Sarah's Mountain
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by Auntie Chastity

Two weeks into the construction project, Sarah announced that her 'Aunt Sarah' had passed away and that she would be gone for a week to attend the funeral and spend time with her Uncle Ned. She asked Ethan if it would be OK if Wendell stayed at the house to keep an eye on everything until she got back. He didn't see why there should be any problem with that and Wendell was more than willing. Since Sarah would now be seen as soul owner of the property and assets, she thought this would be the last complication to be cleared up, save for the possibility that Ethan might learn about her and Wendell.

Ethan had his truck back with a rebuilt transmission so Sarah tossed her luggage into the back of the old red pickup and headed for Millie's place to take care of some business and catch her up on the latest exploits. She'd been wanting to spend some time with her closest friend and this was the perfect excuse.

One of the business matters she asked Millie to see to personally during her visit was the creation of two college funds; one for Wendell and the other for his brother, Eli. She wanted them established at Ethan's bank in such a way that the funding source could never be traced back to her. The money wouldn't be accessible by any individual person. The only time it could be disbursed from the account was when the bank received an invoice from the college or university for specific expenses such as tuition, books or dorm fees. She knew Wendell would immediately suspect her but, the way it was set up, there was no way for Ethan to refuse the gift out of pride.

By the time she returned to the mountain, the addition was completely enclosed and roofed. The new well and septic system had been subcontracted, completed and connected to the new plumbing. When she walked into the cabin, she found them finishing the installation of the bathroom fixtures. They were almost ready to begin the interior finishing work. She also found somebody she didn't know sitting at the iMac playing solitaire.

When he heard her walk in, Eli turned and smiled, "Hi! I'm Eli. You must be Ms. Cannon."

"Got it in one. I'm very pleased to meet you." She guessed he took after his mother because the boy didn't look a whole lot like his dad or his brother. He had a very sweet face, one you'd be inclined to say was pretty rather than handsome. He looked to be about twelve or thirteen.

"I got bored sittin' at home all the time so Daddy said I could come up and help."

"Well it's a pleasure to have you here, Eli."

Ethan and Wendell had entered the room at the sound of her voice, both looking genuinely happy to see her. Ethan asked, "Did everything go all right? Is there anything we can do?"

"Thanks for asking but I'd just like everything to get back to normal. Want to show me around and tell me about everything you've done since I've been away?"

"Sure! Wendell, why don't you work on that shower installation while I give Sarah the grand tour?"

"OK, Dad." He snuck a knowing little grin at Sarah and went back to work.

Ethan showed her the outside work and the new roof. As Wendell had promised, the quality of the work was remarkable. Even looking very closely, she couldn't see a single joint or corner that wasn't absolutely perfect. The man was truly a master carpenter. To her way of thinking, there was no way he should be wanting for work.

"I am so impressed, Ethan. Why aren't you a building contractor?"

He laughed at that. "You must not have any idea how much it would cost to start up a business like that. I can do the work but there's no way I could afford to buy the equipment to actually compete with the contractors already in the area. It's for sure the bank wouldn't have any interest in backing something like that, even if I was willing to mortgage my life for the next thirty years or so."

Sarah began doing some brainstorming. Taking the man's arm, she said, "Walk with me to the main house. I'd like to discuss some business with you."

She headed up the hill while Ethan popped his head into the cabin to tell the boys where they'd be. As he came up behind her, Sarah turned her head and caught him with his eyes fixed on her derriere. Teasingly, she said, "Sir, I do believe you were checking out my backside."

Without the slightest hesitation or hint of embarrassment, he came back, "Why wouldn't I? As backsides go, it's the nicest one I've seen in a long time. If I understand my biology right, women's butts are shaped to attract attention from males."

He caught up to her and she took his arm again. "And visa versa. I'm flattered you like to look at my butt because I sure like looking at yours. Sometimes it's hard for me to resist the temptation to reach out and cop a feel." This was blatant flirting and she suddenly had high hopes he'd respond to it. She'd been dancing around her attraction to him for some time and now she had an overwhelming desire to screw him silly.

Ethan stopped at the top of the hill and looked at his employer. "Sarah, I know it's bad form to get too close to your boss but I'd be willing to break that rule if you were willing. I haven't been with a woman since my wife died two years ago and I think it's about time to end that dry spell."

"If I have my way, I won't be your boss, I'll be your business partner but we'll talk about that later. Right now I want you to make love to me till I scream for mercy."

Instantly, they were locked in a crushing embrace and trading saliva. When they broke, they looked at each other with wide grins on their faces and practically ran down the hill to the house. The door slammed shut behind them as they headed toward the bedroom leaving a trail of clothing strewn on the floor behind them. They stood by the bed for a moment in mutual admiration of each other's bodies. She could see where Wendell got his impressive size. He couldn't remember ever wanting a woman so much.

Sarah was so hot she couldn't wait. "Could we do the foreplay after we fuck? I really need that beautiful thing in me now!" She took his cock in her hand and tugged him along as she lay back on the bed and opened her legs wide, her dense bush framing his target. As this beautiful man put his hands on the bed on either side of her face and leaned over her, she took the steel-hard tool and rubbed the velvety head up and down her oozing slit before aiming it where she wanted it to be. With his eyes locked on hers, Ethan lowered his hips and felt himself enter her warm, welcoming body. He began an agonizingly slow penetration and withdrawal, filling her to capacity with each thrust. Sarah's legs locked around his slim waist, as if in fear he might try to escape.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.