Bernie - Cover

Bernie

Copyright© 2012 by Marti

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A follow on from 'The Car Park Was Empty' with a stronger, darker content. Thanks must go to Gill Byrd, for inspiration and for the use of some of her characters. See Jill's day out

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   White Couple   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Size   BBW  

Billy released the ropes from the rings, allowing Jackie's legs to slacken a little, but he didn't remove the ropes, instead he loosened the loops around her ankles and then pushed them up her leg, just above the knee. He did this to both legs. Then wrinkling his nose, and muttering obscenities, he gingerly tiptoes through the puddles of horse cum and jumped up onto the bales. He then unceremoniously and with a little effort, rolled Jackie onto her front. Jackie was startled out of her stupor. She lifted her head and looked back over her shoulder "Billy?" She said. "Quiet" snapped Billy, but his tone was less unpleasant towards her, he then pulled on the blanket beneath her and positioned her back in the centre of the bales. Jackie asked no further questions and just lay her head back down.

Billy then jumped down off the bales and trotted back to her legs. Which were now crossed and bent at the knees. Billy cursed and pulled an ugly face "Fuck" he said and gingerly picked at the ropes..."Fuck" he moaned again "Bernie" he snapped "these ropes are fucking minging!" "Just get on with it" barked Bernie. Billy muttered, just loud enough to be heard. "Fucking horse Jiz!" But he continued with the task. He carefully untangled the ropes and then wiped his hands on Jackie's bum cheeks and back. Still grumbling, but undeterred he pushed Jackie's thighs up against the edge of the bales and threw the ropes out to the side. He then parted her knees and looped the rope around the length of rope holding the bales together and before long Jackie was once again restrained and vulnerable. This time kneeling in a puddle of horse spunk with her arse up in the air, her whole genital area luridly on view and totally accessible, her belly and chest flat on the bale platform.

I have to say it was very seedy, yet very erotic. Billy quickly walked back to Jackie's head end and adjusted the rope on her arms, pulling it tighter and wedging her thighs and tummy tightly against the bales. This caused Jackie to wince "Owww Billy" she cried. Billy trotted back round and gave the other ropes a final check, then cheekily her patted her bottom, then bent and sniffed at her rear end "Phew" he said, waving his hand in front of his nose..."She's ready" he called to Bernie.

"Good" said Bernie "And now for our finally!" Billy walked off thru those infamous double doors.

Bernie again walked over to Jackie; he knelt by her outstretched arms. She turned her head and looked at him. "Hello Bernie" she said, almost sleepily. "hello Jackie love" replied Bernie. "How did you like my little Ronnie" he asked, "did he make you feel good?" Jackie sighed. "Yes Bernie, at first it hurt, but" she paused, "then" she whispered "he made me cum so hard" Bernie chuckled "good he said. "Ronnie likes to fuck, especially big strong girls like you, but". Bernie stopped for a moment and looked towards the doors. "But" he repeated "he just fucks till he comes, which was good for you Jackie". Bernie looked at the doors again. "Now Reggie" ... He said. "Reggie is a pro" He stood up and stepped back. Jackie starred at him. "Bernie?" Jackie called up to him. But the doors behind her had opened.

Billy led Reggie in. Unlike Ronnie, Reggie didn't make a sound, apart from snorting and blowing through his snout. But he knew what was about to happen. Billy walked Reggie round the arena passed where I sat and then turned and walked Reggie in-front of Jackie. You could tell he was keen, his cock was already hard and jutting rampantly from his groin. Un-like Ronnie's dark cock, Reggie's was very pale a pinkie beige colour. It was not as long as Ronnie's, but it was thicker, much thicker, and the globular swollen head was uglier. It looked like a misshapen fist and was easily the size of Neville's ugly paws!

Billy led Reggie close to Jackie's bound wrists. "Jackie" he said, "stroke his nose, feel how soft" he smirked. Jackie bemused and not catching his sarcasm, lifted her arms and stroked Reggie's nose. "Ooooooh" she sighed. Next Billy, let Reggie get closer to Jackie, so he could sniff her face, he blew warm air into her mouth and snorted over her hair. He whinnied and shook his head as he smelt Jackie's sweat in her hair. Jackie held her head up as best she could, and Reggie' continued to sniff and snort. Then he stuck out his long pink horsy tongue and licked Jackie's face his prehensile tongue probing into her mouth and tasting her skin "Eeeeeeww" muttered Jackie ... Then Billy pulled Reggie back and walked him round in front of Jackie. "Billy called to Jackie "Look" he shouted "look at his cock". And Jackie looked. "Its all for you" Billy shouted "And your going to love it!" Jackie had no option she just hung her head, in shame, trepidation perhaps? Or in realisation that she wanted it, wanted it real bad?

Bernie walked Reggie out of her field of vision and he trotted eagerly behind him, until they both stood in-front of Jackie's poor un-guarded rear.

Billy pulled the tether from Reggie's halter and simply let him go. The little Stallion walked slowly towards Jackie's rear. His little hooves clip clipping on the concrete. Jackie could hear him, and for the first time tried to move in her bonds. She wriggled and tried to close her knees, but she was trapped! Reggie reached her upturned and exposed bum and sniffed, Jackie could feel his breath "ooooh" she whined her voice thick with concern. Then Reggie stuck his thick tongue out again and licked, his thick rubbery tongue slapped her bum cheek and raked down over her arsehole and down over her exposed cunt. Reggie sucked his tongue back into his mouth and savoured her taste, he shook his head and his fat cock twitched. The he licked again, this time slicking up from Jackie's little patch of pubes, up through her open quim, up parting her labia, up over her wet smelly well fucked whole, then up further and over her bum hole, then back into his mouth where he chomped his teeth as he enjoyed her flavour.

He licked again, this time straight to Jackie's, open gash, his tongue licked her here, where that enticing flavour came from, then penetrated into her chute. "Aaaaaaah Ooooooooh" moaned Jackie as the rubbery tongue explored the inside of her cunt. Reggie tasted her again and then licked some more, two, three four times, sometimes licking some times penetrating Jackie's now moistening cunny.

Jackie moaned and wriggled her bum. As Reggie continued to lick, she started to push back onto his tongue, trying to lift her whole arse up so Reggie could lick, her genitals ... and probably trying to get him to lick her clit! As she pushed and heaved, she grunted lustily "Uhh Uhh Uhh."

Now Billy intervened, "Reggie" he said softly he tapped his hind quarters. Reggie new this signal and at once he reared up and straddled Jackie rear end. His little barrel chest almost resting on Jackie's jutting bum. Reggie's cock began to twitch and bounce. He snorted and stepped forward. Jackie yelped! As his thick blunt cock head jabbed hard at her arsehole "Shit no!" she wailed. But Reggie was a pro, he stepped back and then skipped forward and..."AAAaaaaaHHH, OoooUUUUmmmmPh" Jackie cried. With one skip and hard thrust, Reggie forced his mighty phallic fist into Jackie's poor exploited cunt hole. Without giving her chance to adjust Reggie started to thrust and hold like Ronnie did. Without resistance Jackie had no choice but to endure Reggie's on-slaught. With each thrust she grunted "Uuuhh". Reggie stepped forward as he pistoned into Jackie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.