Separating the Twins
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by Pretty in Pink

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Lia and Liz are twins, and now they've gone their own ways in life. Liz has entered the Air Force Academy, while Lia explores the world of TV and movies. TV sitcoms revolving around sex? TV soap operas on the same subject? Lia gets involved, but not the way people would think. It's a brand new genre (so to speak), and being in on the ground floor is a big plus.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Voyeurism   Nudism  

I began to get fan mail! Apparently I made a big impression in my red halter and shorts.

That had been one of the episodes that helped define me in the eyes of the fans. The hero, Kelly, the hero, came home to find us clearly going out. I was wearing a loose short-sleeved white blouse tied under my breasts over a red halter and shorts.

"Where are you two going?"

"We," I said, "are going down to Randy's Grill. We're going to drink iced tea, maybe one 'Real Close' each, and look at boys."

"Cute boys," Mari added. "Lots of cute boys."

"Ready?" I asked her.

She pointed at the door. "Forward to the boys!"

I pushed her out the door.

That set up a couple of other scenes. I would be visiting Mari for one reason or another, and Kelly would flirt a little with me. We never got physically close, or if we did there was always a table or a kitchen counter in the way. I was coached to turn so the viewer would get a look at my figure, but, and this was very important, I really didn't flirt back with him. I would shut him down politely, and clearly did not play up my looks. And I practically lived in that red halter. I think it sort of became a trademark.

A few episodes we had my big episode. The bad guys (led by a woman tin this case) decided to kidnap Mari to put pressure on Kelly. We found out that the bad guys were coming, so I sent Mari away in her van, telling her that I would delay them.

When the bad guys burst in I was wearing a towel and looking like I was preparing to take a bath. One of the men pulled a gun and barked, "Hands up!"

I let out a squawk and raised my hands. They carefully set the shot so it was taken from around my knees looking at the bad guy as the towel dropped. The next shot was from behind me and featured my bare back and the side of my breast. In reality I was wearing my red bikini bottoms (that were featured in a later episode), and three members of the bad guy gang got a good look at my boobs.

The chief baddie, a woman, entered a moment later, took in everything, and said dryly, "It's clear she isn't carrying any concealed weapons. Put your towel back on. What are you doing here?" When she said that there was a reflection from a mirror; a shoulder was in the way of my lower half, but my arm was across my boobs, and I had a very wide-eyed look on my face.

"The water's out in my apartment, and Mari said I could take a bath here. I was doing that when these guys burst in."

She shook her head. "If these perverts will stop staring, maybe they could look around ... While they do that, sit in that chair over there." She nodded at a chair in the corner. I did so, ostentatiously crossing my legs.

Two of the men spread out to search the house. One went to my purse and took out the cell phone. Then he looked at his boss. "Should we shoot her? She could warn the others."

"I can't tell if you are trying to be a complete idiot, or just like killing people." She did something to the gun in her hand and leveled it at him. After a few seconds she lifted the pistol. "You're still very useful, but one more crack like that and I'll end my indecision. Now why don't you be a good boy and rip out the phones in this place."

He did that while she kept an eye on him. Eventually the other two returned, and reported in. She gave me a look. "Keep your mouth shut and you'll be all right." Then they left.

When they were gone I took out Mari's small computer, booted it up, and emailed her phone. Then I went into the bathroom, closed the door, and the viewer could hear the sound of a bathtub being filled.

I saw the scene in the daily rushes. I thought it was pretty good even for someone who'd never been trained as an actress. When it aired I got a lot of fan mail. I hadn't really shown anything, but the fan mail seemed to imply that I'd shown everything.

I mentioned it to Mom when she called, and she laughed.

"We DVR'd the episode, dear, and you didn't show. Trust me on that."

I kind of laughed. ""The crew and cast got a shot of my boobs, but the rest was covered."

"Good camera angles. They made it seem as if you were bare. I got a lot of questions about that at the hair dresser's."

"We wanted the buzz," I told her. "Nothing boosts ratings like a little skin, even if there isn't any."

"My, you sound so commercial."

"Well, it is a business."

We talked for a bit, and I let her know what the shooting schedule was. We had a three week break coming up, Christmas and New Year's, and I was taking two of them and flying home for the holidays. I loved where we were, it was warm year-round, and the sunshine had done nice things for my tan, but I was lonely.

"Liz will be home for Christmas," Mom added at the end.

I felt a warm glow. This would be perfect.

Part, or most of the reason I was lonely was because of Rick, dick, or whatever I wanted to call him, some of them not very complimentary. I'd joined the company in part because I liked the idea of having all sorts of recreational sex in the town, but mostly so we could be together.

Things hadn't quite worked out the way I'd thought. I was about as celibate as a girl could get, and I was too busy to have much free time to go chase one down. And as for my supposed boyfriend...

The company had established a resort in Australia, spending bucketloads of money to buy and renovate this place on the Australian coast. Rick had accepted a job there, while that was okay, I figured I could get used to Australia, he'd gone and married a girl there.

Now I wasn't the most adamant girl when it came to being faithful in marriage. Look at my parents, for instance. But it did put a damper on things because you had to get both people to agree, and that could be a problem. But marriage... ! That was supposed to be me. It clearly wasn't, and maybe the girls at school were right and he'd just been a summer fling.

I was here, he was there, and 12,000 miles were just a bit too much for me. I sent him a note through the company's mail system (we didn't have email except in the business departments like Accounting). 'Congratulations on your marriage.' That was it. I wanted nothing more to do with him. He'd been a real dick.

I wasn't that broken up by it. He'd been out of my life for long enough that we didn't really have anything. I felt the loss, but that was it. In some way it was like losing a pet koi or something: you missed them, but you didn't have much in the way of emotional investment.

That cleared the decks for anyone else, but I was so busy I didn't have time to have a relationship. I did show up for the occasional get-together at the pool, but that was about it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.