Bullet - Part 2 - A Cry In The Night
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by AJ Martin

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tom and I are left in the Conference Room after our Spirit friends have returned to their hosts. A bright flash and a bone rattling clap of thunder is followed by an eerie silence. A desperate Cry In the Night fills the room unsettling us.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Mystery   Paranormal   Ghost   Masturbation  

Tammy floated off the tabletop settling into the chair next to me, putting her arm around my shoulder, as I shook my bowed head. I looked over to her, my eyes still shedding tears.

"If only we could have saved her," I cried. "She was calling out to us and we could do nothing.

"Now she's dead."

Exhausted, I uttered, "We could have helped her."

Then I felt a sharp pinch in my right side. As I rubbed where it hurt I flinched and said, "Ouch!"

"What's the matter?" asked Tammy.

"I don't know. I just got a very sharp pain in my right side. It's fading now, but something hurt me."

Marilyn leaned over toward me onto the side of the conference table saying, "You're face is a little pale. Something's happened to you."

"I'm a ghost," I thought. "Aren't I supposed to be pale?"

Well, that brought the proverbial house down. All of my friends broke out laughing. Through their mirth I muttered, "You'd think I'd be getting used to you all being able to read my mind or at least find a way to keep some of my thoughts private."

"Sure can be done," said Valerie. "But it takes practice and it's lots of work."

"Yeah, I'm still a fledgling at all of this," I admitted once again.

Rubbing my right side, trying to drive away the last of the dull ache the pain had become, I added, "I wonder if they've started another transplant?"

"That's the impression I'm getting," commented Stacey. "I got a similar feeling when they opened me up so they could put yours in me.

"First I felt a sharp pain. Then it rapidly shifted to a dull pain as it faded. Just like what you said just happened to you."

With that admission from Stacey, I remembered when I was leaning over the operating table watching the surgeon open me up, I'd felt a similar pain. I'd ignored it back then and I remember it had faded quite fast.

Aside from the dull pain I felt, I sensed being pulled away from the conference room and my new friends. Marilyn piped up, "See you in a few."

I smiled at her. As I was trying to say, "Guess so," the conference room faded from view and the operating room materialized in front of me.

I had to have misted from my friends and I wound up floating above the table. There I was laying on it in all my hooked up glory.

From the position of the surgeon operating on me, I figured the transplant recipient was getting my other kidney. I wondered how long it would be before I would meet a new Spirit.

As that thought crossed through my mind, a nurse leaned forward toward the surgeon. She carefully took my kidney, wrapped it in a sterile towel. Placing it in a red cooler marked, "Transplant Organ" she smiled and dashed out of the room.

I stayed for a moment, gazing down at myself, listening to the hum of the machinery hooked up to what was left of my earthly presence. I could almost feel the pulsing of the heart pump they had attached me. Tubes were everywhere. Except for the gaping hole in my forehead, I looked at peace.

I guess I was now at peace with my new existence: Being dead and traveling from place to place, sans body.

"Strange," I mused. "All this goes on around the living all the time. So little do they know."

As I thought about it, "Perhaps it's best that way," crossed my mind. Then there was a bright flash and I was standing in another operating theater as its door swung open. My kidney had arrived at its new destination.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.