Encounters
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Westside24

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A widower makes a decision if he should become involved with attractive women, some of which are married

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating  

The time Dan Casey was spending in northern Illinois was quite enjoyable. He knew this was mainly because of his Saturday night dinner dates with Linda and Kerrie’s periodic visits. They were lonely or unappreciated women he had become involved with. He thought that the reason they wanted his company was because he was able to sexually satisfy them. His purchase of the ‘2-fer’ vibrator certainly helped him in accomplishing that task.

These women told Dan that it was him and how he treated them that were the reasons they wanted to be with him. His concern about how they were doing and his wanting them to be sexually satisfied was something they appreciated and didn’t forget. They told Dan that there was no question they enjoyed making love but a lot of that depending on who the lover was. They also said Dan was not hesitant to give them compliments which made them feel good about themselves.

It was now early October and time to head back down to Florida. He could avoid the long drive since he had left a car in Florida and would take a two-hour flight to that warm climate. It was the time of year that he liked best being in Florida. It was because the weather was good, prices were still low and the crowds were manageable since the snowbirds hadn’t yet arrived.

Linda had told him that she would see him when he returned for the holidays as she couldn’t justify taking a trip to Florida with her husband. She said she would miss him and the dinners and what had been happening afterward.

Kerrie, who was moving to Charleston, had said she would look into changing her flight schedule to get layovers in Tampa. That she said was going to be difficult if not impossible because of her airline’s hubs. Dan was a little proud of himself that these two women wanted to be with him. He didn’t feel guilty about being intimate with them even though they both were married. He wasn’t going to turn down the opportunity to be with them. He thought that he must be doing something right if they wanted to be with him.

Besides reading, golfing, and fishing, Dan was looking for something different to do in Florida. Cruises out of the Port of Tampa or any port in Florida for that matter were possibilities. Even though he could afford it the ‘single’ cruise rate was a deal breaker. He would be paying the two-person rate for one person. He wouldn’t mind paying the cost for two if he was taking a female companion but he wouldn’t pay what the cruise lines wanted for a single because of his general principles.

He paid particular attention to the travel section while reading the Sunday paper to see if anything interested him. A long boat ride to Key West was advertised which was a possibility since he had never visited there. The web reviews on this boat ride were not favorable. There was also a bus tour operator who was advertising three and four-night tours to Key West and other places with a reasonable single supplement. After thinking more about the bus tour and visiting this tour’s website, Dan decided that he would phone and make a reservation for the next tour to Key West.

Having made the reservation Dan was now looking forward to the tour. He noticed that some meals were included and that there was a stop at a casino on the tour schedule. While he wasn’t a fan of gambling he could put up with this three-hour casino stop.

Dan had no idea if he would “get lucky” on this trip but he made sure the small vibrator in his shaving kit was operable while packing for the trip. Although he didn’t expect to meet any desirable women he also knew it could happen when he least expected it from what his experiences had been so far. The Boy Scout motto of ‘Be Prepared’ went through his mind as he was packing.

Pickup for the bus tour was at a Wal-Mart parking lot which was about seven miles from Dan’s condo. A fellow golfer dropped Dan off at this parking lot and wished him a good trip. Dan hoped that it would be but as he glanced around at the ten other people standing there waiting for the bus he thought that it looked like he was going to an AARP convention. Not only did they all appear to be older than him, but it also appeared that they were all couples except for two older women who were traveling together. He was interested in learning about Key West and armed with his sightseeing guide book that’s what it looked like he was going to be doing on this tour.

Everybody rushed to board first when the bus pulled up. Let them he thought, sitting in the back of the bus was something he expected to do since this was the last pickup stop on the bus’ schedule before heading on down to Key West on the interstate.

In boarding the bus he noticed that there was an aisle seat vacant three rows from the front. Sitting in the window seat was a woman, somewhat younger than those he had seen waiting for the bus reading her Kindle.

“Excuse me, but is this seat occupied?”

“No, it’s not.”

Dan, who already had put his small suitcase in the compartment under the bus, took this seat and said, “This is a pleasant surprise. Here I thought I would be sitting at the back of the bus. Since we’re going to be traveling together let me introduce myself. My name is Dan Casey and going to Key West will be a first for me.”

“My name is Deidre Scott but most people call me Dee. I see you’re wearing a wedding ring, didn’t your wife want to go to Key West?”

That she immediately noticed his wedding ring had him wondering causing him to say, “I am a widower so I am all by myself. How about you? That’s also a wedding band you have on.”

“This is my husband’s week to go golfing with some of his friends who fly down and he meets in Orlando. They all meet there and play golf, sometimes doing thirty-six holes a day. It’s a boy’s week out so to speak and I try to do something to occupy my time when he does that. This is the second time I’ve taken this sort of trip and it’s been a nice thing to do. The bus does make a gambling stop and that is where we get one of the meals included in the tour package. I think the tour operator gets the casino to give the meal gratis since a bus load of people has been brought to the casino at no expense for the casino.”

“Well, I don’t want to keep you from reading your book.”

“Don’t worry about that, I can always read it later. I’m enjoying talking to you so please tell me about yourself.’

Dan told her about himself, where he was from, what he did, his family, and the tragic accident that left him a widower. He mentioned the condo he had in St. Pete Beach, what his activities were when he was there and what they were when he was up north. He asked Dee to tell him about herself.

She told him that she was from Madison, Wisconsin. That she was married to Frank and had two sons and a daughter. She had met her husband while going to college. Her husband had an idea of opening up a restaurant that was patterned after McDonald’s as it was when it first opened. They borrowed some money from their parents and opened a restaurant that gave fast service and featured a limited menu of hamburgers, ¼ pound hot dogs, French fries, and a variety of soft drinks. Her husband thought that the limited menu would translate into fast service which customers would want as opposed to waiting in lines. The concept took off and with some hard work on both their parts they now have four restaurants in the Madison area. Her husband who is somewhat of a workaholic also has a mobile version of the restaurant which goes to county fairs, sporting events, and town homecomings. She said that they have been successful and that her husband is thinking about opening a fifth restaurant and adding a second mobile.

“Who runs these restaurants when you and your husband are in Florida?’

“My two sons, daughter, and son-in-law, all worked in these restaurants when they were growing up and going to school. They know the operation quite well and are involved in running what is now a family business. I have gotten away from it as I wanted to start to relax and enjoy life but my husband wants to work and continues to expand the business. We’ve had some buyout offers but he has refused them all so far. He is thinking of franchising since some people from Milwaukee and the Green Bay area have expressed interest in doing that as they could piggy back on our name and reputation.”

“I’m glad to hear of an American success story. I’ll make it a point to stop by if I’m ever in the area.”

Dan had a chance to appraise Dee while he was listening to her talk and he liked what he saw. She was of average height with a slim body and ample breasts. Her hair color was dishwater blond and cut short. She was cute facially but it did show her age which he guessed was a few years less than his. He thought the old saying that ‘she was a person you wouldn’t throw out of bed’ applied here. He was also getting what he thought were good vibes from her because of how she looked at him. He knew it was much too early for him to think that. He had just met her but he thought there could be something there.

They continued their conversations as the bus rolled on. Dan was interested in the challenges of staffing and training employees at Dee’s restaurants. Dee was interested in the school problems Dan had faced and how he resolved them. The time quickly passed by as they both enjoyed each other’s company.

“I see the Kindle you were reading when I came on board. What’s the name of the book you were reading?”

Dee looked Dan right in the eye, and without any hesitation on her part, said, “The Fear of Flying.”

Dan knew this was an older book that was somewhat erotic.

“How have you found the book so far?”

“Interesting.”

Dan thought he wouldn’t ask her to explain her comment and switched the conversation to what other interests Dee had in Florida and back in Wisconsin. He did think that her choice of reading material was as she said, “Interesting.”

The bus pulled up and parked at a casino just outside of Miami. The bus driver said he would hand each of them a lunch voucher and that they should be back on the bus in three hours.

Dan walked to the casino with Dee and sat with her at lunch. He had a chance to further study her and it was getting better and better. The black slacks she was wearing were expensive and showcased her fine bottom.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.