Well, I Sure Love It - Cover

Well, I Sure Love It

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My four best friends told me they didn't really like giving their husbands oral sex. Well, I sure love it, so I volunteered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Cheating   White Couple   Oral Sex  

This all started with a group of friends of mine, four women that I've known for some time now.

Well, actually, it started when I was fourteen, to be totally accurate. That was when I sucked my first dick. Jamie Akins was the possessor of said appendage and one day he asked me to come over to his house, which I did, and when we were up in his room, he just took it out and asked me.

Now, maybe you would have said no but I didn't. His penis was actually quite beautiful, long and slender and pale pink. It was the first one I'd ever seen and I just fell in love. Not with him, with his cock.

"Would you suck it, Angela? Until I cum?" he asked, just like that, a simple, direct question. And I answered with my lips sliding over the pretty head and sucking until he cummed in my mouth.

Oh, did that make Jamie feel good but, that day, up in his room, when he groaned and I felt the throbbing between my lips and the warm, thick liquid spurting into the back of my mouth, oh, that was something I've just never forgotten.

It was the first real sexual pleasure I'd ever given someone and I loved every second of it. Maybe you, too, love to suck a man's cock. Or maybe you don't; there seems to be plenty of women (and men, too, of course) in both camps. But for me, I loved giving head. Jamie got sucked-off every afternoon after school until he went away to college.

There were others, as well. Many others. Like I said, I love sucking a penis and it doesn't matter if it's hard or soft. I love them both. You may wonder why I like a soft one to suck but feeling it grow in my mouth is a super turn-on for me. And In college, there were several of us in the dorm that held open house on Saturdays and there were guys lined up all through the hall waiting their turn. I'm sure you think I'm a slut but I sure got a lot of what I wanted.

Now, I do love receiving oral sex, my pussy thrills at a man's tongue (Should I confess that it thrills to a woman's, too?) and I have often traded oral sex with getting my own.

That's something I've offered many times to my husband, Dan, for us to give one another oral sex, but he seldom seems interested. And that's even after he's been away on a business trip for a week, a fairly frequent event. I figured he'd be especially horny but, no, he'd fuck me and that was usually it.

So, we can get back to my group of girlfriends. These are strictly friends, there had been no sex between any of us, at least that I knew about, though our conversations almost always included sex. Since we were all married, our talk was often complaints about sex; it just seems that few couples ever achieve the perfect balance between the wants and needs of the two partners.

And, among the five of us, that seemed to be the case. It all began one Friday night when we were all out on a girl's night, when Deb said, "I just get sick of Chase asking me for a blow job all the time. I keep telling him no but he just keeps asking."

"Oh, girl, my Paul loves his cock sucked but, well, I used to when we were dating and all but, well, he doesn't get it much any more," Jessica added.

Then Shirley laughed and told the group, "I told Ken that he should go out and buy himself a blow job. He even said he would if he could be sure not to catch some evil germ from it."

"Jerry's the same way. Maybe all guys are. I love it when he does me but I try to get out of it when he wants it," Brenda said.

They were now looking at me, so I told them my situation with Dan, "I don't know how it happened but Dan really doesn't like his sucked. He was okay with it early on but now when I offer he just changes the subject."

"It's something you like to do?" Jessica asked me and I told them I did, ever since that first time.

"I need to switch hubbies with you, Angela," Shirley said, closely followed by Brenda.

"Yeah, maybe I should have you come over and give Chase what he wants," Deb joked.

We all laughed but then, Jessica leaned close and asked, "Would you do Paul, if I set it up?"

Every head turned to her and the table got very quiet. She seemed to be sincere, not kidding.

"I ... it would have to be a secret, I wouldn't want Dan to know."

"So, you might?"

"Yeah, I think so. Just as long as we can keep it quiet. Might be fun," I said grinning impishly. "I can't really believe I'm agreeing to this," I added.

"Well, let me pass it by Paul, see what he says, I won't tell him who it is until it's all ready to happen, okay?"

I told her that was fine and it wasn't long before our group broke up and we all went home.

The next afternoon, my phone rang and it was Jessica.

"Hi, Jess, what's up?" I answered.

"What's up is my husband's cock, girl. I asked him if he'd like a friend of mine to give him a blow job. Oh, did he say yes in a hurry. So, if you were serious, he's all for it. You should see the bulge in his pants."

"Well, I guess I've got a promise to keep. When should we do this?"

"How about tomorrow night, it's a Tuesday, could you get away for a while? Maybe tell Dan, um, you're going shopping with me for a dress I need for, um, a party or something?"

"Yeah, sure, how about right after work?"

We agreed and the next afternoon I drove to her house and she let me in, saying that Paul was upstairs waiting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.