Fiona Murphy's Last Fling
Chapter 3: Fiona's First Threesome

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Fiona's First Threesome - Fiona feels that life has passed her by during her 45 year marriage to her disinterested spouse. Her still attractive body is starting to come alive again and she is ready for almost any adventure if it is something she has not done before or something that makes her pussy juices flow nicely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The four nights of Fiona's sister's absence left her with a very loose and satisfied pussy and a much-reddened pucker hole. Her brother-in-law Reggie was a complete jerk but he did have redeeming qualities like his ability to stay hard for a very long time. It was the complete reversal of her dear departed husband who generally erupted prematurely after 30 seconds of unexciting penetration.

She was, in a sense, relieved to see her sister return from her nursing duties and immediately start fussing over her missed spouse. Poor Reggie gave Fiona a look of complete submission and guilty resignation as his cock-deprived wife led him upstairs for some close up and personal time.

Fiona sat in the kitchen drinking her tea alone until the sound of the bedstead hitting the wall drove her into a frustrated state of peevish annoyance for no other reason than she had become somewhat attached to Reggie's huge and cooperative cock.

She saw the handsome husband from down the beach who had given her quite a thrill under the water doing husbandly duties preparing sausage on the grill for his wife's garden club. He was smiling and pretending how much he enjoyed his assignment but Fiona knew he would far rather be fucking her from behind in one of the cabanas on the sandy beach.

"Bored, utterly bored!" was her thought as she wandered down the beach in her bikini outfit with the see-through throw diffusing the fact her ass cheeks were slightly drooping. Of course, that was quite natural for a 65 year old woman and she had grown accustomed to it as the inevitable pull of gravity on her nicely rounded bottom.

Fiona had started shaving her pussy ever since they arrived at the beach because she was embarrassed at the unsightly hairs jutting out beyond the edges. She liked the way her shaven vaginal lips rubbed against the seamed edge of her bikini bottom. The tightly woven cord in the rear was deep in her crack stimulating her pucker hole like the gloved hand of a horny sailor. The further she strolled along the edge of the beach filled with shouting children and young lovers, the more agitated her itchy pussy became.

She had to sit down on one of the cement benches lining the shore walk and let her need for a stiff cock between her legs subside. Fiona looked out at the beach and noted there were a lot more females than males on the beach and that most of the males were being carefully guarded by their female companions. Not unlike a monogamous penguin society. She wondered if most penguins thought all humans looked alike.

Directly across the street parked right outside one of the many seaside cottages similar to the one she was staying in with her sister and brother-in-law, she saw a moving lorry with two very bored looking hulks stretched out on the hood catching some rays from the sun in a cloudless sky. One of them was ginger-haired and had a clump of the same hued hair on his barrel chest. The other was a very tall black man with wide shoulders and narrow hips that indicated his athletic prowess. Fiona judged them to be both not yet 30 and most likely unencumbered by spouse or little ones. They were ogling the girls on the beach making whispered comments on their southernmost assets and the size of their boobs. She could not help but wonder how depraved their descriptive efforts really were. The truck was from a company a fair distance from the seaside village and she presumed they were on a quick round trip as soon as they could offload their cargo.

Nonchalantly, she lowered her sunglasses and hiked up her wrap so her bottom was favorably displayed and walked past the truck making sure she did not make eye contact with either of the young men.

"Nice bum on yer, Mrs. Bet your hubby gets a fair share of that at night!"

The black man laughed at his partner's humor and stared with dreadful intent right into Fiona's nervous eyeballs. She hoped he couldn't read her lack of confidence because of her advanced years and sagging assets. With all the young stuff hopping around in the sand, these two might be more interested in a female more their own age.

"I am sorry to say my husband is deceased but you are quite right. He kept me bent over day and night and I loved every minute of it."

"Sorry, Mrs. didn't mean any offense. Me and Ollie here been waiting for the renters to show up for their stuff. Do you know a good place to get a decent bite to eat?"

Fiona had difficulty in keeping her eyes away from the ginger-haired lad's groin area because he was sporting a bulge that advertised a cock of immense proportions. She could tell from the handsome black man's feet that he must be equally well-endowed and her pussy started leaking with the very thought.

"Well, there is a good shop just behind the beach cabanas. They have a good draft and the price is very reasonable for a tourist area."

"We can't leave this stuff alone too long."

Fiona assured them that the view from the cabanas would show them the van and some of the outside tables were also in view of the van. They all headed to the shop because Fiona expressed a desire for a bite herself. She sort of led the way making sure both men got a good look at her still attractive ass. She was so glad that she had started shaving her pussy because she was certain the hairs would have been a turn off for most males.

When they were seated with their sandwiches and beers, Fiona played with her cascading hair next to her ear so one or both of them would get the message her open legs were sending non-stop hoping they might make the all-important "first move".

Fiona felt the ginger haired lad sliding his inquisitive hand up the inner part of her leg before they had even finished the first beer. She smiled at him and opened her legs wider for his explorations. The tall black man watched his buddy's progress with intent interest. Soon the aggressive lad whose name was Alfie reached the promised land of her pussy slit and got his fingers wet with her female juices working overtime to proclaim her need to be taken without delay. He looked up and nodded to his partner and Fiona suggested they all move to one of the empty cabanas for privacy. She told Alfie that the one on the end of the rear row still gave a good view of the lorry and they could have some fun and not be concerned about the safety of their load. They laughed when she said that and she hastened to add,

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.