Bernie - Cover

Bernie

Copyright© 2012 by Marti

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A follow on from 'The Car Park Was Empty' with a stronger, darker content. Thanks must go to Gill Byrd, for inspiration and for the use of some of her characters. See Jill's day out

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   White Couple   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Size   BBW  

Bernie stepped over to Jackie and leaned on the bales next to her. "See" he said "You can and you did!" he looked down at her with a leer, perused her firm thick body, down to her navel, her belly swollen with equine cock. He groaned as he looked at her raped and ravaged twat, with that mighty black shaft forcing her poor stretched lips wide. "Told you it would be worth it" he purred, "you wanted to cum didn't you" Jackie lay there panting. "Oh Bernie" she said "I cum so hard Bernie." "Yes" He chuckled "Little Ronnie knows his trade, and I told you you'd like it."

Bernie looked down her body at the thick dark shaft embedded in her straining quim. "By the time they have finished with you, nothing else will do" he smirked.

"Bernie?" Jackie asked quizzically.

Bernie just laughed "remember how peters muzzle felt so soft, and how the ponies made your cunt tingle?" "Yes Bernie" said Jackie. "Well" Bernie continued, "Ronnie just gave you the biggest cum you ever had and he's going to do it some more before he's finished" Bernie's voice was harsh and matter of fact, "and you will want it more and more ... you'll be addicted to horse cock, no man will ever compare!" He stood up again. "So" he said, to anyone listening "You just enjoy the fuck of your life time Jackie!" He looked at me, then nodded to Billy.

Billy stood up, Bernie lent in and ripped the blindfold from Jackie's eyes. She blinked and looked up at the pony above her then down her body to her plundered pussy. Her eyes went wide as she took in the sight of the thick almost black phallus still plunged into her poor defenceless hole. The aroma of sex was palpable along with the smell of horse and the slight sweet odour of horse shit, Jackie took all this in, in that fleeting moment. Just before, Billy gave Ronnie two slaps on his rump and said "Go On Boy!"

Ronnie the stallion neighed, his time had come! His shrill high pitch cries deafen us all! His hind legs skipped, clattering on the concrete, then he took two firm steps forward and then began to buck his hips. But this time he bucked and held himself forward then dropped back, waited a split second then thrust again, held and dropped back. Jackie lifted her head again, and looked at the stallion, just as he began his onslaught. As his cock penetrated to her depths she dropped back and arched her back "Ooooooooh" she cried, unable to resist. Then as he bucked she breathed in audibly. Then as the little pony held his cock deep inside her, she let her breath go in a long drawn out wail, contrived of northing more than pure licentious pleasure. It was an animal sound, bestial, immoral, that of a rutting lustful beast. The lurid moan was repeated over and over as Ronnie continued to thrust and hold, thrust and hold. Igniting Jackie to further heights of animalistic passion she was rocked by strong powerful waves of immeasurable pleasure!

Now Ronnie stepped forward again and I could see his cock was deep inside her, it must have been pressing on her cervix or maybe beyond into her womb! Then he thrust, thrust and held, thrust and held ... Jackie abandoned herself to the sensations, her hips were lifting off the bale, she was willing the phallus deeper into her cunt, into her sex. On the fourth thrust she cried out again. Her voice husky, rasping "Ooooh Billy, Bernie! ... I'm cumming Oooooohhh Cumminggggg and again she shuddered and shook, her tits wobbling on her chest as she rocked in another intense orgasm.

Now Ronnie just fucked her, pushing his cock deep into her then out slightly, then back in, he started to snort loudly, foam flew from his mouth as he started to reach his climax. I watched as his large heavy ball sack, began to rise and fall, up and down like a macabre yo yo. Then he jabbed hard and held his huge stallion cock firmly inside Jackie. His balls tightened up against his belly and he bellowed. His balls began to jiggle and Jackie squealed. Ronnie dropped his head close to Jackie's and panted, his mouth open. His Big Balls bounced and his cock began to jerk inside Jackie's ravaged cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.