Hiring the Least Qualified Applicant - Cover

Hiring the Least Qualified Applicant

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - She had no business applying for the job but she was desperate. It wasn’t her sexy appearance or any particular skills she possessed that caused me to hire her. It was the submissive look I saw in her eyes when she entered my office that day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Size   Workplace  

We got out of our vehicles and I stood for a moment, looking skeptically at the rundown store simply named Leathers. I finally decided, “What the hell. We’re here. We might as well go in and check it out.”

Our odd little foursome entered the store and stopped just inside the door to look around. It’s bigger than it looks from outside. They’ve taken over the empty store next door and knocked out a wall. The pleasant smell of leather fills the air. It almost makes me wish I owned a motorcycle!

The first thing I saw on the racks in front of me was leather jackets, vests and chaps. There are two couples browsing through the display of biker gear. One of the men looked up when we entered. He spotted Riley and his face lit up. He quickly got the attention of his three companions and they all stared openly at Riley.

But bikers aren’t their only customers. Signs hanging from the ceiling pointed out the locations of the other merchandise on display; men’s and women’s clothing, luggage, boots and shoes, and a section I’m going to have to check out that’s simply labeled toys.

I was just about to lead the way to the shoes when a man came hurrying up with a huge smile on his face. He introduced himself as Sam, the owner. While I was shaking his hand he said, “You must be Mr. Williams. Gunny called me this morning to tell me you might be in to look at some shoes. Would you like to browse first or are you in a hurry?”

I told him I’m not in a hurry, but that I’d like to check out the shoes first and then take a look around his store. He stared at Riley while we talked. I glanced behind me and saw that he wasn’t staring at her just because her little dress is so sexy. The strap has slid down off of her left tit leaving it completely exposed. Her other nipple is beginning to peek out, too. By the time we get to the display of shoes both of her tits are going to be totally exposed.

The funny thing is that I didn’t tell her she has to leave her tits exposed here and she didn’t ask. If she had just kept those straps in place over her nipples when they started sliding off I wouldn’t have said a word. It isn’t like she’s unaware her tits are exposed in public. She’s blushing. But she seems to assume that I want her to leave them exposed. Far be it from me to disillusion her.

Sam led the way to the far left corner of the store and as we crossed the room he said over his shoulder, “I’m looking forward to working with you on the price of anything you buy. Gunny told me I’ll be very pleased with our deal if I’m willing to cut you some slack.”

He sounds awfully needy. That could work out well for me. It isn’t that I really need help paying for anything I might buy in here. But I like to save a buck whenever I can and I appreciate every opportunity to humiliate Riley.

We reached the shoe department and I pointed Riley toward a seat. Her skirt pulled up when she sat down, exposing so much of her freshly shaved pussy that I can see the little patch of blonde pubic hair that remains above it. She reached for the hem to try and pull it down but I shook my head and said, “Leave it alone.”

Sam stood in front of her staring at her pussy as though he’s never seen one before but it isn’t just Sam enjoying the view. The two couples who obviously arrived on the motorcycles parked out front followed us to the shoe department, too. They seem to have lost all interest in biker gear.

I went around the row of seats to look at the shoes on display behind them. Gunny knew exactly what I was looking for when he suggested I come here. Sam has a selection of some of the sluttiest shoes I’ve ever seen.

I don’t want to give the wrong impression. I don’t have a thing for either shoes or feet. But I do like the way a woman’s ass and her legs look in a pair of high heels. And since I’m going for full on slut with Riley’s wardrobe the footwear is just a part of her new look.

I pointed out a couple pairs of shoes and a pair of boots, all with at least six inch heels. I told Sam I’d like to see her in those. I meant it, too. I can’t wait to see what her ass looks like in those fucking shoes! Judging by the smile on his face, Sam’s looking forward to that, too.

Sam sat down on his little stool and stared at Riley’s totally exposed little tits and her pussy for long enough that I was about to say something to him. I don’t mind him looking. But there’s no call for him to slip into a trance for Christ’s sake!

He finally came out of his coma and removed Riley’s shoes. He asked her to stand and spent an inordinate amount of time measuring her feet. While this was going on I kept an eye on Brad. I can’t help getting a kick out of the poor kid’s mixed emotions. He feels sorry for his wife. He’s embarrassed. But he’s watching closely as Sam’s hands explore Riley’s sexy legs and it’s obvious he’s turned on. It’s just as obvious he’s pissed with himself for getting turned on from watching his wife being treated this way.

But most of the pleasure I’m getting out of this comes from watching Riley. She hates all this public humiliation. But I’m willing to bet that anything shoved in her cunt right now would come out sopping wet.

It will come as no surprise to anyone who has known me for a while to learn that I enjoy treating people the way I’m treating Riley and Brad. I don’t pull the wings off of flies or torture small animals. But I’ve been a bully all my life. I was a bully all through school and that didn’t change when I graduated. If anything I’ve probably gotten worse now. Teachers and parents no longer monitor my behavior. There’s no longer anyone around who can lecture me on my evil ways and there are damn few people who can kick my ass.

My bullying isn’t physical, though. I browbeat people or I coerce them in some other way into doing what I want them to do. If you don’t count scuffles with Carl when we were growing up I doubt if I’ve gotten into more than three or four fights in my entire life. It hasn’t been necessary. I’ve always been a pretty big guy. I’m not as muscle bound as I was when I played football. But there aren’t very many people in this town I have to worry about. Even now as I rapidly near the half century mark, anyone in their right mind is going to think twice before taking a swing at me.

While Sam was groping Riley’s legs and measuring her feet, one of the bikers came up behind me and quietly said, “I like the way you dress your Barbie Doll. Where’d ya get that dress?”

I told him about ‘Flaunt It!’ and the great deal Gunny gave me yesterday. I made it clear that it’s an expensive place to shop. But as far as I know the selection there is the best in town if you’re looking for slut clothes.

He thanked me and then asked if I mind if the four of them watch for a while. I smiled and said, “Hell no! That’s half the fun! She hates it and so does her husband over there. But...”

“That’s her husband?!! That little... !”

Brad had his back to us but he heard the biker. I saw his neck turn red. He didn’t turn around and confront the guy, though. Smart move on his part. The biker would have kicked his ass without even realizing he’d been in a fight. Brad continued to stand right there with his back to us and watch Sam feeling up his nearly naked wife. I think he’s making believe he’s unaware of us.

Sam disappeared for a few minutes. While he was gone, with a sneer in his voice the biker told his three companions that although I’m the man in charge, the pasty little white guy is actually Barbie’s husband.

Brad ignored their taunts and derogatory comments. No one can blame him for that. It’s the only option he has that doesn’t end with him in the emergency room. I think he’s beginning to wish he’d gone straight home after work, though.

Sam reappeared carrying three shoe boxes and returned to his seat in front of Riley. He fitted her for the first of the two pairs of shoes and then slid his little stool back and asked her to walk around and see how they feel.

She couldn’t even stand up! Sam finally had to get to his feet and help her to stand. She looked at me as she stood there with her ankles wobbling around like someone putting on ice skates for the first time and sobbed, “I can’t walk in these! I’ve never worn heels this high!”

The biker turned to me with a huge grin and asked, “Want some help?”

“Be my guest.”

We all watched as the biker and his male friend stood on each side of Riley and put an arm around her. She gasped and then gasped again when each man reached under her skirt and got a firm grip on the cheeks of her ass. The biker who has been doing all the talking ordered her to put her arms around them and they half carried her the length of the carpet. They made several trips up and down the narrow runner before standing back to see if she was getting the hang of it.

With her arms straight out to her sides she wobbled clumsily down the stretch of carpet on her own looking very much like she was walking on a high wire. She didn’t even bother to pull her skirt back down over her ass at first. I learned that no matter how graceless she is in those shoes, they certainly have the desired effect on her legs and her pert little ass. She obviously needs a lot of practice. But women wear higher heels than that. If it can be done there’s no reason why she can’t do it, eventually.

She sat down after two trips up and down the carpet on her own and Sam put the second pair of shoes on her. She struggled to her feet and managed to walk on her own this time. She wasn’t a picture of grace but she managed to walk the carpet without breaking any bones. When she sat back down I asked her if one pair was more comfortable than the other.

She thought about it for a few seconds and shook her head. But then she whined, “Can’t I get something with a smaller heel? I’m going to kill myself in those!”

“No. I like the way you look in them. Let’s see how you do in the boots.”

Sam helped her into the boots. She was so intent on her footwear that she hardly seemed to notice how exposed her pussy is when Sam lifts her legs up and to the side far more than necessary to put something on her foot. As soon as she stood up in the boots I sighed and said, “Never mind. Maybe we’ll come back this fall and get some boots. They just don’t look right with that dress.”

I ended up telling Sam I’d take both pairs of shoes. I ordered her to wear the first pair she tried on. She might as well start getting used to them now. Sam took the boxes away and we started looking around the store.

I have enough clothes and I prefer Riley in something less substantial than what they sell here so we skipped the clothing. We aren’t in the market for luggage, either. I led the way to the opposite corner of the store where the sign says we’ll find whatever passes for toys in a place like this. I have to assume they aren’t referring to toys for kids.

I was right. As soon as we rounded the first aisle we saw three fifty foot long aisles of nothing but sexual paraphernalia. I was surprised by what I saw. I didn’t know they sold this kind of “toy” outside of those adult bookstores. One quick look and I was inspired. I have a few friends coming over on Saturday to help me molest Riley. I’m not a pain freak or anything and it isn’t my intention to hurt Riley. But some of this shit looks pretty fucking interesting.

I noticed Brad and Riley aren’t all that interested in the display of adult toys. They’re standing together talking quietly. They’re hanging back and it’s plain to see they’d rather be anywhere else. I decided to be a nice guy. I went back over to the counter and told Sam I’m not finished shopping but I want my purchases to come as a surprise to Riley. I suggested we talk discount and then he can get his rocks off and send her home with her husband.

Since I don’t know what I’m going to buy yet we aren’t able to talk numbers. Instead, he suggested that if I let him spend twenty or thirty minutes with her in the backroom he’d let me have a twenty percent discount on everything I buy tonight. That’s a far more generous offer than I was expecting so of course I accepted.

It isn’t anywhere near closing time yet but the bikers left when the show in the shoe department ended and we’re the only customers left in the building. He put a “Be right back” sign on the door and locked up. I started back over to the toy section but Sam asked, “Can I take her husband back there, too. You brought him with you so I’m assuming you wanted to fuck with his head. I think I’d get a big kick outa fucking her in front of him.”

I smiled and said, “I understand perfectly. I did it today for the first time and I didn’t think my cock was ever going to go down. It’s really a lot of fun. When they leave, if you don’t mind, let them take the shoes with them?”

“Sure. No problem. Gunny vouched for you. Come on, you two. The storeroom is right down here.”

Riley and Brad followed Sam to his storeroom, both looking pretty dejected. I wouldn’t have it any other way!

Tracy and I got a cart and returned to the toy section. I spotted several items I intend to buy just standing at the end of the aisle a few minutes ago. I went directly to the largest item, a leather sling, and after looking over the erotic pictures on the box I put it in the cart. Tracy is standing beside me reading over my shoulder. I heard the unmistakable excitement in her voice when she asked, “Are you going to put her in that on Saturday?”

I grinned and nodded. After a long pause she nervously asked, “I don’t suppose I could come to your party without having to ... take part.”

The horny little bitch just keeps beating around the bush! She wants to play but she’s afraid. Finally I decided to give her a little shove in the right direction. “Follow me home when we leave here. We can talk about it after I fuck you.”

She has known just as well as I have since this morning in my office that I’m going to fuck her. She’s just having trouble accepting it. I imagine she’s always had a pretty vanilla sex life until I talked her into doing what she did with Riley in my office today. She probably doesn’t think she’s “that kind of girl.” She’s conflicted because she has a boyfriend. She may or may not be in love. If she is she isn’t so much in love that she feels compelled to avoid the sexual excitement I’m offering her.

Everything that’s happened since Riley entered my office on Monday has excited her. The sight of first Carl’s cock and then mine has her thinking thoughts she never thought she’d have. I’m willing to bet she never imagined she’d end up having sex with a black man. It probably never even occurred to her. I’m reasonably certain she’s thinking about it now, though and has been since the little orgy in my office this morning. All she needs is just a little push in the right direction.

She didn’t say anything for a moment. Most noticeable among the things she didn’t say is “no, I won’t do that.”

When she finally did speak what she said is, “I’d love to see her in that sling.”

I grinned and asked, “Do you want me to buy another one for you?”

A shiver ran through her and she admitted, “I can’t say that the idea doesn’t turn me on. But...”

She wants to say yes but can’t bring herself to actually form the word because she knows a “good girl” like she has always thought herself to be should say no. Stepping out of your real life and into a fantasy can be a difficult decision to make. I watched her face as I reached out, grabbed another sling and put it in the cart. They’re expensive. But I can afford it and assuming she doesn’t lose her nerve it will be a worthwhile investment. I have a feeling that if I just act like I assume she’s given in to temptation she’s going to end up in one of those slings on Saturday without the need for any more encouragement from me.

I kept an eye on her, watching how she reacted as I picked up a selection of leather restraints, blindfolds, nipple clamps, and even a few different kinds of whips. I bought duplicates of everything but the whips. She shows signs of becoming more aroused with every item I pick up. It’s as though she’s already accepted the idea that she’s going to end up in that sling and having accepted her fate she’s turned on by everything now.

We slowly went up and down all three of those long aisles. I added a few more items to the cart; ring gags that hold a person’s mouth open and available, an assortment of butt plugs, vibrators and dildos, and finally back to the first aisle where I selected a few of the more bizarre bondage devices just for the hell of it.

I consider myself a pervert. There isn’t much in the realm of sexual behavior I find offensive, whether I practice those behaviors or not. I don’t feel I have the right to tell others what they can and cannot do in the privacy of their own home. I always thought I was reasonably knowledgeable in the area of sex toys, even though I don’t own any at present and have rarely used them. But some of the things I’ve selected this evening are totally new concepts to me. Saturday has the potential to get pretty interesting in a hurry.

I put the last of the items I selected in the cart and smiled confidently at Tracy. She looks a bit feverish. She blushed when she realized I’m pretty much reading her mind. We stared into each other’s eyes as I boldly reached out and lifted her skirt with one hand. She didn’t move. She stood stock still while I cupped her mound with my free hand and felt the heat and the moisture coming from her.

Until that moment I forgot all about telling her not to put her underwear back on this morning. Her hot, bare skin is now resting in my hand and she looks like just the slightest touch on her swollen clit would send her over the edge right there in the store. I left her hanging, though. I want her next orgasm to come about half an hour from now while I’m sinking my hard cock into that hot, wet hole.

I pushed the buggy over to the counter on the other side of the store. Sam is sitting on a stool behind the counter with a silly grin on his face. As we approached he sighed and exclaimed, “That was some fine pussy! Thank you very much. I haven’t enjoyed a piece of ass like that in ... shit! Never!!”

I couldn’t argue with him. Riley may have started out as a frigid little thing. Whether she knows what to do with it or not, though, that’s one fine pussy she has between her legs. But I’m damn glad he enjoyed it. The total for this little shopping expedition is going to be well into four figures. Some of the shit I put in our cart is very expensive, like those two slings for example. Twenty percent of the total is going to be a hefty chunk of change.

I was right. Just the two slings came to a little over a thousand dollars. I’ve seen them cheaper on the internet and in sex shops. But in my opinion the quality and versatility of these justified the extra expense. They’re made of heavy leather and almost infinitely adjustable.

By time Sam finished ringing everything up, including the new shoes, the total came to almost three thousand dollars! My first new car only cost a few hundred more than that!!

Sam didn’t seem to mind at all when it came to subtracting the twenty percent discount. I know Riley is a great fuck. But damn! No pussy I’ve ever had was worth six hundred dollars. Not to me, anyway.

I loaded everything in my trunk and told Tracy to follow me. I didn’t ask her and I acted confident; as though there was no doubt in my mind she’d obey. I think that’s all she needed, to have her options taken away. I’m starting to realize that she’s a lot more like Riley than she cares to admit. She wants to do this but if given the choice she isn’t certain she can. She won’t admit it. But just like Riley, she wants to have the option to refuse taken away from her. She needs the illusion that she has no choice but to obey.

Without a word, Tracy went to her car and waited for me to drive off. She followed me all the way home. I wish that I really could read minds. I’d love to be able to enjoy the turmoil that must have been churning through her mind like a violent storm as she anticipates with mixed emotions the things that are going to happen to her when she gets to my house.

I pulled into my garage. Tracy parked in the driveway behind me. I left the toys in my trunk and waited for her to join me in the garage. She got out of her car and stood by the door looking at me for a moment. I don’t have to be able to read minds to know she’s wondering what the hell she’s doing here.

She took a deep breath and exhaled loudly. Then she approached me and started to say, “Listen ... I ... I’ll admit I want to do this. That’s no secret. You learned a lot ... probably too much about me today. But if I do...”

“Stop right there! You can turn around and leave if you want. I won’t try to stop you and it won’t have any effect on your position at the office. But if you go into my house with me you’re going to do whatever the hell I tell you to do. You don’t set terms, you don’t set limits, you don’t say no. That’s scary, I know. But we both know that’s what you want. You came here to get fucked. I’m looking forward to it. I think you’re hot. You turn me on. But once you step through that door whatever happens between us happens on my terms. And not just this evening. You’ll be one notch above Riley in the food chain tomorrow. But if I tell you to strip, if I tell you to fuck me or to fuck someone else just because I feel like watching, you’re going to obey just as quickly as Riley would.

“I know you’re nervous about giving up so much control over your body. But let me tell you a secret. Giving up control is the most erotic, the most liberating thing a woman can do. You’re going to love it.”

I paused for a moment and added, “But you don’t need me to tell you that. You’ve been watching Riley. You seem to have figured it out for yourself.”

It’s obvious that she’s both nervous and skeptical. But when I turned and headed for the door from the garage into the house I heard her following me.

In the small foyer between the garage and the kitchen I turned and waited until Tracy closed the door. She turned to face me and I said, “Strip. I like the way you look naked. I don’t want you wearing clothing in my home.”

I’ve seen her naked. I’ve touched her sexy tits and groped her pussy. But she seems no less nervous as she steps out of her shoes and then quickly removes her blouse and skirt as if getting undressed rapidly won’t hurt so much. She hung her clothes from the hall tree by the door and turned, awaiting my next order.

I’ve known I was going to fuck her since the things that happened in my office this morning. We both did. I don’t think either of us expected it to happen this quickly or in quite this way. I think we both expected that when we had sex it would be as equals. Until this morning I didn’t see this submissive streak in her. Not at first. I’m not the only one. I think she’s as surprised as I am.

I looked her over, enjoying the sight of her naked body for a moment before I ordered her to turn around slowly. Her body is every bit as sexy as Riley’s, maybe even more so. Her tits are large and full. I’ve always been partial to tits like hers. And those puffy nipples are surprisingly erotic, I suppose because I’ve never seen any quite like them before.

I told her to follow me, turned and headed upstairs to my bedroom. She didn’t even hesitate. She no doubt realizes that if she’s gone so far that she’s standing in my house naked she might as well accept the fact that she has agreed to my terms; absolute surrender.

I climbed the stairs, extremely aware of my hard cock anxious to be released, freed to rape and pillage as cocks are so fond of doing. I can’t help being amazed at the sudden turnaround in my sex life since yesterday morning when I hired Riley. All of a sudden I have all the hot young pussy a man can want. And I have it any way and any time I want it. I must have been very good in a past life because a prick like me doesn’t deserve to get this lucky for anything I’ve done in this life!

I turned to face Tracy and stripped down as soon as I entered my bedroom. I watched her eyes as she focused on my hard cock. The horny bitch wants this every bit as much as I do. She may not be all that fond of me. But she can’t tear her eyes off of my cock.

While I undressed I ordered her to sit on the bed. She turned without a word and headed towards my large bed. She had her back to me when I asked, “Am I the first black man you’ve fucked?”

She moaned as she turned and sat on the bed facing me. Just hearing the words struck a chord. Her eyes returned to my cock and she nodded almost imperceptibly. I moved over and stood right in front of her. Without being told she reached out and wrapped her small, white hand around the bottom four inches of my cock. The tips of her thumb and fingers didn’t meet. Not even close. She whispered, “God what a cock!”

“Have you ever had one this large before?”

“Not even close!”

I took her hand away and moved closer. I guided the spongy head of my cock all around her face, leaving a trail of lube in my wake. I coated her lips with it and as soon as my cock moved on she licked her lips clean. I had to smile at the aura of lust she’s exuding. She can’t hide her impatience. She isn’t even trying. She wants my cock in her mouth. I want that, too. But first I guided her mouth to my heavy balls and ordered her to start licking.

I let my cock rest on her face while she tilted her head back and began to lick my balls as ordered. I smiled down at her and said, “You look even prettier with a big black cock in your face. I should get a picture of this and have it blown up and framed. I’d get two copies; one to hang on my bedroom wall and one that you can hang on yours.”

She moaned and then she moaned again when I reached down and began to play with one of those big puffy nipples I find so irresistible. I chuckled and said, “I wonder what these things are going to look like with those clamps I bought today dangling from them. Have you ever tried nipple clamps?”

She mumbled an unintelligible negative into my balls and kept licking.

Then, just to see how she’d react, I asked, “I wonder what they’d look like if I had them pierced.”

She stopped licking then. She looked up past my cock, looking into my eyes to see if I’m serious. I’ve never been particularly interested in a partner with piercings anywhere. I don’t really intend to pierce hers but it’s fun to keep her guessing.

I waited until she started licking again and said, “Okay. Suck my cock now. Normally I’d cum in your mouth and then let you make me hard so I can fuck you. But I’ve had so many orgasms in the last two days I’m worried about getting dehydrated. So suck on it for a few minutes and then I’m going to fuck that tight, pink little pussy of yours.”

I watched her wrap her fingers around the base of my cock and lean back to admire it for a moment. She slowly leaned forward again and kissed my cock a few times before starting to worship it with her tongue. I had to smile as I watched her work. She looks like she’s closer to having an orgasm than I am!

She stopped licking and caressed my cock with her cheeks a few times. I can just barely hear a low humming sound coming from her. It sounds almost like she’s purring! The bitch is really getting into this!

Finally she pressed her lips against the head of my cock and slowly slid them down over the first three or four inches. She moaned with pleasure as though I was eating her instead of the other way around. I always enjoy the vibrations that result when a cocksucker moans with my cock in her mouth. Tracy swabbed my cock with her tongue for a moment before drawing her lips back up the shaft. She repeated that same motion several times, taking a little more of my cock into her mouth each time and getting adjusted. Then she started working her mouth up and down on about five inches of my cock, pistoning away as though she was fucking me with her mouth. She used her hand on the three inches she’s unable to take in her mouth and I began to suspect that this is not the first time Tracy has sucked a cock! This girl knows what the hell she’s doing!

We both got carried away. I almost forgot all about fucking her! Damn she’s good at this! But as I felt my orgasm approaching I came to my senses and pushed her head away. She whimpered and struggled to take my cock back into her mouth until I said, “Oh no, bitch! I’m gonna cum with my dick buried in that juicy pussy of yours. Get up on the bed on your hands and knees so I can make you my bitch.”

She moved so fast she was almost a blur as she stood up and crawled up on my bed with her butt pointed right at me. I adjusted her position slightly and just enjoyed the view for a long moment. She spread her legs a little farther apart, leaned down and rested her head on her arms, presenting me with a perfect view of her sexy ass and her tight, juicy pussy.

I took my time, letting my rapidly nearing orgasm subside before shoving my dick in her. I want this to last longer than a minute or two. I ran my hands over her ass and then between her legs, teasing her red, swollen pussy and listening to her sigh and quietly whimper, “Yes, oh god yes!” under her breath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.