Chris Incident
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by HardFelt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The continuing sexual chronicles of Mrs. Sara Bergman

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Slut Wife   Mother   Son   Big Breasts  

Blackmailed mature housewife mother and professional woman is coerced into sexual encounters with one of her sons best friends. The friend then applies more and more pressure on the woman, cuckolding the unwilling husband (Chris Incident 1) upscaling the forced affair until the mom is first given to others.

Perspectives of a married woman and her point of view.

Losing her honor and trying to maintain her respectable status in her marriage and her community was becoming less possible every time she met with Chris Thomas. She felt compelled to do the slut activities demanded by Chris because if she didn't follow instructions she knew that avoid a long prison sentence was a very real possibility; she was being blackmailed by a teenager. Sara knew, just from the recent events she had experienced, she might very well have to sacrifice her respectable status and her family relationships, to stay out of that horrible place in the south; she might even lose her marriage if this kept up. The teenager had been a friend of her son but now he was also her forced boyfriend. She was forty six years old, married and the damning information (including a video) could and would send her to prison. The blackmailing teenagers name was Chris Thomas and he was nineteen. Her husband had even acknowledged that she would go back to the prison with the information that the punk held over his wife. Jon, her husband, had not liked to admit that the punk teenager had that kind of power, but just like their son, knew she would be spending years behind bars if the information was given to the authorities. It was because of this acknowledgment of the awful information that both the husband and her son had agreed to Chris having his way with the wife and mother of two.

Her name was Mrs. Sara Ann Bergman and there had been a time when Chris had called her 'Mrs. Bergman', but that time was now ten days in the past. She was forty six and stood five feet two weighing in at a hefty one hundred and thirty five pounds with a 38DDD-29-34 figure.

Three days ago Chris had humiliated her by having her husband excite her in front of Chris, so that Chris could have sex with her. Chris called her other names now, but mostly he called her his slut. For the past two weeks, as his slut, she had fucked and sucked him, twice in front of her husband, and several times in front of her son. Sara knew the real reason wasn't to get aroused, but it was to get her used to the idea that she was his to do with as he pleased. As a natural blonde, with thirty eight triple 'd' cup breasts Sara was more than aware of the fact that both men and boys stared at her. It wasn't a surprise for Sara to learn that Chris had never before felt or fondled a woman as 'big' as she was; she was used to the fact that her large breasts often brought her unwanted attention. Sara realized that his breast fetish with her had a benefit because she was so sensitive in her nipples and on the bottom curves of her large breasts. Chris found that out one time when he brought her to a sexual climax merely by fondling her breasts and stimulating her nipples! She had felt even more degraded when she had allowed Chris to find that out about her.

Even if she was a little round at the tummy her big boobs more than accented her frame and the fact that she was only five feet two inches also added to the giant appearance of her round boobs.

It only took three days of his daily visits for Sara to learn how he 'demanded' her to act.

He would always squeeze her breast, either one at a time or both together, when he showed up at her front door and it was always between three and five in the afternoon. She would then ask him if she could take off her clothes and if he agreed she would strip to nothing in front of him. Then she would ask him to play with "his" big tits. Sometimes, though, he would tell her to put on a tit show by interlacing her fingers behind her head and leaning forward. She would then rotate her shoulders and shake her breasts until the twin globes bounced together. The subsequent obscene slapping sound of flesh on flesh was almost always a unwanted but highly effective stimulant to Sara. She was never to refer to her boobs as boobs or breasts; tits, jugs, melons and fun bags were all acceptable. If playing with her boobs excited her even a little bit she would prove it by presenting him with her shaved crotch for his inspection after which he would and usually did finger her to an excited arousal. She then would be required to have sex with him using her pussy as sort of an excited wet glove. After he got off inside her pussy she always cleaned him with her mouth and tongue before asking him how she was to dress for later in the day. Sometimes he kept her nude even when her son and later her husband got home as she performed her household duties totally naked in front of everyone for the duration of the time he spent with her. The time he spent with her was never the same; sometimes a couple of hours other times all afternoon and evening. At other times Chris enjoyed having sex with her while her son video recorded the two of them in the sex acts. Chris especially was intense about her son recording her swaying, wobbling breasts as he pounded her from the rear. In addition to all of these deliberating humiliating acts of sex he wanted a video recording twice a week of the older woman learning how to give Chris with what he considered proper blowjobs. These blowjobs always required Sara to allow the teenager to deep throat her with his erection. The first few blowjobs depicted her gagging as she attempted to comply with his demands and the 'gluck gluck gluck' sound her mouth and throat made when she didn't fully allow penetration into her throat by his hard cock.

Over a period of time, though, the older wife, mother and professional woman learned how to deep throat without gagging. Surprisingly it was Chris who provided her with the method of getting his erection past her throat gagging reflex. He suggested she try to swallow his erection and it worked! She no longer gagged on any cock shoved down her throat, if she was given time to prepare her throat for the upcoming unnatural invasion. Chris had her prove that by giving her husband his first ever deep throat blowjob, first without the preparation, resulting in the 'gluck' sound, then prepared without the sound and a long, slow, effective throat fuck which resulted in her husbands cock ejaculating by spirting his spend directly down her throat. Her husband appeared to appreciate her newly learned oral stimulation specialty.

The middle aged mom answered the door. She was dressed in a tight T-shirt like top and a pair of very tight cutoff jeans. She wore a bra beneath the top and the outline of the white bra could clearly be seen. The woman had taken a lot of time to apply the heavy application of make- up without making it look like she had done this. She hesitated before she opened the door.

Then putting on her best smile she opened the door to the teenage blackmailer. As ususal when he stepped past her he grabbed one of her big jutting breasts. This time he had used his right hand to grab her left breast. He squeezed hard enough to cause indentations under his fingers. The older woman had long since learned how to suppress the wince that followed and maintain a smile across her mascara covered face. Sara was careful not to disengage his hand from her breast as she closed the door and tried to appear as if she encouraged the grope of her breast. She continued to smile as his finger rubbed over the shirt and bra finding her nipple as he rubbed. As her nipple responded she carefully allowed him to lead her over to the three seat couch his hand never leaving her big breast.

"May I take my clothes off, now, for you sir?"

Her question was stated just the way he wanted her to say it and what was worse she knew that this was to always be her response when she first met him and he groped her breast regardless of where she was at or if there was someone with him. Sara watched him sit down and responded immediately when he replied,

"Sure, slut and give me a nice titty dance once you get naked."

"Yes sir." she responded acknowledging she had heard and understood the demand.

The woman was obviously aware of the attention the youth gave her as she stood in front of him and removed her clothes, trying to keep a smile on her face while she did so. The worst of the strip in front of her son's friend was removing first her jean shorts and then her panties. The problem was that she was wearing small two inch pumps which he had told her on many previous strips had to stay on as she stripped. Sara had to almost kneel down to get the heel to clear the leg band of both the jean and the panty. The 'titty dance' she knew from previous experience was performed to allow maximum jiggle action on her big breasts. Half of the dance was accomplished by her leaning forward and making her big breasts bounce back and forth as well as slap together. The action of her big boobs slapping together made a fleshy sound and caused her boobs to bounce upward. The dance always excited her nipples and always brought a flush of embarrassment to her face as she complied. She also had learned never, ever, to initiate a request unless it was nearly life threatening. The titty dance would last as long as he wanted it, or until her held out this right hand palm up. Sara would stop the dance and place her breast in the upturned hand and wait for comments or further instructions. Sometimes he would drop away his hand after playing with her nipple and fondling her breast which meant she was to continue with the wiggling and jiggling of her big breasts trying to entertain him as much as she could.

"What are you, Mrs. Bergman?"

She knew he used her married title because it humiliated her by reminding her she was married older and completely under his control. There was a standard answer which she completely and immediately responded with,

"I am your married slut, sir."

"Very good, slut, now what if someone else asked you?"

"I would respond," she said continuing with the dance, "that I am Chris's married slut."

He rubbed his crotch. It was another signal the married mother and friends mom had learned and she responded even as she was leaning forward bouncing her breasts in front of him,

"May I suck your cock sir?"

"Yeah, slut, do it."

Sara immediate got between his legs. She kept her face turned towards him as she used touch to find his fly then unzip his fly. Keeping her eyes on his face she fished his semi aroused cock out of his pants, lowering her whole body, maintaining eye contact, as she opened her mouth and licked his rapidly thickening erection paying special tongue action to the head of the youths large penis and licking his cum hole with the tip, then the flat of her tongue.

"I want to swallow your cum sir," she wanted to say around the erection in her mouth but it came out more like, "Ah wallah tah wa-wawaoh ur hum wir". To Sara it sounded like gibberish but both Chris and she knew what she had been told to say so even while she slurped and sucked on the youth's erection she was aware he knew what she had attempted to say.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.