Passage to India - Cover

Passage to India

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lady Montague's brief marriage produced a trio of triplet girls possessed of beauty beyond description. They were named Faith, Hope, and Charity and were raised in the extensive harem of the Rajah of Kalipur. Their adventures form the basis of this multi chapter story that contains more than a fair share of erotica.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Violence   Nudism  

Sir Robert Montague was strictly an "old school" fellow who never presumed to attempt anything of his own making. He was sorely taxed to remember a single thought that was not planted in his head by his overbearing mama or his severely strict papa.

Even his marriage to Gwendolyn Mayfair was prearranged by his dowager Aunt Eloise who was committed to proper and circumspect coupling of the upper classes and none of this romance nonsense or "feelings" that never paid off dividends. She had searched far and wide to find this adequately endowed virgin whose family was well connected in the all-important "Tea Business".

She insured that their conjugal bed was comfortable and arranged for professional mating specialists to assist in the deflowering process. The female member of the sexual duo worked diligently "fluffing up" the libido challenged Sir Robert and the male counterpart insured that Gwendolyn's ordinary but adequate pussy was sufficiently wet and ready for insertion of her groom's determined cock.

The delivery of Sir Robert intensely fertile seeds were propelled deep inside the shouting bride's vagina and forced up into her cervix by the agile fingers of the female impresario driving deep into Sir Robert's virgin pucker hole. The seeds found their target ready for penetration and wormed inside with little effort. In fact, the consummation of the marriage culminated in the wondrous conception of a triple play in one fertile egg. Nine months hence, 3 beautiful baby girls would bear the name Montague and be identical in appearance.

Unfortunately, the stress of the vigorous coupling combined with the shock of his anal adventure caused the well satisfied Sir Robert to incur some irreversible damage to his heart valves and he was unable to be roused the next morning.

The newlywed Gwendolyn was inconsolable and she repaired to her family estate in the Midlands. Her Grandfather in India pleaded with her to come to him and assist with the development of the Tea trade in the Far East. She saw no reason to stay and decided to go quickly before the period of confinement precluded her travel.

She boarded ship the following month and sailed for the next two and a half months to her destination. The ship's doctor took excellent care of her and personally tended to her needs. They became so close that the doctor soon took care of her sexual needs as well. Since the good doctor McCauley was a well-traveled man, he was well-acquainted with many sexual perversions and kinky fetishes of the Orient. By the time the voyage was almost concluded, the sexually repressed Gwendolyn was proficient in most depravities exposed to the Western World.

Just when everything seemed to be stabilizing for her, the ship fell victim to a band of Pirates operating in the area beyond the control of the British Imperial Navy. They took the ship without a single drop of blood being spilled. Since they were primarily interested in the barter of slaves, it was not certain if that was a good thing or bad.

Thus, the five month pregnant with triplets Gwendolyn was stripped, evaluated, and determined to be of higher value because of her maternal condition. She was treated with care and retained her dignity. Her only regret was the loss of the doctor's nightly visits to her bed to console her and boost her morale.

The slave market in Northern Africa was a bustling hub of activity, the males were lauded for their muscles and strong backs and the females were poked and prodded in those areas generally considered to be private in most societies. Gwendolyn was exempted from the process because of her condition and she took full advantage of it.

The Lady Montague was the subject of some spirited bidding, not for her physical attributes which was most often the case, but for the rounded belly she sported like a badge of honor. When the local physician announced he had discerned the presence of at least three separate heartbeats, the bidding rose rapidly. It was like getting four for the price of one.

Her new master was the powerful Rajah of Kalipur, a very old man with a penchant for Western females and virginal schoolgirls over the age of 16.

The trip to her new home was not too bad. They had excellent weather and the transport was comfortable and clean.

Gwendolyn delivered her babies a scant two months after her arrival in Kalipur.

The staff in the Rajah's "wives and concubines" quarters immediately arranged for three nursemaid nannies from the nearby village. They were the ones who suckled the three female babes with proud and haughty airs at tending the Rajah's favorites.

The tired and stressed-out British lady was happy to be over her ordeal but in truth, she never really recovered from the delivery process and slowly faded away like a candle down to its last iota of wick and wax. Her primary regret was the fact she would not be able to display the depraved skills that Doctor McCauley had carefully schooled her in during the long ocean voyage. She sank into relative obscurity and a grave of some creative design behind the harem happy that she had at least delivered three new additions to the Montague family line.

The three baby girls were pampered and spoiled beyond belief. Their mother had named them Faith, Hope and Charity. They were so identical that the servants kept them in different colored garments to tell them apart. That seemed to work well unless one of the girls decided to play a trick and switched her clothing with one of her siblings.

The years passed quickly and at 16 years of age, the triplets were always in some sort of trouble and had a reputation of playful wildness. Faith was the most stable of the three sisters. She tended to calm the other two down when they wanted to push excitement to the next level. Her left earlobe had several small scars where a puppy had chewed her thinking she was a bone and not a little girl. Hope was the most sensual of the three sisters and she had already started to masturbate much to the delight of the servants who loved to watch her writhing about on the bed or the floor at night. They speculated that she would be the first to join the Rajah's harem after proper training by the corps of concubine trainers. These young men and women watched and waited for her training to begin. Hope had no special mark to identify her but the very fact that she had no chewed ear or tiny mole on her left ass cheek like Charity was identification in and of itself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.