Well, I Sure Love It - Cover

Well, I Sure Love It

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My four best friends told me they didn't really like giving their husbands oral sex. Well, I sure love it, so I volunteered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Cheating   White Couple   Oral Sex  

"Hi, Angela, this is Jerry, Brenda's husband. She's telling me you like to do something that she doesn't like to do but that you just love it, is that true?"

"Oh, is it ever. I just love taking a hard cock in my mouth and sucking the head while I rub my wet tongue all around. I'll bet you like something like that, right, Jerry?"

"You are making me so hard, Angela. I just can't wait for you to have my cock in your mouth. I promise I'll have at least two days worth of cum saved up for you when you suck me off the first time."

"Mmm, good, I love a big load of cum spurting into my mouth. I'll suck you until you don't want any more, that's how much I love sucking cock," I told him.

"You are so hot, I really can't wait. I'm gonna go fuck my wife until she can't walk. Then I'm gonna fuck her again. I'll fuck her every day until you suck me. No, until two days before. I did promise you my cum."

"Yes, you did and I'm going to swallow every drop. I'll suck you inside out, that's what I'll do. Your cock will never forget what I'll do to it. Now, go fuck Brenda and make her scream," I told him and he soon went and, I hope, did just that.

Before I sucked Jerry, I did get together with Paul and Jessica to suck him and by this time, Jessica and I were having sex as well, eating each other's pussies. He would sometimes fuck her while I sat on her face as she just devoured me.

But then the Saturday finally rolled around when I was going to spend the day sucking Brenda's husband, Jerry.

I drove into the driveway and Brenda came right out.

"Oh, he is so psyched. He hasn't touched his cock in two days, Jerry is just crazy-horny. He is so ready," she said as I followed her into the house. I'd worn a cutoff tee that showed the under curve of my breasts and a pair of tattered shorts that I had trimmed almost to be X-rated. And nothing else but flip-flops which I left inside the front door.

"He's upstairs, waiting," she said, "all ready for you, just wait until you see him," she said back to me with a wide grin on her face. We went down the hall and turned into the room at the end and there was Jerry stretched out on their king-sized bed, his arms and legs tied to the bedposts.

"Hi, Angela, my cock is so ready, see," he said as I saw his swollen cock standing pointing straight to the ceiling eager for my lips and mouth.

"Oh, I see," I told him and see I did. I think he had the longest, biggest cock I'd ever seen. "Just how big is that?" I asked and Brenda answered for him that it was just barely under nine inches.

"But, as horny as he is over all this, his cock may even be harder, more aroused. He's been crazy all week waiting for this. He stopped fucking me Thursday morning but, since Sunday, he's had me eleven times. That's how worked up he's been. He's fucked me over and over, almost non-stop. But, he's full of cum again and you get it all."

"Yeah, and you can suck me all day. She'll let me up to go piss but she said I had to be tied up the whole day. She's kinda kinky, this woman I married, and I love it," he said.

"Do you want to get naked to do this?" Brenda asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," I told her.

"Do you like a woman's touch, Angela? If you do, I could undress you?"

Well, I've always known that there were more women that would also play with females than there were men who would also have sex with men. After all, I was that way myself so I told her that would be lovely.

She smiled as she faced me so Jerry could watch and began slowly uncovering my body, kissing where she bared me. As my cutoff top came off her lips pulled in a nipple as I felt her softly sucking and sucking while her hands went down pulling my tiny shorts down so I stood there naked in their bedroom.

She began kissing and licking down from my breasts to my stomach, navel, then onto my abdomen as I felt myself get wetter and wetter. I knew, of course, where this was all going and knew that we had all day. I looked over at Jerry and he was watching us intently, his cock twitching every once in a while as I spread my stance.

Her tongue went down onto my pubic mound and onto my labia, pressing into the hot furrow sending waves across me, making me so hot and horny.

"Oh, girl, you're getting me so excited," I told her.

She looked up and said, "Good, then you can take it all out on my hubby's cock," and she went back down onto my pussy. She slid a finger into me as she rubbed her tongue over my clit making me crazy.

I felt something slowly dripping down between my legs, I guess a combination of her saliva and my juices; I could tell that my pussy was just flooded.

Then, she stood up and said, "Go get him, girl, suck him inside out."

I went right over and got on the bed, plunging my mouth on him and sucking fast up and down. Then I slowed down, mostly sucking the head of his cock as I felt Brenda's tongue begin to lap my pussy. Oh, was that good.

I gripped his cock and licked circles around the tip, especially along the frenum right below the head where I know from lots of experience that it feels so, so good.

"Omigod, Angela, you are the best. I've never been sucked so good in all my life. Thanks, hon, for setting this up," he groaned.

"I expect a lot of fucking for this but, right now, I'm having my own fun," she told him as I felt her tongue go back to work on my pussy while I gave her husband head.

I took my time, I knew he had two day's worth of cum in his balls, so I'd let up on him when I thought he was getting close. But I never stopped.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.