Fiona Murphy's Last Fling - Cover

Fiona Murphy's Last Fling

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 4: Fiona's Total Makeover

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Fiona's Total Makeover - Fiona feels that life has passed her by during her 45 year marriage to her disinterested spouse. Her still attractive body is starting to come alive again and she is ready for almost any adventure if it is something she has not done before or something that makes her pussy juices flow nicely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

(This is the 4th in a series of short stories about Fiona Murphy, a 65 year old widow who has blossomed into an erotic sexpot shortly after the demise of her spouse of some 45 years. She has graduated from the use of various sex-toys to jump-start her long neglected sex-life into naughty encounters with available males including workmen, wayward husbands, and even her much despised brother-in-law. She never could stand Reggie, but his huge cock overcame her dislike and she became his shagging mate whenever her distracted sister Iris was not around. Now the widow Murphy is ready to make her appearance more youthful to attract ever younger admirers.)

The very first thing that caught Fiona's attention in the commercial on television was the startling change in appearance in the "before" and "after" videos of the female clients. Her favorite shot was of the bulging hips and drooping bottom of a female close to her own age disappearing as if by magic after a treatment that lasted only three short weeks. She was not at all satisfied with her own slightly sagging bum and her hips sported a pair of love handles inappropriate for her still slender figure. Her evil brother-in-law Reggie teased her that they were so convenient to grab hold of when he was pounding her bottom from behind. Fiona would be the first to admit that in such a moment her thoughts were directed more to receiving a flood of creamy cum than the appearance of her heart-shaped, slightly drooping ass cheeks.

Her tits were still quite serviceable and her nipples remained flexible and first rate. But her chin line was in dire need of re-design and her eyelids needed intervention to erase the passage of time. The amount of funds needed for a full makeover seemed on the high side but she was more fearful of the pain and discomfort of the necessary operations to make her seem as much as 15 years younger in a matter of weeks.

The young girl in the reception center was not pleased to be torn away from her gossip magazine and shoved the registration forms for her to sign with little interest. There were already as many as a half dozen female prospects sitting on the well-padded chairs in the hospital waiting room. Most of them seemed a lot more in need of re-working than she did, but now she was here, Fiona decided to follow through on her decision to "spruce up" her fleshly assets.

She selected the areas of concern and checked her acknowledgement of the cost for each project. Since she had the option to determine which doctor she wanted to do the work, Fiona picked the Asian doctor with the impressive collection of letters after his name. She figured with such an extensive background, he must be experienced in such procedures.

She was somewhat biased in her selection process due to the impressive beard the young man wore with a mature look of confidence. Fiona smiled as she wondered how it would feel to have that brush between her legs rubbing her into a frenzied orgasm entirely undignified for a woman of her age.

After about a wait of some thirty minutes, a young girl wearing a white uniform with a nametag that proclaimed her to be Rhonda Wigmount, Physician's Assistant beckoned to her to follow her. They proceeded to a small examining room where the attractive young blond told her in an authoritative voice,

"Strip it all off, Mrs. Murphy, and hop up on the paper sheet."

The removal of all of her clothing under the watchful eye of the pony-tailed girl wearing the stern-looking black framed glasses was not distasteful, but the placement of her less-than-perfect body on top of the paper was an experience that caused her to laugh at her own ineptness.

The girl instructed her to recline on her back and she started to do measurements of all of her body parts and joints. When she started to do measurements of her female equipment, Fiona giggled and asked in a trembling voice,

"I say, is that really necessary, nurse?"

The girl spread her legs open wide with her strong hands and said,

"Call me Rhonda, Mrs. Murphy, but please don't call me "nurse". I am a qualified PA and I will be assisting doctor Lau in his reconstruction work. We work as a team and he must know your limits in all vital areas. Your "body geography" if you must!"

Fiona shook her head in agreement because she was at a complete loss for words at that juncture.

Rhonda measured her pussy slit from stem to stern and even measured the distance from her pussy to her quivering brown eye. The brown eye was another matter because the attractive PA took readings on the diameter of her pucker hole and asked a barrage of questions about the nature and extend of her sexual use of that opening in recent years. Fiona wanted to ask why that was so important, but was a little concerned her questions would appear obstructionist, so she kept her mouth shut.

The PA was very careful to check the flexibility of her ass cheeks. She lifted them and let them fall back and spread them wide and then hit them with her finger to see how much bounce they had and if her skin was stretched too tight or too loose.

She made a series of marks with a black marking pen around her ears and under her lids taking careful measurements in every direction.

When Rhonda was finished with her naked body, Fiona realized her pussy was leaking rather noticeably and she was breathing rapidly as if in anticipation of sex. The PA just smiled and gave her some tissues to wipe the liquid from between her legs.

"Mrs. Murphy, you are a naughty girl. Do try to control yourself, dear. The doctor will be right in."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.