Bullet - Part 2 - A Cry In The Night - Cover

Bullet - Part 2 - A Cry In The Night

Copyright© 2012 by AJ Martin

Chapter 11

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Tom and I are left in the Conference Room after our Spirit friends have returned to their hosts. A bright flash and a bone rattling clap of thunder is followed by an eerie silence. A desperate Cry In the Night fills the room unsettling us.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Mystery   Paranormal   Ghost   Masturbation  

I sat there in the Waiting Room surrounded by my friends feeling my head buzz like I had a serious migraine headache coursing through my brain. Needless to say, it was hard to concentrate as Soon Lee traveled around through my Spirits' life or rather the series of lives my Spirit had lived though.

A plus was Tammy didn't send any more videos out over the Spirit Network encompassing me and my friends. I really thought showing more private moments of mine or displaying possible inappropriate things I'd gone through just wasn't a priority right now. Finding our mystery Spirit Caller was.

If we were going to find her, I needed clarity to concentrate. I hoped Soon Lee's exploration would end quickly. Thankfully my wish was granted in a short time. It wasn't too long before I felt the buzzing around in my head subside to almost nothingness. Although I could still feel the tension the headache had created.

"Well," offered Soon Lee, "I've found three distinct life stories hidden deep in your Spirit's past. There are in all probability even more, but I've gotten back to the late seventeenth century. From what I gather, that must be about the right time frame."

Everyone's concentration focused on Soon Lee as she spoke. "I just gleaned a few details about the life recorded then as a start. I've got to go back in again to get more details.

"Will, I can feel how hard this is on you. I thought a little time-out would make you feel better."

"So what did you find so far?" rang out in my mind and it's also that same question I heard my friends asking too.

"Like I mentioned," Soon Lee began. "Right now it's very sketchy. I've got a name and only a few details.

"The person I found your Spirit was living with back then was a young boy named Peter Parker. That life began on April 3rd of 1676. I got the impression when he was still young he suffered great sorrow and longing.

"I felt he had a sister he dearly loved. I'm not sure of her name. I distinctly felt when he was about 16 something serious happened to her.

"I'm not sure specifically what happened to her. But I perceived he was very upset about it. I felt his pain from that personal loss. He gave up on living as a result.

"Will, what I felt as I searched through your Spirit back then was his life just lost its purpose. I definitely felt the excruciating pain he went through because of the loss of his sibling; his older sister."

As Soon Lee explained what she'd been able to discern from her explorations, the sadness Peter had experienced ran directly through me. It was his part of my Spirit's memories I felt and that passed on directly to my friends.

Then something strange happened.

From within me I heard, "Will ... You have to help her.

"Will, you have to find our sister!"

Through me, my group heard it too. All eyes were once again riveted on me. My friends knew the plea was coming from within me. I was making it as Peter from my past. He was talking directly to and through me.

I half expected his memories to flood into my consciousness but that didn't happen. It sure would have made things easier on me. After all, it had not been too pleasant having Soon Lee wandering through my head. I admit I was reluctant to do it again.

It hurt. It really hurt. I was sure there was no analgesic I could take to alleviate the discomfort or the residual effect I was still feeling.

"How I wish I could find some Spirit Aspirin," leaked out from my brain. I tried to wish it away but I knew everyone had heard it. Surely my friends would take it the wrong way.

Thankfully, that didn't happen because Tammy offered, "It's OK Will.

"We understand how you're feeling."

In a split second she was kneeling on the chair in the row behind me that was back to back with the one I was sitting in. She started to knead my neck and shoulders. The massage, it was wonderful. Her hands worked magic on me and rapidly the stress I'd felt, melted away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.