Bernie
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by Marti

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A follow on from 'The Car Park Was Empty' with a stronger, darker content. Thanks must go to Gill Byrd, for inspiration and for the use of some of her characters. See Jill's day out

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   White Couple   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Size   BBW  

"Please" she sobbed "Why?" She looked at Billy, "he just shrugged and stared back. "Bernie" she called. "I'm here" Bernie called and stepped closer to her. "Bernie, did you see?" she asked earnestly, "Ian and me" she continued "I did it for you" she said, her voice breaking, she sobbed, eager to explain her frustration; "but he didn't ... He didn't finish, he left me, he..." But before she could finish her sentence, Bernie interrupted. "Its ok Jackie" he said sweetly, softly. "I loved watching you and I wanted to see you ... you know finish ... I wanted you to cum," Bernie touched her hair, now sweaty and damp. "But I liked it when you swallowed his spunk" he said. "Did you?" replied Jackie, her tone sounded pleased, "You sure you liked it" she asked again. "Oh yes, yes" said Bernie, "and you'll cum don't you worry". Jackie smiled..."Mmmmmm good" she sighed.

Then she pulled at her bonds ... she looked at Bernie "Why?" she started, but Bernie interrupted again. "Oh, so you don't hurt yourself" he said, "I certainly don't want to see you hurt yourself" he said ... Bernie then snapped his fingers at Billy and Billy put something black, (a pair of Knickers perhaps) In Bernie's hand, "Of you go Billy", he said "and" he shouted, after Billy "make sure you get it right" "fuck off! Replied Billy as he skipped thru the double doors.

Bernie sat down next to Jackie and started to touch her hair, he surveyed her nakedness ... i could see he was impressed with her, but he didn't touch her, apart from moving her damp hair from out of her eyes. "Are you ok Jackie" he asked. "Yes" she replied. "Good" Bernie went on, he paused for a while still adjusting Jackie's hair. "Billy says he wants to give me a surprise" he said softly, "I think, that's really nice ... don't you? His voice was casual, nonchalant. A surprise" he said again. "you do think that's nice, don't you?" he continued, "especially from someone like, well, like Billy." "A surprise?" asked Jackie quizzically. "Yes" said Bernie, "a surprise, for you, me, Martin, all of us, but for me and you especially". Bernie continued, he still gently stroked Jackie's hair. "You do like surprises don't you Jackie?" he asked..."um, yes" she said..." Oh Good! Bernie said almost gratefully. "But so we don't spoil it for Billy, he asked me if you'd put this on?" he held up the knickers Billy had given to Bernie, but they weren't knickers. It was a dark black blindfold with adjustable elastic straps ... Before Jackie could answer Bernie, slipped it over her head and covered her eyes... "Bernie" she said "I'm not sure" Bernie, touched her cheeks, and then gently adjusted the eye pieces. "Its ok, he said softly "this is how you make friends with Billy". Jackie nodded her head "Oh, yes ok" she said ... Bernie stood up again and stepped away from Jackie, "now all we have to do, is wait" he said.

I felt pretty bad ... I should have stopped this. But I do like to watch and It's easy to say you'd do this or you'd do that, if it was you. But you know, if you're offered your fantasies, what bloke wouldn't swallow his pride and agree to anything. Even hand over the love of his life, if it meant he'd get that thing he craves. Besides I've never seen Jackie look so horny. Out of her head on god knows what sort of pills; stripped naked and tied and vulnerable on some bales in a shed in the middle of nowhere. Already fucked enough to make her beg for it. And, now blindfolded, her cunt exposed luridly for our small audience ... And, like the rest of us, waiting for some sort of surprise ... my cock is rigid. I have made up my mind, we've come this far, I'm going to give in, what ever happens next I'm going to get my cock out and wank ... what ever happens!

And that's when the screaming started! I gripped my seat, totally un-nerved. It sounded like school children playing in a playground. High pitched squeals and cries. Then the double door's opened and the shrill screams got louder.

In stepped Billy, leading one of the little chestnut ponies, its diminutive voice was high and urgent. But now I realised, as did the little pony what was planned for Jackie! The pony jittered, bucked and strained It lunged forward, its ears alert, head low, it snorted and sniffed the air. Its lips curled and its tongue extended as it smelt or tasted the aroma, the aroma it knew, the sent of cunt, the sent of sex!. It whinnied and squealed, stamped its tiny hooves. It was getting very excited, its penis began to extend, dropping down from between its hind legs, it swished its tail and I saw it huge testicles. It may have been a tiny Shetland pony but its equipment was still that of a Horse. Its cock hung down, dark brown with a large mushroom shaped head, folds of skin wrinkled below the bulbous head, the thick shaft growing, already much thicker than Ian. I was appalled, I stood up, desperate to intervene but Neville grabbed my arm, and shook his head, "Too late" he said and with a sharp tug sat me down ... I was shaking but I'm ashamed to say it was compelling. Billy allowed the pony to step forward, just close enough so it could almost touch Jackie's cunt.

Jackie was aware something was a-miss "Bernie" she called, shaking her head and pulling against the ropes. "Bernieee" she cried again. The pony snorted and blew hot breath from its nostrils, Jackie felt it and froze. She cried again "Bernie!" her voice anxious, insistent, "BerniEEEEE!"

Billy Laughed, he let the pony move forward again, it sniffed again and then neighed, shrill and loud. Jackie shook and struggled "No!" she shouted.

Bernie now reacted; he called her name, stepped to her side. "Bernie" she cried "you can't" she cried "no, no" she said. Bernie stroked her hair again, and re-adjusted the blind fold. "Sssssssshhhhh" he breathed "remember how you felt when you stroked the ponies" he said his voice soft, calming, "how it made you tingle" he continued. "But Bernie" wailed Jackie. "Shhhh" breathed Bernie, "This is what you want, what you thought about, isn't it?" "Jackie gasped, "Oh no, No" her voice fearful, "Bernie" she whimpered "Please Bernie, not this its wrong, Bernie! I can't, you can't do this" she pleaded. Bernie chuckled "It's ok Jackie" he said, "you can do it, you want to do it and you want to cum don't you?" Jackie shook her head "No No" she exclaimed "not like this!" Bernie stroked her hair again one last time. "it will be ok" he said "you'll see". He stepped back and nodded to Billy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.