Fiona Murphy's Last Fling - Cover

Fiona Murphy's Last Fling

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Fiona feels that life has passed her by during her 45 year marriage to her disinterested spouse. Her still attractive body is starting to come alive again and she is ready for almost any adventure if it is something she has not done before or something that makes her pussy juices flow nicely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

FIONA VISITS THE PYRAMIDS

Now that her time was really her own, and she could decide just how naughty she should be and what she really wanted to do most of all, Fiona elected to make the trip to Cairo that she had dreamed about for almost 30 years.

Some of her friends and relatives advised her that a 65 year old widow should not be traveling alone especially in a country that was reputed to have some serious problems with tourist safety issues. She was determined to have her trip to the pyramids while she was still able to enjoy it. Her recent experiences had revealed to her that she had been missing out of a lot of the hedonistic fun of expanded sexual experiences for her entire married life. Now that she felt comfortable in using her seldom exercised pussy slit and pucker hole in a new life after becoming a widow, she was ready to tackle new challenges in personal relationships no matter how low she had to sink into depravity and kinky excesses.

It was a good thing no one was watching her pack because she took a liberal supply of battery-powered dildos, condoms, and her favorite lubricant that she liked to apply to her bum before allowing it to be stretched wide open.

All of the activity she had been having recently managed to pare some unwanted weight off her hips and she no longer sported the love handles that had encased her hips for the last few decades. She was able to don the skimpiest of bikinis and still look as fit as a woman young enough to be her daughter. In fact, her best friend's son-in-law told her the same thing just before sinking his pussy-deprived cock deep inside her waiting pussy.

Fiona wished she had more practice in the use of her mouth and tongue to excite her partners into further exploration of her vaginal depth and the limits of her stamina. She knew her new bed-mates were most appreciative of her oral efforts but the porn videos she had begun to watch on the TV showed her that she was still lacking in skills in that area. It was not because she was not trying; it was just her natural reluctance to open her mouth wide for strange men's cocks when she had spent most of her adult life being a prim and proper dutiful spouse.

The customs processor was a young lady with a twinkle in her eye. She viewed the array of sexual stimulants and aides to kinky practices with a knowing and appreciative eye.

"I think I am a little bit jealous, dear. Is this for your hubby or do you have cheating on your mind?"

Fiona giggled and admitted it was just in hopes that she would meet some interesting playmates on the two week vacation to the land of the Pharaohs. The young girl held up the butt-plug with the little French ticklers and told her,

"This one will make a new woman of you, dearie!"

She knew that already because it had come in handy when she had her little fling with the lorry drivers at the seaside. It was an unforgettable experience and one that she hoped would occur again in the very near future.

Her seat companion on the plane was a priest of the Eastern Rite and he was only had Greek as his means of communication. She just minded her own business and used a sloppy form of sign language to be sociable. The navigator came down the aisle and nodded to her alone in recognition that the religious man was sound asleep in his seat.

"We are right on time, madam and the weather in Cairo is simply beautiful this time of year."

Fiona was happy that she had booked her travel in the summer months and looked forward to several days of sunny weather.

"Do you have to return right away or do you get some time in Cairo, Captain?"

Captain Ramses was a younger member of the flight crew and this was actually only his second flight back to the country of his ancestors. He had graduated from a private University located in the northern region of the UK and was far removed from the cultural norms of the Middle Eastern country. His parents were very proud of their son but still were mortified in their circle of friends and relatives that he had absolutely no command of the ancestral tongue and seemed to be more interested in chasing after the western females with their heavy cosmetics and loose morals.

"I am scheduled to remain here in Cairo until the end of the week while they sort out the duty assignments for the following month. It is my turn to sit in the co-pilot seat for the next few months. I am really looking forward to that because the navigator slot is a bit tedious, I am afraid."

Fiona looked closely at the well-spoken young man. She wished her nieces and nephews could converse in such a refined manner instead of the jargon of texting and slangy expressions. She estimated that she was at least 35 years older than he and was fearful he would consider her far too old for a good old-fashioned "roll in the hay".

"Please call me Fiona, Captain Ramses and I will call you Ram because you look so strong and virile."

The dark-skinned man in uniform seemed startled at her studied invitation but he smiled and pulled her hand up to his lips for a tender kiss that showed he was more than interested in giving her a nice bounce in her hotel room after dinner. She gave him the name of her hotel and number of her cell phone if he found that he had some "free time" this very evening.

The arrival at the airport was uneventful and Fiona lay in the tub relaxing in the perfumed warm water. She had a glass of delightful local wine in her hand and let her thoughts wander to the mystery of what goodies were hidden under Captain Ramses tight-fitting trousers.

Tomorrow was the first day of a three day excursion to the Pyramids and she knew the expedition would be the highlight of the entire trip. On second hand, perhaps this evening might be something special if young Captain Ramses desired to avail himself of her still vibrant body desperately seeking hard male cocks in every available opening. If he turned out to be a dud, she still had the handy dildos to keep entertained in her lonely bed.

When Ramses called, she was already dressed and ready to meet him in the downstairs dining hall. He looked resplendent in his neatly pressed linen suit that clung to his skin like a form-fitting glove. She could not help but notice the delectable bulge in his groin area that acted like a magnet to her eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.