Sarah's Mountain - Cover

Sarah's Mountain

Copyright© 2012 by Auntie Chastity

Chapter 7

Football practices began three weeks before school started. Wendell's mornings would be taken up in preparation for the new season. His presence at the cabin wasn't missed all that much because all that was left was the final details on finishing the interior. The cabin was now a beautifully constructed and fully functional small home.

Ethan still hadn't given Sarah an answer on the investment offer and she didn't push him for one. When she did get an answer, she knew it would be very well thought out.

Shortly after she and Ethan had had their talk, Wendell found an opportunity to speak to her alone. Knowing all too well what he was giving up, he came right out and said, "Sarah, I can't have sex with you any more."

"Did your Dad say something?"

"Oh, no, not at all! It's just that I know he likes you a lot. The hitch is that he won't ever get any closer to you than having sex as long as he thinks you and I are still doing it. See, Dad is a one-woman man when it comes right down to it. He's kind of old-fashioned that way and I know the only person he'd think about having something more permanent with would have to be a one-man woman, if you get my meaning."

"I think I understand what you're saying. Do you think he's interested in something more permanent?" She actually felt a little thrill in her chest at the prospect.

"Well, I know he is but he won't do anything about it the way things are now. That and he's afraid of how rich you are. He isn't going to let anybody else pay the cost of raising Eli and me."

"Why, I'd never do that, Wendell!"

"I think I believe you but it's Dad you'd have to convince. Anyhow, I'm sure going to miss our time together but it's best if we don't do it any more."

Tears ran down her face as they hugged. "Wendell, you are about the sweetest young man I ever met. I'll always be so grateful for the times we shared."

"Me too. I guess I better get back to work."


After football practice the next morning, the team was getting cleaned up in the locker room. Derek of shithead fame was holding forth with his usual collection of smart-ass comments and boasts, being ignored for the most part by anyone who knew him. Always looking for a opportunity to score points and attract attention, he walked up behind Wendell and said loud enough for everyone to hear, "Hey, Chaffin! Word's out that your Daddy's been fuckin' that whore up on the mountain. Is that true?"

He looked around with a grin on his face to see who he'd impressed. When he looked back, his face met a fist. And then another one. Wendell was all over him so fast he had no chance to defend himself. Within seconds, he was lying on the floor with a bloody broken nose and two soon-to-be black eyes. Nobody lifted a finger to help him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.