A Responsible Person - Cover

A Responsible Person

Copyright© 2012 by Parthenogenesis

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - One Friday, Mom came home from work in a stew, announced that she was fed up with being responsible, and declared that for the next nine days she was going to be a little girl who had no responsibilities at all. That sounded fine to me; Mom worked hard and deserved some time off. The hitch was that I had to be responsible for her.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mother   Son   First  

When I woke up Wednesday morning, my penis felt different than it had ever felt in my life. It was, of course, hard—but it was also warm and wet, and something soft was sliding up the back of the shaft and then swirling around the head. I looked down and saw the top of Mom's head.

"Mo—"

"Tha—"

"—mantha!" I shouted. "What in the world are you doing?"

"Gibbin you a bwogob, gummy," she said. She pulled herself off my cock with a slurp. "You can't try to tell me you don't know what a blowjob is."

"That's an extremely inappropriate activity for a ten-year-old girl." I said, lifting myself up onto my elbows.

Mom slid her mouth over my cock again. "Mot tem emmymoah," she said, rolling her eyes up to meet mine.

"You're not ten any more? How old are you now?"

"Thebmteem."

"You're seventeen? My age?" I asked.

Mom moved her head down until the end of my cock touched the back of her throat. "Mmmmmm-hmmmmm," she hummed.

I reached down to caress Samantha's hair. "Samantha!" I shouted. "I'm going to—" The vibration of that hum created a magic tickle on the end of my cock, and I started shooting down her throat almost instantly.

"Mmmmm," Samantha hummed again. She swallowed. "Mmmmm." Then she laughed through her nose and kept sucking until I'd oozed out every last drop.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't mean to come in your mouth like that, but I couldn't help myself."

"That's oooookay," Samantha said. "It was supposed to happen just like that."

I suddenly felt bad about Samantha's kneeling on the floor, so I turned my blanket back and said, "Maybe you'd like to get under the covers before you get cold?" My cock might have flagged a little, but it was hard again in about seven seconds.

Samantha slid into bed next to me and wiggled over until her nose was touching mine. "Thank you," she said.

"Ew," I said, pulling my head back. "Your breath is all spermy."

Samantha wrapped a hand around the back of my head, drew me in, pressed her lips to mine, and slipped her tongue into my mouth. "A real man knows the taste of his own semen," she breathed.

I had the feeling that there was more to that statement than just a comment on the moment. The taste really wasn't all that bad. A little strange, but not revolting, or anything. Besides, if she could suck my come in and swallow it down, I really shouldn't complain. Especially if it might not get me more blowjobs in the future.

"So," Samantha said, kissing around my mouth, "you've never mated?"

"No."

"Well, I have," she said. "Maybe I could help you learn a few things. Do you know anything at all about mating?"

"I had Health Education at school, and I've done some personal reading and seen a few pictures," I said, clearing my throat. "I'm long on theory and short on practice, you might say."

Samantha moved her body like a snake, rubbing against me in a wave from my chest to my toes. "And what might I find if I looked at the browser history on your computer?" she asked.

"Uh, research for school papers? News. Facebook. A couple of gaming sites," I said.

"Right," she said. "What have you read about mating? Text books? Medical volumes?"

"No, not exactly."

"Well, what, then? Exactly." My hard cock nestled hotly against Samantha's stomach. She moved her hips toward me, pressing us together.

"You know, fiction, stories. Stories about people having sex."

Samantha's hand tickled down my spine. Feeling a little more confident, I squeezed her butt tentatively. "Mmmm," she said. "Did you learn anything from these stories?"

"Um, yeah." I hadn't expected to be quizzed about my reading material. I hoped she wasn't going to ask for a book report. Some of what I'd read was pretty entertaining, but also probably wholly fabricated. I didn't think for a moment that everything I read was either possible or correct. Matter of fact, thinking about what I'd seen in a wide range of reading, I was sure that some stuff in those stories was just plain wrong. For one example, I knew that a girl's hymen was right at the entrance of her vagina, not some distance inside. A lot of amateur authors got that one wrong. But a hymen wasn't something I had to worry about with Samantha.

"Okay, tell me what you learned. I wouldn't want to try to teach you something you already know."

Ugh. It was going to be a quiz. All of a sudden I felt kind of silly and afraid to open my mouth. Not knowing something wasn't so bad, but having something completely wrong would be embarrassing, even if it was something I couldn't be expected to know. Did women really think that a cock shorter than nine inches wasn't worth bothering with? Samantha had a lot of experience I didn't.

"For one," I started, " always make sure that she gets hers before you get yours."

"Gets her what?" Samantha asked.

"Her orgasm," I mumbled into her neck.

"That's good," she said. "You definitely get points for that one, and I hope you remember it. What else?"

"If she says 'no, ' 'don't, ' 'stop, ' or 'ouch, ' stop." I started rubbing my fingertips in circles in the small of Samantha's back.

"I think that should be number one," Samantha said. "It's incredible how many men can't seem to understand that 'no' means 'no.' Period, the end. No further discussion." She kissed the end of my nose. "Anything else?"

I thought for a minute while Samantha nibbled around my face and ears. "Don't be in a hurry," I said. "Men seem to be focused on the destination while women want to enjoy the journey."

Samantha laughed. "That sounds like a quote," she said. "Is it?"

My cock was starting to get interested in seeing some more action. I pressed my hips against Samantha and flexed my prick. "Not exactly," I said. "I don't think so, anyway."

Samantha pressed back. "Those are pretty good general principles," she said. "Did you learn anything about technique—you know, insert Tab A into Slot B and like that?"

"Well, yeah, I mean, these were erotic stories. Sex stories. Smut. Porn, if you want to be crude about it."

"Ah, now we're getting down to it," Samantha said, rolling her hips from side to side. "So tell me."

I felt my face and the tops of my ears start to heat. Samantha just laughed. "I'm waaaaaiting," she said.

"I can't tell you that stuff," I said. "I'd die of embarrassment before I even got started. I kissed each of Samantha's eyelids, then ran my tongue around the bell of her ear and sucked her earlobe between my lips. "Mmmm," she hummed again, shivering. I continued down her neck and across her collarbone, then came back and moved on down her chest.

"What are you doing?" she asked, as I approached her breasts.

"I can't tell you," I said, "but maybe I can show you. The more senses that are involved, the better the communication." I worked my way across the tops of her breasts, then pressed my nose between them and gave the skin a little lick. "Right now," I said, "I can see your skin, smell your skin, and feel it. Now I know your scent and your taste and your texture—and you know that this is something that I must have learned from reading, because I've never done it before."

Samantha exhaled breathily. "You certainly must be a careful and comprehensive reader," she said, her voice suddenly half an octave lower in pitch.

I continued kissing in circles around her uphill breast until I got to the nipple, then took it between my lips, licking and kissing it gently. I touched her shoulder, and she rolled to her back. My lips moved from the valley between her breasts and up the other one to its crinkled pink summit. Samantha had her eyes closed now, and her lips curved into a relaxed smile.

I trailed my tongue and my lips on downward, kissing around her navel and wiggling my tongue into it. Samantha wiggled back and giggled. "Tickles," she said. "But the tickle isn't just in my belly button."

"Hey, you're getting stubbly," I said when I reached the top of her shaven mound.

"Sorry," Samantha said. "I'll touch it up tomorrow."

"If it's all the same to you," I said, looking up at her face, "I'd prefer that you let it grow back."

"Really?" she said, opening her eyes again. "I thought the clean look was all the rage these days."

"Maybe for some guys," I said, "um, according to what I've seen in my ... research ... anyway, but little girls don't do much for me. I like big girls. Little girls don't have hair on their cookies, but big girls do."

"Pussies," she said.

"Eh?" was the best I could do in response to that.

"Pussies," she said again. "Little girls have cookies, but big girls have pussies. Do you call that dangly thing between your legs your wee-wee?"

"Uh, no," I said.

"So what do you call it?"

"My cock," I gulped

"Well, there you have it. Cocks for big boys; pussies for big girls. And I'm glad you want mine to look like a big girl's again. Shaving down there isn't fun."

I wasn't about to argue. Instead, I kissed the top of her pussy—that funny little wide spot at the very top of her slit—then reared back and started to massage her feet.

"Ooooh," Samantha sighed. "I'm sure glad you read about that. Foot rubs are highly underrated as an erotic activity."

I squeezed and rubbed all around Samantha's instep and arch, and pulled on her toes. When I was finished with the massage, I took her big toe into my mouth and sucked it gently, rubbing my tongue along the bottom of it. "Oh, man," she said, "those must have been some stories you read." When I finished with her big toe, I moved on down the line, giving each little piggy a quick suck and licking in between them. Samantha was starting to mutter to herself and rock her pelvis.

From her feet, I moved back up, kissing along her legs and up the insides of her thighs. When I got to her pussy, I kissed all around the outside and ran my tongue along the seams between her pubis and her legs. Samantha's breathing was getting ragged, her hips were moving faster and farther, and her scent of hot woman was radiating steamily into the room.

While I licked between her slick pussy lips and made my way along each side, repeatedly sucking her swollen labia and rolling them between my lips and tongue, I moved my body so that I was lying between her legs—which unresistingly parted to make room for me—and slipped my hands under her butt. Then I drove my tongue into her vagina, scooped up a dollop of her sweet liquid, and wrapped my lips around her clitoris. Samantha shrieked and rocked her hips up so suddenly and forcefully that she bounced my mouth right off of her pussy, and I had to hold her steady with my hands to get her stabilized—and to keep from getting my nose broken or my teeth knocked loose.

I gave Samantha a chance to recover from her orgasm, then started licking and nibbling along her labia and clitoris again, and plunging my tongue into her vagina. After she'd had two more orgasms, I kissed my way upward and, when the tip of my prick reached her pussy, I just kept on going until I was in to the hilt. With my face slippery and glistening from my nose to my chin, I engaged Samantha in a long tonguey kiss.

"Ew," she said, "you smell like pussy."

I rubbed my slick nose across her lips. "A real woman knows the taste of her own pussy juice," I said.

Being inside of Samantha felt wonderful in a way I never could have imagined; or, what I might have imagined would have fallen orders of magnitude short of the all-consuming warmth and wetness and heat that surrounded me. But my cock was only the center of sensation and awareness that extended all through my body and, I'll swear, outside my skin so that I felt like I was a part of Samantha and she was a part of me. We blended together in a cosmic cocoon of feathers and cotton and gossamer light that lifted us into a different dimension.

"Ooooh," Samantha said, "that feels so good. Are you sure you've never done this before?"

"Never," I said.

"Those must be some stories you read, then. And I think you have a Goldilocks cock."

"Goldilocks cock? What's that mean."

Samantha smiled. "It's not too big, and it's not too small. It's juuuust the right size. You fill me absolutely perfectly. How long is your penis, anyway?"

"I don't know," I said, continuing with slow, measured strokes. "I've never measured it. But I'd estimate 6.23 inches along the top from pubic bone to tip."

I raised myself up on my elbows so that I wasn't smothering Samantha and gave myself over to sensation. Samantha started rocking her pelvis in synchronization with my strokes, making the head of my penis slide across the end of her vagina. It quickly became impossible for me to maintain restraint. Every ridge and ripple of Samantha's pussy flowing across the contours of my cock led me away from rationality and into a state of being I'd never known; her small mutters and sighs were timbrels and flutes playing hotly over my lips; the scents of flowers and earth and sweat contoured the landscape of our coupling; time ceased. Helplessly, I stroked faster and harder; Samantha's ankles crossed over the small of my back and anchored me to her; her fingernails dug into my shoulders, reminding me that yes, here was where I belonged and all eternity was now. And then I exploded into her and she exploded around me and the world disappeared in a flash of light.

When my senses returned, my cheek was pressed between Samantha's breasts. We both were gasping and dripping wet. Shakily, I raised myself up on my elbows again; I looked into Samantha's eyes and saw my own amazement reflected in their depths. I made to roll to my side, but Samantha whispered, "Not yet." As I lay there, slowly softening, Samantha quivered through a series of aftershocks until at last, she squeezed me out.

Judging by the light in the room, it must have been near noon when I next woke, with only a vague memory of separating from Samantha and drifting into the most mellow sleep I've ever known. I was lying flat on my back with my hard-on pointed toward the ceiling. I turned my head to the side and saw Samantha looking back at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.