Bullet - Part 2 - A Cry In The Night
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2012 by AJ Martin

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Tom and I are left in the Conference Room after our Spirit friends have returned to their hosts. A bright flash and a bone rattling clap of thunder is followed by an eerie silence. A desperate Cry In the Night fills the room unsettling us.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Mystery   Paranormal   Ghost   Masturbation  

"Well then, let's get on with it," I told my Spirit friends. I had no confidence we'd be able to easily find where Sara was buried, but I knew we had to try. And try very hard!

I know I'm a Spirit. Yes, a Dead one. If an admission of that fact makes you happy, so be it. Sara is dead too! What makes me sad is the difference between us. I'm free to roam and she's not.

Worse yet, she has no one to depend on but me. No one to help her but me. That's an awful lot of responsibility weighing on my shoulders.

It's not that I'm afraid of the challenge. It's that I'm scared I might fail. I wouldn't be able to live in this new existence if that happened.

Ever since I wound up in this state, one that I never expected, it's been bungle after bungle that I've created. I really didn't want my ineptitude in this new way of life for me to doom my sister to hundreds more years of isolation.

Sara, my sister. I liked the sound of that. I have a sister! Well, my collective of personalities woven into my Spirit has a sister. Peter is just as much a part of my Spirit as I am. So, because he is a part me, Sara IS my sister.

Although it's almost like he's hidden somewhere back there deep inside of me. Perhaps he's hiding behind something like the curtain the Wizard of Oz used. He's just there, pulling all of the levers and pushing all of the buttons. Controlling everything. I do know Peter's there. I just don't really have contact with him.

Well, Soon Lee was able to make contact. I can't wait for her to try again. Boy that was fun. I'm so looking forward to another splitting migraine headache. I just wish she can do her magic quickly and that I recover just as fast.

While I'd been thinking to myself, my group had been plotting how they were going to accomplish sending Peter back so we'd be able to locate Sara's grave. Or at least send our Spirit back in time to work out where we should look to find her.

Soon Lee took charge telling me to stand in the middle of the Waiting Room. She explained they all were going to hold hands, forming two concentric circles around me. She, Marilyn and Tammy would form the inside circle around me and everyone else would be in the other.

The Clairvoyant, the Poltergeist and the Seer together controlling the action from the inner circle. They would guide and protect Peter and me.

The rest of my Spirit friends would be in the outside circle for support. Kim sent me a picture of what they wanted to accomplish.

The two circles would rotate around me in different directions. Like a static generator invented by Nicola Tesla, Kim figured the spinning circles should whip up enough power to send me off to hunt for Sara's resting place.

Or as Kim put it, to start the Quantum strings vibrating a little, altering their frequency. He thought we didn't need a lot of power to get a view of the area in and around Andover and Salem for a probable site to locate Sara. At least that was the theory.

"We're not going that far back in the giant scheme of universe time," he explained. "Just a short hop, skip and a jump.

"I think a quick burst energy somewhat like the lightning strike that set things off before should do it quite nicely. We'll just harness all of our group's power. Together we should be able to generate enough."

He did seem confident and in answer to my question, "How will I know that things are working?" he just looked me straight in the eyes saying, "You'll know.

"Trust me, you'll know."

Now that thought really struck me hard. It felt as if my heart had skipped a few beats. Lots of beats.

Yeah, I know, I don't currently own a beating heart. Aside from the fact I'd donated mine to Valerie, Spirits hearts don't beat. We're really dead or unlike our living Host, our heart isn't necessary to sustain our Spirit existence.

Kim stepped back and melded into the hand holding outer circle. I realized one issue had not been mentioned. Just as I formed the thought, "How am I going to get back to our 'today' time frame," the circles' counter rotation started.

I guess I was a little frightened. Lots of 'What If's' raced through my mind. I saw Kim smiling at me as he passed in front of me on his first few rotations. But as things picked up speed, all became a blur.

If you've ever had Grade School Science you most likely have been exposed to static electricity. The old plastic rod and the cloth rubbed over it trick. As you get charged up, things like your hair stands up on end and your body feels the excitement of the static charge.

Well, as soon as they started, I felt that buildup start. The two counter rotating Spirit circles must have been generating quite a charge. I sure felt it building up in me.

Ribbons of electricity started to flash about us. First the outer group started to glow a soft green. Then the inner circle. I guess they had a higher charge because they glowed a much warmer, soft pink.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.