Bernie - Cover

Bernie

Copyright© 2012 by Marti

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A follow on from 'The Car Park Was Empty' with a stronger, darker content. Thanks must go to Gill Byrd, for inspiration and for the use of some of her characters. See Jill's day out

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   White Couple   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Size   BBW  

Bernie immediately stood up and stepped away "Ian!" He barked. Ian moved forward, thrusting Jackie's legs further apart. He quickly positioned himself, then grasped his big hard cock he pressed it against Jackie's awaiting sex. Jackie felt the blunt head of his cock. Startled, her eyes flew open, "Bernie" she called her eyes searching. "Sorry Jackie" Bernie sneered, "I just watch," he said "Ian does the fucking!" Jackie looked confused, then her eyes widened and she gasped, sucking in air. Ian pushed hard, and thrust himself forward. His large cock head forced its way easily into Jackie's already stretched cunt. Her earlier exploits allowing Ian easy access, no resistance, her moist pussy swallowed his cock almost to the hilt.

But it was still a shock! "Oh God" cried Jackie, she raised her head and looked down her body and saw Ian's cock buried deep inside her. Her arms outstretched either side of her, bracing herself against the penetrating thrust. She fleetingly looked around at Bernie, smiling lasciviously, Billy, leering at her, then back to Ian. Ian pulled back, exposing some of his shaft, Jackie watched as it was drawn from her body, she knew what was coming. He thrust back again hard eliciting a deep throaty grunt from Jackie. He did it again, twice in quick succession. Jackie dropped her head back. Ian thrust gain, Jackie started to flush pink, Ian thrust again, "Oh, ah" she moaned "yessssss". Ian thrust again "Ooooh" moaned Jackie, her resistance gone, lust taking control. Ian lent forward, his face inches from hers. "Hello again" he said "remember me?" He flexed his buttocks and jabbed with his hips "Ooooh" exclaimed Jackie "remember this" teased Ian. "Cos I remember your sweet cunt Jackie" he said. He kissed her hard, roughly on the mouth. "We think you're gorgeous" he said "and you are the best fuck I've ever had" he kissed her again and quickly thrust his hips again. Jackie grunted into his mouth. "Not many women can take all of this" he said and tightened his buttocks again, Jackie groaned, low and throaty again. But she looked into his eyes as he spoke. "I'm gong to fuck you, better than I did before" he pulled his cock back this time almost out of her body (I was again amazed at how much cock he had). Then with a grunt he slide it back into Jackie's ravaged cunt. Jackie wailed "NnnnnnnnnUuuugh" she flushed again and panted, breathing rapidly, her eyes closed. Ian held his cock inside her pushing deeper, deeper! Jackie panted, arching her back slightly. "Look at me" Ian called. His face inches from Jackie's. Her eyes remained closed. "Look at me" Ian snapped, his voice commanding, Jackie complied, opening her eyes. "That's it" said Ian gently "good girl." Ian lifted his backside slightly and then quickly thrust forward, "Oooooh" moaned Jackie. "My boss Bernie, wants to watch me fuck you Jackie" Ian began, "so" he said, "lets give him a show he will never forget" and with that he slowly started to pump into Jackie.

Jackie flung her arms around his chest..."OooooooYes Oh yes" she cried; and with that Ian changed his angle slightly and started to fuck ... slowly, gently with long deep thrusts, his cock pulled as far back as he dared, then slowly he drove down deep into Jackie till his balls touched her arse.

For the next ten minutes, Ian kept up this steady rhythm. Jackie writhed and bucked beneath him. The aroma of sex began to reach us above the scene. Along with Jackie's moans and cries. Every now and again she cry, "harder, please harder, deeper ... PLEASE!" Her cries, urgent and insistent, but Ian just kept up his steady Rhythm.

Bernie and Billy stood watching, both at times rubbed their crotches as Ian drove Jackie to delirium. Bernie would watch her face as her expression changed as lust and pleasure consumed her. Billy just watched Ian's cock as it ploughed Jackie's wet and frothy cunt...

Ian, kept up the steady rhythm, Jackie pulled her legs up, her knees bent back to her belly, her feet bouncing to the rhythm of Ian's thrusts. She held her face against his chest, kissing him and begging him to fuck her harder, harder! She tried to lift her buttocks and for a while, timed the rise of her hips with the thrust of his cock. Her moans of lust increased as she enabled him to drive deeper into her, but still his steady rhythm never wavered. As she tired, she entwined her legs about his waist and threw her arms around his neck and held her body as close to his as she could. Neville grunted and nudged my arm, he pointed at her bum, yes it was clear, her juice was beginning to run down the crack of her arse and create a damp patch on the rug and tarpaulin. Eventually, Jackie in her totally aroused state just flopped onto the bales and allowed Ian to fuck her, still with the steady rhythm, but her body was limp, with just the occasional lustful thrust of her hips to meet Ian's cock ... Her moans continued but her eyes fluttered, and she bit her lip.

It was at this point that Billy got agitated. "Bernie?" he called, "the slutty old bitch is taking all his fucking cock" he ducked down and pointed to Jackie's rear end. "Must be time?" he questioned. Bernie looked at him "Ok" he said, "get her sorted out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.