Fiona Murphy's Last Fling - Cover

Fiona Murphy's Last Fling

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2: Fiona Spanks Her Brother-in-Law

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Fiona Spanks Her Brother-in-Law - Fiona feels that life has passed her by during her 45 year marriage to her disinterested spouse. Her still attractive body is starting to come alive again and she is ready for almost any adventure if it is something she has not done before or something that makes her pussy juices flow nicely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The morning after her lovely surf copulation with the nice gentleman from the end of the beach, Fiona decided it was time for her to attend to her brother-in-law Reggie before he became too obnoxious and difficult.

Her sister Iris was still in bed and Reggie was in the kitchen when she came down the stairs wearing a beach towel over her bikini swimsuit. She could see the lout leering at her from the other side of the table. Fiona turned away and opened the refrigerator bending all the way over to get the butter from the bottom shelf. She was certain her string bottomed swim costume barely covered her brown eye and a quick glance at Reggie's open mouth confirmed it.

"I will be heading for the sands again this morning, Reggie. Do you fancy a romp in the sand before Iris gets up?"

Her astonished brother-in-law gaped at her and said,

"Romp? What do you mean ... romp? I never said I wanted to romp you Fiona!"

"You silly man! I just meant to toss the Frisbee around for exercise."

Fiona walked over and perched her ass on Reggie's knee looking up at him with innocent eyes.

"Iris tells me you are very big down there, Reggie. Can I see your thing, please?"

Reggie was really confused now and he opened up and allowed Fiona to pull out his huge cock for inspection.

"My, you do have a big fellow. I have a nice dildo that I call "Patrick Longfellow" but I think you are bigger even than he is."

While she was talking, Fiona stroked her brother-in-law's super-sized cock and felt the first drops of pre-cum forming on the tiny slit at the end. Reggie groaned in appreciation of her efforts and he cupped her bikini-clad breast in his calloused hand. Fiona tightened her legs around his leg and shifted back until his cock was right up next to her string bikini. The touch of her brother-in-law's cock sent a little electric shock right up her tailbone and Fiona felt her pussy lips start to leak her female juices right onto Reggie's bare leg.

This was definitely not what she had in mind when she started to teach the rascal a lesson.

The very thickness of Reggie's cock made Fiona want it inside her just to see how much she would have to stretch to fit it all in.

She started to bounce on her brother-in-law's knee like a little schoolgirl asking Santa for a special present. But she was not a little schoolgirl; she was a sensible mature 65 year old woman with an itch that needed taking care of right here in the kitchen, on her brother-in-law's lap without further delay.

Fiona gave up all pretense of teasing or teaching the nasty man a lesson. She leaned forward and allowed Reggie to place the center of her bum right on his insistent cock. She reached back and moved her string to the side and felt his cock slide into well-lubricated vagina with very little effort. Once she was fully seated, he told her to "ride it nice and slow, dearie!"

The man was insufferable, but Fiona did exactly what he instructed he to do raising her buttocks up till she was poised right on the tip of his throbbing cock and then slowly sinking down until he was completely reinserted deep inside her pulsating core. The more she repeated the process, the more her knees shook with emotion and her heart was beating like a teenager getting her first taste of cock in her pussy. She giggled and he chuckled at a series of pussy farts that made the frenzied coupling seem silly so early in the morning but neither one of them slowed down the least little bit.

Fiona thought she heard her sister stirring around upstairs but she was far too gone to even be concerned at discovery being humped from behind on her husband's lap.

Reggie's moans confirmed his approaching release and she braced her bottom for the flood to splash against her inner wall. When he started spurting, she commenced her long awaited orgasm allowing her pussy lips to flutter around his thick invading cock. Reggie used the strength of his long arms to keep her motionless as his load spurted deep inside her. She felt like a bug on a pin and the feeling was so delicious, she wanted it to never end. The sound of steps on the stairs made Fiona jump off of Reggie's lap and he hastened to hide his inflamed cock out of sight. Only a telltale drop of creamy cum sat on top of his knee. Fiona bent over quickly and licked the drop up to hide the evidence and commenced to butter her toast totally ignoring the presence of her guilty looking brother-in-law taking sudden great interest in the local newspaper.

"Good morning, you two, what have you been up to?"

Fiona just smiled and nodded her head at her sister assuming the question was entirely rhetorical.

"Just reading the paper and thinking about you, dear."

The sickly sweet reply grated on Fiona's nerves, but she still looked at Reggie with new eyes. He might be the world's worst jerk, but at least he had definite redeeming qualities. She stood up and announced,

"Well, I am off for the sand and surf, you two, don't get in trouble when I am gone."

Iris giggled and started to heat the pan for the morning's eggs and bacon. She always made Reggie his bacon and eggs and nibbled at her toast watching him eat up every last bite.

When she returned to the cottage around noon-time, Fiona was informed by her tearful sister that her daughter Louise had suffered a fall whilst cleaning the drapes and needed someone to help her out for a few days until her husband returned from a sales conference in Brussels. She insisted that Fiona stay since it was silly to ruin three vacations just when one person was needed to tend the injured girl. Fiona offered to go in her stead but Iris would hear nothing about it. Reggie was already getting the car ready for the trip to the train station.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.