Bernie
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2012 by Marti

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A follow on from 'The Car Park Was Empty' with a stronger, darker content. Thanks must go to Gill Byrd, for inspiration and for the use of some of her characters. See Jill's day out

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   White Couple   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Size   BBW  

"Fucking hell" shouted Billy "that was amazing!" Reggie, stepped back and dropped to the floor, Jackie slumped back on to the bales ... she coughed, and then spat out some creamy white spittle. Reggie snorted and walked back to the stables ... he'd done his bit, now it was time for some food!

Billy now jumped about, dancing around Bernie. "That was good weren't it Bernie" he chanted. "Can I now Bernie?" he asked "You did say, you did promise" he pleaded. "Ok Billy, she's all yours" Bennie replied." just untie her arms though."

Billy wooped "Wa-Hooo" he hollered. And rushed over to Jackie, he quickly undid the rope holding her arms outstretched, but leaving her wrists bound. Jackie just stayed as she was ... shivering a little as the covering of semen began to cool. Billy leaned it to Jackie; "Now I'll be your friend" he leered.

Then he ran back to her backside. As he ran he undid his jeans and out popped a rather large cock! And like Billy it was ugly! Not as big by any measure to Ian, but for such a little dwarfish man his cock was very out of place. He sat on the Bales and yanked off his Jeans. And then stood, his short thick legs bare, his feet still in scruffy trainers and his cock and balls in his hands. He hopped behind Jackie and positioned himself between her knees, remarkably the little midget was at the right height, the same as the little miniature pony's. The perfect height to easily impale Jackie, he eyed her fat puffy minge eagerly.

"Ooooooh Fuck" he cackled, "I've been dying for this" he croaked. He plunged two fingers into Jackie's soggy twat and twisted them around, Jackie pulled her arms with a start, and notices that the rope was loose. She tried to rise to her knees but Billy pushed her down, "Stay down bitch" he growled. Jackie looked over her shoulder. "Billy" she said, "If your going to fuck me" her voice emotionless, "just hurry up and get it over with!" Billy Laughed, he pulled his fingers from her twat ... they dripped with her moisture, he rubbed it up and down her slit, covering her cunt and arse; then he rubbed some on his cock head too. Then her grabbed his cock with one hand and with the other worked his thumb into her as yet un violated arsehole! Jackie rose up onto her knees, her tits swaying, horse jiz dripping from her, "Oh Billy no!" she shouted, realising what he had planned. "Shut up" he said. "You've just been reamed by two Shetland ponies ... you think I'm going to stick my cock in your baggy cunt?"

He pushed his thumb in harder and twisted... "Ow fuck Billy, your hurting" cried Jackie. Billy took no notice. He pulled his thumb from her tight virginal bum hole and pressed the end of his knarled old knob against the tight little sphincter. And then he pushed! "Billy Billy Nooo" cried Jackie urgently ... Then she squealed, and panted, "Ah Ah Ah Ah" then she shrieked "take it out! Take it out! ... It hurts soooo, Take it out!", she cried, urgent and insistent. Billy laughed and accompanied by Jackies cries, he began to pump his cock into her arse ... Jackie screwed up her eyes and howled! Then she heard a calming voice ... It was Bernie, he knelt on the bales in-front of her..."Bernie" she cried, "make him stop make him stop!" she was crying now real tears!. "Shhhhh" Bernie hissed, " I can help" he said. He held both her wrists as she whimpered and bounced to the rhythm of Billy's prodding. "Breath", Bernie said "and push, like your having a shit, It won't hurt then ... and you might start to like it"

With no choice and desperate for relief, panting she screwed up her face and then she pushed, straining. "Ooooooh Yessss!" cried Billy, "do it again." Jackie grunted and strained again, pushing steadily, she began to calm down..."Good" said Bernie, "see feeling better" Jackie sobbed and nodded. "Now" Bernie continued "gently push you bum muscles, like your squeezing out a fart ... and you'll be right as rain.". I could see Jackie concentrating. Billy started to fuck faster. "Core fuck" he shouted "she's fucking hot and tight, and she's taking all my cock!" He slapped her bum cheek, playfully "Oh what an amazing fuck" he cried "That's it Jackie, push, push" he encouraged "You'll be an anal convert in no time!

Jackie was, pushing like Bernie said, she had controlled her breathing and she looked into Bernie's eyes steadily. "That's it my girl" Bernie said; "Your doing it"

Jackie, closed her eyes and ... Moaned, a throaty "Uhhh." Bernie laughed, "there" he said, "you dirty girl!"

He cupped her full large tits which were bouncing on her chest in time to Billy's savage thrusts, her nipples were already hard again. "Lets see if we can't get you to cum one last time. "said Bernie. With that he began to pull down on Jackie's nipples, then catch them between his thumb and forefinger and twist them back and forth. Jackie still staring at Bernie, Moaned again. "Uuuugh" she grunted. Billy kept on fucking her arse, (boy he had some stamina) his cock deep in her bowels, and Bernie pulled on her Nipples tantalising her. Before long she was puffing and blowing..."Oooooooh" she said..."tingling in my arse, in my clit ... in my belly! Bernie pulled and twisted harder, faster... "Ooooh, Ooooooh" cried Jackie..."Ooooooh, Oooooooh Gonna ... Cummmmmmmm" and her hips bucked her belly shuddered and she buried her face into Bernie's shoulder ... Billy, Roared ... Ohhhh Fuck he shouted, she just cum? Her bum nearly squeezed my cock in two!. Jackie sobbing, lifted her face to Bernie's ... she tried to kiss him but he pulled away. With one hand he undid his trousers, and let his cock spring free and with the other, he guided her mouth to his shaft "Suck" he said. Dutifully and with almost thankful passion Jackie did. Her head bobbed up and down on Bernie's cock, her tongue slavered over it. And she moaned and gulped. Billy shouted..."I'm going to Cum!" His voice, cracking with his effort, "ooooh," replied Bernie, "me too" and with a painful "Aaaaaaagh" he held Jackie's face into his grey pubic hair and emptied his old ball sack down her throat ... Jackie swallowed, with abandon, with a hunger as if she did not want to loose a drop of this mans cum. At the other end Billy shrieked and held deep into Jackie's arse and shot his bolt, his balls jumping in a parody of the stallions as he jettisoned his seed in her belly. "Ooooooh Fuck" he cursed and pulled his cock from her arse, which twitched and gapped a white froth at the rim. Billy rolled off and lay on his back beside Jackie..."Fuck" he said, "what a night!" Bernie pulled his cock from her mouth, she protested as he vacated her orifice, wanting to take more of his cock his seed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.