm and wrist down, easing her hand under the white material and in between Georgieanne's upper thighs. And then my sexy girlfriend slowly started lifting. Georgieanne gasped and went up on her tip-toes. The heels of both the girl's shoes sort of vibrated down in the shadows, as both of her hands dropped limply to the sides of her long dark coat and Jhoni held her in place with the fistful of brown hair and a handful of crotch.

" ... and," my suddenly butch girlfriend added as I saw her hand moving inside Georgieanne's slacks and panties. I figured Jhoni must be digging her finger up into Georgieanne, "I want that coat and uniform top off ... Are you understanding me completely... bitch?"

I could see the side of Georgieanne's tense pale face. Her eyes were bugging out and she was biting her lower lip. She nodded her head yes. I was sort of surprised at Jhoni's choice of words. But tonight was her show and the sexual energies from Jhoni, and the embarrassed taller pharmacy clerk's willing submission, filled the psychic atmosphere of the van with a growing, exciting tension that was palpable and gave me an undeniable buzz of deepening arousal.

"I am going to fuck your mouth and tongue with my hot pussy, and you are going to make me cum before I turn you over for James to break-in. My finger could easily pop this cherry I'm poking here," Jhoni said in a low voice, and I could see her flex the wrist in Georgieanne's pants, making the girl try to bob higher on her toes, "but you are going to give that to my sardaar's cock. Aren't you?"

"Ye—yes, yes I will..." the meek mousy girl almost whispered, " ... if that's what you want."

Lucinda stood behind the far seat next to the back section of door with her mouth open.

"Good," Jhoni said and lowered Georgieanne back down on her heels and then my girlfriend slipped her right hand out of the taller girl's panties and uniform pants. "Okay, besides James, who is going inside to the bathroom?"

"I need to, now," Lucinda squeaked from behind her chair as her girlfriend just nodded her head, making her long brown hair around her face dance for a moment.

"Then let's go," Jhoni told the girls. "Raisha and I will be in the store longer than you two. Both of you ... listen to everything James says while we are still inside, and obey. Got that?"

Did my girlfriend just give me these two teenaged girls until she and Raisha came back to the van, I asked myself, feeling my eyebrows trying to climb my forehead.

"Yes," both Georgieanne and Lucinda said together in quiet voices as my suddenly butch lover looked at me and gave me a sweet Jhoni smile.

"Follow me."

"Okay," I told her shaking my head at her masterful display of dominance. I unabashedly enjoyed the feelings my cock was giving me, as it was tight against my boxers and pointing down the inside of my right thigh and also hard as hell from what I'd just witnessed.

There was knock-knock-knock on the inside of the opened door of the van and Jhoni turned as I looked too. We saw our surprised-looking fiancée standing right outside looking up at Jhoni.

"Sorry, Raisha," Jhoni said to the tall heavenly dark-skinned woman in the opened black zipper leather jacket showing a thin white blouse over her skirt, "I was delayed. Shall we go? These three want to use the restroom." And with that, she stepped down out of the van as Raisha turned and walked out of my field of vision. Georgieanne went next, followed by Lucinda, and I was the last one to step down out of the van. Once on the pavement, I closed the door and walked around the back of the van.

Raisha and Jhoni waited by the locked center gate to the dumpster enclosure as the two teenagers slowly walked to them. I hurried around to the driver's door and opened it. I reached up and took my keys out of the ignition. Then I locked all the doors using the remote on the side console and closed door behind me. I turned and started after the women who were already starting across the drive lanes toward the back of the building. It was clear they were making a beeline for one certain recessed small courtyard just beyond the sidewalk that must belong to Hindi Herbs.

As I hurried across the pavement and began to catch up with the ladies, I saw there was a security light high above the back door of the shop which illuminated the small courtyard around the entry. There were several stacked blue plastic shipping palettes to the left of the door. On the right side was a gas meter and a four-inch electrical conduit coming up out of the ground and going through the brick wall about chest high. Below a big black block-lettered NP-12 there was an enameled-tin sign set at head height on the stout red security door. Printed in gold in a font reminiscent of Sanskrit lettering on a light-blue background was the embossed inscription, Hindi Herbs and below that in smaller block letters were the words A Division of J.R.K. Holdings, Inc.

Jhoni was leading the other three ladies across the sidewalk as she fished a key ring out of her purse held in her left hand. Reaching the red door she selected the correct key and put it in the massive lock plate and unlocked the door. She opened the door and ushered Raisha, Lucinda, and then Georgieanne inside to what I could make out was a long shadowy hallway with light coming through a multi-colored curtain of hanging beads at the far end. I noticed two doors on each side of the hallway as I followed behind Jhoni; wondering why in the hell my girlfriend had her own personal key to the back of this store.

I looked down just in time to see her drop the key ring back into her purse. She switched her purse to her right hand and then reached forward and grab another handful of long-brown hair at the base of Georgieanne's neck with her left hand, stopping the girl in her tracks right in front of Jhoni. So I stopped in surprise right behind my aggressive girlfriend. Ahead of us I saw Raisha point out to Lucinda the second door on the right as they came abreast of it. Lucinda turned the door knob and pushing on the door, she disappeared inside. Raisha passed by the door and continued on to the end of the hallway and walked through the thick curtain of colorful beads.

"Are you looking forward to loosing your cherries this evening?" Jhoni the Vixen's low sultry voice demanded of the taller teenager who was now completely meek, as Jhoni turned the girl by her hair so the back of her long coat was against the left wall. I stepped around the two ladies and then turned back to face them, thinking with me in the way no one coming through the beads would see what was happening. Now Georgieanne was flanked by Jhoni and me.

"Ahhh, yes..." the girl with her thin pale face, straight nose, and small lips whispered just loud enough for us to hear as she hunched the dark shoulders of her long coat up close to her ears under her hair before relaxing a bit.

"You don't sound excited at the prospect," Jhoni told her in a low voice full of control. "Is everything still alright? Tell me."

"Oh-okay..." Georgieanne spoke up. "You see ... I've been fixated about this a whole lot since you guys left the store last night ... And, I guess ... I wouldn't have agreed to all this, you know, if the biggest part of me wasn't willing to let you two ... well ... make me do all that stuff you told me at the pharmacy ... And, I don't need to be drunk, like Lu is going to need to be at that stupid party, to go through with this. And ... you know, put out for you guys ... But I am nervous ... and a little scared ... cause I've never done anything like this ever before, you know? And ... it's weird, but ... it excites me ... too.

"Lu says I'm acting way out of character. An, I decided that ... that's a good thing."

"Good girl," Jhoni told her, her praise evident in her low throaty voice and I saw the taller girl actually blush as well as grin in response. "You realize ... if things go well, this will not be just a one-time event? You being with us, and pleasing us."

"I was hoping you weren't just, you know, going to get me to fuck, suck, and take it up my butt, and then dump me," Georgieanne said, her voice a little louder than before, and I saw her nostrils flare and could tell by the chest of her coat and shoulders that she was starting to breath heavier now.

"So, don't worry about me. I could have gone to that party with Lu tonight, if that was how I wanted this to go. But even though I'm, well ... sort of, like I said, scared right now..." the seventeen-year-old high school girl told us with a little shiver, "I think if I can relax more and enjoy myself, this is the most awesomely, fucking exciting thing ... that's ever happened to me already. So..." and she looked at me while she put her left hand on the hip of her long coat and started it bouncing as she tried to imitate a Mae West voice to break the tension around the three of us, " ... I hope I can pass my audition, Mister DeMille, even if it takes all night."

Jhoni chuckled and then using her handful of hair behind the taller girl's neck, she pulled the girl's thin face down to her own and laid a molten hot, tongue rape kiss on Georgieanne. As the kiss continued, the girl started making little mewling noises. I saw both of their cheeks reflecting the intense war their tongues were waging inside each other's moving, sucking mouths.

After what seemed like forever, Jhoni pulled Georgieanne's face away from her own and stared into the girl's dreamy-looking eyes just as I heard the restroom door opening behind me down the hallway.

"You are first going to obey James," my now butch girlfriend told the teen, "and then me ... yes?"

Georgieanne was catching her breath and only nodded her head, her face looked so flushed with pink she could have been running a fever.

"Then take him into the restroom and start obeying him," Jhoni said in her low Vixen voice. "Yes?"

" ... yes, ahh ... yes," Georgieanne nodded at Jhoni while looking into her eyes. The she turned to me and tried to grin. "I will follow you."

"Jhoni?" Lucinda asked, coming up behind me. "You sure you won't buy me some cloves cigarettes? That hot dark babe, Raisha—she doesn't have to know ... Maybe I could, say ... make it up to you ... sometime later on."

"The only thing I will give you to suck right now," Jhoni said as she let go of the long brown hair in her left hand and turned to face the pleasingly plump strawberry-blonde girl in the red-and-gray outfit to my left, "is in his pants. Do we have an understanding?"

"Damn," Lucinda said, waving off Jhoni's intense look of disapproval with her right hand. "I was only trying to get some cigs for the party. When I drink, I get the urge to smoke. Just seems to go together somehow. And I don't smoke as many of the flavored kind. What can I say?"

"Please, James, I want to suck your hard cock and make you cum in my mouth," Jhoni the Vixen told her as my way butch girlfriend looked the surprised girl in the eyes. "Please let me give you head, before I head out to my party. And that is all that I want to hear out of you right now, if you say anything."

"Well, if I do decide to ask him that," Lucinda retorted with a little flip of her shoulder-length curly strawberry-blonde hair. "I'll be sure to do it out of your sight—both the asking and the sucking."

"You have my permission," Jhoni told Lucinda. "Now, I have shopping to do, and money to spend, so please excuse me." And with that announcement, Jhoni used her big purse held in her right hand as a wand to make room between Lucinda and me before she walked past us toward the multi-colored beads of the curtain at the far end of the hallway.


The restroom was so clean it seemed as if it was only a week old or something. There were two sinks in a spacious large counter with two mirrors on the egg-shell-colored left wall as I walked in the door. A big chrome paper towel dispenser was mounted between the mirrors, and there were thick hand towels on rods located to the out sides of both of the mirrors. I headed for the shielded urinal on the back wall and Georgieanne opened the door of the first of the two toilet enclosures on the right wall. We continued our silence after we made our choices.

I unbuttoned and unzipped, fishing my half-hard cock out the barrier of my shirt tails and my boxers. As I aimed for just above the drain holes in the bottom of the gleaming urinal, I heard Georgieanne hang up her coat on the inside of her closed metal door. And then there was the sound of clothing being lowered. I took a deep breath and looked up where the wall above the urinal joined the suspended acoustical tile of the ceiling. I slowly exhaled and closed my eyes thinking, relax as I aimed with my right hand and grabbed the bright chrome lever of the flush mechanism sticking out of the water pipe attached to the top of the white ceramic pisser.

My attempt to relax didn't work. I could feel the pressure in my bladder awaiting release, but I guess the recent engorged condition of my penis hadn't dropped below whatever the magic piss threshold was. And I really needed it to be in the can-piss portion of that biologic plumbing switch.

For some reason ever since I'd been about eight-years-old and saw Run Silent, Run Deep on television, I'd felt like the captain of a submarine each time I stood in front of a urinal. I was just waiting for that moment when I could finally depress the valve control and Fire One. It was definitely some association with the sounds involved.

Then, with my eyes still closed, I heard the sound of low singing behind me from the first enclosure. The sound was made stranger still because of a very short echo that had to be caused by a combination of the tile floor, the metal enclosure walls, and the size of the room. Well, it might have been nonsense words being sung, as I couldn't make them out. The melody was sort of like—I got it—Georgieanne was singing nonsense syllables to the music of Ode to Joy. That was a classis of the classics. But in the bright light of the restroom and with what was on the agenda for the evening, a very weird sense of A Clockwork Orange came over me. What was Jhoni thinking when she sent the two of us in here together, I asked myself?

The singing got louder and paying attention to it I suddenly realized I had stream. Oh, yes, I almost moaned out loud with the release of pressure and the strong flow. Now, if I could just finish, wash, and get out of here before the seventeen-year-old sitting on the toilet in the first stall was done and came out, I could really relax. Bathrooms were just not my thing when it came to a rendezvous.

Then I heard the sound of a second strong stream striking water. And the singing got even louder and sounded hurried and—agitated.

With a few quick flexes of my prostate and the associated clenching muscles, I gave James Junior two flicks and started to put him away. Then it hit me. There was going to oral sex soon, out in the van. Both received and given. It was my responsibility to make the experience as pleasant as possible for the various ladies involved. And for at least one of those ladies, as I understood it, this would be her introduction to taking a male member into her teenaged mouth. Also, I reminded myself, Raisha was a novice—enthusiastic, but a novice none the less. So, I put Junior away but I didn't zip back up.

I walked to the sinks and I used one plunge of liquid soap from the dispenser built into the sink rim by the hot water knob. As I washed my hands, I realized what I was going to do. Certainty boiled up from my lizard brain and drove out any reservations that I'd been feeling about being here in the bathroom with Georgieanne like this. After I dried my hands I pulled another four large paper towels out of the chrome box and folded them over, placing them on the counter between the sinks. Then I turned around and waited.

I didn't have to wait long. Georgieanne finished and I heard her toilet flush. Then the door opened and she came out blushing with her long coat over her left arm. She looked very clerk-like in her white uniform slacks and pullover top with her long brown hair draped down over the small bumps on her chest. She looked over at me and immediately saw my pants were unbuttoned and unzipped and she turned her head away with a tight funny-looking grin on her face as her cheeks pinked up even more.

"We both need to wash more than our hands," I told her. "I know I intend to put my mouth on your pussy and push my tongue inside it. And you are going to take my cock into you mouth for me; aren't you."

" ... yes," the girl said in a timid voice as she gazed down at her coat over her arm. "If that's one of the things you're going to want me to do for you tonight ... Uhhh, what should I do?"

"Make sure the door is locked and hang your coat on one of those hooks," I told her, seeing two coat hooks on the closed restroom door. "Then come over here." And I took off my leather jacket and put it on the counter near the outside wall and far enough away from the sinks so it wouldn't get wet. I heard her hanging up her coat and then was standing beside me next to the right sink.

"Now pull your pants down for me," I said and turned to her. And Georgieanne did as she was told. As her white uniform pants came down, the elastic waist hugged her white cotton panties and then her bare thighs as the teenager pushed the tops of her pants to just above her knees. Her thighs were trim, but shapely. The bottom hem of her uniform top stopped halfway down her little girl-like panties. I could see the dark shadow of her pubic hair covering her mound under the bottom vee of white cotton, along with the small hemisphere of reinforced crotch material with a gentle crease pouting up the middle of it.

I turned on the hot water and got one of the folded paper towels wet. Then I put a small dab of soap on the towel and rubbed it together as I turned and face Georgieanne, who was looking at the sink.

"Are you willing to take your panties down for me?" I asked her. "Now?"

"Uhnnn ... I guess I am," she told me with a shrug of the white shoulders of her uniform top. And the seventeen-year-old put her thumbs into the elastic band at her hips and bent forward as she took her panties down. When they were all rolled up just above her pants which were just above her knees, she stood up straight.

I was able to see the wispy brown curls at the top of her held together legs. I saw that she was thin enough that even with her knees together and her lower thighs, there was about an inch wide gap at the tops of her thighs. Through the few brown curls I could see the slit and pouting lips of her pussy in spite of her attempt at modesty.

"Hop up on the counter beside the sink with your bottom near the edge, then lean back," I said to her. She put her hands on the counter behind her and boosted her bottom up, doing as I said. I bent over and pulled her pants and underwear down below her knees to the middle of her calves. "Now lean back farther ... that's it ... Bring your thighs up to your chest and spread for me with you feet up higher than you knees in the air. Yes ... just like that."

Resting the weight of her shoulders on her elbows and forearms on the counter beneath her tilted back torso, Georgieanne's head and shoulders were almost against the towel bar behind her. With her legs up, she crossed her ankles which she managed to hold up almost at her forehead and her knees were sticking out to the sides. Her pale naked thighs were open and the saddle of her pubic mound was in full ripe view. The tendons of her inner thighs showed, sticking out from the indentations where the bottoms of her butt cheeks joined her lower crotch and legs. Under the sparse brown curls, her pussy lips were full and fat and the slit created was tightly closed. The brown starfish of her anus had a few brown hairs going down to it, but I could see that the teenager had recently shaped the top and sides of her sparse muff. And from what I could see, her thighs looked fresh-shaved as I noticed goose-bumps forming on her other wise smooth soft-looking skin.

"Ahh, could you hurry," Georgieanne meekly asked me while looking up at the ceiling. "There's a cool draft in here. Other wise ... well, you know..."

Then I knelt before her and I carefully started to wash her tender parts with the wet soapy paper towel.

"You have a ... nice soft touch," Georgieanne said to me.

I looked up between her upper thighs and knees at her face below the tops of her upside-down wadded up panties and white uniform pants with her shoes up over her head. I saw she was intently watching me with what I would call an affectionate bemused grin on her thin face. I washed over the brown starfish below the bottom pooch of her puss causing the seventeen-year-old blush and suck in air over her clenched teeth. I noticed she looked away from me to her left, her long brown hair partially hiding her hot pink cheek and ear.

Then I used a second wet paper towel to rinse her pussy and the skin all around her crotch before I got one of the thick hand towels from behind her and used it to pat her dry. As I took the towel away from her, the girl started to lower her legs.

"Wait, wait, wait," I told her and put the towel up against the back of her left thigh to keep it in place. "You have to pass the taste test. You don't want to have the flavor of soap down there."

She squeaked as I put my left hand on the back of her right leg below her spread knees and I leaned forward. Leading with the tip of my tongue, I moved between her thighs and inhaled. I could detect the scent of freshly washed and rinsed skin with the undertone of aroused girl just before my tongue pushed aside her sparse curls and I dragged it up to her swollen slot, getting a gasp out of Georgieanne.

There was not even a hint of a flavor of urine mixed with her mild taste as my lips opened and I covered as much of her fresh little treasure with my mouth as I could. I gently worked the tip of my tongue up and down a little and then used more in and out, worrying open her swelling pussy lips with a few drenched curls of her pubs on my taste buds until I felt the silky membranes of her inner lips unfurl to my insistent lingual inquisition.

"Unh ... unh ... ohhh ... my ... god..." I heard the seventeen-year-old moan as my tongue started to penetrate deeper into her. With the seal of her lips breached I began to move my tongue in a more up and down, lapping motion. I was getting closer to where her clit was located; and then felt the nodule brush over the tip of my tongue. Her button was just a bit larger than a bee-bee as I tongued it up, worrying it out of its hood of flesh. By tongue and lip touch alone I memorized the unfolding topography of her primary erogenous zone as if I was blind man and her clit were brail.

"Ohhh ... my ... god ... ohhh ... my ... god..." Georgieanne started to chant in an urgent quiet voice in rhythm with the beat of my tongue. "I didn't know ... ohhh ... my ... god ... I didn't know..."

With the seventeen-year-old sufficiently aroused that I was starting to taste her juices, I gave her one last kiss and sat back on my heels, dropping my hands from the backs of her upraised thighs.

"Owww ... please, don't stop, please," Georgieanne whined, actually looking down at me and making eye contact. "I am close, so close..."

"Anticipation is part of foreplay, Gee Gee," I told her, surprised I used one of Lucinda's nicknames for the girl. "I am sure you will be taken care of by at least two of us, once we are out in the van. I will make sure you get a good cum, one way or another. But we don't want Lu to get upset if we take a long time; now, do we?"

"God," Georgieanne said, taking a deep breath and then exhaling, "I didn't realize being a good friend could be so frustrating when Lu isn't even in the room. You know what I mean?"

I chuckled as I stood up and the thin, fit girl brought her legs down and stood up, a little wobbly at first. The seventeen-year-old started to bend down to pull up her panties.

"Leave them," I told her, shaking my head. And, so I wouldn't completely loose control, as I knew I would if I allowed Georgieanne to do it, I slipped my suspenders off the shoulders of my blue work shirt myself. "Now get a towel wet and add some soap to that one, and just get one that is wet; then kneel down in front of me." And I watched as Georgieanne turned her bare small bottom to me at the sink and start to do as I told her.

"So ... after I wash you..." Georgieanne ventured in a soft almost expectant sounding voice as she prepared her paper towels. " ... I am to do a taste test ... you know ... in my mouth?"

"Yes," I told her as my cock started to grow up toward my belly button inside my boxers, and finding it was easier to do so without my painter's pants being buttoned and zipped up.

"Should I, well ... do the test until I get, you know ... a really good taste of your... stuff?" asked the slightly bent over teenaged girl sounding unsure but at least interested in the idea she wanted clarification on as she work a towel in the sink, her back turned to where I stood a step behind her, gazing at her bare bottom on display.

"And in my ... mouth? Cause, I don't know if I'll be able to swallow, well, for the first couple of times ... so, be patient with me, okay? Now that I've had the time to think about it since last night, I really want to learn how to please you ... and especially Jhoni. But ... I have to say ... I never thought my first time would be anything like this."

And then the sort of cute long-brown haired girl giggled in a delightfully tinkling sounding voice and turned around with a wet paper towel held out in each of her hands. I moved in front of the other sink and turned around.

"God," she told me, looking me in the eyes with a big grin on her face, "I'm finally gonna suck a cock ... and I'm in the restroom of the Hindi Herb shop with a guy who is like, seven years older than I am. Because you know, I was getting afraid that if I wanted to suck a cock and not be some all-out slut about it, I'd have to offer to give that little shit Johnny Merchant a blowjob the last time I babysit for him at the start of summer."

"And how old is the almost lucky Johnny Merchant," I asked her with a happy chuckle. I watched the teenaged girl step in front of me and kneel down with both of her hands still out to her sides and holding wet paper towels. I stepped back until I felt the edge of the counter against my butt.

"He's just turned fourteen," Georgieanne said, putting what I assumed was the wet rinse towel up on the edge of the sink countertop by my right hip before she looked back at me. "He's an only child whose folks really worry because they think he'll burn the house down or steal one of their cars if they leave him alone for an evening."

And with that announcement, the kneeling young woman reached up and pulled down my painter's pants and boxers at the same time with a fast jerk that might have hurt my equipment had I been wearing tight white briefs. Getting free, it did cause my hard cock to spring up and vibrate like a diving board until it came to rest, pointing right at her opened mouth. And I looked down at the part in her straight brown hair, her forehead and the bridge of her nose.

"Oh ... gosh..." Georgieanne said under her breath, " ... it looks bigger than the pictures I've seen." And I realized she was talking about my cock as she gazed at it. Then she looked up at me. "I've seen pictures, and a couple of times Johnny has, well, exposed himself to me ... but, this seems big. Is it going to fit, you know... everywhere you want it to go?" And with that question asked, she reached up with her left hand and gently gripped my shaft and experimentally started to stroke it, giving me shivers of pleasure.

"We'll go, well, sort of slow," I told her and pushed my hips into her fist. "You know it will hurt the first, maybe couple of times?"

"Oh, yeah," Georgieanne reassured me, nodding her head as she watched my face to see if what she was doing was having any affect on me. "I'm ready for that ... and, well, I'd sort of be disappointed if it didn't ... Isn't that weird?"

"No," I told her, and a little burst of air escaped my lips from the electric sensation I was feeling where my skin slipped against hers. I needed to focus on something else than her delicate grip fisting up and down the shaft of my exposed cock as she bathed me, so I asked her, "Why were you considering giving this Johnny kid a blowjob, anyway?"

"Okay, now ... this is going to sound sort of pathetic..." Georgieanne said to me, looking back at what she was doing with her left hand as I felt myself starting to focus my attention there too. "You see, before you and Jhoni came along last night, he was the only guy who ever expressed any kind of interest in me as a girl, you know? In that kinda way; even if he was just ten when he started. And, he and I get along really well, even if he is always trying to cop a feel when we get into tickle wars, or is trying to look up my skirt if I wear one. But ... I just feel safe when I'm with him. I guess."

And Georgieanne smirk up at me as she stopped jacking me off and brought the wash towel up and wrapped it around my girth and started to softly clean me while working me up in a real lather. And that felt sexy and wonderful to me.

"I'm not cruel to Johnny that way—being a cock tease all of the time," Georgieanne told me, starting to wash around my balls. And she actually leaned in, looking up into my eyes, and kissed the tip of my cock. She immediately grimaced and, turning her head, wiped her lips against the left sleeve of her white uniform top. "Ugh, I see what you mean about the taste of soap. Yuck, that stuff is terrible tasting ... I'm going to make sure I rinse this nice thing really, really well ... if it's going to be in my mouth."

"Good. Then rinse it really, really well," I chuckled and put my left hand back and rested it on the edge of the counter top behind me as she returned to washing the private areas of my body underneath my hard cock. "And how is it you're not a complete cock tease to Johnny?"

"I let him get in a good feel here and there," the teenaged babysitter told me as she carefully used her left hand to get me to spread my thighs so she could get to the places she wanted to clean, "and I let him see my panties at least once a night when I wear a skirt. A couple of times, when he's been particularly nice ... I've even let him rub me through them. He's getting sort of good at it, too." And Georgieanne moved her right hand back and proceeded to wash the back of my balls and between my legs.

"But he's easy to control, I guess you could say," Georgieanne said as she held my cock up out of her way with her left hand, " ... at least ... he never tries to take it too far ... and he is really appreciative and affectionate afterward. And now, I know I can trust him not to tell anybody, not even his friends at school. My little sister is in his grade and she says most of the kids think Johnny is queer ... If they only knew... And ... his folks have always paid me way more than the going rate. Because before they found me, they couldn't keep babysitters ... due to the fact their precocious little darling, as they call him, is really a horny little sex fiend ... You know, I wouldn't be surprised if you were like he is now, when you were his age."

And with that statement, Georgieanne switched to her rinse paper towel and without another word, quickly and thoroughly finished the cleaning procedure; actually rinsing out the paper towel once before she finished. But she didn't towel me dry.

"I figure this thing needs to be wet," Georgieanne told me, looking up into my eyes as she held me with her left hand near her face and gave my hard cock a little shake, "to help it slide in, until I work up some saliva. My mouth suddenly feels a little dry."

She took a deep breath and the brown-eyed girl made an O of her lips and sucked my cock deep into her wet mouth in one swift plunge of her head.

"Uuunnhhh," we both moaned out together at the resulting sensations.

I could feel her tongue swish over the bottom side of my cock as she rapidly suckled, released, and suckled again, on my shaft. The novice teen had about two-thirds of my erection buried in her cute flushed face. I could feel her rapid breaths from her nostrils on the skin on the top of my cock that was outside the tight seal of her lips. Her suckling was in cycle with her rapid breathing and was driving me nuts. It felt so overwhelming I was fighting the urge to grab her behind her head and thrust my cock completely into her sexy virgin mouth.

Just when I was ready to grab her, she backed off and started slow, deliberate bobs of her head along my cock, while keeping both of her hands down on her bare upper thighs.

I heard the door to the supposedly-locked restroom click open to my right. I started to panic and turned a little sideways to the kneeling girl's left and my right, and to shield my bare cock from the door and still see who-the-fuck was busting in on us. Georgieanne shuffled on her knees with me, not missing a stroke with her head. Before the door was even half-way open into the room, Lucinda slipped inside and closed the door behind her back. I definitely heard the lock being engaged this time.

"Mother... FUCK," the strawberry-blonde Happy Days-looking wannabe groaned out. I saw her green eyes were wide behind the lenses of her cat glasses, as she leaned her curly hair and back against the closed and locked door. "So this is what was taking so long ... That is so—fuckin—hot lookin, you bitch!"

"Uhhh-huummm," Georgieanne actually managed to vocalize around my cock without breaking the seal of her wet amazing lips or breaking the piston-like rhythm of her stroking head. She was now pushing the tip of my cockhead against the downward slope at the back of her mouth without even the hint of a gag or a choke. I felt the novice teenager being to respond with even more enthusiasm from, I guessed, being watched by her best friend. She started moaning with each down stroke of her head, which added vibrations to her developing technique, "Uhm ... uhm ... uhm ... uhm..."

"God, you took your panties down for him already, too," Lucinda groaned. She stared at both of us from against the door, her gray skirt sticking out about four inches because of her petticoat she was wearing underneath it. "Fuck, this is just too nasty for you to be doing something like this, Gee Gee. I might do something like this, but..."

"Shut up and get over here," I told Lucinda across the right shoulder of my blue work shirt.

I turned my attention back as I gently cupped the back of Georgieanne's head with my left hand. She still maintained a steady rhythm, fucking her face up and down on my wet erection. And I did nothing more than rest my palm on her long brown hair.

Her girlfriend in her bulky outfit almost stumbled over to my right as I shuffled back around to rest my butt against the far sink again. The willowy girl with her white pants and underwear down around her calves turned on her knees with me, not missing a stroke. Lucinda, staring down at the steady movements of our joining, stepped sideways until the hip of her flouncy gray skirt almost touched the edge of the counter near the wall as I turned my head to look at her.

"Now, show us your pink silk panties," I told the sixteen-year-old in her red and gray outfit.

When Lucinda balked at what I said and just looked at me with her mouth still open, I put as much of the certainty that was welling up inside me into my voice and my words. "Show—me—your—pink—silk—panties... NOW."

With her mouth all the way open and her eyes showing as much whites as green irises behind her cat glasses, Lucinda leaned down just a bit and grabbed both hands full of gray skirt hem and petticoat. She jerked the combined material up to just below her neck as she stood up straight. Throwing her shoulders back a bit, the curly-haired strawberry-blonde managed to hide most of her red-and-gray varsity jacket behind the fluffy pink netting of the underside of her petticoat and her lifted skirt.

I was thrilled at the shapely firm freckled pink calves, bare knees, and shapely thighs revealed. I stared at the display of her toned womanly shaped hips and her proud mound which was gift-wrapped in low-cut tight pink silk panties. Part of me noticed the silk material matched the color of her dainty socks while I admired her magnificent ripe camel-toe. Her mound was a surprisingly narrow vee for the shape of her hips I found myself thinking. And her black-and-white saddle shoes were a shoulder-width apart so her thighs were opened enough so no part of her shape was hidden below her small waist.

"Keep that skirt up and step closer," I told the shorter teen, trying not to pay attention to the stupendous bursts of pleasure that Georgieanne was milking out of my salvia soaked hard cock. I was marveling that my sensitive cock head was bumping at the opening of her throat with each forward thump of her head against my priming rod.

Her petticoat and skirt held high, Lucinda hesitantly moved along the counter toward me. Looking down so her eyes were locked on the face-fucking her best friend was giving herself on my dripping erection, she stopped just out of my reach.

There was four inches of bare pink freckled groin and lower stomach showing above her low-cut tight pink silk panties and below the upturned waist of her petticoat. I realized this girl had an amazingly slim waist over her fine wide hips. It struck me that it was the clothes she wore that made her appear to be plump and that she really was hiding an incredible voluptuous sixteen-year-old body. And with that realization I motioned her to me.

As she absentmindedly stepped close enough, still focused on her best friend's working mouth. I put the palm of my right hand against the warm firm skin of the strawberry-blonde teenager's lower stomach just below her raised clothing. She didn't seem to notice what I'd done. I gave myself permission as I pushed my fingertips down inside the confinement of her slick silk panties.

As the equally silken curls of her thick pubic hair tickled the pads and sides of my fingers, I heard her squeak twice as I discovered a slippery almost oily groove under her luxurious treasure of fine hair.

My cock was thrumming inside the vacuum seal of Georgieanne's lips as the kneeling girl vigorously bobbed the slick-lipped pressure of her head back and forth along my happy proud erection.

"Oh fuck..." Lucinda moaned out as she pushed her groin against my fingertips, closing her eyes behind her cat glasses as her head tilted back. "He's touching my pussy, Gee Gee ... a man is touching my pussy... Fuck me ... this is just too hot..."

And Lucinda rotated her hips forward as my fingertip pushed between her slippery swollen outer lips and caught in the folds of her inner lips. I dragged my middle finger up and found the big pea-sized lump of her clit, like a pearl trying to hide in the tissue of a clam. Her hips shuddered as I vibrated my fingertip back and forth across the bump of her happy button. Lucinda gasped for breath, still holding her pink petticoat and skirt in both her hands up at her shoulder blades.

"Ohhh ... my ... that feels sooo good..." Lucinda announced and looked at me as her shock started turning to a dreamy expression. "But ... ah, if you go lower ... I don't, you see ... have my cherry any more ... It broke playing field hockey ... okay?" she said and took another deep breath. "I'm not some loose chick ... okay?"

I smiled into her green eyes and winked at her.

"Oh, Gee Gee..." Lucinda's squeaky voice vibrated as her ragged breath husked out of her small mouth while I strummed her greasy clit with her pink silk panties tight against the back of my left hand. "I wanna suck on him too... PLEASE! But ... in just a bit ... God, dude ... don't stop—don't stop ... Ohhhh, no... please, don't stop!"

I slowed my fingering her swollen clit and then moved the tip of my middle left finger down her wet groove. I tickled through the tangles of her silken curls and unfurling warn lips until I found the constriction that was the mouth of her pussy. I started to worm my finger up inside Lucinda's tight, tight weeping satin channel.

She squeaked out a sobbed, "guha," with each quarter-inch penetration I managed to attain.

When I got in to her sucking tightness to the first joint of my middle finger, the teenaged girl was already huffing and puffing. She had started to move her hips tentatively, trying to maximize her pleasure and my penetration of her pussy. And I now knew why my fingertip hadn't bumped up against the small bulb of her cherry—field hockey.

I could feel little lightening bolts of sharp pleasure shoot up my cock. That started my tightening balls to tingling, as Georgieanne managed to breach the opening of her tight, oh so soft throat with the swollen head of my erection. She held herself down on it for a moment before she pulled off a bit and caught her breath. I could feel my wet exposed skin cooling, so there was a bit of a draft in here. And part of my still thinking brain warned me that I had best save my first load of the evening for my beautiful hot Raisha. Because I wanted her and Jhoni more than my lizard brain wanted to claim both of these two teenaged girls.

I got a handful of long brown hair in my left hand and gave it just a bit of a backward tug. I gave it a second stronger tug before I felt Georgieanne's head stop moving along my shaft. A third tug and her tongue stopped fluttering against the underside of my cock. And I heard her suck in a big gasp of air as she finally eased me completely out of the seal of her tight lips. My wet flesh started to cool immediately free from her hot mouth and lips.

Lucinda dropped her petticoat and gray skirt over my left forearm. And with her right hand underneath the garments as she grabbed at my right wrist, she began sobbing as I started to move the first joint of my finger back out of her clutching virgin pussy.

"No ... please ... I'll let you do anything you want ... please, I need to cum so bad," the sixteen-year-old whined as she lost the battle and my wrist and then my fingers started to clear her tiny tight damp silk panties under her petticoat and skirt.

"Ohhh, you..." Lucinda complained in her ragged squeaky voice as she moved around my right side, and got closer to my front, making me twist my right arm under her skirt. "I need to cum..."

I didn't respond to her words, but I managed to keep my palm on the hot smooth skin of her belly with my fingertips held in place by the elastic waist of her panties. I looked down into her green eyes through her green cat glasses as saw her wild lust fighting with outright pouting need.

"Dude, how about..." Lucinda whined, her pale reddish eyebrows going up beyond the green frames of her glasses, " ... I say you fuck me, like you're gonna make Gee Gee do ... an you go buy me some cherry vodka ... or something ... so I can get drunk. I really need to get drunk tonight and cum. Please?"

It seemed she had forgotten about the party now, I told myself. But I knew I was not going to buy her any booze, even if it would be a thrill to break in what I could just tell would be a magnificently plush young woman. But then, looking down into her pleading eyes, I chided myself. I just couldn't leave her hanging either, so I pushed my right hand back down between her curly groin and those tight silk panties.

I let go of Georgieanne's long brown hair and turned my body toward the shorter girl so I could face Lucinda. I rotated my hand in her panties under her petticoat and skirt to maintain contact with her. I brought my left hand up and pushed her shoulder-length strawberry-blonde hair out of my way as I got a grip on the back of her neck. I bent my head down as the middle finger of my right hand found her pea-sized bump, kissing her lips. I started flicking her clit as my tongue worked its way into her moist lips. She tasted like cherry and the back part of my brain realized she must be wearing flavored lip gloss.

Lucinda wrapped both of her leather sleeve-covered arms up around my neck. She whimpered into my mouth as she slumped sideways against the counter holding the sinks. I felt a quivering starting in her body as she pulled me down to her and my chest was awkwardly cushioned on really good-sized tits under her bulky jacket. I felt my saliva soaked erection get caught in the wool folds of her skirt. Her mouth went slack as her kissing ceased and her head tilted back on my left hand and her knees got wobbly.

I pulled my head back from hers and saw her eyes were fluttering shut behind her cat glasses as a bright flush of pink swept up the freckled skin of her neck, over her jaws, and up across her cheeks. Her hips went spastic against my right thigh and hand as a massive orgasm swept through her. She didn't make a sound and I realized she was holding her breath.

I sensed Georgieanne standing up beside me.

"She's going to collapse," said the brown-haired girl near my left side with a soft giggle. "She always does if she's standing up when she gets her cum. Don't let her fall."

I managed to get my hand out of Lucinda's damp panties and back under her left thigh where it met her bottom beneath her petticoat and skirt. I was wondering how Georgieanne knew the sixteen-year-old always collapsed when she had an orgasm while standing up.

I dropped my other hand down under her right arm, still around my neck. I got a grip on her bottom with that hand over her skirt and the other under it. Truning, I lifted her up onto the counter as Lucinda slowly flopped back against the paper dispenser between the sinks and mirrors. Her knees spread wide as she released my neck and dropped her hands down, gripping the sink edges on either side to keep from slipping off the counter surface. Her twitching legs hung down over the cabinets toward the floor.

See Lucinda wasn't going to flop off onto the floor, I was feeling refreshed and anxious to get my hands on Raisha and Jhoni out in the van. I put my wet, hard cock away. Still, I was momentarily tempted by my lizard brain to lift up Lucinda's skirt and petticoat and take her pink panties off of her to keep as a trophy. I could then tell her she would need to get them from me at a later date.

But that would be a stupid thing to do, I told my lizard self. This girl was only sixteen, after all. Besides, with Jhoni and now Raisha in my life, I honestly didn't want or need to be fooling around with Lucinda any further than I already had. She had gotten a good cum out of the deal, so she should think she was coming out on top. And once she remembered the party, she'd be gone. And I'm sure she would find all the alcohol she would need to get drunk and get laid once she got there.

"I'll be waiting out in the van with the heater going," I told Georgieanne who stood to my right and still hadn't pulled up her panties and her white uniform pants yet. Her lips looked sexy, appearing all swollen; and there was slobber on her chin. "If you could help get Lu all cleaned up, and then come out."

"I think Lu is already clean cummed out," Georgieanne giggled as her friend sighed from the counter top and slowly opened her dazed-looking eyes.

"No fucking way am I all cummed out, Gee Gee," Lucinda said in her squeaky voice as I turned for the door. "If this is what I've got to look forward to at the party, I'm going to rally fast and get my hot ass moving ... Well, after you get me all cleaned up."


The back of the van was gently illuminated by the courtesy lights spaced around the raised section of the ceiling and so nicely warm I had taken off my leather jacket. All the heavy black curtains were closed on the side windows and across behind the front seats and engine cowling.

I had two pair of Velcro wraps attached to either side of the van walls behind each front seat. I used those to bundle the tall front curtains out of the way when they were not being used. Lots of people didn't even notice the rolls of material when the curtains were against the sides of the van. There was a heavy inset metal track the curtains hung down from going across the ceiling where the angled front roof blended into the raised portion of the van.

I had the engine running and with the heater set at high, and I was preparing the bed for the ladies return from Hindi Herbs. I turned the two back captain's chairs around to face the bed and then I got down with my knees on the carpeting. I opened one of the three short cabinets under the bed frame and got out the folded thick comforter to put on the bed. The mattress had sheets on it that had been clean a month before, when I had last changed the bed and I hadn't used it since. There was also a medium weight blanket on the bed, and three thick down pillows.

The mattress was nice and firm and was a custom double that went across the back of the van. I was glad I wasn't two or three inches taller or I'd have to flop down on my side and bend my knees to sleep in the bed. As it was, I could put my feet against the other wall for leverage sometimes when I had sex in the van. And the raised ceiling meant that you never had to worry about banging you head no matter what you did on the bed. There were even supplementary air shocks on the van that engaged and came up to pressure when the van was put into park with the engine running, so the van didn't rock when the sex got really physical. That was a nice privacy feature.

I'd been having sex in the van while it was parked in the lots out on campus at least two or three times a month since I'd started going back to college. And at least one time a month happened during the daylight hours. For at least three of the girls, the no-shake van was the final deal maker.

As I straightened out the comforter on the bed, there was a knock on the side door. I turned and, going to the door, opened it to find Georgieanne standing by herself on the pavement next to the running board.

"Uhhh, Lu decided she wanted to get on the road," the willowy teen told me in a timid voice. "After what you did to her inside, I'm afraid she's all fired up to go get truly laid now ... Well, that, and drunk, too."

"Well, okay ... come on in," I told the subdued girl. I felt my emotions beginning to go from the low simmer, which I'd been experiencing while anticipating what was going to happen once all the ladies were back in the van, to a roil as I moved back out of her way. As Georgieanne stepped up into the back, I decided after my partial blowjob from the seventeen-year-old in the restroom of the Hindi Herb, that I knew I was going to go along with Jhoni's program whole-heartedly.

" ... You heard what Jhoni said earlier, Georgieanne. So, get out of that coat and your top and come in here so you can show me your panties as you take those pants off for me." And the mousy stored clerk started shrugging off her long coat and then put it on my leather jacket on the carpet by the curtain behind the driver's seat.

"I like that you took them down for me so easily inside," I told her as I guided her by her left elbow between the two reversed back seats and had her stand by the bed. I sat in the seat on my right, next to the driver side wall. Once I was settled, and with a nod from me, I watched Georgieanne revealing her bare stomach and then her wispy white shiny bra. It was holding her small firm tits and showing the nubs of her hard covered nipples as the bottom hem of her white top slipped up over her head and long hair with her elbows up and out.

"Yes ... I ... I guess, I did..." the thin-faced girl said, her voice showing a hint of surprise as she pulled her top completely free of her head. Her long straight brown hair fell back down, framing her plain pale features.

"Have you ever been spanked?" I asked before I realized what I was going to ask, as the certainty of what I was doing as it was growing inside me again. I was also aware of my re-hardened cock inside my boxers and loose pants.

Georgieanne gazed down at the white uniform top held in her hands. She stood there in front of me in her bra and white slacks, looking thin; but she did have an interesting bottom on her as far as I what I'd seen in the restroom earlier. She cleared her throat and nodded her head, yes.

"Are you going to spank me, then," she asked me sounding unsure about the idea. "But, no belt or paddle, okay? You'll just use your hand, right?"

I was a little shocked by her question. I realized she must have been spanked with belts or paddles before.

"Just my hand," I told her, trying to sound reassuring, if that was possible under the circumstances. "I don't have too, unless you trust me ... and then, only as hard as you will allow. You could tell me harder or softer. And before I would start, I'd tell you how many I am going to give you."

"Well..." Georgieanne said, looking me in the eyes, her brown sparse eyebrows going up, " ... since you're not going to use a belt or something, maybe ... It would be sort of a kinky thing ... before you make me fuck, right? Not to like, to hurt me?"

"Exactly, kinky for me; and not to hurt you," I told her trying to sound reassuring. "Hopefully it will excite you a little. What do you think?"

"I don't know ... I never thought about it like that before," she told me with a shrug of her now bare shoulders and she tossed her white top against the paneled wall of the van past my knees and the wadded up material dropped on the carpet.

The she pushed her thumbs into the elastic of her pants top, looking me in my eyes for approval. She pushed the uniform bottoms down her hips and bent over as the pants past her thighs and knees, and then Georgieanne stood up straight.

"You know," I told her with a chuckle, as I checked out the crotch of her little-girl cotton panties, knowing that she knew where I was staring, "sometimes it is nice if the girl takes her time when she does that. Remember, anticipation is part of foreplay."

"Foreplay isn't something the girls in the locker room talk about before and after gym classes," Georgieanne said. Then using the toe of her right shoe to push against the heel of her left shoe, she popped it off without her unlacing it. The shoes looked like they would be comfortable to wear and stand up in for long periods of time. They had thick spongy soles and looked sort of like white nurses shoes, which they might actually be.

Then, with her uniform pants around her calves, she kicked off her right shoe the same way, and used her toes in the top of each one to kick them over onto her discarded top by the van wall near my right foot.

"What do they talk about," I asked her, still looking at her panties and the dark shadow of her pubic hair on her mound under the cotton material where her thighs joined her narrow hips.

"Well, when we were in, like seventh and eighth grade, girls talked about what their older sisters reportedly did on dates, or about which boys kissed nice, or how some guy groped their tits at a party, or which girls didn't act like a lady with boys." Then, still using her socks-clad feet, Georgieanne stepped on the cuff of one leg of her pants and stepped out of it. Then she repeated the process with the other pants leg. I noticed her legs, although thin, were nicely shaped and incredibly long.

"Now they talk about who is going steady with who, which guys they want to get to ask them out, and upcoming parties, and shopping and shit like that," Georgieanne said to me as she kicked her pants on top of her shoes and her pullover by the wall. "And, they gossip about which girls are sluts or whores for putting out. That is one of the reasons why Lu was so determined to go to this party tonight. She said it would be an away game."

And she looked at me and moved her feet far enough apart that it was obvious she want me to look at her cotton-covered pussy through her white panties. So, I did even more blatantly, if that was possible.

"The party is at a kid's house who doesn't go to our school, and it is in a different town, even if it is just across the interstate," the seventeen-year-old high school girl told me, putting her hands on the hips of her panties. "So she figures none of the gossips at school will hear about what ever she does there. And for most of the week at school she's been really looking forward to her first fuck this weekend. So, with everything else that's been going on with her, and then with what happen last night to our friend Keith ... well, it just sort of made her all that more determined.

"When I called her when I got home last night, to tell her I didn't want to go to the party with her anymore ... That was when she told me about what happened to Keith.

"Fuck, she just wouldn't let up on me," Georgieanne told me with obvious growing agitation as she stood there in just her thin bra, her cotton panties, and her white socks. Then, mimicking the squeaky voice of her friend perfectly, she said, "what the fuck is more important to you than loosing your cherry with me, BITCH?...

"Well, I was so fixated on, you know ... all the images Jhoni up in my mind," Georgieanne admitted, " ... it was making me a little crazy ... So ... this afternoon, I finally had to call and tell Lu what I really want to do ... what I was going to do.

"I'm sorry," the aggravated girl told me, and she took a step up to the left knee of my painter's pants. Straddling it, she rubbed the inside of her right knee and calf against mine as she looked imploringly down into my surprised eyes.

"I didn't really have a choice," the willowy young woman told me. "I had to bring her. Lu got all negative on me and was worried you guys were going to sell me into white slavery or something else dire. So to keep her from blowing up and bringing down the parental units on our heads, I had her meet me at the pharmacy before I went off shift. We'd already told both of our folks that we were going to this friend's house for a sleepover, so we couldn't just not get together at the pharmacy without them wondering what was up. And with what happened to Keith, well ... this was the best I could come up with ... So I guess I really do, you know, deserve a spanking; cause ... I've been a rat, for telling anybody about what's going on."

"Fuck," I told her as I let out a breath I didn't even know I'd been holding in. My lizard brain was jumping up and down at the portent of what this young woman straddling my leg presented. "Gee Gee, don't you worry about any of that. Shit happens, and she is your best friend, right?"

"So, you're not, like, pissed that Lu showed up and nearly screwed everything up for you," she asked me sincerely, her brown eyes big and looking vulnerable. "And, well, that's what still happens at my house—spankings—when we do something wrong.

"My little sister got one today," Georgieanne told me, "so my dad was all pissed off at her. But that helped me get the final go-ahead to stay out all night ... sort of like adding salt to my sister's wounds. Cause my little sis was supposed to go to a sleepover tonight herself. Plus, tonight is date night for my mom and dad, so they got a lady from church as a sitter for my sister.

"You do not," the young woman announced, breaking the tension that had been building up, "want to fuck up mom and dad's monthly date night, let me tell you."

"Well, earlier when I saw the two of you with Jhoni, I didn't know what was happening to start with," I said as I reached out to the inside of her left thigh between my knees with my left hand. I started to run my fingers up and down the smooth baby-soft skin of her leg. I could feel goose-bumps forming as I caressed her and she sucked in her breath. "But look at it this way; if Lucinda shows up again some time, do you think she will let me do all the things I'm going to do to you tonight?"

"That would have to be a yes," Gee Gee told me, and then sighed.

"You really have nice fingers, you know?" she said to me. "So ... are you going to spank me now, or wait until your two women get back here? And would you mind explaining to me how you managed that? I mean ... the two of them? They both were good friends, sort of like Lu and me, before you got to know them, right? And is Jhoni like, part dyke, or what? I never thought I'd ever be attracted to another woman like this ... Well, Lu and I have sorta fooled around before—when we've been drinking, with fingers and kissing on the mouth ... But ... Jhoni's gonna make me eat her out and let her do other kinky stuff to me, isn't she. And ... I'm going to be sober as a church mouse the whole time, too. Dang..."

And a big shiver went through her entire body as I ran my hand up closer to her crotch.

"If it happens at all, I'm going to wait until Jhoni and Raisha get back," I told her, looking up into her brown eyes. "So, tell me ... what about this evening do you have the most concerns about, otherwise?"

"Well, you know..." Georgieanne said, her voice going timid again and sounding five years younger than her true age, "when you, uhhh, put it in my butt? That has got to hurt. Are you going to like, use some kind of lubricant? Like that KY you guys bought last night?"

With a little shock, I realized I was not prepared. My usual sex-aids kit which I kept under the bed wasn't there. I'd taken it out of the van when I last changed the bed and was going to replenish it with rubbers and more lubricant. It was sitting on the north end of my work bench back in my garage.

Just then the side door to the van opened and Jhoni stuck her blonde head inside. Her bangs dropped over her right eyebrow as she looked back at me and then studied Georgieanne while a predatory grin came to her attractive face.

"Good—" she said as she stepped up into the van with a medium-sized paper sack held against her tweed coat with her left arm. I saw the bag had Hindi Herbs printed on in gold text outlined in dark blue on the sides.

"—you did as you were told," Jhoni said to Georgieanne. "I see the pickup is gone, so I take it that Lucinda has headed off in search of her high school stud du-jour?" She put her purchases down in the chair next to the door and moved behind my chair. And once again part of me wondered what had happened to the timid, stuttering doctor's wife I'd known for over a year. And just where this vivacious determined sex-bomb had been hiding the whole time.

I took my hand off the smooth skin of the seventeen-year-old's upper thigh and swiveled my shoulders a bit to my left so I could see both ladies, making Georgieanne open her right leg further as my knee was still between her legs. Her two sock-covered feet were now about three feet or so apart, and her crotch was now definitely on display as she mostly faced the front of the van. And Georgieanne didn't seem to mind at all.

Raisha stepped up into the van next, looking ravishing with another, smaller shopping sack held in her left arm. And at that moment I was so glad my conversion van had the raised ceiling. After closing the door behind her, my tall woman stood straight up, looking as if she could easily be an imposing India Bollywood movie star.

I saw she immediately noticed the posture and the state of undress that the young pharmacy clerk was in. And that the girl was standing so close to me; actually with my left leg between her two legs and touching her right knee. And I got a rush as I saw a grin slowly developed on my fiancée's striking dark face and her eyes flashed in the low illumination of the courtesy lights.

"Wow, with all these curtains pulled shut," Raisha said in an appreciative voice and not taking her eyes off of Georgieanne's exposed body, "we could not see any light through the windows. I am officially impressed. And, I am impressed with you too, young lady," Raisha told Georgieanne with a nod of her head, making her long black hair move around her face almost as if it were alive. "Although you are thin, Georgieanne, you are very shapely in a sophisticated way. And I see you have been doing what you could to keep my fiancé, well, entertained.

"Thank you," she told the girl as she looked down at my lap. "I see you have him hard for me."

"So what did you buy?" I asked the ladies as I made it obvious while I straightened out my erection in my pants. "And my loving, Jhoni," I continued before they could answer my question. "How is it that you have a key to the back door of the Hindi Herb shop?"

"You know about my inheritance," Jhoni said to me, her demeanor backing off from her dominating edge as she morphed into her sweet diffident girlfriend mode and her voice was no longer completely the voice of the Vixen. "Well, it just so happens ... this Hindi Herbs shop is one of a chain ... Mmm, which my Uncle suggested might be started when I was playing, well ... actually, field hockey in high school ... I was, you know, looking for a special herbal India muscle rub, which I had happened to remember my father had once told me about ... for some reason or other when I was little."

I noticed that Raisha wasn't surprised at all about this information as she bent and put her purchases near Jhoni's sack on the other chair. Then she stood back up and took off the leather zipper jacket.

"The business has grown," Jhoni explained with a shrug of the light-blue shoulders of her blouse as her Vixen settled back in her lowering voice, "and now there are twenty-two Hindi Herb shops from the West Coast to the Midwest. The shops are located in areas where there are temple communities. As part of our three year business model, my Uncle is planning to expand into the East Coast to serve those communities as well. The businesses have been quite profitable, and are now drawing patrons from a diverse demographic range.

"And that is why I have my own key," my sexy girlfriend said. "I am sorry I forgot to tell you about this before. But I took a chance ... that you would understand if I forgot to inform you about some of my business dealings as we got to know each other over the last year or so."

"Ouch," I told her, looking up into her blue eyes and feeling my chest actually swell with pride for my loving, now feisty Jhoni. "You know, you impress me more and more as I get to know you better and better my love. I think we are going to keep surprising each other; and you more than me ... as time goes on. And, Raisha, my equal but different love; the same goes for you. Damn, how did I ever get to be such a lucky guy?"

"Gosh," Georgieanne murmured, "so, Jhoni, are you like ... rich or something? I mean, not to pry or anything, but ... I know so many people who shop at Hindi Herbs. And you own a whole lot of them across most of the country and are planning more? You know, Missus Prentice and her husband sometimes even send people over here for remedies when they don't feel what they offer at the pharmacy will help with a particular problem. Just like the older lady who runs this place sends people their way.

"But..." and I saw her thin face cloud over as her eyebrow clenched, " ... just about everybody who work inside is, I mean, they look like..."

"Me?" Raisha asked with a pleasingly sweet chuckle. "Is that what you are asking about, my dear? Don't worry about a question such as that with us. If you do not ask, then you will not know..."

And I saw my understanding fiancée as she looked at Jhoni, who slightly nodded back at her.

"You see," Raisha continued with Jhoni's subtle approval, "while I was born in India to Indian parents; well, our Jhoni was born there also. But her mother is English, while her father was born in India, and was Indian. It was just the will of all-that-is-Holy that Jhoni takes after her mother's side of her family with her coloring and her beautiful hair ... So, which of your parents do you look like, Georgieanne?"

"My dad laughs and says I look like the milkman they used to have before Hearnstean's stopped delivering to peoples' houses," she told us, sounding like she was reporting on ancient family history. "But I don't ever remember when that used to happen. And mom just laughs right back at him and says I look like my dad's little brother, my Uncle Curtis. But ... I think he's really gay. So, I don't really know who I look like in our family.

"I mean, my mom ... and even my little sister already, have big boobs ... just like Lu does. And they are both blondes, and my dad has sort of coppery-colored hair. And they all have such nice wavy hair too. I'm just ... sort of all-around mousy, I guess. But, tonight, you three are going to start helping me become less of a mouse, right? I mean, only for you three ... Well, Lu will want me to do things ... with my mouth ... that you are going to make me learn, to please you, right Jhoni?"

"That is so true," Jhoni the Vixen said, putting her hands on the headrest of my chair and leaning forward. "So, why don't you pull those cotton little-girl panties down on you thighs and show the three of us that little-girl pussy you've got partially hidden under there? How does that sound to start things off? Before we make it the pussy of a woman."

And her words coming from behind me, here inside my parked van with the engine still idling and pouring hot air into the interior, gave me such a rush of horny energy I heard myself suck in a big lungful of air across my clenched together teeth.

"Ummm, well..." Georgieanne said, standing spread-eagle over my left leg wearing just her thin bra which showed off her hard little nipples; her cotton panties; and her white socks. Looking down at her fingers in front of her innie belly button, she said, "James was just going make me take a spanking. You know, for dragging Lu into all of this ... right before you two came back. Would either of you like to see him spank me first? He might even make me take my panties down after the first few swats..."

"Yes..." both of my women answered together with low, aroused sounding voices.

"I think you two have Georgieanne at a disadvantage," I said to them. "Before anyone gets spanked. You both need to strip down to your bras and panties for me; just as our guest is dress. Correct?"

"Yes, James," both women answered in submissive sounding voices as they started to immediately undress for me, Jhoni behind my chair and Raisha standing behind the chair to my left.

I saw Georgieanne look down at me with her eyes wide in surprise. And I would swear that she was re-evaluating her idea of the relationship that existed between Jhoni, Raisha, and me. I winked back at her and was very pleased when she shyly grinned at me and then bent both of her knees and settled the crotch of her white cotton panties down on the left thigh of my painter's pants. Her weight felt wonderful on my leg and I could feel the cheeks of her nice bottom rest against the top of my knee as she put both of her hands down on my upper thigh and sort of wiggled her ass to get herself situated on her new seat. I didn't feel bones anywhere against me. I'd learned most thin women seemed to have boney asses.

I smiled at the young woman, picturing her face as it might look when I finally pushed my hard cock into her weeping pussy.

And seeing in my eyes what I was actually thinking some how, Georgieanne blushed. The pink flush started down under the small cups of her thin white bra. And it bloomed up over her bare pale skin, across her shoulder blades with the thin white bra straps dividing each one. And I watched as the blush moved up her throat, as the young woman sort of bent her chin to her right shoulder. I realized it was Gee Gee who was now looking away from me as her skin flushed with hot blood and she realized just whom she was answering to this evening.

And along with the feeling of the seventeen-year-old's warm dampening crotch, her weight, and both of her hands on left thigh; my hard cock felt as if it was ringing like a school bell inside my boxers as I sat in my captain's chair. I knew class was about to begin for all four of us. Suddenly it flashed in my mind that this was what had attracted my Jhoni to the mousy pharmacy clerk.

I told myself that Jhoni somehow knew that as innocent and naïve as Georgieanne was the night before, that she had the potential to be this way with us. My loving Jhoni was such an incredible gem of an individual, I told myself; realizing that now I had no qualms what-so-ever at this whole idea of Jhoni's to come and pick up the teenaged pharmacy clerk.

For this, I might even have to put a little chart on the front of my refrigerator with some magnets, so I could paste one of those gold stars in the row with Jhoni's name printed on it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.