Hiring the Least Qualified Applicant - Cover

Hiring the Least Qualified Applicant

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - She had no business applying for the job but she was desperate. It wasn’t her sexy appearance or any particular skills she possessed that caused me to hire her. It was the submissive look I saw in her eyes when she entered my office that day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Size   Workplace  

Perfect! She looks beautiful! I got my camera out and took a couple dozen pictures, finishing up just in time to meet Nakamura at my door and welcome him to my office.

I greeted him warmly. I don’t like sucking up to people. Not even to my customers. But these Japs have their own way of doing business. They seem to expect it and I’m looking to make a good bit of money out of this if we come to terms.

As soon as Nakamura stepped inside he spotted Riley and came to a stop. His face lit up like a Christmas tree. I, however, was having second thoughts. His petite little translator followed him into the room with her head down. She must have seen Riley, too. A naked woman hanging from the ceiling isn’t the sort of thing that escapes one’s notice. She turned as red as a bucket of blood. Her reaction would have been amusing if she didn’t look like she’s about twelve years old!

I thought I might have screwed up until I glanced at Nakamura and saw the look on his face.

Nakamura started to cross the room toward Riley when he noticed my consternation and stopped. He rattled off some rapid fire Japanese to his interpreter who turned to me and shyly said, “Mr. Nakamura asks me to introduce myself. My name is Aiko. I’m working for him this summer in exchange for living expenses and my college tuition this fall.”

I’ve never been one of those people who start off a sentence saying, “I hate to be rude,” because I don’t mind being rude at all. So I went right for the question I had to ask. “How old are you?”

She glanced at Mr. Nakamura. He nodded, not for the first time making me wonder just how much English he really understands. She replied, “Sixteen, sir.”

I’ve noticed that before about Nakamura. I don’t know how fluent he is. But I know he understands some English. I’ve seen him follow conversations in the past. But he never responds to English. Every word has to be translated for him. I suppose it can be advantageous at times to pretend you don’t understand what the people you’re dealing with are saying. I don’t buy it, though. Whether or not he’s fluent in English, he understands enough.

Nakamura had turned back toward Riley and while I spoke with his translator he crossed the room until he was standing right in front of her. Without turning his head he spoke. Aiko listened and then translated, “Mr. Nakamura says that he likes the way you’ve decorated your office. He asks if he may examine your artwork.”

“Tell him that I hung that particular work of art there just for him.”

She translated and then stood beside me staring at the floor in front of her.

Nakamura began to grope Riley. It was immediately obvious that he doesn’t have a gentle touch. Riley began to gasp and grunt while he pulled, pinched and twisted her tits. Before long he was groping her pussy just as roughly. He held two fingers up to show me how wet they are and rattled off another sentence in his native tongue.

Aiko quietly translated, “Mr. Nakamura asks if you would be so kind as to describe this piece of art.”

I told her Riley’s name and age. I told her that she’s married to one of my employees and that she came in last week to apply for a job, a job for which she isn’t qualified. But she let me touch her and she undressed when I told her to, so I hired her. She’s being trained to be my secretary and sex slave.

I don’t think Aiko could have gotten any redder. But her expression never changed as she relayed everything I just said to Nakamura.

Nakamura spoke again. Aiko shuddered but translated, “Mr. Nakamura wishes to know if your secretary is a good cocksucker.”

I shrugged apologetically and replied, “Not yet. But she’s getting better. She needs a lot more practice.”

Nakamura reached for his fly. I assumed he was going to make use of Riley’s mouth but before he could open his zipper he paused and glanced down at the toys I left on the nearby table. He picked up the smaller version of the cat-o-nine-tails and after first testing it out on his open palm he began to use it on Riley’s vulnerable body. He started with her tits. They obviously fascinate him. Then he worked his way up until he was slapping her pussy with it.

Riley has become red as a beet just from hanging there upside down. Her blood is settling in her head and she’s probably a little dizzier than usual. Then there’s the embarrassment of being on display in that position for an elderly Japanese gentleman and a teenage girl. Toss in a liberal dose of pain over the most sensitive area of her body and I suppose she has a lot to complain about.

She’s certainly trying. She’s shaking her head violently and the look in her eyes speaks volumes. She’s grunting and groaning through that ring gag and making noises that would be words without the gag there. I don’t need to hear the words, though. It’s obvious she wants me to stop the whipping my guest is giving her and let her down. She’s squirming around like an eel and crying out with each painful but relatively harmless stroke of the whip.

Nakamura is certainly finding it highly entertaining. The girls both seemed to appreciate the mild discomfort that little whip caused them this past Saturday when they were in the slings. I notice, though, that Nakamura is exerting a lot more force. He’s really trying to hurt her but he isn’t breaking the skin so I didn’t say anything. I doubt if that flimsy little whip is capable of doing any real damage. The “tails” on it aren’t much more substantial than ribbons.

After whipping his way back down her torso and finishing up with another dozen blows to her tits, he put the whip down and picked up the nipple clamps. I kept an eye on him. I don’t necessarily trust him not to damage her nipples but he was careful not to get carried away.

With the clamps in place he picked up the large, realistic looking black dildo and plunged it into her pussy. When not watching him I kept an eye on Aiko. Nakamura apparently has no qualms about subjecting her to this sort of kinky sexual scene but it’s obvious the poor girl is too young. She really shouldn’t be forced to witness such things. She’s unable to hide her discomfort and she appears to be more embarrassed than Riley is!

On the other hand, for some reason her obvious innocence and her reactions fascinate me and I can’t stop watching her. Her response to this unusual situation reminds me of Riley’s reactions the first few days after I hired her and you know how I feel about that.

Nakamura continued reaming out Riley’s surprisingly wet cunt with one hand while with his other he reached down, lowered his zipper and fished his hard cock out of his pants. From what I could see in the seconds before he drove it through Riley’s ring gag there was nothing special about it. I don’t know what average is for Japanese guys. His cock didn’t look much bigger than Riley’s husband’s little dick. She’s reached the point by now that she can handle a real cock so she didn’t have much trouble with Nakamura’s.

He wrapped one arm around her body and held on while he fucked her face. His other hand continued to drive that big, black dildo into her pussy. I doubt if Riley was getting off on it, not hanging upside down with those clamps on her nipples. But Nakamura was enjoying the hell out of it. He started making animal like noises and crying out something in Japanese that Aiko didn’t bother to translate. She didn’t need to. I think I got the point.

I think she assumed that no one was paying any attention to her at that moment; that all attention was focused on Riley. I was still watching her out of the corner of my eye, though. I saw her discreetly watching her boss now, and watching Riley’s reaction. I was watching so closely that I almost missed the signs that Riley was actually having an orgasm ... and then the crazy bitch had another before Nakamura slammed his cock into her mouth one last time and stood there quivering as he shot his load down her throat!

As soon as he finished and staggered back I went over to the rope and lowered the pole. I freed her ankles and helped her to her feet. She stood there wobbling around like a drunk while I removed the nipple clamps. She massaged her nipples while I pressed down on her shoulders. She dropped to her knees in front of Nakamura, still panting like a bitch in heat. Without being told she leaned forward and licked his balls before taking his soft cock in her mouth and cleaning it.

Nakamura smiled at me and enjoyed getting his dick washed for a minute or two, moaning softly as Riley licked and sucked until his crotch was clean. Then he stepped back and put his cock away. As soon as he was out of the way I took a couple of steps and stood in front of Riley. She knew what I wanted. She reached up, opened my pants and pulled my hard cock out.

Before she drove her mouth down on my cock, Nakamura came closer. He watched in fascination as Riley caressed my hard cock while staring at it with a needy look on her face that surprised me. Nakamura snarled something at Aiko and she scurried over and stood on the other side so that they were standing on either side of us staring down as Riley leaned forward and took the head of my cock into her mouth.

She stared straight ahead; obviously uncomfortable with the two strangers staring down at her in amazement as she slowly worked more of my hard cock into her mouth. There was a pause when the head of my cock hit the back of her throat but she applied a little extra pressure and it popped in and continued until she had the entire thing in her mouth and throat. There’s no denying that the time she spent in the sling on Saturday did wonders for her ability to suck a cock.

Aiko’s eyes opened wide and she exclaimed something under her breath in Japanese. She’s staring openly now. She obviously doesn’t believe what she’s seeing with her own eyes.

It took Riley almost twenty minutes to get me off. I’m still pretty well drained from Saturday. I waited until my cock was soft and the last few drops of cum drained into her mouth. Then I pulled out and took the ring gag out of her mouth.

She moaned in relief and struggled for a moment to close her jaw. I put my dick away and waved our guests to some comfortable seats in the corner, giving Riley a few minutes to recover.

I took drink orders and relayed them to Tracy. I waited until drinks were served and everyone had taken a few sips and calmed down a little. I let Riley have a quick drink and then ordered her to stretch out on her back on the floor in the center of the seating area before I began discussing with Nakamura the proposition I put together yesterday.

I went over my numbers and gave him some time to look over his printout of my offer. He thought about it for a moment and after he spoke in Japanese his translator said, “Mr. Nakamura is impressed with your offer. He respectfully requests that if he accepts he be allowed to fuck your secretary. However, he asks me to tell you that he is not a young man anymore. He won’t be able to fuck her until this evening.”

I smiled and suggested an alternative plan I thought he might find interesting. “Ask him if he’d like to fuck her in her marriage bed in front of her husband.”

As soon as she translated, Nakamura’s polite, satisfied smile became an evil grin from ear to ear. It wasn’t necessary for Aiko to translate how he feels about my suggestion.

I suggested that I take them out to dinner and then we go to Riley’s house for some entertainment. He nodded as Aiko translated and after a short exchange between them she turned back to me and said, “Mr. Nakamura accepts your generous offer. He asks if he might bring his grandson and his assistant.”

After arranging to pick them up at their hotel I showed them out. I told Tracy to arrange for a stretch limo to pick us up after work and retain their services for the entire evening. While she was doing that I called the owner of the best Japanese steakhouse in town, Henry Koizumi. I don’t know him well. I’m not a big fan of oriental food so I’ve never been to his restaurant. But I’ve met him a few times and I’m reasonable sure I can work with him. At least I know him well enough to know that if he can’t provide me with what I need tonight he can probably send me in the right direction.

I told Henry that I’m entertaining some business acquaintances from Japan and due to the “unusual” nature of our business relationship and the plans I have for the evening I’m in need of a private dining room. I explained that it was very possible that some of my guests will be engaging in activities the general public would find offensive.

Henry seemed amused. He promised me complete privacy, a discreet wait staff, and an excellent meal. We worked out those details we were able to handle in advance and I thanked him.

I called Tracy back into my office and told Riley to get dressed. When Tracy came in I told her she’ll be going with us to dinner tonight. I told Riley to let her husband know she’s going to dinner with us and that he can expect company after dinner. I told her to have him make certain there are clean sheets on their bed. I figure the clean sheets are only polite and at the same time he’ll have some idea of what to expect tonight.

It was hard to tell what Tracy thought about all this. It’s obvious, though, that Riley is very unhappy about it. I’d be lying if I said I’m not happy to see her reaction. It’s more fun for me when she hates the things I’m making her do.

I told both women to wear panties tonight. If they need time to go somewhere and get some I’ll give it to them. Tracy smiled and said, “A smart woman always keeps a spare pair of panties in her desk ... or at least a smart woman who works for you does.”

I sent Riley out to the work floor and told her to tell Carl that I sent her to relay a message to her husband. Then she’s to return to her desk and get back to her training. She was gone a lot longer than necessary to deliver a message. I don’t doubt that Carl had something to do with that.

The limo picked us up at quitting time and drove Riley, Tracy and me to the hotel to pick up Nakamura and the rest of his group. Through his interpreter he introduced us to his assistant, Mr. Kimura, and his grandson. Considering Nakamura’s age, I expected his grandson to be an adult, not a boy of about the same age as the interpreter, possibly even younger! But if the boy gets a sex education tonight it isn’t my problem. The boy, Shinzo Abe, was more than impressed by Riley’s breasts which he can see plainly through the sheer bolero top she’s wearing. But it became clear as soon as he sat down next to Aiko that his sex education began long before he climbed into the limo with us. As soon as he sat down he placed one hand on Aiko’s knee and casually slid it all the way up to her crotch.

The poor girl didn’t even flinch. She sat there blushing furiously, obviously distressed, but she’s just as obviously accustomed to being sexually abused by the boy. She stared down at the floor, trying to make believe she isn’t being molested by a boy she obviously can’t stand as part of the price she has to pay for an education. I’m starting to like that kid already!

Mr. Kimura, who speaks heavily accented English, made it clear he’s been informed of the events that took place earlier today in my office. He commented on the way I decorate my office and told me how sorry he is that he missed it. Then he asked about Tracy. He wondered if I have one secretary for sex and another to do the work.

I nudged a very reluctant Tracy closer to Kimura with a warning lift of my eyebrow and replied, “No. They both do both jobs. It just depends on my mood at the time.”

Kimura’s hand came to rest on Tracy’s thigh and he smiled as his eyes looked her over more closely. He turned toward her in his seat and said, “I like American women. I especially like American women with big tits.”

His hand unbuttoned the top two buttons of her dress and slid inside. He clamped down on her tit and said, “You have very nice tits. You shouldn’t wear a bra.”

I told her to remove her bra. I don’t know when she put it on. She wasn’t wearing it during the day in the office. I guess she put it on to provide an extra layer of protection from our guests. Silly woman!

She glanced at me, not quite glaring. I’m guessing she isn’t real fond of these arrogant little Jap bastards. She unbuttoned the top of her dress, slid it off and removed her bra while we all watched. She isn’t happy about this; or at least she’s acting like she isn’t. I think, though, that if it isn’t already it will soon be turning her on. She’s more like Riley in that respect than she likes to admit to herself.

Shinzo turned to Riley then. He spoke in Japanese to the translator. Her painful shyness; her obvious desire to be anywhere but here was written all over her face as she quietly said, “Mr. Williams, Mr. Abe wishes to know if he may touch your other secretary without offending you.”

I nodded. That’s why I brought them along. Shinzo removed his hand from the translator’s crotch, reached out and pulled Riley closer. Riley and I stared into each other’s eyes while the boy first groped her breast over her thin blouse and then reached under it to explore her bare flesh. She hates it that I’m letting the little pervert grope her like that. But hate it or not, just like Tracy, I can see the subtle signs that she’s getting turned on.

The car pulled up in front of the restaurant less than ten minutes later. The driver came around and opened the door. He watched with a huge smile on his face while Riley and Tracy pulled themselves together. I knew we were going to enjoy a lengthy meal, or in my case partake of a lengthy meal, so after we climbed out of the limo I told the driver to feel free to have a meal while he’s waiting. He has plenty of time.

He thanked me and started to get back in the car when Kimura pulled him aside and spoke to him quietly for a minute. He smiled, nodded to Kimura and parked the vehicle while we went inside. The hostess guided us to what I have to assume is a more or less accurate representation of an authentic Japanese dining room. The table is low to the floor, centered on a bamboo mat. Around it, instead of chairs, are a dozen large cushions. This should be interesting! Riley and Tracy are wearing micro minis. Aiko is wearing a short skirt. There’s going to be a lot of exposed female flesh around the table tonight.

Following the example of our guests, we took our shoes off inside the door of our private room. Without putting a lot of effort into it I’ve learned a few things about Japanese etiquette. I know that as the guest of honor, Nakamura should sit at the head of the table. At his direction Tracy and Riley sat on either side of him.

Shinzo sat on the other side of Riley and Kimura sat on the other side of Tracy. I took a seat at the far end of the table so I can enjoy watching my two secretaries being molested. Aiko was directed to sit between me and Shinzo.

Some of the other things I’ve learned about Japanese etiquette I fully intend to ignore. I’ll pour my own drink if I need a refill and I can’t use chopsticks and have no desire to learn. I don’t much care for fish in any form and I certainly won’t be eating any raw fish. If I can’t get a steak I’ll settle for a hamburger.

We were still arranging ourselves around the table when Henry came in to make certain we were satisfied with the room. I was more than a little surprised when he carried on a rather lengthy conversation with Nakamura in rapid fire Japanese. Henry is a third generation American. He speaks unaccented English. I had no idea he spoke Japanese.

Not long after Henry left the room things started arriving. A young woman in a kimono came in and passed out moist towels. A waiter came in and served warm Saki. I’ve never had Saki before. I quickly discovered I like it!

As it turns out I never got my steak or my burger. Apparently our meal was worked out between Nakamura and Henry without any input from anyone else. I nibbled at this and that and some of it wasn’t bad. For the most part I never did know what I was eating. But as I said, the Saki is good and the show was interesting.

Nakamura, Kimura and Shinzo were sipping their Saki and casually molesting Riley and Tracy; groping them, lifting their skirts, baring a breast from time to time and probably commenting on it. Or at least I assume that’s what they were laughing and joking about. Several minutes passed before Nakamura looked up and said something to Aiko.

She acted like she’d been slapped! Her blush deepened. Her eyes closed and she took a deep breath and sighed loudly. When she opened her eyes again she looked like she was going to cry. She turned toward me but kept her eyes cast down. She cleared her throat and spoke so quietly I almost couldn’t hear her when she said, “Mr. Nakamura wants me to tell you that my duties involve more than translating. I also serve as a comfort woman for Mr. Abe and from time to time I’ve been given to other men as it pleases Mr. Nakamura and Mr. Abe. This is what I must do in order to pay for my education at the school of my choice in America.”

It’s obvious the admission she was just forced to make was painful for her. That’s probably a large part of the reason it excited me so. I took her expanded explanation of her duties to be an invitation. I smiled across the table at Nakamura and said, “Arigatou gozaimasu,” one of the few phrases I know in his language, and turned my attention back to Aiko.

Her body fascinates me. I doubt if her breasts are an A cup yet. I don’t know if that’s because she’s only sixteen or if she’s just naturally small breasted. I don’t care, either. She seems even more embarrassed than Riley was those first couple of days.

All three women are being groped now. I noticed that although she’s apparently had the most time to get used to this sort of treatment Aiko is the most disturbed by the things I’m doing to her in a public place and the fact that no one stopped what they were doing when the door opened and two waiters came in with trays of some kind of Jap food. The waiters acted as though there was nothing unusual happening in here. Their expressions never changed as they went around the table setting little bowls of something or other in front of everyone.

Riley grabbed Shinzo’s wrist and tried to draw back when the waiters entered the room. But Shinzo, the arrogant little prick, snarled something at her. Even though she doesn’t speak a word of Japanese she knew what he wanted. She released his wrist and sat quietly while he returned to groping her under her skirt which at this point was no longer covering her panties.

I almost laughed out loud. Watching the waiters move around the table you’d have sworn that the women are invisible, that three Japanese men and a black man aren’t groping the three women in the room at the table in a fancy private dining room like a bunch of horny teenage boys while the waiters went about their business.

I continued exploring and teasing Aiko’s delicate little body while she sat quietly, obviously hating this as much as Riley and Tracy are. I smiled at her and asked, “How long have you been doing this, Aiko?”

She continued to stare in the general direction of my cock as she answered distractedly, “Mr. Abe took my virginity almost six weeks ago. For the first month I was only with him. In the past two weeks there have been three others; Mr. Nakamura, Mr. Kimura and a friend of Mr. Abe’s.”

The leisurely meal and the lust inducing groping continued for a surprisingly long time, accompanied by several bottles of sneakily intoxicating Saki. I expected the three of them to do a lot more than grope my two secretaries. That was a large part of the reason I requested a private dining room. But except for baring an occasional tit or flashing a brightly colored bit of silky nylon underwear the men seemed content to grope between bites of whatever the hell we’re eating. I began to think nothing was going to happen until we move the party to Riley’s house. I was wrong.

After the dishes were cleared away a young woman in a kimono entered the room. Without speaking to anyone she spread what looked like a plastic tablecloth on the floor not far from the table. She placed two short, bamboo stools in the middle of the four foot by four foot square tablecloth, bowed to us then and left the room.

Kimura stood up and ordered Riley and Tracy to their feet. He ordered them to put their disheveled clothing back in order. After they buttoned up and tucked in everything that’s been disturbed by all the groping he sat them down back to back on the two stools. They’re so close together their backs are touching. The stools are so short that their asses are less than a foot off the floor. Kimura squatted down, tilted their heads back slightly and in a stern voice he ordered them not to move a muscle unless ordered to do so.

Kimura returned to his seat and with an evil smile he turned to me and said, “I think you may find this amusing.”

Only a moment passed before Henry returned to the room. He smiled, nodded to those of us sitting at the table and approached my secretaries who watched him nervously without moving a muscle. He walked around them as if judging an exhibit in an art museum. After walking around them twice he put a grin on my face when he pulled his cock out and touched it to Riley’s lips.

Riley and Tracy are in the same boat I am at the moment. Well, not exactly. No one’s waving a cock in my face. But not one of us has the foggiest idea what’s going on here. It’s starting to get interesting, though, for me at least. Riley doesn’t seem to be enjoying herself.

Henry slid his cock in and out of Riley’s mouth for about a minute. Then he went around and repeated the process with Tracy. He alternated back and forth between them for several more minutes before standing beside them, grabbing his cock and pumping it vigorously. Less than a minute later he was aiming streamers of cum at the hair and faces of both girls.

He wiped the end of his cock clean with a handful of Riley’s hair, bowed and said something to Nakamura and left. The girls and I assumed it was over. Tracy started to get up, probably to go to the ladies room to clean up. As soon as she moved, Kimura growled, “I told you not to move! Return to your position! NOW!”

She sat back down but she wasn’t happy about it. She leaned back against Riley and tilted her head back slightly. She was no sooner in position than our two waiters entered the room and approached the girls. Tracy glared at them. Riley ... I don’t know. I couldn’t read the look on Riley’s face. The waiters were both amused, though. They pulled their cocks out of their pants. They were smiling in anticipation, probably happy for the opportunity to debase two white women this way. Or maybe it’s just that this is a way to get a little payback for all the shit they have to take from their customers.

They fed their cocks to the two women, alternating between them for a couple of minutes before masturbating furiously and shooting their loads into the faces of their less than pleased targets.

The waiters stood there casually putting their cocks away, watching their cum oozing down the faces of the two women and dripping onto their clothing. Then they turned, nodded, smiled at us and left the room.

They were quickly followed by two more waiters who repeated the process and then two more. By that time the girl’s hair and their faces were getting pretty well covered in slime. The men continued to file in and masturbate onto them. But no one touched them after that. They were too nasty.

At some point, Kimura asked me if I was familiar with bukkake. I nodded. I’ve read about it. I’ve seen pictures of it on the internet. I can’t say that I find it erotic in the least. I guess I miss the point. I’d rather get a good blowjob or a piece of ass. If I just want to masturbate I can do that at home alone in my bed!

Every waiter in this very large restaurant must have taken a turn. They were followed by the cooks, the busboys, and apparently even some of the other customers were invited to take part. Altogether close to forty or more men must have sprayed the two women with cum while we sat there polishing off the Saki. There wasn’t a lot of conversation at the table. Abe and Kimura made an occasional derogatory remark based on the tone of their voices when they spoke but I suppose it would have been difficult to hold a serious conversation with men beating off a couple feet away.

By the time all those oriental males were done with them the two women were covered in a thick coating of cum from the tops of their heads almost down to their knees. In places, like their faces and their tits, the coating appeared to be nearly half an inch thick! If the stuff weren’t sliding down off their faces I’m sure it would have been at least that thick. It was pretty disgusting. But the girls and I seem to be the only ones who think so. It stopped being amusing to me after the second or third round of masturbators cut loose. Once the act lost its novelty it was just disgusting. And you know something is disgusting if it disgusts me!

Tracy and Riley continued to sit there after it was over as if they were afraid to move. I paid the bill and wondered how I was going to get them home in that condition. It turned out Kimura had anticipated that problem and made arrangements. We were escorted out through the back door where our limo is waiting. Behind it is parked an old pickup truck. Kimura informed me that before we entered the restaurant this evening he asked our driver to arrange for a truck to transport the two women to Riley’s house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.